narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:01 AM

The last page

I know what you feel bro. But that is just to tease the pairings and we getting mad over that will only mean that we fell for Kishi's, what dou you call that,....ah yes! Trolling!!!

about

He was referring to Sasuke

Btw guys, gear up for some douche baggery from Sasuke. You are going to hate him even more now! 

Did you guys notice page 4 and 8? Firstly, on the 4th page..,...Naruto noticed Sasuke's movements and what he was planning on doing. Next on page 8 he said...."I must stop him from going to the other dimension". Sasuke is upto no good with Sakura and Obito and that is why last time, Naruto said that the 'REAL' one will go with them. Naruto is aware of what Sasuke's dreams are and what he intends to do. There was no need of the real to get involved but still Naruto said the real will go. He didn't that's another story. But right now, Sasuke is upto no good with both of them and Naruto knows this. That is why he said the real will get involved and that he must stop 'him' from going to another dimension!

Edit: Reading Obito's expressions....we are in for a Rin parallel sooner or later!

Edited by narusaku256, 15 July 2014 - 09:05 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#22 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:03 AM

I know what you feel bro. But that is just to tease the pairings and we getting mad over that will only mean that we fell for Kishi's, what dou you call that,....ah yes! Trolling!!!

He was referring to Sasuke

Btw guys, gear up for some douche baggery from Sasuke. You are going to hate him even more now! 

Did you guys notice page 4 and 8? Firstly, on the 4th page..,...Naruto noticed Sasuke's movements and what he was planning on doing. Next on page 8 he said...."I must stop him from going to the other dimension". Sasuke is upto no good with Sakura and Obito and that is why last time, Naruto said that the 'REAL' one will go with them. Naruto is aware of what Sasuke's dreams are and what he intednds to do. There was no need of the real to get involved but still Naruto said the real will go. He didn't that's another story. But right now, Sasuke is upto no good with both of them and Naruto knows this. That is why he said the real will get involved and that he must stop 'him' from going to another dimension!

No, he was talking about Naruto because Sakura says before that how much she doesn't want to ruin the chance Naruto gave them.
ALso going by MS's translation, points once again towards Naruto.

Also, color cover and belt and huge announcement next week.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#23 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:05 AM

Why is it that Sakura keeps loosing a piece of clothing in each dimension? lol.

How did her jacket end up in the desert?

Sakura was awesome this chapter!  She is so badass!

Edited by RamenBlossom, 15 July 2014 - 09:06 AM.

#24 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:05 AM

she wanted to prove to sasuke that shes not useless but i wonder what he will say he didn't smile thats for sure

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#25 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:06 AM

Yeah, Obito was quoting what Kakashi said. So, yeah, Sasuke caught Sakura this chapter, but we also got a bit of NS, too. :D

Damn I want a belt. Looking forward to the colour cover, I hope we get to see Kaguya's official colouring! And I wonder what this "huge announcement" is... hmm... a movie? idk..

Why is it that Sakura keeps loosing a piece of clothing in each dimension? lol.

Fanservice. Kishi's giving us what we want. ;)

Edited by Hiraishin, 15 July 2014 - 09:08 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#26 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:06 AM

Saku-chan

Edited by redrose3443, 15 July 2014 - 09:09 AM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#27 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:07 AM

No, he was talking about Naruto because Sakura says before that how much she doesn't want to ruin the chance Naruto gave them.
ALso going by MS's translation, points once again towards Naruto.

Also, color cover and belt and huge announcement next week.

Well...happy to be proven wrong :P

#28 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:11 AM

Sakura was pretty cool in this chapter.

It seems Sakura is finally getting the acknowledgment she wanted from Sasuke all along. Maybe that was it or maybe he'll say something extra in the next chapter. In my opinion, the sooner SS is done with the quicker we can go on with NS.

Also, I'm gonna guess the announcement is about the next movie. The only think I'm confused about is that thing about a color cover and a belt? Why a belt?

#29 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:11 AM

Well...happy to be proven wrong :P

Haha, I bet. :P

And looking at the chapter overall, the apparent SS-ness isn't actually that SS... cuz Sakura's determination to save Sasuke comes from her desire to help Naruto sooooooooooooooooo...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#30 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:12 AM

I'm not gonna lie, I smirked a little when I saw that their eyes were paneled side by side. I knew there was some buildup to something SS related and I was right. I was so caught up that I didn't pay attention to some important details in this chapter:

Sakura's main motivation was to be of use to Naruto

Sakura's new outfit looks even more badass

Sakura has a butt load of chakra

Now don't get me wrong, I'm happy that my girl is finally being productive like I hoped. But I pray that this isn't just it. Please don't tell me being a battery charger is all the spotlight she's going to get. Looks like she ran out of chakra too. Please tell me there is more in store for here. And I know Kishi is going to use this rescue to make Sasuke in some way, shape or form look at Sakura a bit different than he did in his Susanoo.

I hope Naruto restores her chakra.

Edited by luffyq1, 15 July 2014 - 09:14 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#31 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:13 AM

And looking at the chapter overall, the apparent SS-ness isn't actually that SS... cuz Sakura's determination to save Sasuke comes from her desire to help Naruto sooooooooooooooooo...

sooo, Sakura wanting to help Sasuke because of Naruto means Massive Announcement = Sakura Admits She Loves Naruto!! ?  :woot:

Edited by RamenBlossom, 15 July 2014 - 09:13 AM.

