• This topic is locked This topic is locked
591 replies to this topic

#41 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:07 AM

Sakura moment incoming!!! OMG she'll finally do something!

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#42 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:08 AM

People get happy that Sasuke is in a different dimension from Sakura, then next chapter Sakura is going to that other dimension.

I'll say, I appreciate the beautiful irony.

Please people don't let it go to your heads, Naruto's clone and Obito are also going there. And to be honest it would be a good thing to show that after all of Sasuke's talk about Sakura being useless that it's thanks in part to her power that Sasuke is rescued. I'll dare say that this is the payoff Kishi had in mind for making Sasuke belittle Sakura lately.

Maybe, just maybe, Sasuke will acknowledge her a bit. And we know how crucial that is for Sakura in order to get closure regarding Sasuke. And the quicker she gets closure with Sasuke the quicker Kishi can focus on her relationship with Naruto.

yes redragon thats exactly why kishi is letting her go with naruto

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#43 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:08 AM

Minato looks better arm less without the Hokage robe.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#44 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:11 AM

Do you think there's a possibility that Hagoromo might restore Minato's arms?

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#45 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

and sakura will stabbed? :smug:
is your prediction

yes rocci your precious rin patallel

Ah you guys just remind me of my prediction lol.

sasuke will embrace sakura love, when they arrive in the dessert

I predict sakura will get a stab.

#46 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Are we really sure that both Sakura and clone!Naruto need to go with Obito?

It would make sense to charge Obito, Obito jumps and gets Sasuke returns or sends him back. If all 3 have to go for one guy it feels like chakra spent.

As for the go as in let's go there and preprare not go with me in another dimension.

#47 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:14 AM

Do you think there's a possibility that Hagoromo might restore Minato's arms?

I think naruto will restore minato's arm.

#48 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:14 AM

People get happy that Sasuke is in a different dimension from Sakura, then next chapter Sakura is going to that other dimension.

I'll say, I appreciate the beautiful irony.

Please people don't let it go to your heads, Naruto's clone and Obito are also going there. And to be honest it would be a good thing to show that after all of Sasuke's talk about Sakura being useless that it's thanks in part to her power that Sasuke is rescued. I'll dare say that this is the payoff Kishi had in mind for making Sasuke belittle Sakura lately.

Maybe, just maybe, Sasuke will acknowledge her a bit. And we know how crucial that is for Sakura in order to get closure regarding Sasuke. And the quicker she gets closure with Sasuke the quicker Kishi can focus on her relationship with Naruto.

Meh I would have liked it more if she realized that she doesn't really needs Sasuke's acknowledgement someone who treat's her like kitten all the time  and realize that she has that from Naruto already but whatever it is what it is i guess .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#49 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:15 AM

I definitely did not expect to see Hagoromo again. I wonder what he is going to talk to the Edo Hokages about? And I wonder if he will restore Minato's arms and resurrect Madra?

#50 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:16 AM

So considering that Sasuke is in the desert and Sakura is heading there. We can safely say that the Sasusaku song from today is this:

:D

Edited by Nostradamus, 02 July 2014 - 07:17 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#51 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:19 AM

Are we really sure that both Sakura and clone!Naruto need to go with Obito?

It would make sense to charge Obito, Obito jumps and gets Sasuke returns or sends him back. If all 3 have to go for one guy it feels like chakra spent.

As for the go as in let's go there and preprare not go with me in another dimension.

@Bolded: Yup, he said so. He needs both clone Naruto and Sakura because he doesn't have enough chakra.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#52 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:21 AM

Sasuke will have his ass saved partially because of Sakura, go figure. 

Aand the very person he says useless/nothing you can do (and just HAPPENED to be there with Naruto).  :lulz:

Edited by tekopi, 02 July 2014 - 07:25 AM.

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#53 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:22 AM

0c370989-d647-468c-91da-d047e59d0c10_zps

f3a97fab-1475-4e37-9c1a-3ea3dd28801b_zps

611d34cd-befe-4cec-a693-651dd20f4137_zps

michael-jordan-laughs.gif?w=320&h=240

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#54 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:26 AM

Meh I would have liked it more if she realized that she doesn't really needs Sasuke's acknowledgement someone who treat's her like kitten all the time  and realize that she has that from Naruto already but whatever it is what it is i guess .

That would only work if Sasuke was an unforgivable villain, but we know that he'll get redeemed.

Realizing that you don't need to put up with someone only works if said character stays bad. If that was the case Naruto would've also given up on Sasuke a long time ago.

