#1361 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:14 AM

1) Getting over a love that has done nothing but hurt you and opting for a guy who supports you and makes you smile is not a logical conclusion? 

2) The PoAL doesn't hold special meaning for Naruto? Okay.
Naruto to Sai-" How can I confess to her when I couldn't even keep my promise".

He wanted to save Gaara and saw him as equal? What?! 
Naruto- " I will rescue Sakura-chan! ". Did you not see Naruto crawl on his chin to finish off Gaara at the end? He only stopped once Sasuke told him Sakura was safe.
So what if the conversation later was avoided? She was sure it was Sasuke who saved her and when she found out it was Naruto, it made her happy. She started seeing Naruto in a different light afterwards.

3) Naruto saw Sakura as someone similar to him, striving for acknowledgement and started liking her. What comes after the foundation is important as well and this is where NS trumps the other pairings. Its been consistently written positively. The moments are one-sided to continue the drama. If there was a two-sided moment there wouldn't be any pairing wars.

4) You need to see Naruto's expression when Sakura says she believes in him and he shouldn't lose, before his fight against Kiba.
Naruto's voice awoke Inner Sakura and helped her to overcome Ino's jutsu. No other comrade managed that.

5) No. Sakura is later shown to say that maybe she should have gone with him and had half a bowl of rice.
Anyway, Yes she didn't know how serious Naruto's feelings were for her. What happened when she found out? She cried her eyes out like she has never done in the manga anywhere else.

6) I don't agree there were only platonic implications from Sakura in the CPR.

7) Sakura was worried about him. That's the point of the scene. 

8) Neji is Hinata's cousin and it makes greater sense that she should get over the pain of losing Neji  first to shake Naruto out of his depression. Sakura wouldn't make sense in that scene.

9) I can't understand what you are trying to say here.

10) If Sakura had agreed with Naruto there, it would've sucked. I want a better resolution for NS. And Sakura did not disagree!
Like you say, that scene was done to confirm Sakura as the girl Kushina hoped her son would love. What is the disappointment  you have with this scene is what I don't get.

11) Yes, I am annoyed just as much as you that Kishi stuffs the Naru-Sasu bromance bond down our throats. But this doesn't negate NS in any way. Naruto has made it clear many many times in the manga he loves Sakura. He doesn't need to say this every few chapters. This is not a romance manga.

12) He doesn't hug back because he never expected Sakura to like him. The hug after he beat Pein was his first clue that Sakura might like him.
He doesn't mention Sakura specially because right then, she was just his best friend. What did you want him to say there?! Kushina was specially mentioned because she was Minato's wife. Plus, what happened after those words from Itachi? We get the CPR where Sakura explicitly states her desire to keep Naruto and his dreams alive. Just add them together, isn't it obvious?

I cannot consider the claims of ObiRin developement to be superior to NS. I'm sorry but that's just complete nonsense.

Whoever you are and wherever you are.....I'll find you and I'll claim you as my long lost brother! Come here bro, let me give you a hug! XD If I could 1000 likes to your post, I'd do it with my eyes closed :D

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#1362 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:17 AM

Whoever you are and wherever you are.....I'll find you and I'll claim you as my long lost brother! Come here bro, let me give you a hug! XD If I could 1000 likes to your post, I'd do it with my eyes closed :D

aww shucks!

Lets leave the bromance to Naruto and Sasuke  :chuckle:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#1363 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:26 AM

aww shucks!
Lets leave the bromance to Naruto and Sasuke  :chuckle:

I won't tolerate kitten and give you a free pass for that! XDDDD

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#1364 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:02 AM

I liked the Hashirama and Madara bromance alot more they atleast passed off as bros and friends, and Hashirama wasn't constantly guilt tripping himself when Edo Madara was trying to turn the whole world into vegetative nourishment for the zetsu tree.

Something i've been wondering for a while why doesn't Kishi just give BZ his own name and just call the WZ Zetsus? they clearly no longer have any connection to each other. 

Edited by Pepsi, 28 July 2014 - 07:02 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#1365 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:47 AM

I liked the Hashirama and Madara bromance alot more they atleast passed off as bros and friends, and Hashirama wasn't constantly guilt tripping himself when Edo Madara was trying to turn the whole world into vegetative nourishment for the zetsu tree.

Something i've been wondering for a while why doesn't Kishi just give BZ his own name and just call the WZ Zetsus? they clearly no longer have any connection to each other. 

I think he did when white Zetsu talked to Madara when he was capturing the tailed beasts back in 658-659. I forgot what he called them but something to do with how annoying they were or how reserved they were lol -_-

#1366 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:53 AM

I think he did when white Zetsu talked to Madara when he was capturing the tailed beasts back in 658-659. I forgot what he called them but something to do with how annoying they were or how reserved they were lol -_-

Yeah those were nicknames though 

WZ = Chatterbox

BZ = wicked tongue

eh10ut.jpg

#1367 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:39 AM

Yes but  having lingering feelings for Sasuke doesn't mean still being in love , and like I said she wasn't fully aware of her feelings for Naruto bc of that and she needs to have that realization that she loves him completely and only him and why she doesn't love Sasuke .

