#21 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Dec 16 2009, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unless he gets a drastic attitude change, I don't want it to focus on Naruto either.

I agree! Heck even Sai is more interesting person at the moment... I would like to see Sakura having her own arc after rhis one.
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#22 Shirafune

Shirafune

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 05:24 PM

facepalm.png Naruto's attitude change is really dragging me down. All the things he's known for (his confidence, spirit, determination) are being thrown out the window. I know he has a lot going on, but really, passing out and all the dramatics? That's not like him at all. Normally he just gets upset, thinks about it, and then finds the will to do something about it. I want funny, confident Naruto back dry.gif

This chapter does look cool, but I wanna see more of what's gonna happan to Sakura and co. I hope they meet up soon and we get some interesting fights smile.gif

#23 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 05:52 PM

I find the Naruto part first kind of sink my gut, because he's going back to the village, cliffhangar....that doesn't help...

Kakashi though going after Sakura, I'm actually, excited about it because Naruto would be too cliche. The KakaSaku people will be excited (BLARG!!!) but when you think about the manga the interaction between Sakura is the last student. Kakashi trained Sasuke and Naruto, hey Sakura you're up.

And he and Yamato acknowledge the suicide mission she's on. Naruto fainting will work if he goes into a coma for me, because NaruHina fans will be squealing that Hinata'll visit him (Please gods no!) So now Kakashi is the one to watch to see how Sakura reacts.
Sai too, he can go, "Hey Sakura, when I said you cause Naruto pain, this is what I meant!"

She'd probably collapse too, oh well, one week break. facepalm.png

Edited by Insurrection, 16 December 2009 - 05:53 PM.

#24 HikariUzumaki

HikariUzumaki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (Shirafune @ Dec 16 2009, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
facepalm.png Naruto's attitude change is really dragging me down. All the things he's known for (his confidence, spirit, determination) are being thrown out the window. I know he has a lot going on, but really, passing out and all the dramatics? That's not like him at all. Normally he just gets upset, thinks about it, and then finds the will to do something about it. I want funny, confident Naruto back dry.gif

That's the word. Normaly. But you don't normaly get told (in how much, one day?) that:

- Itachi may not have been that big assasin.

- The girl you loves says she loves you back.

- That same girl is thinking on killing her supposed love/first love/whatever you preffer to call Sasuke, even if its a BIG risk. And he happens to be your best friend too.

- That friend has erupted in a Kages' meeting with not very much of a talkative attitude.

And that's even not counting that, mangaverse-wise, Jiraiya's death, the attack to Konoha, the Pain-Naruto battle and discussion and Sasuke being a missing nin has happened in like... a month?

I can't but understand and support Naruto's reaction. I love his dumb side, the joking and all of that, but I don't think it's a moment for that. Yes, I'll hightly appreciate it, I miss that side of the manga, but right now... I can't see it working. Yes, Naruto is strong, but still you can't blame him for losing consciousness while trying to assume this much. He just can take no more. But I don't see that as a weaknes, really. It seems a pretty real reaction to me. Oh, and he must be freezing too, he's on the snow after all.

And about Sasuke-Danzou... It's a pity that wasn't the real Danzou. It would have cut a lot of Sasuke-time =/ But oh well.

#25 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (HikariUzumaki @ Dec 16 2009, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's the word. Normaly. But you don't normaly get told (in how much, one day?) that:

- Itachi may not have been that big assasin.

- The girl you loves says she loves you back.

- That same girl is thinking on killing her supposed love/first love/whatever you preffer to call Sasuke, even if its a BIG risk. And he happens to be your best friend too.

- That friend has erupted in a Kages' meeting with not very much of a talkative attitude.

And that's even not counting that, mangaverse-wise, Jiraiya's death, the attack to Konoha, the Pain-Naruto battle and discussion and Sasuke being a missing nin has happened in like... a month?

I can't but understand and support Naruto's reaction. I love his dumb side, the joking and all of that, but I don't think it's a moment for that. Yes, I'll hightly appreciate it, I miss that side of the manga, but right now... I can't see it working. Yes, Naruto is strong, but still you can't blame him for losing consciousness while trying to assume this much. He just can take no more. But I don't see that as a weaknes, really. It seems a pretty real reaction to me. Oh, and he must be freezing too, he's on the snow after all.

And about Sasuke-Danzou... It's a pity that wasn't the real Danzou. It would have cut a lot of Sasuke-time =/ But oh well.

THANK YOU!

i`ve been telling myself that aswell, all the crap naruto`s going through right now, the things you`ve listed plus the fact that gaara just told him that a fourth (its fourth right?) ninja war has just broken out, and he probably thinking its partially his fault, since madara started it because he wanted people to hand over the jinchuuriki. i`d be freaking out then too! i feel really bad for him right now. its too much, even for him. he`s just one person sad.gif and so much is on the line.

but knowing naruto, just give him a bit to cool down (er.. wake up too)and im positive, he`ll be back to the way he was. He`ll have made his decision, and he`ll be the strong and confident character we remember, cuz right now, he`s really not being himself, though i dont blame him.
every character goes through a darker stage in their life. it`ll be over soon.

it just seems long cuz we only see a little bit of it once every one or two weeks

+

#26 RasenHolder

RasenHolder

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Dec 16 2009, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess it wouldn't be too bad if Kakashi went to Sakura and told her "Naruto really needs you Physically and Mentally" or "Sakura if your confession is true then Naruto really needs you right now." biggrin.gif I try to stay open minded and look for many narusaku.gif possibilities.

