• This topic is locked This topic is locked
719 replies to this topic

#681 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:11 AM

lol. all those names. .u got me interested. so is it a movie or a series ? and the name of it please.  :hehehe:

That's My Queen  :hehehe: . Sure no prob  :thumb: . First of all its a Series and a well known series for that matter in fact its the best in the world its name is Game of Thrones http://en.wikipedia....Game_of_Thrones and you will see all kind of crazy stuffs  :roll:  if you do end up watching it here is a little hint for you , DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT LOOK FORWARD TO ANY WEEDING OK  :chuckle: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#682 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:13 AM

Its from Game of Thrones  the series.

The series is based on the Song of Ice and Fire series by George RR martin

thanks.. it seems nice.  :smile:

#683 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:22 AM

Yeah each season has their own story arc villain (sometimes 2)

Season 1 - I give it about 5-6/10

Season 2 - I give about 3-4/10

Season 3 - I give about 5-6/10

Season 4 - I give easily 10/10

Season 5 - I give about 5/10

Season 6 - I give 7-8/10

Season 7 - I give it 8/10

Most of Season 8 - 6-7/10

Series Finale - 1/10

Season 1 I think is ok, but the problem is they set Dexter up with one of his most dangerous and intelligent foes as his first major opponent so it sort of makes him look less intimidating as a serial killer that changes with the rest of the series though. Its no longer a game of cat and mouse its a game of him trying to fin/hunt down a certain killer while at the same time trying to kepp the police off of both of their trails and try to live a normal life so his family is none the wiser.

hmmm i see. . the first season is actually ok as u said. . so can i go to season 4 directly  :hehehe: . or i have to watch the 2nd and 3rd seasons. ?. and  :thanks: for the info.

@NarutoFireFoxUzumak. 

lol.  ok no weddings waiting. :yes: .. ill start watching it. and the best in the world wow. are u sure u are not saying this because of your queen :lulz: .

#684 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:28 AM

hmmm i see. . the first season is actually ok as u said. . so can i go to season 4 directly  :hehehe: . or i have to watch the 2nd and 3rd seasons. ?. and  :thanks: for the info.

It depends really, the main villain of season 2 is Lila West (she's basically an over the top obsessive psycho girlfriend character) that gets Dexer into cheating on Rita with her and the whole conflict pretty much revolves around Lila trying to manipulate Dexter and threaten his family while being unaware of his "dark passenger" and she's pretty uninteresting but Season 2 is kind of essential between the conflict of Doakes and Dexter. Season 3 is pretty meh, though how it leads up to the climax of the season is pretty interesting. Season 4 is everybody's favorite season, and i won't spoil why but its pretty awesome

Edited by Pepsi, 19 August 2014 - 08:31 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#685 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:30 AM

@NarutoFireFoxUzumak. 

lol.  ok no weddings waiting. :yes: .. ill start watching it. and the best in the world wow. are u sure u are not saying this because of your queen :lulz: .

Here Check for yourself http://www.imdb.com/...7/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 19 August 2014 - 08:31 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#686 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:45 AM

It depends really, the main villain of season 2 is Lila West (she's basically an over the top obsessive psycho girlfriend character) that gets Dexer into cheating on Rita with her and the whole conflict pretty much revolves around Lila trying to manipulate Dexter and threaten his family while being unaware of his "dark passenger" and she's pretty uninteresting but Season 2 is kind of essential between the conflict of Doakes and Dexter. Season 3 is pretty meh, though how it leads up to the climax of the season is pretty interesting. Season 4 is everybody's favorite season, and i won't spoil why but its pretty awesome

:sweat: . i think its better to watch it from season 2, and if it wasnt that good then. (u r welcome to season 4) :D .. .. Arigato. pepsi.

Here Check for yourself http://www.imdb.com/...7/?ref_=nv_sr_1

oooh. its true. :woot: .fair enough. well thanks guys. .i have to go now. .there are episodes for me to watch. :hehehe: .

#687 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:46 AM

Breaker of Chains 

Not anymore, ask her Dragons

\

#688 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:08 AM

I'm pretty sure that there is a thread somewhere in here where you can talk about Game of Thrones. You're getting a bit out of hand here with it...
(NOT a Fan of the series) 

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#689 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:02 AM

So we have no spoiler? Not even a small one?

