Close
Photo

Masashi Kishimoto Implies Sasuke And Sakura Are Not Happy With Their Marriage NaruSaku Possible Once Again!

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#41 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 04:54 PM

I've already said that Masashi Kishimoto heavily Implies in a interview that Sasuke and Sakura are not content with their marriage, Here is a link to the full interview with Masashi Kishimoto:http://www.cinemacaf...8/07/33246.html Translate the page

I've already said that Masashi Kishimoto will be serving as the head editor and supervisor of this manga series,

So the story will still be essentially Kishimoto's since he is going to be approving, editing, and supervising of what ever part of the new story of this new manga is good or bad in his eyes :) so we are getting a little bit of Kishimoto's Soul in it :)

Also as I pointed out within my previous reply to this topic, Masashi Kishimoto's Wife has always been a dedicated NaruSaku Shipper, Ever since Kishimoto made NaruHina cannon he has been having problems with his Marriage, they constantly argue about this and Kishimoto constantly tells her that she is based off of Hinata even though I doubt since Hinata is never argumentative while Sakura is so who should Kishimoto's wife be based on again ? Even Kishimoto's wife considers herself LIKE SAKURA! 
http://www.animenews...omic-con/.94186

So this could be whats compelling Kishimoto to make NaruSaku cannon, he's already given us hints that he is going towards the direction of NaruSaku in Boruto Naruto the movie with the hints of Sasuke and Sakura's marriage isn't doing so well since Kishimoto wrote the script for the movie as I provided evidence of it within this topic, So this is telling us that Kishimoto is going to consider making NaruSaku cannon if he want's to keep his wife lol.

Kishimoto also stated that the new Boruto manga will be based on the relationship with his wife and sons, So if Kishimoto bases himself off Naruto and Bases his wife off of Hinata, and Naruto and Hinata's marriage currently isn't going so well in the current part of the series and Kishimoto AND HIS WIFE isn't getting along to well WITH THEIR MARRIAGE what does that tell you ? Naruto and Hinata's marriage could be breaking up and then due to their marriage not working out and then Naruto starts to spend time with Sakura more and thus the NaruSaku shipping begins once again!!

And i've pointed out in many of the movie scenes and manga pages that Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura aren't having the best time with their marriages.

And I even pointed out how Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura aren't compatible with each other which is why my evidence clearly says that these 2 marriages need to swap husbands!

Example Hinata doesn't even like ramen!
hqdefault.jpg

All this information and hints given to us by Kishimoto himself is more then enough info to speculate that a divorce or at the very least a temporary seperation between the marriages of Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura will happen, and Kishimoto even stated in the interview that: 

Kishimoto: Yeah, I don't know for sure if they are really happy. They can seperate and go their own way, I still have not decided yet

So don't give up NaruSaku fans you have been given new hope to look up to!! :)

b8e5a55aa842ce7c9de1d93add0bded4.jpg

I already read that inerview and again this translation is very wrong

kishi said he is still not sure on what do in sasuke and sakura future but he is having little ideas 

nothing about "separate" sorry but the translation you gave is very wrong

and then they just said kishimoto is going to "supervise" the new manga

and again kishimoto oversaw the novels

so if you're going to take this manga as totaly canon why kishimoto is overseeing it you will also have to take the novels ss/nh as canon 

"he's already given us hints that he is going towards the direction of NaruSaku in Boruto Naruto the movie"

what hints man ? sakura is still acting like a fangirl in boruto the movie, if kishimoto was really going to make a divorce move why he did sakura acting like a fangirl all over again when sarada teased her about sasuke ? in the ending scene why he don't made sakura with naruto instead of sasuke to show them are spreading

some time together ?

and again if you're going to take everything what kishimoto said in interview in a serious way remember kishimoto also said even thou sasuke and sakura don't see each other a lot their feelings are still connected

this is why I don't think he is going to make a divorce to make ns canon

Edited by yimiiyumi, 27 April 2016 - 04:56 PM.

#42 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:06 PM

I've provided hint's, it seems some of you will need concrete confirmation, don't worry boruto manga will be released for reading in 2 weeks! then we can see if this speculation bears merit

#43 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:12 PM

I've provided hint's, it seems some of you will need concrete confirmation, don't worry boruto manga will be released for reading in 2 weeks! then we can see if this speculation bears merit

yeah

I'm sorry but "they don't spend time" or "their marriage don't looks happy" don't really looks like a valid argument to narusaku

this could work to sasunaru but again to divorce happens and ns happen sakura would need to move on from sasuke what seems to not really going to happen

again I sent you a massage so if you want to talk about some theories

#44 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:14 PM

should we make a bet XD I'll send chocolate in your mailbox.

