54175 replies to this topic

#50981 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 10:50 PM

It's funny 'cause Pierrot its doing everytinhg to get the old naruto fanbase...

#50982 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 22 October 2019 - 11:17 PM

Yea but "trying everything" really consists of them bait and sucker punching the old fans. "Oh remember how much you liked Naruto when he was a cute loud-mouthed kid? Here you go~! but with a side of us tarnishing him so his son can shine :zaru:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#50983 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 01:11 AM

been saying they should make a new series where its revealed that boruto and the ending WERE Hinatas Tsukyomi dream

that way they can just make the new series the true ending and get the best of both worlds literally

And Hinatatas refuses to leave it after it's broken on everyone else, so that new series could be completely without her.

2e5.gif

#50984 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 02:33 AM

But like if the series was completely without her we wouldn't have a reason to like Neji :zaru: 

#50985 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 11:13 AM

But like if the series was completely without her we wouldn't have a reason to like Neji :zaru: 

I'd take him over her any day

#50986 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 23 October 2019 - 11:23 AM

Worse, it's Hinatatas's Tsukuyomi dream we're stuck in.

That makes too much sense plus I'm seeing her as the real villain.

#50987 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 23 October 2019 - 11:24 AM

I'd take him over her any day

I think everyone who isn't a horny jackass for Hinata would.

#50988 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 03:50 PM

Yea but "trying everything" really consists of them bait and sucker punching the old fans. "Oh remember how much you liked Naruto when he was a cute loud-mouthed kid? Here you go~! but with a side of us tarnishing him so his son can shine :zaru:

Reminds me of some of the things I heard done by Bryke on The Legend of Korra by spitting in the face of the Avatar: The Last Airbender characters, like what they did to Aang in terms of being a parent, which is bull****, given how compassionate Aang is, but anything to make THEIR character much better! X-P Makes me wish people like Bryke and Studio Pierrot would get their heads out of their asses and realize making a character look worse by proxy isn't gonna make anyone you came up with after the fact better, you morons!

#50989 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 03:52 PM

I think everyone who isn't a horny jackass for Hinata would.

Or "feel sorry" for her. that is a thing.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50990 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 03:54 PM

And that's how ended up in this nightmare.

#50991 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 04:11 PM

been saying they should make a new series where its revealed that boruto and the ending WERE Hinatas Tsukyomi dream

that way they can just make the new series the true ending and get the best of both worlds literally

Its unreal how convenient an out they left themselves with the whole Tsukiyomi scenario. The fact of the matter is if they ever decide to reboot, it won't be until like 30yrs down the road. And i really doubt they will. 

I wonder if there are any Doujins being circulated where its all just a Tsukiyomi  :umm:

Yes - it's all right there. It would be so easy to have a reboot post-war series with a different outcome. 

#50992 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 04:18 PM

That, AND never forget the prime reason. Masashi Kishimoto was essentially a puppet manga artist that let popularity, anecdotal opinions of Hinata weaboo-tards like Sawyer7mage and clearly biased data and evidence dictate how he should write his series. He just went along with what his editors were saying because he was either not confident in his ideas since they keep getting shot down or he has no idea of what he is doing, maybe some combination of both. I 'll give some examples.

1. Sasuke and Sakura were not his idea, Yahagi convinced him that a good shonen story has a rival and love interest. So Kishi researched popular rival personalities for Sasuke, and Sakura......... I don't know what the train of thought is,. Her immaturity is probably how he immaturely viewed women at the time. Just my opinion, don't quote me on that.

2. Sasuke was actually going to stay dead but because he was so popular (I partially blame BL fanaticism for this personally) It was decided Sasuke will be a permanent member of the main cast.

3. Kishi did not actually want to do a tournament arc but again Yahagi insisted that any popular shonen series would have one e.g. Dragon Ball Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter, Shaman King are the prime examples off the top of my head. I personally think he ripped off Hunter X Hunter primarily.

Well you get the idea. I have more examples but I will bring them up later. Kishi THOUGHT he was giving fans what they wanted, but he listened to the "wrong fans", and what the Sueisha authorities and SP THOUGHT were "true fans" 

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 October 2019 - 04:42 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50993 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 04:20 PM

Yes - it's all right there. It would be so easy to have a reboot post-war series with a different outcome. 

