#1101 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 02:07 AM

Those Himawari pics frighten me...

Like she's going to suddenly pounce and try to tear your face off...

2e5.gif

#1102 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 02:17 AM

I wonder if Naruto and its 700 chapter never exist in the first place .... will this manga with that joke art even sell ??

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#1103 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 04 May 2016 - 02:39 AM

Yes, sadly. I don't know when but the Naruto fandom reduced into battle of the pairings over plot. They are willing to read through this if it gives them confirmation their ship.

From what I read on Tumblr, SS fans are done with Naruto: Boruto. NH fans are actually looking forward to this crap. Ever since the ending, they are the only ship that seems to be satisfied with the crap that is given.

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#1104 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,554 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 03:36 AM

I wonder if Naruto and its 700 chapter never exist in the first place .... will this manga with that joke art even sell ??

If this was it's own thing nooo, or at least unless it drastically improved very quickly it would not last long. There are a lot of new manga in SJ that had way art better then this that are lucky if they last 10 chapters sometimes.

Yes, sadly. I don't know when but the Naruto fandom reduced into battle of the pairings over plot. They are willing to read through this if it gives them confirmation their ship.

From what I read on Tumblr, SS fans are done with Naruto: Boruto. NH fans are actually looking forward to this crap. Ever since the ending, they are the only ship that seems to be satisfied with the crap that is given.

That's because all of this is for them. How can those fanatic not be happy? Oh good SS are done with this. So that leaves only nH and SNS (since they are apparently happy as long as their is some guy on guy apparently).

Like she's going to suddenly pounce and try to tear your face off..

Her hair is even worst than ever before. It doesn't even looks like hair anymore.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 04 May 2016 - 03:38 AM.

#1105 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 01:02 AM

Lmao, such Sakura wannabe character in desing on previous page.I don't know why people would read that, seriosly.

#1106 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 01:47 AM

From hwat someone posted from the "NH fandom" of the Naruto manga.

''Where did Hinata's boobs go ?''

''I thought Hinata had huge knockers.. Am I remembering that wrong ? Yeah, that's right. That's what I'm questioning about..''

''Liking the story so far, just one thing: what happened to Hinata's boobs ?''

''What happenned to HINATA'S kittens ?!!! Forget this kitten !! I'm out !''

''I don't want to bang Hinata anymore D:''

''They kittening ruined her design. But don't worry, I'll just erase this design in my mind and mentally force my eyes to see her movie design.''

''Because she's flatter than Sakura now she doesn't even look like Hinata.''

''WHAT HAPPENED TO HINATA'S BOOBS ? grumpy emoticon''

''Naruto probably doesn't want to bang her anymore. She's not the woman he married.''

''The worst thing in this chapter is the downsize of Hinata's boobs.''

''Why the kitten would Hinata's boobs get nerfed ? Tragic, man.''

''I would like to begin a petition to bring back Hinata's bewbs !''

''This assistant needs to be smitten for what he's done to my Hinata ! WHYYY !''

''Hinata's boobs just suddenly disappeared. What's the deal ?''

''Speaking of Hinata, boob vanish no jutsu ! I hope they fix that.''

''I loved it when it was loli Hinata. Loved it when it was oppai Hinata. And now love it when it's MILF Hinata. That's all I got out of this chapter.''

- some comments from Hinata fans about the first chapter of the Boruto manga"

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1107 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 01:50 AM

''I thought Hinata had huge knockers.. Am I remembering that wrong ? Yeah, that's right. That's what I'm questioning about..''

''They kittening ruined her design. But don't worry, I'll just erase this design in my mind and mentally force my eyes to see her movie design.''

''Naruto probably doesn't want to bang her anymore. She's not the woman he married.''

''This assistant needs to be smitten for what he's done to my Hinata ! WHYYY !''

''I loved it when it was loli Hinata. Loved it when it was oppai Hinata. And now love it when it's MILF Hinata. That's all I got out of this chapter.''

It just shows the mentality that we always knew they had.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1108 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 02:14 AM

Huh. Any other comments? All I get out of this is fans got bad touched for losing the only Hinata-hime assets that they cared about. 

Actually never mind. If this was all it took for NH fans to be turned off from the series they should have done this years ago! :zaru:

BTW not that you never thought about this but isn't this a prime example of "And I DEBATED with these people?"

Edited by Phantom_999, 06 May 2016 - 02:18 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1109 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 02:32 AM

Huh. Any other comments? All I get out of this is fans got bad touched for losing the only Hinata-hime assets that they cared about. 

Actually never mind. If this was all it took for NH fans to be turned off from the series they should have done this years ago! :zaru:

BTW not that you never thought about this but isn't this a prime example of "And I DEBATED with these people?"

Any other comments? This is the only comments that have been showing up.other than blind praise for "how well the art style is"

Debated? I am wondering where ten years of my life went with this series, let alone how much time I wasted on debating with these people.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1110 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 03:32 AM

I'm actually surprise you still bother to look at their comment and compile them here ... i mean for me it's totally expected, they are nothing more than a horny alpha male that don't care about anything except female body.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#1111 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:48 AM

I'm actually surprise you still bother to look at their comment and compile them here ... i mean for me it's totally expected, they are nothing more than a horny alpha male that don't care about anything except female body.