I understand you're trying to help, but I think few people care for canon anymore or want a divorce.

My replies to you have not been about what I want or want not to happen.

Edited by sushi., 27 April 2016 - 05:20 PM.

ナルサク

#45 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 06:21 PM

I think when he said SS is not happy with their marriage it's not about the possibility of divorce, i think hes talking about possible plot and creating drama in Boruto manga. What i believe that word MAYBE means that since SS just happen out of nowhere without any development and one sided love, they are going to develop and give them moment in boruto manga, maybe through that sasuke will finally understand he was an asshol* and able to fall in love with sakura and got happy ending. That is how hes trolling with his fans.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#46 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:12 PM

As much as I would love to see NaruSaku come back, I wouldn't like to see it come about as the result of divorces.

Like others have said, I think Studio Pierrot and Kishimoto are just trying to bait disillusioned fans into coming back with fillers and hints of possible romantic developments.

The only way they could make a clean slate would be to throw away the original ending and New Era Project, and even then there is no guarantee that the action would bring back fans.  They would risk driving away the fans who liked the original ending and only seeing a small number of fans return to check out the new alternative ending.  I mean, a LOT of fans completely cut themselves off from Naruto after the ending happened and Kishimoto made those highly disrespectful remarks in his interviews.

#47 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:23 PM

After 693, I don't want NS. Most fans claim it all went downhill with 699-700, but for me 693 killed everything. It reverted Sakura back to her part 1 self, made Naruto give up on one of his major goals, and turned Kakashi from a good mentor for his students to a SS fanboy.

In fact Sasuke was the only person who came out unscathed. He stated what had been his feelings from the beginning, "You are an annoyance." And ultimately he was right. Sakura was not able to stand beside the other two, she was not able to outgrow her crush, and she was not able to mature as a woman.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#48 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:02 PM

SH supporter. Even if Kishimoto hates the ending despised it to his very core. Why should he change it and how should he change it? First off even if someone went back in time and was able to change the end pairings. The end pairings would be NS and SK. It will never be SH. He was never working towards SH. Yes, he hates SS. But he never got the appeal of hinata either, and the girl he was setting up to be with Sasuke was Karin. Even if he went back and change the ending it will be with karin not hinata. Now it has been over a year since Naruto ended and its sequel is starting up. He is the supervisor for that manga he is being paid to basically do nothing but gives a thumbs up while he works on his new sci fi manga. If he denounces it causing it to fail. Then that's a lost paycheck for him before he can even release his first chapter. It would also cause companies that make profits off of Naruto made at him making it even harder to work in the industry.

#49 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:30 PM

SH supporter. Even if Kishimoto hates the ending despised it to his very core. Why should he change it and how should he change it? First off even if someone went back in time and was able to change the end pairings. The end pairings would be NS and SK. It will never be SH. He was never working towards SH. Yes, he hates SS. But he never got the appeal of hinata either, and the girl he was setting up to be with Sasuke was Karin. Even if he went back and change the ending it will be with karin not hinata. Now it has been over a year since Naruto ended and its sequel is starting up. He is the supervisor for that manga he is being paid to basically do nothing but gives a thumbs up while he works on his new sci fi manga. If he denounces it causing it to fail. Then that's a lost paycheck for him before he can even release his first chapter. It would also cause companies that make profits off of Naruto made at him making it even harder to work in the industry.

ok i've said this to HalfDemonInuyasha:

Sasuke and Hinata as a couple has never been considered for plot for the anime and manga by both Studio Pierrot or Kishimoto so they have no way of knowing if they can Market the couple and make money off of it if they haven't presented it for the world to see, however with the direct similarities both Sasuke and Hinata share such as life experiences, liking the same foods, and similar combat abilities that shows that this Pairing is rich with potential, I highly doubt sharing similarities in life experiences to be basic, that is deeply emotional in both Sasuke and Hinata's cases and they would have a deep understanding and sympathy for both each other because they both know how it feels for what they both experienced :) 

Which is why someone should present the Idea of Sasuke and Hinata as a couple to both Kishimoto and Studio pierrot so that they can experiment with it, Such as not giving them a canon manga panel moment but first dedicating a special filler episode that features both Sasuke and Hinata together doesn't matter if they are working together or eating together just give them a moment together to see how fans will react and how they will like it so that Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot can see if the Idea of them being a couple or at least deep friends is canon worthy :)