That has a lot of merits and it could be fun to see too!

Though I feel the war idea is kind of lame, I admit, I have a different approach in my fanfic with the fact I'm keeping Madara in a state of being alive, and that he actually has followers who truly believe in his goals, which in the story would be to use the Infinite Tsukuyomi to bring about his idea of peace and to transcend to becoming God of the new world. No Kaguya, no Black Zetsu being her will, just Madara, and actually not making him so broken you don't know how to defeat him. Only mentions of Kaguya I'd have too would be in flashbacks and the like, to give insight to how my fic's universe is similar to the canon and supposed canon, but also how it's different simultaneously. 

And that's me done for the time being. XD

#50994 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 04:33 PM

I'd still chose Neji over hinata any day he's the better leader and character, there's nothing to feel sorry for with hinata that I can see  

Sounds right. Not even Freddy Kruger would do this with a nightmare.

#50995 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 23 October 2019 - 05:21 PM

That has a lot of merits and it could be fun to see too!

Though I feel the war idea is kind of lame, I admit, I have a different approach in my fanfic with the fact I'm keeping Madara in a state of being alive, and that he actually has followers who truly believe in his goals, which in the story would be to use the Infinite Tsukuyomi to bring about his idea of peace and to transcend to becoming God of the new world. No Kaguya, no Black Zetsu being her will, just Madara, and actually not making him so broken you don't know how to defeat him. Only mentions of Kaguya I'd have too would be in flashbacks and the like, to give insight to how my fic's universe is similar to the canon and supposed canon, but also how it's different simultaneously. 

And that's me done for the time being. XD

Your story sounds way more enjoyable than the pieces of garbage we had been served.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#50996 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 06:31 PM

Your story sounds way more enjoyable than the pieces of garbage we had been served.

Funny considering my collaborator and friend Kurt and I began this back when Naruto got to the fight between Naruto and Sasuke in the Final Valley during the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, and since the ending and such, we've had to wing it and improvise on tweaks with it. We even have used some interesting other ideas, like actual demons and such, to go with the story.

#50997 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 01:47 PM

That, AND never forget the prime reason. Masashi Kishimoto was essentially a puppet manga artist that let popularity, anecdotal opinions of Hinata weaboo-tards like Sawyer7mage and clearly biased data and evidence dictate how he should write his series. He just went along with what his editors were saying because he was either not confident in his ideas since they keep getting shot down or he has no idea of what he is doing, maybe some combination of both. I 'll give some examples.

1. Sasuke and Sakura were not his idea, Yahagi convinced him that a good shonen story has a rival and love interest. So Kishi researched popular rival personalities for Sasuke, and Sakura......... I don't know what the train of thought is,. Her immaturity is probably how he immaturely viewed women at the time. Just my opinion, don't quote me on that.

2. Sasuke was actually going to stay dead but because he was so popular (I partially blame BL fanaticism for this personally) It was decided Sasuke will be a permanent member of the main cast.

3. Kishi did not actually want to do a tournament arc but again Yahagi insisted that any popular shonen series would have one e.g. Dragon Ball Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter, Shaman King are the examples off the top of my head. I personally think he ripped off Hunter X Hunter primarily.

Well you get the idea. I have more examples but I will bring them up later. Kishi THOUGHT he was giving fans what they wanted, but he listened to the "wrong fans", and what the Sueisha authorities and SP THOUGHT were "true fans" 

I've said it before but Kishi has like some great merits when it comes to creating characters. Naruto started out as a REALLY good character. Jiraiya is amazing--start to finish. 
The problem and the worst sin of all is that he is inconsistent and you can FEEL him become sloppier in storytelling as the manga proceeds. His drawings improve but his story begins to get out of control. 

Her immaturity at part one is probably because she's an immature child like all the rest of the genin :zaru: She HAS character development up until those last 30 or so chapters where her Sauce addiction kicks into high gear and she literally devolves before our eyes. 