#32 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:13 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler
Idon't know

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#33 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:14 AM

This chapter wasn't as bad as it seemed it would be. Not even close. This was a very good chapter.

Sakura was just a total badass in this chapter. I missed this Sakura-centricness! :P Sakura wasn't reduced to a damsel in distress and if it wasn't for her, Obito wouldn't have even been able to do that much. Sakura's seal going all over Obito's body was absolutely amazing. <3 And the explanation on Naruto's clone didn't really surprise me. I'm a little surprised that Real Naruto really does have the balls around him. That just seems like a dead giveaway and leaves the clones pointless. It's like Naruto got trolled or something lol.

The SasuSakuness doesn't really bother me ... just because Sasuke caught her doesn't mean he suddenly likes her or something. His expression was mostly apathetic, but I do I have to say I was actually pleasantly surprised Sasuke caught Sakura in that context. He wasn't an entire kitten in this chapter for once and almost seemed like Part 1 Sasuke for a split second. It was really nice of him and even if you hate Sasuke, I don't think you should twist what he did into something bad.

I wonder if Sasuke's interaction with Sakura is meant to make him care more for Team 7 as a whole instead of just seeing them as tools? I did say that when Sasuke's fight with Naruto comes up, Sasuke will more conflicted and torn than before by the teamwork he did with T7. Looks like Kishimoto's going that route.

Honestly, what's a little more interesting is how Sakura will react to Sasuke's "nice" gesture next chapter.  I expect more SS undertones, but maybe next chapter will give her that step close towards closure.

Really great chapter! :happy:

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#34 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

First was the band and SS the couple without the band, then clothes and ss will the couple without uniform.
 what else Sasuke takes Sakura bride style?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#35 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

I'm glad to see Sakura got to be useful this chapter, and even if there was some SasuSaku in the chapter, I doubt it effects the overall flow of the story. I think of it as more like keeping the fans happy and trolling us all at the same time. As far as the last panel, I honestly don't see an ounce of love in Sasuke's eyes, more like you're not as useless as I thought Sakura, and poor Sakura, losing more clothing, but hey I'm not complaining. :P

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#36 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:15 AM

Next chapter will dealt with ss moment if you want to call it.
I believe sakura will get the acknowledgement from sasuke thus resolving the ss.

Prop to the Italian guy with kanji to point out that it was the clone who get stab by kaguya.

I predict that the climax of this volume is hokage join the fight
Or
Sakura getting stab.

#37 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:15 AM

Actually.....I care less about SS because Sakura was totally bad ass this chapter. My post said it all! And besides, like you said...Kishi loves trolling the fandoms....and falling for it would only make it worse! So why fall for a trap when you know its a trap! 

#38 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:17 AM

The highlight of this chapter was clearly Sakura tanking the acid like a fuc*ing man, and then proceeding to carry on her business as if nothing happened.

What a boss!

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#39 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:18 AM

I agree with Atheck. This was a good chapter for several reasons. A confident Sakura in action is always good, and I liked her interactions with Obito. Plus I think the art was cool.

As for the ending....? We're right on schedule, lol. Something like this so-called SS moment was entirely expected and easy to predict.

So there's nothing new under the sun. SSers will cheer and brag. NHers will cheer and brag. Some NSers will scream and tear at their hair and clothes, but only because they lack faith.

All this proves, yet again, is that Kishimoto is a huge, devilish, giggling troll of a storyteller who never tires of watching his readers fall into the pits of delusion and paranoia he puts in their path.

Even something simple -- like having Obito say, "I see... you want to help him" -- it's purposely ambiguous. For what it's worth, my first instinct was that he meant Naruto. It makes a lot less sense if he meant Sasuke. Old Obito who was hostage to his own pain over Rin might have believed it was Sasuke, but redeemed and enlightened Obito would believe it's Naruto.

Just my opinion.

#40 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:18 AM

I'm not gonna lie, I smirked a little when I saw that their eyes were paneled side by side. I knew there was some buildup to something SS related and I was right. I was so caught up that I didn't pay attention to some important details in this chapter:

Sakura's main motivation was to be of use to Naruto

Sakura's new outfit looks even more badass

Sakura has a butt load of chakra

Now don't get me wrong, I'm happy that my girl is finally being productive like I hoped. But I pray that this isn't just it. Please don't tell me being a battery charger is all the spotlight she's going to get. Looks like she ran out of chakra too. Please tell me there is more in store for here. And I know Kishi is going to use this rescue to make Sasuke in some way, shape or form look at Sakura a bit different than he did in his Susanoo.

I hope Naruto restores her chakra.

Her seal didn't disappear so she must still have at least some in there. But hopefully once (or at least if) she does run out Naruto restores it, perhaps even ala Dan...? Heh, in my dreams.

Yeah, Sasuke will probably now think "well, seems she's not totally useless." That was obviously coming though. But the sooner we get that over with, the better. And same, I hope this isn't it for her. But damn, her ripping off her clothes like that with no hesitation... And then all, "this wound is nothing. Let's keep going." So badass.

Edited by Hiraishin, 15 July 2014 - 09:21 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users