• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#1 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 19 June 2006 - 03:21 AM

Ok people this is extremely important and can explain my absents. You see there's site in town folks, where we can all debate against the SasuSaku fans of who is the better couple. http://z7.invisionfr...uSaku/index.php?
GODD NEWS
*THERE IS NO HARUHINA FANS ALLOW. So all the focus can be on the current canon couples of the manga, NaruSaku or SasuSaku.

BAD NEWS
*The site's majority is SASUSAKU FANS. For those who are NaruSaku fans are getting beaten up on because there's very little of them.

So if any of you are interested please apply because it's getting shady out there and also there's too many SS fans around the joint. Maybe this a good time to even the odds and voice out your opinion. :yinyang:
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#2 Sanoske Haruka

Sanoske Haruka

Anime fanatic

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Anime,anime,anime

Posted 08 July 2006 - 04:34 PM

i may head over there give them what for

#3 kawarimi

kawarimi

Monster ga kuru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:24 PM

I don't think it should be about which pairing is the "better" one - it's not a competition. And the SasuSaku-ers were never trying to "beat up" on the NaruSaku-ers. And there are people there who also like NaruHina, it's just not going to be the focus of the debates.

But other than that, please go join! a_dance.gif

#4 jmf

jmf

the hermit of h and e

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Interests:am a kw addict,a former h and e addict but am now an h and e hermit(lurker)

Posted 10 July 2006 - 05:09 PM

hmmmmm this is a great idea but i don't think i'll take part just because i like to keep my opinions to myself but great job finding another site where we can voice our opinions.

2z3z1wm.gif

#5 cherry_bubblegum

cherry_bubblegum

LeeTen! W00t!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Anime, FFXII, anything Japanese(minus the food), drawing

Posted 10 July 2006 - 06:47 PM

Whoa, it's actually a whole BOARD of debating! I thought it was just going to be a topic or something! :blink: Hehe, I don't think I'll sign up...I'm no good at debating, but I might read through some stuff...Good find Hopestar :thumbs:

#6 kawarimi

kawarimi

Monster ga kuru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 06:56 PM

There's more than just debating there - you wouldn't be the only member who doesn't participate in the debates if you sign up.

Speaking of which - there's a fanfic/fanart/doujinshi contest on that forum that's in sore need of entries. omfg.gif

#7 Urazz

Urazz

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:53 PM

I'd rather not debate that stuff really. I got tired of arguing about it as hard as I used to. Doing that with Harry Potter pairings pretty much burned me out on arguing on pairings for awhile.

I have no problem posting ideas for others to use but I'm not going to actively debate much.
Urazz: Hey sis what's going on?
Urazz's Sister: I cut myself.
Urazz: Take it like a man even if your a woman.
Urazz's Sister: Ok!
*Urazz's Sister kicks Urazz in the groin.*
Urazz: $%^&*#
Urazz's Sister: I dunno. I'm sure it's much better to take it like a woman. That was evidence to support my theory.
*Urazz whimpers like a baby*

#8 Danni

Danni

..life..hard

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 02:16 AM

woa there isnt any narusaku on the site where you debate on who sakura should be w/.
I was on another sasusaku site i join there To post my opinion. And they were just mean and rude to me. so I told then I find another place to join. And my friend got me here, And i glad I did.

I be there in 2 months YAAY!

#9 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 03:25 PM

Better watch out for Tennis because it can be burtial especially if you're practically against the opposing side. From what I heard on another site, it's NS vs. NH/SS so that's huge stack we NS fans have to face. Thankfully the SS vs. NS site are way much friendlier than any others I've seen by far.
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#10 Urazz

Urazz

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE (TennisWeird @ Jul 15 2006, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
woa there isnt any narusaku on the site where you debate on who sakura should be w/.
I was on another sasusaku site i join there To post my opinion. And they were just mean and rude to me. so I told then I find another place to join. And my friend got me here, And i glad I did.

Yeah you won't find many sites that are friendly to both sides of a shipping war. Hell, the last major example I saw was the Harry Potter fandom.
Urazz: Hey sis what's going on?
Urazz's Sister: I cut myself.
Urazz: Take it like a man even if your a woman.
Urazz's Sister: Ok!
*Urazz's Sister kicks Urazz in the groin.*
Urazz: $%^&*#
Urazz's Sister: I dunno. I'm sure it's much better to take it like a woman. That was evidence to support my theory.
*Urazz whimpers like a baby*

#11 kawarimi

kawarimi

Monster ga kuru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 12:51 AM

QUOTE (Urazz @ Jul 11 2006, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd rather not debate that stuff really. I got tired of arguing about it as hard as I used to. Doing that with Harry Potter pairings pretty much burned me out on arguing on pairings for awhile.