I've been thinking about it a lot lately, but there is literally no conceivable reason for Sakura to be in love with Sasuke, unless she's one of those absolutely insane women who looks for the sort of guy who is damaged beyond repair because having to suffer with him makes her feel like a saint. 

#50998 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:07 PM

I've said it before but Kishi has like some great merits when it comes to creating characters. Naruto started out as a REALLY good character. Jiraiya is amazing--start to finish. 
The problem and the worst sin of all is that he is inconsistent and you can FEEL him become sloppier in storytelling as the manga proceeds. His drawings improve but his story begins to get out of control. 

Her immaturity at part one is probably because she's an immature child like all the rest of the genin :zaru: She HAS character development up until those last 30 or so chapters where her Sauce addiction kicks into high gear and she literally devolves before our eyes. 

I've been thinking about it a lot lately, but there is literally no conceivable reason for Sakura to be in love with Sasuke, unless she's one of those absolutely insane women who looks for the sort of guy who is damaged beyond repair because having to suffer with him makes her feel like a saint. 

I think it just was a lame excuse for her to be in "love" with Sasuke to originally show us it just was puppy love, nothing really meaningful, until the puppet masters got to work and ruined what made her grow when she was starting to realize she was falling in love with Naruto and had to undo that to give us the stupid ending we have now.

It's the same with almost all the other girls who fell for Sasuke; they only liked him because of his good looks and nothing else. Karin is the only one with a legitimate reason to love him since he saved her life, and she got to see him not being all emo and serious when he smiled at her in the Forest of Death before saying "See ya." after seeing like his team that she had a Heaven Scroll.

#50999 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:31 PM

As far back as the Cheating portion of the Chuunin exam, we can see that Sakura actually does support Naruto's dream even though she thinks its "impossible." And I can't think of a single time where Sakura looked at Sasuke and said "Yea I totally support your dreams." partially because he never shared his dreams besides wanting to murder people :zaru: 

Karin also has a perfectly good reason to hate him, but forwhatever reason she was good with a "Sorry." Sakura gets two "Thank yous." So i guess thats akin to professing his eternal love or something. 

I mean yea the Anime, since its essentially invented kitten probably has more "development" on Sasusaku than the Manga but WE still never see a moment where Sasuke and Sakura have a melding of the minds on what attracts them to one another. We KNOW why Hinata loves Naruto...Naruto likes her because of her sexy white shoulders or something. :hehehe: 

Why does Sakura commit herself to a boy who is mean to her 90% of the time? one who ditches her on a park bench after knocking her out/? A guy who she sees years later and draws a sword on her other friend? A guy that is so bad she has to try and kill him herself? Who repeatedly tried to hurt/maim/psychologically damage her? It just does not make sense. 

It makes it seem like there is something wrong with her. 

#51000 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:46 PM

As far back as the Cheating portion of the Chuunin exam, we can see that Sakura actually does support Naruto's dream even though she thinks its "impossible." And I can't think of a single time where Sakura looked at Sasuke and said "Yea I totally support your dreams." partially because he never shared his dreams besides wanting to murder people :zaru: 

Karin also has a perfectly good reason to hate him, but forwhatever reason she was good with a "Sorry." Sakura gets two "Thank yous." So i guess thats akin to professing his eternal love or something. 

I mean yea the Anime, since its essentially invented kitten probably has more "development" on Sasusaku than the Manga but WE still never see a moment where Sasuke and Sakura have a melding of the minds on what attracts them to one another. We KNOW why Hinata loves Naruto...Naruto likes her because of her sexy white shoulders or something. :hehehe: 

Why does Sakura commit herself to a boy who is mean to her 90% of the time? one who ditches her on a park bench after knocking her out/? A guy who she sees years later and draws a sword on her other friend? A guy that is so bad she has to try and kill him herself? Who repeatedly tried to hurt/maim/psychologically damage her? It just does not make sense. 

It makes it seem like there is something wrong with her. 

At least in Karin's case, she also is a sensor-type so she could tell if Sasuke's chakra fluctuated or not when he was apologizing to her, which is why I'd guess she accepted it so easily. Just piss-poor writing near the tail end of the series had that little hiccup ignored. XP

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users