The reason why the SasukeXHinata fanbase is a tad small is because of the reason I just mentioned, Studio Pierrot and Kishimoto never planned to have both these 2 characters in a plot scenario together so because of that both Sasuke and Hinata never get any moments together so people have a hard time to consider them having a romance together if they don't get any moments together, but the SasukeXHinata fans who are few in number realize so much potential they have as a couple because of the similarities they share and we are currently doing our best to make the whole world realize that this is a couple worth shipping, that's why I'm here on these and many other forums spreading the word! :)

5sE4IBo.gif

Studio pierrot has have this happen to make NaruHina suddenly come true, which is why I will repeat my point about that and I want you to pay attention to every detail of it:

It's because I have seen the movie ....
"The Last" shows some filler flashbacks not present in the original manga trying to justify that Hinata always accepted Naruto from the beginning and fabricates Naruto's feelings for her with some genjutsu. 

In the original scene where Naruto saves Hinata from bullies prior to the movies FABRICATED version of it

Original Version
UfHgbxS.gif
Hmm... there doesn't appear to be a scarf around Naruto's neck

The Last Naruto the Movie's FABRICATED version
qDm5A8O.gif
Suddenly he now has a scarf ?

Hinata sewing the scarf she "ALWAYS HAD" ?
qOos3jK.gif
Gee Hinata where you get that scarf from ?

The last Naruto the movie recreated the scene where Hinata has always kept the scarf Naruto left behind after being pulverized by the bullies ? So how does Hinata have a scarf that originally she OR NARUTO NEVER HAD to begin with ? and The Last Naruto The Movie is suppose to be cannon and BASE OFF THE MANGA ? this makes UTTER 0 sense.

Hinata is conveying her feelings that she ALWAYS HAD into a scarf SHE NEVER ALWAYS HAD ? There has never been a scene in the anime or manga panel depicting Naruto ever even wearing a scarf when he fought off the bullies attempting to hurt Hinata if she always kept it then we would have seen scenes of her sewing it in both the anime and manga, And it's stated that The Last Naruto the Movie is suppose to be based on the anime and manga ?

This only further proves Naruto and Hinata never had a reason to get to together in the anime/manga since the scarf AKA fabricated scarf "Movie Only" was the only reason albeit spontaneous reason they got together   :P

The Last Naruto the Movie was just a damn venue point to make money because NaruHina has the biggest pairing fanbase with millions of supporters regardless if the Pairing makes sense or not or that NaruSaku rivals it, So the director of that movie saw it as a cash cow to cater to those millions of fans of NaruHina, the director of The Last Naruto the movie was thinking "Hey $5 per ticket to see the movie and their are millions of NaruHina fans i'm going to be swimming in money!!" Thats why that abomination of a movie should never ever be considered cannon when it completely contradicts the manga.

This is a clear indicator that Studio Pierrot is willing to fabricate a story to spontaneously to pair 2 people they see fit,

Even if Kishimoto didn't work towards SasukeXHinata as a pairing he inadvertently made them similar and compatible with each other which is why I and many other SasuHina fans can see the great potential they have as a pairing :)
24pz30y.jpg

#50 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 02:21 AM

As I said before, you're trying to say that just because their experiences in general are somewhat similar then they must be a good/plausible match and that they would be able to be emotionally involved and sympathetic with, and "understand", each other somehow, but you're completely ignoring the *scale* of their experiences which can greatly change how well they could understand each other.

Again, for example, Hinata and Sasuke had a loved one killed, but aside from that basic premise, their individual experiences are *not* that similar, including the overall circumstances and situations involving that persons(') death(s).

Hinata only actually saw *one* loved one killed in front of her - Neji - who was killed by a clear enemy of the shinobi world during a time of war. Before that time, she never had any such traumatizing moments. Even with her kidnapping, she couldn't understand what was going on and she didn't actually see Hiashi kill the kidnapper or Hizashi killed and used as a substitute and whatnot..

Sasuke lost his *entire clan to the hands of his own brother* during peacetime and never knew anything about the circumstances for years (outside of "Itachi is a traitor"), essentially turning his entire life up until the point he started learning the truth, the path of power-hunger and revenge, more into a wasted lie.

You simply *cannot* compare their experiences once you start getting into the specifics behind them and simply ignoring those specifics won't change anything.

*A lot* of pairings have "potential" if they're a completely blank slate but if you want to make it believable, there needs to be at least *some* sort of basic foothold for it and SH simply has no foothold anywhere to be plausible. Even something like Lee/Tenten, in general, "has potential", but the reason it's not shipped much in general isn't so much because the idea was never teased by SP/Kishi, but simply because the fanbase in general *doesn't* see it as believable due to how they were introduced and such (Lee quickly declaring "love" for Sakura while Tenten is focused on her kunoichi career). For something like SH, you would have to change things in the past to change who they became at their introduction so that their interaction could actually be believable if you want it to go more positively. Taking them as they are when the story begins, much less how it ends, just has way too much that kills any such relationship before it can even get off the ground.