#55 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:26 AM

@luffy

You are blind if you don't see it as an act of love :zaru:

#56 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:29 AM

@rocci

You mean 'word parallelism'? Oh yeah, lots of love indeed.  :glare:

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#57 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:29 AM

A good chapter, glad to see a final resolution for Obito. I rather have him help rescuing Sasuke instead of him dying by failing to stop Madara retrieving his eye. NIce allusion with the mask being off, meaning that he have found his way again. That chapter was more about that than anything else. Plus Obito might seen the dynamic between all member of team 7 remembering him the good old day. Remember when Obito defend Rin  in an argument with Kakashi. That kind of argument is mirror to what happen with Sasuke saying we can let them die for all I care, we needed to focus on the mission. 

Rent about the SS..... what SS?

As for the supposely Sasu/Saku part( I MEAN THAT PAIRING IS DEAD PEOPLE, I don't say it as a NS fan, but as a reader period. UNLESS KISHI AND THE EDITOR ARE ON COKE, IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN. IF this pairing happen, it's out of thin air, all shippuden was about trying to kill and being an ahole to her, which explain the coke part.) Seriously, Sakura going in the dimension with Naruto clone was the point to show that she can still be useful (especially if Obito clash Sasuke by saying that without her, he couldn't have done it.)

We see what that clone of Naruto can do and him alone ain't enough. We all know Kakashi chakra reserve are low. Normal Sakura chakra is kind of good so Byakugou Sakura is a big boost in chakra reserve Obito needed. So it's again only a logical choice. I know some SS fan will try to put her SS moment there or will get their hope up, but it more for the plot then anything else.

And at 1 moment in the manga, Sasuke will acknowledge Sakura,but it won't see her in a romantic view.

Rent over XD

A great chapter. Minato cut tree branch without arm ( because he's so badass.) I don't know if they can edo tensei Madara (that would mean he is dead.) I'm not sure about Madara status yet. Good chapter overall.

Edited by archangel, 02 July 2014 - 02:11 PM.

#58 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:34 AM

Now that I have re-read the chapter I noticed something. Obito said he was going to the other dimension and that he was going to save Sasuke. I think he says "come with me" just for them to give him chakra when he's ready to teleport. Now I may be wrong of course

Posted Image

#59 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:34 AM

Can't wait for the chapter where Obito officially drops dead.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#60 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:38 AM

A good chapter, glad to see a final resolution for Obito. I rather have him help rescuing Sasuke instead of him dying by failing to stop Madara retrieving his eye. NIce allusion with the mask being off, meaning that he have found his way again. That chapter was more about that than anything else. Plus Obito might seen the dynamic between all member of team 7 remembering him the good old day. Remember when Obito defend Rin  in an argument with Kakashi. That kind of argument is mirror to what happen with Sasuke saying we can let them die for all I care, we needed to focus on the mission. 

Rent about the SS..... what SS?

As for the supposely Sasu/Saku part( I MEAN THAT PAIRING IS DEAD PEOPLE, I don't say it as a NS fan, but as a reader period. UNLESS KISHI AND THE EDITOR ARE ON COKE, IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN. IF this pairing happen, it's out of thin air, all shippuden was about trying to kill and being an ahole to her, which explain the coke part.) Seriously, Sakura going in the dimension with Naruto clone was the point to show that she can still be useful (especially if Obito clash Sasuke by saying that without her, he couldn't have done it.)

We see what that clone of Naruto can do and him alone ain't enough. We all know Kakashi chakra reserve are low. Normal Sakura chakra is kind of good so hyakugou Sakura is a big boost in chakra reserve Obito needed. So it's again only a logical choice. I know some SS fan will try to put her SS moment there or will get their hope up, but it more for the plot then anything else.

And at 1 moment in the manga, Sasuke will acknowledge Sakura,but it won't see her in a romantic view.

Rent over XD

A great chapter. Minato cut tree branch without arm ( because he's so badass.) I don't know if they can edo tensei Madara (that would mean he is dead.) I'm not sure about Madara status yet. Good chapter overall.

I don't want to get my hopes too high, but it would be such a good opportunity for Obito to confirm the parallel between his team and Team 7. After all, Team 7 in action in front of Obito, what would you expect apart from a parallel aknowledgment? But as I said, I don't want to get my hopes too high, so I prefer to expect no parallel confirmation from Obito. It's been like months that we are waiting for that parallel confirmation, it wouldn't be the first time we say "I'm sure next chapter will confirm OR/NS".

Also, it's byakugou seal not hyakugou. I don't know why MP says it like that. In the volume 66, it is written in hiragana next to the kanji びゃくごう= びゃ: "bya"く: "ku" ごう: "gou"

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users