#321 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:25 PM

OMG!! After 3 years, this topic's stayed! I daresay, it's the longest topic I've started. I'm so proud of myself! And to all who posted, I'm glad we're showing our love for our pairing. Sorry, I got giddy that this topic's still goin' on strong! a_thumbs.gif

#322 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:26 PM

Ooh! I just realized I haven't posted here yet!

Where to start...

1. It's not like they were really "perfect" in the beginning, like everyone thought SasuSaku was (you know, Sakura saving Sasuke from his darkness dry.gif ) And that's why their development is so much more meaningful. They grew, like a good,, solid relationship always does.
2. I'm a sucker for the Tsundere theme. laugh.gif But it's not like any cliche theme or anything - Their deep emotions make the theme look like new. I love that.
3. They show genuine concern for each other
4. I love how they react - Sparks fly, and it's never a dull moment with them - Unlike Naruto and Hinata.
Naruto: ...
Hinata: ...........
Naruto: ....So... how 'bout them... ninjas, eh?
Hinata:...... uh-huh...... unsure.gif
5. The emotional moments are real and raw, something I don't see as much as I'd like in Shonen. It's like, you can feel the tension.
6. I like just the overall theme of their relationship. Sakura with her medical ninjutsu can be there at Naruto's side to heal him when he's hurt, like you know he always is, and Naruto... Well, you already know how far he'd go to protect Sakura. Yeah. Pretty damn far.
7. NaruSaku is just... different, I guess, in the most perfect, humourous, emotional, sweet, crazy, wild way.

And that's why I like Love NaruSaku narusakuct7.gif

#323 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Aug 18 2009, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG!! After 3 years, this topic's stayed! I daresay, it's the longest topic I've started. I'm so proud of myself! And to all who posted, I'm glad we're showing our love for our pairing. Sorry, I got giddy that this topic's still goin' on strong! a_thumbs.gif

Hey, it's a great topic, all provocative an' stuff laugh.gif

After all, we sure do loooooove us some NaruSaku biggrin.gif

#324 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:43 PM

Well, I like NaruSaku, because I think they look cute together, and they're kinda' made for each other. I just can't imagen Naruto ending up with Hinata in the manga.

Edited by Cecixx19, 04 September 2009 - 07:41 PM.

#325 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:54 PM

Ehem.... Fruity, doubleposted.... Though thanks for the compliment!

#326 ~*Kate*~

~*Kate*~

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:04 PM

i like NaruSaku cause Naruto is madly in love with Sakura. he put his life on the line just to keep a promise to her. he is always there for her, and she even shows feelings for him too. screw the stalker, Hinata and the jerk, Sasuke! NaruSaku for life!

Edited by ~*Kate*~, 14 October 2009 - 11:06 PM.

#327 SugarPie

SugarPie

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:reading, drawing, sports, sleeping, tv, friends, animals and drawing

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:47 AM

I've loved it since the begging. I liked Naruto's crush on Sakura in the the begging and how his feelings got stronger for her. I liked how he made that promise of a lifetime to her even though how he felt. I like seeing how far he'd go for her. I don't know how people can say he's over her now or something. I like how much their relationship has grown,the interation between them, how they can understand eachother, and how they're always there for eachother. We all know NaruHina hasn't had near as much developement as NaruSaku, I don't really think it had any and I doubt Sakura is still all over Sasuke and even if she was what? Sasuke suddenly has feelings for her now? Sasusaku has no chance. In my opinion Narusaku is the mostly likely of the three to became canon. Um so yeah I could go on about why I love NaruSaku but I think I should stop now. ...What a mouthful sweatdrop.gif

#328 Syrun

Syrun

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:42 AM

I love NaruSaku because:

1. They love each other
2. They have suffered a lot in their lives, they need a chance to live happily, thing that will never happan with NaruHina os SasuSaku.
3. They look cute together.
4. They are made for each other

I loved them since the begining, i have always disliked Hinata for Naruto because her 'love' for him looks so superfitial. They don't even talk much, they don't know each other. Naruto never looked at her that way.
The worst pairing I've ever heard of is SasuSaku, because Sasuke always threated her as scum, trew er a side, when she tried to help him, he denied her. It will never happen.