2e5.gif

#51 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 28 April 2016 - 02:34 AM

I have to agree for SH, I do disagreed that it needs a fanbase to happen. Just take the ending of School Days for an example. The pairing can happen at the ending of the franchise (like came out of nowhere) that could piss off the remaining fandom. That's what they did with the original manga. Not that I care. The only thing we will get a untainted NS story is as it was explained above and major reboot or any author models NS after their end game couple and its dynamics and development and actually confirms this in interviews and author's notes.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#52 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 02:50 AM

this is not happening. i rather have them make an alternate ending at least.... then the fans can pick which ending they like better. but as people above me said too little too late

1wocs1.gif

#53 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:10 AM

I agree with many that the ship sailed on pairings. Pairing NS now doesn't undo the damage and feels like a token gesture. Personally, I cared very little for the pairings apart from the story by the end. Even if it had ended NS, I'd still be anti-ending because it was so bad. Bell can't be unrung, but if he were interested in repairing the damage the entire war arc, at a minimum would need a retooling. It would probably be best to start from Nagato on since that's the part where the series fell apart. However, the war deserves special condemnation for how awful it was. The pairing change is only one part of that and it's not even the worst part of it. 

I'd add that the idea that Sasuke and Sakura are unhappy in their relationship flies in the face of Gaiden. As stupid as Gaiden was, that ended with them being happy. They are also all-in on the new age project. Flipping to NS won't bring back unhappy, but it will cause NH/SS fans who stuck around to walk out the door. New Age Project is too dependent on pre-existing fans to crap on the remainder like that. As for NH, where is it that Naruto says he hates shy people? He finds Hinata weird in the Chunnin exams, but I cannot think of anywhere else. 

Besides, Naruto's relationship's typically haven't had that type of drama. Is there a confirmed pairing in the series that didn't end as a result of someone dying? I can't think of one. 

#54 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 28 April 2016 - 09:25 AM

Agreed.  If Studio Pierrot and Kishimoto truly wanted to offer an olive branch to the NaruSaku and neutral fans that were upset by the original ending, they would need to do as CrimsonFox, Legend054, and Nate suggested - offer an alternative ending that addressed the failings of the original, and did justice to the characters.

There are a couple of problems with the possibility of going NaruSaku in the Boruto manga.

Firstly, Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot went out of their way to deny that there was ever any romantic development between Naruto and Sakura, despite the fact that Kishimoto himself emphasised the deepening feelings between the two characters in the manga several times.  Kishimoto even claimed that NaruSaku was "a red herring", despite NaruHina and SasuSaku having pretty much zero mutual build-up.

So, why would they then add in NaruSaku moments after going out of their way to sweep the pairing under the carpet - even going as far as to retcon the manga?  If they wanted to develop the pairing in the Borutoverse, they would only anger the NaruHina/SasuSaku fans.  If they just wanted to bait NaruSaku fans into reading/watching Boruto, then fans would think Studio Pierrot and Kishimoto were being just plain cruel.  The NaruSaku fans have been through more than enough.

Secondly, if they did make NaruSaku canon in the Borutoverse at the expense of NaruHina/SasuSaku, the resulting fallout would make the storm surrounding the original ending look like a minor scuffle in a playground.  There would be flame wars everywhere, and I can just see people hurling abuse at Naruto and Sakura for being heartless homewreckers.  It also wouldn't be in their characters; even if they did deeply love each other, they would not abandon their own families.

That's why I highly doubt there will be any NaruSaku development in Boruto.  The only way Studio Pierrot and Kishimoto could try to pull it off, would be to offer a spin-off of Naruto that shows an alternate reality - one where the original ending never happened.  Then they could be free to develop NaruSaku, and to try and develop the characters in a way that mended the failings of the original manga.  By offering both the original and revised realities, you could retain the NaruHina/SasuSaku fans with Boruto, and offer an alternative to people who didn't like the original ending and New Era Project.

Unfortunately, that would cost Studio Pierrot and Shonen Jump time and money, and I doubt that they would be willing to spend time and effort trying an experiment that has no guarantee of bringing back a large number of disillusioned fans.  Even if the New Era Project was hemorrhaging fans, it would be simpler for Studio Pierrot to keep beating the dead donkey with fillers until they got all the yen they could out of it, then close up the franchise and move on to something else.

