Close
Photo

NaruSaku manga moments that were left out of the anime?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 08:27 PM

I was looking through the manga to write my fanfics, 

I saw this moment from the Zabuza arc, Sakura SAVES Naruto's life as early as Chapter 11. I don't think I ever saw this in the anime (in the anime, Naruto just ducked down on his own,) but I'm not sure and too busy to check right now.

I'll post more in this thread when I see more.

EmoWm4m.png

#2 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 08:29 PM

Honestly my admiration of Sakura just went up tenfold. Even though Sakura acted like an anti-Naruto brat during the beginning chapters, the first thing she does in a split-second danger (without time to even think about it) is to jump onto Naruto because she knows he reacts slow. Kakashi and Sasuke just ducked normally. 

Edited by Toby, 26 February 2019 - 08:30 PM.

#3 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 02:13 PM

She also saved him from falling in the the Forest of Death, but Sakura is useless, only cares about Sasuke and never does anything.

#4 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 08 March 2019 - 06:29 PM

Lets not forget the Bedroom eyes she gives him when she offers to feed him

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#5 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 12:10 AM

She also saved him from falling in the the Forest of Death, but Sakura is useless, only cares about Sasuke and never does anything.

her haters and bashers said that even at the start of  Part II a.k.a. Shippuden

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#6 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 07:43 AM

This was a legit Manga moment:

Sakura is shown alone at her house, thinking: 

7ZEeo5M.png

Next page: 

FxeBTOG.png

mmOEMpq.png

(Then it moves to Sasuke noticing Sakura watching Naruto, and Sasuke flashbacks to himself training.) 

This is chapter 144.

Edited by Toby, 04 April 2019 - 07:43 AM.

#7 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 02:14 PM

Oh they had it in the anime It was just slightly changed. Sakura was going over to Sasuke's place to give him sweets and she was contemplating whether to give some to Naruto too, then she remembered that part and then she decided to give some to Naruto. Slightly different context but still it wasn't taken out 

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#8 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 09 April 2019 - 05:53 PM

This was a legit Manga moment:

Sakura is shown alone at her house, thinking: 

7ZEeo5M.png

Next page: 

FxeBTOG.png

mmOEMpq.png

(Then it moves to Sasuke noticing Sakura watching Naruto, and Sasuke flashbacks to himself training.) 

This is chapter 144.

Then there was another scene, where Sakura asked Naruto for a "date" right after his fight with Sasuke at the hospital rooftop and they discussed about Sasuke, wondering if he ever go to Orochimaru. Naruto reassured her that Sasuke won't do that and Sakura had a happy face of that memory as she gazed outside her window. Happened right before the SS confession.

And what did we got in the anime: a more depressing scene where Naruto was walking around like a zombie (Jiraiya noticed it), he approached Sakura's house, she asked for a date, they went to Ichiraku's. Then at the end, Sakura was leaving, staring at the moon like a deer watching the front lights of a car, Naruto was worried and asked her if he can walk her home, she was like, "I'm okay", and then the "SS confession scene" happened. The anime reimagined the scene for dramatic effect.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#9 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 06:44 PM

Then there was another scene, where Sakura asked Naruto for a "date" right after his fight with Sasuke at the hospital rooftop and they discussed about Sasuke, wondering if he ever go to Orochimaru. Naruto reassured her that Sasuke won't do that and Sakura had a happy face of that memory as she gazed outside her window. Happened right before the SS confession.

And what did we got in the anime: a more depressing scene where Naruto was walking around like a zombie (Jiraiya noticed it), he approached Sakura's house, she asked for a date, they went to Ichiraku's. Then at the end, Sakura was leaving, staring at the moon like a deer watching the front lights of a car, Naruto was worried and asked her if he can walk her home, she was like, "I'm okay", and then the "SS confession scene" happened. The anime reimagined the scene for dramatic effect.

Which was dumb if you ask me.

#10 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 10 April 2019 - 01:46 AM

Which was dumb if you ask me.

No kidding.  I don't know why they changed the whole scene, maybe to justify SasuSaku an one crucial moment, a "good" one for the books and make Sakura (Chie Nakumura) more dramatic in the mood. The whole rewritten scenes were unnecessary and boring. It took away some of the positivity from Naruto and Sakura's character, especially on Sakura's case. I don't know why Naruto had to be depressed after the hospital fight scene. It doesn't make sense. Or somehow the team thought having NaruSaku getting further progress with a bit of positivity was a no-no... ( :roll: here we go, pandering with pairings)

A better version will be this: have the scene plays exactly like it is in the manga. Now how Sakura suddenly found Sasuke about to leave the village? Play the events with Sasuke (Sound Four meeting and all). Have her come outside, for a bit a fresh air on a night stroll. But then she saw Sasuke in the distance with a backpack, heading to the village gate.She goes to him to see what's going on, and cue the SS scene.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users