5. NaruHina and SasuSkau will never happen.
6. Nruto has loved her all his life, and she loves him too, it's just that she doesn't realize.
7. It's the most perfect and most imperfect pairing
Hahahaha
ufffff I wrote too much...

Edited by Syrun, 22 October 2009 - 02:58 PM.

#329 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 11:39 AM

they look like a typical husband and wife, Sakura always puts Naruto in his place whenever he does or says something stupid, it seems like a typical manga relationship, Hinata just doesn't seem to be the one to put Naruto in his place whenever he starts a fight for no reason, she just sits there looking scared.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#330 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (IntrepidSpacemanSpiff @ Jan 24 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One of the reasons for me is the classic case of the good guy finally getting the girl. Bonus is that they both seem to interact very well together (post time skip)

I liked the clues in the pretime skip since i havent gotten to see the post time skip in a lot of details

QUOTE (FDEL @ Apr 22 2009, 02:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto is a person whose inner strength and outer behavior often surprise, amaze, and inspire the people around him. However, there are two occasions in his lifetime in the manga/anime so far where he showed far more selflessness and sacrifice than any other occasion. These two occasions are when the manga/anime truly impressed me, and they became unforgettable moments.

The first is when he gave every effort in his battle with Gaara. In that battle, he put his life in grave danger against incredible odds, used all that he had ever learned: elementary ninja skills, thousands of kage bunshins, Gamabunta summon, Kyuubi chakra; he pulled moments after moments of crowning awesome and fought to his very last bit of energy, and ultimately defeated a tailed beast all by himself, when he was still a Genin without Rasengan. He fought a kage-level battle, and won it, although fainting out of tiredness right after.

The second is when he made the promise of a lifetime. The very word "lifetime" and the weight of the promise makes it so that this promise becomes his raison-d'etre for pretty much the remaining of the series until now. Yet, he made this promise at a moment right after fully realizing the extent to which the girl he loves really loves someone else - Sasuke. During that scene, Naruto made a forced smile to hide his pain in order to give Sakura a ray of hope, and it worked brilliantly despite how much it must've hurt for him. He totally sacrificed his own happiness there.

The first established Naruto's strength, and the second established Naruto's purpose. Yet, out of these two epitomes of Naruto's sacrifices, the first was mostly to protect Sakura's well-being, while the second was mostly to protect Sakura's happiness. To think that the greatest sacrifices Naruto made were all made for Sakura, I think Naruto definitely deserves to be with Sakura.

Now, it only makes things better that Sakura's attitude towards Naruto is gradually making an 180 degrees turn since the beginning of the series, such that their mutual affections later (if happens) would be natural and wouldn't be much of a surprise. On top of that, Sakura is indeed the most normal female character of their age group and she received the most character development. Unlike Temari, Sakura has her immature side. Unlike Tenten, Sakura has character significance. Unlike Ino, Sakura has a more acceptable degree of genuineness and sincerity, and unlike Hinata, Sakura has her own thoughts and goals, and is a much stronger person. Meanwhile, Sakura and Naruto are practically best friends right now so there's a much greater deal of mutual understanding and mutual respect in this pairing than any other alternative. I'd say she is a person worthy of Naruto's devotion. I guess that's why I'm fully behind NaruSaku.

You've put a lot of thought in this

QUOTE (Lazy-Genius @ May 2 2009, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because
A)Naruto deserves someone
B) Sakura's basically his best friend
and C) (seemingly) all great couples start out as friends

i wish that worked in real life as well

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Aug 18 2009, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Grats on your topic sucess

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Oct 22 2009, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
they look like a typical husband and wife, Sakura always puts Naruto in his place whenever he does or says something stupid, it seems like a typical manga relationship, Hinata just doesn't seem to be the one to put Naruto in his place whenever he starts a fight for no reason, she just sits there looking scared.

Sakura is the only one that can beat Naruto in a fight

#331 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 01:41 PM

Sakura is the only one that can beat Naruto in a fight

and even though that is true, she doesn't necessarily hits him in a killing fashion, she hits him in a comedic fashion, either followed by a NaruSaku moment, or continued with NaruSaku moment.

Edited by Strangelove, 22 October 2009 - 01:42 PM.