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#690 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:21 AM

I got a bad feeling if I don't read OP, I leave a curse for this chapter. Gah!

#691 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:05 PM

Yeah each season has their own story arc villain (sometimes 2)

Season 1 - I give it about 5-6/10

Season 2 - I give about 3-4/10

Season 3 - I give about 5-6/10

Season 4 - I give easily 10/10

Season 5 - I give about 5/10

Season 6 - I give 7-8/10

Season 7 - I give it 8/10

Most of Season 8 - 6-7/10

Series Finale - 1/10

Season 1 I think is ok, but the problem is they set Dexter up with one of his most dangerous and intelligent foes as his first major opponent so it sort of makes him look less intimidating as a serial killer that changes with the rest of the series though. Its no longer a game of cat and mouse its a game of him trying to fin/hunt down a certain killer while at the same time trying to kepp the police off of both of their trails and try to live a normal life so his family is none the wiser.

They probably jumped the shark with season 4 once I think about it... it's not that the following seasons weren't as thrilling, it's just no one was able to top the depth of character that Trinity had and the development he (loose terms) forced on Dexter. I don't know, I think they were given a second chance to do the seasons over again, I think Season 4 would have been the last season (or I would have made it the last season). To me at least, Season 5 was the absolute worst because it just couldn't live up to the season it was proceeding. And yeah that finale felt rushed as hell and didn't make much sense

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#692 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:08 PM

Not anymore, ask her Dragons

That was heartbreaking  but she had no choice the Dragons were out of control causing all sorts of damage and in the end one of them killed a child , though it was hard for the Queen to locked them up she had no choice and did the right thing in the end . 

Btw that "Breaker of Chains" is referring to freeing the people from slavery its not about the Dragons so it still stands imo .

Posted Image                                                            

#693 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:54 PM

@harry
The long running manga effect.

In One Piece's case the running part is quite literal, they've been running for months, I bet if you went through the entire manga and added all the chapters where they are running to a location you'd get atleast a couple of hundred chapters, Running to get to Nami, Running to get to the top of the mountain to save Nami, running to get to Crododile, then running to find the bomb, Running to save Robin....Running to get to....well you get picture, allot of running in One Piece.

iAnby7W.gif

#694 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:20 PM

So we have no spoiler? Not even a small one?

10616675_726335784101048_200112982766469

SK-303_image007.jpg

#695 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:35 PM

OMG now that's a spoiler. :lmao:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#696 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:37 PM

LOL .Orochimaru wants some too

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#697 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:08 PM

They probably jumped the shark with season 4 once I think about it... it's not that the following seasons weren't as thrilling, it's just no one was able to top the depth of character that Trinity had and the development he (loose terms) forced on Dexter. I don't know, I think they were given a second chance to do the seasons over again, I think Season 4 would have been the last season (or I would have made it the last season). To me at least, Season 5 was the absolute worst because it just couldn't live up to the season it was proceeding. And yeah that finale felt rushed as hell and didn't make much sense

My main problem with Season 8 aside from it being rushed and Dexter basically taking the ending directly out of TDKR. My main problem is that it felt as far from a series finale then any of the other seasons did. With Season 1, 4 and 5 there was a conclusive feeling to them like it could have easily ended there. The problem is this should have been the climax of the series, like in Breaking Bad where Walter has his whole world crashing down on him and has to try his best to survive and try not getting caught by the police. With Dexter the closest we got to the world crashing down on him was this

And really this is settled in the very next episode anyway (even if it does cost him dearly)

eh10ut.jpg

#698 Zoey

Zoey

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:16 PM

So to stay on topic: How long do you guys think Kakashi's power-up will last? Obito said that it was temporary 

#699 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:26 PM

So to stay on topic: How long do you guys think Kakashi's power-up will last? Obito said that it was temporary 

For as long as it's plot convenient, I imagine. :ermm:

#700 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:55 PM

:lmao:  Pretty much an example of the only true romantic feelings expressed in Naruto. Kishimoto for the fail :facepalm:

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users