I have no problem posting ideas for others to use but I'm not going to actively debate much.

You're welcome to join and hang out in the other sections and only debate if you feel like it, or not at all.

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Jul 16 2006, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Better watch out for Tennis because it can be burtial especially if you're practically against the opposing side. From what I heard on another site, it's NS vs. NH/SS so that's huge stack we NS fans have to face. Thankfully the SS vs. NS site are way much friendlier than any others I've seen by far.

I think that the NSvsSS forum is pretty friendly, too. It's a shame that there's so much animosity everywhere.

#12 adrianna

adrianna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach!<br /><br />basketball, soccer (or football, whichever) tennis<br /><br />reading, shopping, computer

Posted 17 July 2006 - 01:02 AM

on a lot of the forums, there are too many extremist, that's what i think.
i'm willing to debate, but to have huge arguments, and flame wars? that's a little much

Part of the H&E Family (sister)

My Journal

#13 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 01:22 AM

I know when you go into flame wars you'll mostly likely look at this nosebleed8rx.gif sweatdrop.gif :shamefulcry0js:
However in some weird way it's kinda fun depending who you're around with. I mean its one thing to debate with friends it's another to debate with enemies or etc. :yinyang:

#14 IchaIcha

IchaIcha

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 01:33 AM

Flame wars are non-exsistant in the NS vs SS debate forum! laugh.gif
There hasn't been one flame since I joined that forum (and thats when it was recently new) except sometimes, some random unregistered people leave... *ahem* unwanted comments. But the mods take care of stuff like that! Most people in the forum are very open-minded and we really want more NaruSaku fans to join.

I recommend you guys to sign up! biggrin.gif

#15 Sayaka-sama

Sayaka-sama

aka Gai-yaka

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:I have a few hobbies... *snerk*

Posted 17 July 2006 - 01:35 AM

It's not exactly the brightest idea to cheer on NaruSaku on a mostly SasuSaku board. SasuSakuers get brutal. VERY brutal. (I would know; I used to be a SasuSaku purist sweatdrop.gif) However, if I ever get around to it, I'll drop by and pitch in a few words for the home team. :thumbs:

NARUSAKU TIL THE END OF TIME! :naruto: x sakura.gif

Special thx to themadpoker at the LJ community for this!
My Family Tree
Forum Sweetheart - MonkeysTotallyRock

#16 Pyroneko 28

Pyroneko 28

now obsessed with TenHina

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Interests:anime, games, drawing

Posted 17 July 2006 - 01:38 AM

:blink: Icha Icha's here? I must've missed something.

#17 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 01:44 AM

QUOTE (IchaIcha @ Jul 16 2006, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Flame wars are non-exsistant in the NS vs SS debate forum! laugh.gif
There hasn't been one flame since I joined that forum (and thats when it was recently new) except sometimes, some random unregistered people leave... *ahem* unwanted comments. But the mods take care of stuff like that! Most people in the forum are very open-minded and we really want more NaruSaku fans to join.

I recommend you guys to sign up! biggrin.gif

Are you known as IchaIcha Paradise on SS vs. NS?

#18 IchaIcha

IchaIcha

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 01:51 AM

Icha Icha's here? I must've missed something.

Are you known as IchaIcha Paradise on SS vs. NS?

Well.. if you cross out the "paradise" laugh.gif Yes! I'm IchaIcha from NS vs SS a_hug.gif

It's not exactly the brightest idea to cheer on NaruSaku on a mostly SasuSaku board. SasuSakuers get brutal. VERY brutal. (I would know; I used to be a SasuSaku purist sweatdrop.gif) However, if I ever get around to it, I'll drop by and pitch in a few words for the home team. :thumbs:

NARUSAKU TIL THE END OF TIME! :naruto: x sakura.gif

Hey... we're not brutal! *stabs somebody* (JK)
Still... it would be nice if some of you joined up.

#19 Pyroneko 28

Pyroneko 28

now obsessed with TenHina

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Interests:anime, games, drawing

Posted 17 July 2006 - 02:06 AM

IchaIcha, seriously. Did you join a couple of weeks or something ? I mean was on vacaction, and you pop up... Oh, whatever. Eh, I guess I could go see if there's anything interesting now.

#20 IchaIcha

IchaIcha

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (Pyroneko 28 @ Jul 17 2006, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IchaIcha, seriously. Did you join a couple of weeks or something ? I mean was on vacaction, and you pop up... Oh, whatever. Eh, I guess I could go see if there's anything interesting now.

I think I joined two weeks ago. But yeah... I haven't seen you around NSvsSS lately. tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users