#332 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Oct 22 2009, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and even though that is true, she doesn't necessarily hits him in a killing fashion, she hits him in a comedic fashion, either followed by a NaruSaku moment, or continued with NaruSaku moment.

good thing she likes him cause she could really hurt him if she wanted to

I'm trying to remember the Chapters/Pages and the episodes where she did what you just said.

well obviously there is the recent one with the hit and hug after Pain, but the other ones i'm drawing a blank on

#333 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (Merger Knight @ Oct 22 2009, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
good thing she likes him cause she could really hurt him if she wanted to

As others have pointed out, Naruto knows that, and still "provokes" her on purpose.

I'm still amazed at the drawing of the smile on his face during the Kakashi test (chapter 246). "I should stop playing around in front of Sakura... She could kill me...!" But oddly enough, his scared/surprised expression came on the previous page, not while he thought this.

#334 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Oct 22 2009, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As others have pointed out, Naruto knows that, and still "provokes" her on purpose.

I'm still amazed at the drawing of the smile on his face during the Kakashi test (chapter 246). "I should stop playing around in front of Sakura... She could kill me...!" But oddly enough, his scared/surprised expression came on the previous page, not while he thought this.

I agree with you there a_thumbs.gif Naruto's Face is calm yet he is happy/amazed/surpirsed wow.png

#335 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:57 PM

the hits its to soften the mood, make things comical and with good humor, Kishi doesn't want an Emo manga.

#336 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Oct 22 2009, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess he knows he can get away with it happy.gif

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Oct 22 2009, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Oct 22 2009, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you there a_thumbs.gif Naruto's Face is calm yet he is happy/amazed/surpirsed wow.png

that was a revealing smile

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Oct 22 2009, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the hits its to soften the mood, make things comical and with good humor, Kishi doesn't want an Emo manga.

i thinks its a mixure almost

Edited by Merger Knight, 22 October 2009 - 06:07 PM.

#337 nekovi

nekovi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:25 PM

I just think it's more realistic then SasuSaku, NaruHina, or NaruSasu a_shifty.gif

And it's cute! rawr.gif

I don't put much thought into the pairings I support wow.png
So baby keep my heart, beat b-beat beat beating. She’s the soul reason I keep believing that we're gonna die like this.

#338 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (nekovi @ Oct 22 2009, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just think it's more realistic then SasuSaku, NaruHina, or NaruSasu a_shifty.gif

And it's cute! rawr.gif

Lol..okay coffee break. Tomorrow ill open up the ole live chat xD.

#339 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 05:11 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Oct 22 2009, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (nekovi @ Oct 22 2009, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And it's cute! rawr.gif

Lol..okay coffee break. Tomorrow ill open up the ole live chat xD.

ah man and i'm going to missit too probly

#340 narusakuluv

narusakuluv

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 05:54 AM

Before I got in to Naruto, the only manga I read was Furuba (as some of you can tell by the way I relate everything to that series, I'm a huge fan biggrin.gif ) and I stumbled across a Naruto/Furuba AMV (It was Narusaku vs. Sasusaku / Tohrukyo vs. Tohruyuki) and I was curious about it. So I started watching more AMV's and I loved the Narusaku ones much more than the Sasusaku ones (and the Naruhina ones, but those were so pathetic I didn't take them seriously). I started to read the manga because I wanted to know more about Narusaku and that is how I became obsessed.
I like Narusaku because of the same basic reasons that made the Narusaku AMVs more appealing than the other ones: there are so many aspects to their relationship which makes it interesting to watch, there is a lot of real emotion and care on both sides in their relationship (unlike Sasusaku, which is basically about Sasuke's angst and Sakura angst for him, but nothing from the other side), and their serious scenes together are extremely powerful and poignant.
So I basically like Narusaku because there are better AMVs about it which makes it more appealing, but the reason that there are better AMVs is because Narusaku is more of the "Epic Style" couple that I always fall in love with (Kyo/Tohru, Ren/Nana, and Blair/Chuck (my OTP other than Narusaku)), the type of couple that is very moving to me.
One AMV that is a perfect example of the reason I love Narusaku is Gravity of Love, by xInikusanx (my fav AMVmaker). Here's the link: Gravity of Love
Avatar from the amazing Natsumi's The Uneasy Question Sequel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users