Hey, I am just watching the fire burn and enjoying the glow.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1112 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted 06 May 2016 - 07:57 AM

Honestly, this new Boruto manga just proves to me that the characters I once knew and loved, are dead. They are unrecognizable now. 

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

#1113 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 10:12 AM

It's rather sad that's actually a real problem of Hinata: no "those." I mean that is really odd but I'm not like "what a killer." Just inconsistent. Part of me thinks he can't draw them.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 06 May 2016 - 10:12 AM.

#1114 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 06 May 2016 - 01:01 PM

These people are disgusting. Reading such misogynistic comments reducing a female to nothing more than a sex object makes me feel offended just on principle.

#1115 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 06 May 2016 - 01:57 PM

This is why Naruto (and Bleach soon enough) will be the last "big" fandoms that I will get invested in. In the end, "big" fandoms end up turning the story into a joke and more of a who kittens with who or which character deserves more.

You would have thought that Naruto "dying" would be more hard-hitting for the fandom, and it is, but for more neutrals. But the comment section is filled with Hinata, a character irrelevent since Part 1.

"Big" fandoms attracts crappy people in the end, and you're left hating particular characters more than you originally would if you where never involved within the fandom.

I never thought I would hate Sasuke until I meet the SNS fandom, especially after the ending. I'm not saying Sasuke had the best ending, but with SNS, it was like Sasuke was the one carrying the manga and anyone who disagrees with his views are fascists. And anyone who disagrees with SNS development (even if it was one sided and abusive as SS) are homophobic trailer trash. I will not deny the bond was important in the manga, but their "bond" is no different than SS.

Now you people dropping the manga not because of plot, not because of just Naruto dying, not because of Naruto failing to accomplish his goal of piece...but because Hinata has no kittens, no shippy NH family moments, Sasuke looks ugly, and no Uchiha wanking. The most shallowist of reasons are why this Bolt manga is being dropped. I should have noticed the downfall since The War Arc.

It's no wonder why Kishi gave up on Naruto and why Kubo is also giving in a well. These are the type of people they attract (with Bleach there is currently a pairing war, especially after recent chapters, some wishing Orihime dead, and questioning Kubo shipping wise; I also remember Kubo deleting his Twitter because of harassment with characters and shipping). For some reason the fandom turned "big" manga, which once had plot and simple but good morals, into pandering for the fans. And now we are left with Dragon Ball Super, Naruto GT, AoT High School, and musicals. When did fanbases become so shallow?

I feel like if I stay away from large fandoms, I will not be as bitter as I am with Naruto and Bleach. I am only continuing Bleach because I have a habit of finishing what I started, especially since I been with Bleach longer than Naruto. I'm glad OP didn't reach as large international success, and that the fandom actually care about the plot. OP is big, but Oda cared little about shipping or pandering. But even so for some reason the fandom doesn't care enough to harass him like they did with Kubo. Why couldn't the Naruto fandom care about plot, instead of Hinata's "happiness"?

Manga for me is currently becoming more sad at this point (except OPM and OP). After OP, I'm just going to wait until the manga reaches the ending before pushing myself into reading it. Til' then I'm into more comical/drama-free anime. And now I'm dedicated to sitcoms and crime dramas. Also some Koren movies/series.

Edited by NeonRanger, 06 May 2016 - 02:04 PM.

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#1116 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 02:15 PM

It's best to go far from mainstream manga alas WSJ manga that USA popularized. Naruto and Bleach are the ones that set manga off for USA, mostly Naruto. That said yeah, they're not the best example of manga being cool. My advice is either start searching or perhaps until a series is done and get some advice about it.

#1117 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 02:46 PM

I thought the same exact thing. Boruto would never stand on it's own if someone submitted it to be a standalone published manga. 

#1118 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:21 PM

These people are disgusting. Reading such misogynistic comments reducing a female to nothing more than a sex object makes me feel offended just on principle.

Well it's neither surprising nor shocking. It just goes to show how empty the brains are of fans that still support this kitten. BTW I don't like objectifying women either, just throwing that out.

Any other comments? This is the only comments that have been showing up.other than blind praise for "how well the art style is"

Debated? I am wondering where ten years of my life went with this series, let alone how much time I wasted on debating with these people.

Exactly. My point.  :hehehe:

Edited by Phantom_999, 06 May 2016 - 06:23 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1119 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 07 May 2016 - 03:20 AM

It's not the art and the story that will doom this manga. It's the current reception of the remaining fandom that will dismantle this franchise in the end just as they did with the original manga. Just watch.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 07 May 2016 - 03:21 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#1120 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:00 AM

i'll just be rewatching reruns of yuyu hakusho, full metal, kenshin, and outlaw star.on toonami aftermath. *sigh* good ol days where practically every anime was considered "cool", no "mines better! your favorite stinks!" its no different than "my toy is better than your toy"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users