This whole realization of Sakura's feelings for Naruto doesnt make sense to me.
I mean how countless of scenes where that realization could have come and she didnt.
We have Sai confessing Naruto's feelings, Naruto near death, Her being near death; and she doesnt realize why she suddenly would?
I mean it's illogic and an huge plot hole of the manga if that happens.

Hinata's speech in 615 was like her reassurance of Naruto's doubts before his fight with Neji in chapter 98. Technically it didn't come out of nowhere, because she's done it before. I wouldn't say it detracts from NS, it's just a full circle scene. Naruto did the same for her earlier, when he said she needed to stop worrying because she was 'strong'.  I don't see it as romantic at all, at least from Naruto's end.

No it didnt, 615 is a massive asspull, Hinata was one of the few characters who were on a comfort zone(not losing anyone), Neji died in front of her despite her words mirroring Neji's, she likely overcome that sorrow by herself a character who always needed someome to cheer her up, all the charactes who lost someome needed some comfort to surpass it Hinata was just because Naruto was struggling.
It doenst make sense it seemed like those cliche scenes were the hero gets power out of nowhere when his nakamas are struggling.
Naruto is suffering time to activate my OOC power.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 28 July 2014 - 09:44 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#1368 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:42 AM

Yeah those were nicknames though 

WZ = Chatterbox

BZ = wicked tongue

Closest things we have to names for them that Kishi displayed lol :D besides that BZ seems like a good name to fit the guy anyway. Just think if he's kaguya's "kid" then for all we know she would have given him a weird name XD lol

#1369 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:20 AM

I mean how countless of scenes where that realization could have come and she didnt.
We have Sai confessing Naruto's feelings, Naruto near death, Her being near death; and she doesnt realize why she suddenly would?

No it didnt, 615 is a massive asspull, Hinata was one of the few characters who were on a comfort zone(not losing anyone), Neji died in front of her despite her words mirroring Neji's, she likely overcome that sorrow by herself a character who always needed someome to cheer her up, all the charactes who lost someome needed some comfort to surpass it Hinata was just because Naruto was struggling.
It doenst make sense it seemed like those cliche scenes were the hero gets power out of nowhere when his nakamas are struggling.
Naruto is suffering time to activate my OOC power.

I don't think 615 is that important. Like I said before, when Naruto was doubting his own power before his fight with Neji, Hinata comforted him then and said he was a 'proud failure' and strong. Her comforting him in 615 isn't romantic, she's just another friend among many other friends who have helped Naruto in the past.

#1370 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:09 AM

Bc Kishi is dragging it  those cut of scenes are there for a reason its a writing technique it doesn't make sense by your standards which I have to say when it comes to NS are pretty much f**cked up , and we discussed this not to long ago Sai saying Naruto loves her is not the same as Naruto and its not explaining his feelings for her the reason behind it and its is foreshadowed whether you like it or not Naruto is bound to do a confession she needs to hear what Naruto thinks of her and take her insecurities . Also Naruto wasn't dead there was still hope if there wasn't then you would be right and for all we know she might have already realized it but Kishi is hiding that for obvious reasons  so I suggest before taking anything as a "fact" to wait and see how this goes down .  

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 28 July 2014 - 11:10 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#1371 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:28 PM

Can you translators, translate what Sasuke says in this page. Please and thank you :wub:

raws

Edited by TheMagicConch, 28 July 2014 - 05:29 PM.

Posted Image

#1372 Rozette

Rozette

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:33 PM

Kishi quote of the week: "I recently bought Oshin DVDs and have been slowly watching them. Hashida-san really is incredible!"

tumblr_mxbjasXMEh1smr913o2_500.png

There was once a hero who flew too close to the sun.

His wings of wax fell apart and he plummeted to the earth...

#1373 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:36 PM

Can you translators, translate what Sasuke says in this page. Please and thank you :wub:

raws

this is chinese translation, not jap raw

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#1374 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:41 PM

this is chinese translation, not jap raw

OMG really :umm:

Welp, I guess the person who gave them to me doesn't know the difference 

Posted Image

#1375 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:44 PM

Kishi quote of the week: "I recently bought Oshin DVDs and have been slowly watching them. Hashida-san really is incredible!"

Can someone post all the Quotes from Kishi so far ? :P

#1376 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:47 PM

OMG really :umm:

Welp, I guess the person who gave them to me doesn't know the difference 

anyway i just read jap script.It says

Sasuke: kitten! My left eye's ocular power isn't still...!

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#1377 Kaeta

Kaeta

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:narusaku!

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:54 PM

Ocular Power? XD what is he refering to/ when did he use that? And do you know what naruto says?

Ackermann'd

#1378 shika1

shika1

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

anyway i just read jap script.It says

Sasuke: kitten! My left eye's ocular power isn't still...!

サスケ「(くそ!まだ左目の瞳力が!)」

#1379 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:05 PM

Ocular Power? XD what is he refering to/ when did he use that? And do you know what naruto says?

I think he was referencing to his S/T jutsu....

Naruto says: ナルト:かわせサスケ!(Avoid it, Sasuke!!)

サスケ「(くそ!まだ左目の瞳力が!)」

yeah...that but why did you post it? I don't make point with my post xD

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#1380 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:09 PM

Well Sasuke can move by swapping, but it didn't work, so he has to move on his own.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users