• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Wulf

Wulf

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:23 PM

This is one of my recent theories, and I think that this will upset a few of the NaruSaku-shippers, but in this theory, it is not proving that NaruSaku will not become a cannon, but rather, it will, and it will not at the same time. Read on to see what I'm getting to....

Naruto: Legacy of Yondaime, trained by Jirariya.

Sakura: Legacy of ???, trained by Tsunade.

Now see that Jirariya and Tsunade are obviously in the "most likely to become canon" list. Well, they know they like each other, and maybe not making a move.

Maybe that could happen to NaruSaku! They know eachother, and maybe even above the level of best friend. They know they can share a life together, easily, but never make a move, and probably just make it slip for a few years.

Naruto becomes Hokage, the same way Gaara did(i.e. to tame Kyuubi), and Sakura comes to visit time to time. They comfortably talk to eachother, and never doing anything romantic, but sometimes taking a date or so.

The rest I don't know but... Yeah. This is one of my theories.
Please Discuss, and critique. Please no "Th!is 000b3r f4il!!111"

#2 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:47 PM

Yes, but Naruto is all about surpassing the former generation happy.gif

Naruto becomes Hokage, which Jiraiya never did want to be, and still doesn't want to be.

Sakura becomes an even better, and far more skilled medical nin than Tsunande is now. She's already showing the potential that she could be way stronger than Tsunande is now.

Sasuke overpowers Orochimaru...oh wait...that's already happened :x
Even though Oro ran off to merge with Kabu's body straight after XD

So, if you go by all of that, NaruSaku actually stands even MORE of a chance of happening, since Tsunande/Jiraiya failed, but since the series is all about SURPASSING...NaruSaku actually has a very high probability of happening happy.gif

#3 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:08 PM

That's an interesting theory.
Sakura Blossoms also made a very valid point that I am inclined to agree with.

However, playing devil's advocate here, should it go the way both of you said, there's still that teeny insignificant off-chance that Sasuke comes back and it goes to show that platonic friendship can over power evil/destiny/love/etc and stuff. *crippling sigh*

#4 Wulf

Wulf

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 12:37 AM

Yes, I agree with both of you. :3
Surpassing, indeed, but sometimes love cannot find a way through, and may confuse them both. But sooner or later, they'll know it. :/

#5 gaara_kazekage-sama

gaara_kazekage-sama

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 26 2007, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Naruto becomes Hokage, which Jiraiya never did want to be, and still doesn't want to be.

Sakura becomes an even better, and far more skilled medical nin than Tsunande is now. She's already showing the potential that she could be way stronger than Tsunande is now.

So, if you go by all of that, NaruSaku actually stands even MORE of a chance of happening, since Tsunande/Jiraiya failed, but since the series is all about SURPASSING...NaruSaku actually has a very high probability of happening happy.gif

I agree with you. biggrin.gif

#6 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 26 June 2007 - 08:35 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 25 2007, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nicely said, shauna. This is what I have been thinking for some time now too. The only problem now is Sasuke. But they will get through this together biggrin.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#7 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 26 June 2007 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 25 2007, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And because of the interesting way Jiraiya and Tsunade's plotlines circle their students, JiraTsu may finally happen because Narusaku is happenning. It won't be this great passionate romance that Narusaku is but more two mature people realizing "You know, I've always liked being around him/her, we have fun, and we've shared a lot of memories both good and bad, and still have a strong bond. What the hey, lets give it a go, should be an interesting way to spend some time." I think Jiraiya already thinks that way and see some hints that Tsunade may be shifting that way.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#8 Fire Inferno

Fire Inferno

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Naruto and Bleach!<br />House and Grey's!

Posted 26 June 2007 - 03:56 PM

This is an interesting theory. Do the lives of the teachers influence the lives of the students? There is an interesting point to be made here. Jiraiya and Tsunade, as many of you may know, are actually characters from an ancient Japanese myth in which the two were actually husband and wife. So, why Kishimoto decided to go against the myth, well, that could be a whole nother discussion.

I personally think that NaruSaku happening is not dependent on Jiraiya/Tsunade forming. Yes, there are alot of similarities between their successes and paths as ninja, but they are completely different people. They, Tsunade in particular witth he death of her loved one and brother, have had several life altering experiences. It is possible (kishimoto has not disproved this theory) that they (Jiraiya and Tsunade) may have been a couple for a short period of time. On another note, the entire series (i find) has had an underlying theme of 'love'. (Channeling the spirit of Haku) You have to find someone very dear to you and protect them no matter what.

I have to slightly disagree with Sakura Blossoms on that Naruto is about "surpassing," I would say it is more about "improvement." That is the goal of every generation, in the real world or the fake. You want to improve the lives of the next generation so that they will live happier lives than you. That is why I think that you may find Jiraiya and Tsunade giving Naruto and Sakura subtle nudges toward each other (much like Yamato).

#9 Dart Tension

Dart Tension

I will protect those I care about. No matter what.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, writing, reading fanfics (especially about narusaku), animating, hanging with friends, sneaking up on people, stealing other peoples' food, and meeting new people.

Posted 27 June 2007 - 04:00 AM

Well I understand what the TC is saying but I have to disagree and go with Sakura Blossoms. Points for thinking though.

If the whole "Sasuke comes back and 'I'm back so lets all go back to the way we were thing' happens and creates a freaky weird love triangle angsty thing" I think I might kill my self. I will seriously think Kish has gone insane. Also I might seriously feel my life has been wasted if NaruSaku doesn't happen. (which most boards members here will probably agree)
"Life is empty if there's no one to share it with when it's full."
Insanity can be fun!
I'm Extreme Reborn in Live chat! But you don't know that.....
Dedicated, Hardcore, NaruSaku Fan, Current number of narusaku fics that I'm waiting for to finish: ? ( I lost count)

I'm making up for my mistakes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users