Close
Photo

NS happening or finished

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

Poll: NS happening or not (114 member(s) have cast votes)

What is the current thinking about NS of you guys?

1. Voted NS will happen no matter what- 100% sure (69 votes [59.48%])

Percentage of vote: 59.48%

2. NS might happen after many difficulties- 75% chance NS remains (34 votes [29.31%])

Percentage of vote: 29.31%

3. NS has gone weak- 45% chance NS still remains (3 votes [2.59%])

Percentage of vote: 2.59%

4. NS is going to be finished if we get 2-3 more blows- 30% chance NS remains (4 votes [3.45%])

Percentage of vote: 3.45%

5. Bye Bye NS but I really wanted you to happen- 0%-1% (2 votes [1.72%])

Percentage of vote: 1.72%

6. I was always rooting for NH and SS- Suck NS!! (4 votes [3.45%])

Percentage of vote: 3.45%

Vote

#41 Yami_no_Princess

Yami_no_Princess

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:40 PM

100% sure.  The way the story has been written it is obvious.  Whatever limited smoke and mirrors Kishimoto has used to feign possibilities of SS and NH, they are just that -- smoke and mirrors with zero substance.

Could Kishimoto sacrifice 12+ years of work and his credibility just to taser his reading audience at the last minute?  Yes, but despite how some people trash and revile his accomplishments because they prefer to focus on the flaws he does legitimately reveal at times, I believe Kishimoto has more integrity as a professional and storyteller than to resort to soap opera nonsense to resolve the hero's romantic life -- all in a way that is unfavorable to the wishes of the hero.

I don't see it happening.

Heh, "smoke and mirrors" I like that. XD

When someone asks me why all the NH focus if NH isn't endgame, I simply respond, "Of course it's convincing, the author is trying to trick you. He doesn't want you to see the final pairings til the very end. However, he did leave a trail of breadcrumbs for the more savvy fans who are willing to follow them."

People think I'm a troll when I say that but I'm dead serious. It's the same thing that happened with Tobi = Obito. We were so convinced that there was no possible way, the author had pulled the wool over our eyes. I don't see why he wouldn't try that with the romantic subplot as well.

#42 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

Heh, "smoke and mirrors" I like that. XD

When someone asks me why all the NH focus if NH isn't endgame, I simply respond, "Of course it's convincing, the author is trying to trick you. He doesn't want you to see the final pairings til the very end. However, he did leave a trail of breadcrumbs for the more savvy fans who are willing to follow them."

People think I'm a troll when I say that but I'm dead serious. It's the same thing that happened with Tobi = Obito. We were so convinced that there was no possible way, the author had pulled the wool over our eyes. I don't see why he wouldn't try that with the romantic subplot as well.

Indeed. However, I would say that NH didn't get that much focus like it's being more centered than Minato/Naruto/Obito. That was like a volume worth focus whereas NH only got 2 chapters. It's a focus that is seen beyond where it only lasted short. Plus, as she said, it's no difference from others.

#43 NaruSakuDaisuki

NaruSakuDaisuki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Anime mostly romantic comedies, music mostly JPOP, reading, writing, getting to know new ppl ^__^

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:40 PM

I'm 100% sure it will happen if it doesnt......I'll be :jawdrop: :cry: :smack: :cuss:

:nslove:NARUTO AND SAKURA FTW :wibble:

#44 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:49 PM

I'm not giving up on NS no matter what meaning a bunch of NH and SS moments won't phase me!

Edited by BlazingDynamo, 07 August 2014 - 04:50 PM.

#45 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:10 PM

i just want to not be bored

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#46 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:57 PM

NS was never done

#47 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:03 PM

I have faith in NaruSaku. 100% for me!

#48 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:08 PM

How did the last option get FOUR votes?! 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#49 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:38 PM

How did the last option get FOUR votes?!

This is a website that allows other pairings.

Edited by Savannah101, 09 August 2014 - 04:38 PM.

#50 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:42 PM

I'm 100% sure that NS will happen.

#51 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:57 PM

lol we got some nh/ss lurkers on the site

#52 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:22 PM

lol we got some nh/ss lurkers on the site

Lol obviously besides just by looking at this fanclub this looks better than the NH and SS fanclubs because of the way this fanclub was made and also NH and SS fans are jealous of what we know.

#53 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:22 PM

There's no option for me so i cannot vote, my bet is an open ending and looking at the The Last : Naruto Movie, seems unlikely that pairings are going to be resolved.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#54 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:33 PM

There's no option for me so i cannot vote, my bet is an open ending and looking at the The Last : Naruto Movie, seems unlikely that pairings are going to be resolved.

Well we don't know we will have to find out

#55 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:34 PM

If NS doesn't show a definitive moment ( the  moment doesn't mean that NS become canon, unless Kishimoto is already resolving the pairing) and still NH and SS  are having moments NS is far to become canon.

Doubting because:

NS is  in danger by the open ending. The other reason is when almost any Anime/Manga  a character in their childhood  stick with their ideals until they become truth.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#56 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:03 PM

If naruto truly end this year and no naruto confession, then open ending.
Naruto will confess eventually, thus make NS canon.

#57 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:32 AM

If naruto truly end this year and no naruto confession, then open ending.
Naruto will confess eventually, thus make NS canon.

Kishi did say the manga is ending this year.

#58 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:36 AM

Mostly confident, but open to the possibility that Kishi will have an open ending--which would be the biggest ship trolling ever. Or, that somehow I'm wrong in my belief, cuz for me there is almost never 100% certainty in anything. :wacko:

Edited by questdrivencollie, 12 August 2014 - 01:12 AM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#59 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:05 AM

I may not like how Kishi handles Sakura and overshadow her development with romance, but I know it's bound to happen 100%.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 12 August 2014 - 01:06 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#60 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:30 AM

Yeah, I'm pretty confused by that movie. It takes place a few years into the future, so if a relationship is going to be established by the end of the manga (which I'm sure one will be, because Kishimoto has put too much into all the different people's feelings of love and stuff to not have anything happen), it's gotta be shown in the movie. However, if the manga isn't finished by then, then what the heck? The canon ship will be spoiled before the manga's even over.

Perhaps even more awkward would be if a ship does happen at the end of the manga but there isn't any ship in the movie :P But even if the manga IS finished, the anime won't be, so it'll be all out of order and WEIRD... Especially because movies go more along the lines of the anime anyway, being animated and voice acted and all.

And then, not dealing with romance at all, surely by the time the movie takes place, Sasuke's whole deal will be resolved. But if the manga isn't finished and we SEE him being all normal, it'll be so anticlimactic to see him change because we already SAW him that way. We all think he will, but we don't actually have it confirmed.

Maybe Naruto: The Last will shy away romance and will just deal with the teams in terms of camaraderie? Anyway, I'm slightly confused about what this movie will deal with.

Oh, and I voted for NaruSaku 100% xD

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users