I would love to see NaruSaku return and to see characters restored to who they really were, but it's been 1.5 years since the ending.  It's not likely to happen.  :sad:

#55 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:14 AM

People tend to believe what they want to believe, and sweet things. You believe in this interview, but why don't you believe the other interview at least take into consideration??. So when he said NS is red herring and SS/NH planned from the start you refuse to believe that, and now he said SS not happy with their marriage, you said people can change their mind right??

So you believe Kishi realize the ending is bad and he is wrong and wanted to make things right??

Or you just want to hear something you want to hear [this interview] and close your eyes and ears on something you don't want to hear [the previous interivew]??

If they switch to NS on boruto manga, instead of regaining the lost fans [NS] they just gonna lose EVEN MORE fans [NH/SS], because NS fans don't even care anymore, are they willing to sacrifice NH and SS fans for NS fans [and other anti ending fans]?? the risk is not worth it, because they are big company, a wrong decision could make them bankrupt.

Me and everyone else here don't mean to crush your hope, but if we going with LOGICAL reason, the odds of what your saying comes true is almost zero.

There are tons of manga and anime, a new one coming in almost daily, don't waste your precious time and trust on that filthy liar, stop looking back and embrace the future.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#56 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 10:03 PM

I'd say let whatever happens happen. I'll be checking out this Boruto manga a few years in the future just so I have a lot of stuff to go over and think about. IF in the event NS happens to become a possibility for cannon again, I might consider shipping once again. To be honest, I'm amazed people even still give a damn about the ending of Naruto. It ended like...what, the better part of three years ago? 

#57 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 02:11 AM

@dalton
Are you not interest with the other manga?
I suggest you to read seinen manga.

#58 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 29 April 2016 - 03:20 PM

I can't see NS being canon, though I can see NS hints and small platonic moments for the sake of a small apology and the fact that some people in SP like NS. And tbh, I would hate if NS becomes canon after all this.

The best solution is an alternative ending. And how SS/NH have been treated since canon, would one really think they would give NS better treatment? Plus this is asking for and Alt ending; and alt. ending will not undue chapters 615, 693, or the War Arc in General, shipping wise. It also won't undo with potholes and crap outside of shipping. You really think Kishi is going to redo the War Arc after already being published? Or that SJ would let him?

Plus the fandom (SS/NH) would go insane. I seen a lot still continuing to support and buy Naruto works. After the ending a lot of people moved on and left the manga. They are catering to NH/SS. They aren't willing to lose remaining fans.

And Kishi's done. He made it very clear that Naruto no longer carries interest to him.

There is the option to create another universe with NS being canon and plotholes being solved. But like I said people left the fandom. This takes money, and if there isn't enough support than they won't want to spend money that they won't be getting back. You would also have other paring fans demand an alt verse like SNS or ShikaIno. Than you would have pro Uchiha supporters demanding a Sasuke ending abd other pro characters. Than you have the NH/SS fans that will also react to this and perhaps even demand a better ending. The Naruto fandom is disgustingly toxic as is, have an alt ending or verse within a fandom where you can't even express an opinion with hate or bashing is even worse. Then you have Kishi who would need to be involved. Kishi already showed distance towards Naruto. Forcing him back in, will only give him more of a reason to regret his work overall, which will be shown in his alt ending.

Kishi needs to genuinely come back and apologise(and/or create an alt ending if allowed) by his own will and not due to pressure. We already knew that SS/NH happened because of pressure by the interviews. My love for NS would only be tainted if we only had NS just for the sake of pity. I rather give Kishi time to see if he honestly regret how he produced the ending so I know if he does regret it, I would genuinely know that the story was supposed to go a different path. Right now he is just distancing himeself from Naruto, and is staying in the sidelines. So it's easy to tell that he has no control of his work and takes little part of it.

I know an NS ending is really unrealistic after almost two years, but I rather have NS happen with genuine regret or sympathy than becoming canon the same way and reasons as NH/SS.

Edited by NeonRanger, 29 April 2016 - 03:23 PM.

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#59 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 03:26 PM

@dalton
Are you not interest with the other manga?
I suggest you to read seinen manga.

The only other anime I really used to care about was Fairy Tail, and that getting old for me fairly quickly after seasone 1 was done. I watch some anime on Netflix from time to time, but I'm honestly not as into it as I used to be.

#60 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 03:27 PM

I don't think alt ending will happen since Naruto general fans love the ending, there a lot of good seinen manga around why we must stuck with kid and preeteen manga.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users