OMG THAT WOULD BE AWESOME XDDD!!! hope it happens and they forget the whole sasuke DARKNESS thing and let naruto and sakura get there turn thatd be cool!
You gave me the wing's to fly.

NaruSaku.. <33

I'll bring you back.. Sasukeits a promise Of a life time..

CREDIT: zKrXita on deviantart for the amazing Gif images =]

#27 HikariUzumaki

HikariUzumaki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (Fox-And-Flower @ Dec 16 2009, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THANK YOU!

i`ve been telling myself that aswell, all the crap naruto`s going through right now, the things you`ve listed plus the fact that gaara just told him that a fourth (its fourth right?) ninja war has just broken out, and he probably thinking its partially his fault, since madara started it because he wanted people to hand over the jinchuuriki. i`d be freaking out then too! i feel really bad for him right now. its too much, even for him. he`s just one person sad.gif and so much is on the line.

but knowing naruto, just give him a bit to cool down (er.. wake up too)and im positive, he`ll be back to the way he was. He`ll have made his decision, and he`ll be the strong and confident character we remember, cuz right now, he`s really not being himself, though i dont blame him.
every character goes through a darker stage in their life. it`ll be over soon.

it just seems long cuz we only see a little bit of it once every one or two weeks

+

Ah! I knew I was forgetting something there > < Gaara with the war and the "Do with Sasuke whatever you think is better as a Hokage", of course. Thanks for pointing it out ^^

And talking about Hokages, I forgot the whole Minato thing too!! Discovering that your father was the fourth Hokage is a big emotional impact too, I'm sure ><

I'm glad to see I'm not the only who doesn't see this blackout as a "omg more Naruto weakness?". We need to remember that it may have been weeks for us to assimilate, but it has been HOURS to him! It's the same as it went for us here: we needed to reread that confession several times to fully understand it. But Naruto hasn't actually had that time. Let him take a break and he will hopefully come back from the "dark side".

And seeing nobody else put it yet, the manga is out in mangastream:

http://www.mangastre...naruto/476-14/1

Edited by HikariUzumaki, 16 December 2009 - 07:29 PM.

#28 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:25 PM

So who is more evil???

Danzo or Sasuke?

#29 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:28 PM

Actually for me its about time he broke.

im sorry but no ones "THAT STRONG!" everyone has a point where all the crap in the world being dumped on their shoulders bends or even breaks.

and Naruto finally hit his. and my goodness ill tell you hes had a world of S**T dumped on him over the last dozen or so chapters.

Konohas destrcution, jiraiyas deah, the yondaime, the prophecy, Nagatos dreams, Tsunades coma, Danzo as hokage, Sasukes death order, the raikages rebuttal, Sakuras sacrafice, Sakuras confession, hinatas confession, the villages acceptance, Sakura hug, gaaras speach, the rookies decision, Sasukes joining akatsuki, Itachis sacrafice, Sais revelations.

Sheesh is it any wonder the poor guy hyperventilated?

Ive had days when i felt like an anxiety attack was kicking in and i didnt have even a quarter of the stuff hes had to deal with dumped in my lap.

hes efectively had his entire world and world view turned upside down, sideways, bacwards, and then put in a blender and set on puree.

So yeah im gonna cut the poor guy some slack

So who is more evil???

Danzo or Sasuke?

Danzo thats an easy one.

Sasukes just stupid.

For Sasuke the choice is easy and pretty well out of his hands. hes driven by his need for revenge, and all madaras doing is putting targets in front of him. hell Madara doesnt even have to lie to him, just point him in the right direcxtion and like a pitbull with lockjaw hes off chasing cars.

Danzo though is clearly a proponent of using a bazooka to open a door. hes acting for his own agenda and a perceived better good for Konoha. hes always resented Hiruzen Sarutobi for winning the hokage seat from him, and fought his policies at every turn,

and remember that there are people who even still today say that policies like segregation are for the good of the nation, and that when they enforce those policies they are acting for the betterment of the nation.

Edited by catsi563, 16 December 2009 - 07:34 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#30 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Dec 16 2009, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What the hell is this garbage?

Kishimoto, you did not need to troll Naruto even harder.

And yay, another Sasuke arc. DARKNESS, DARKNESS, REVENGE, MOAR DARKNESS!!!! Boring.

Cool story, bro.

#31 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Dec 16 2009, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool story, bro.

Yeah, I know.

#32 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Dec 16 2009, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Danzo thats an easy one.

Sasukes just stupid.

For Sasuke the choice is easy and pretty well out of his hands. hes driven by his need for revenge, and all madaras doing is putting targets in front of him. hell Madara doesnt even have to lie to him, just point him in the right direcxtion and like a pitbull with lockjaw hes off chasing cars.

Danzo though is clearly a proponent of using a bazooka to open a door. hes acting for his own agenda and a perceived better good for Konoha. hes always resented Hiruzen Sarutobi for winning the hokage seat from him, and fought his policies at every turn,

and remember that there are people who even still today say that policies like segregation are for the good of the nation, and that when they enforce those policies they are acting for the betterment of the nation.

True.

Its like he's going down the path and Madara is just saying guy you hate right over here.

while Danzo is just.....

#33 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:22 PM

Maybe since Naruto is going to be unconscious for a bit, it would be a good time for he and Kyuubi to have a heart-to-heart demon-to-container chat about whats going down, and how they need to work together.

omgnovelconcept

#34 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Dec 16 2009, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im sorry but no ones "THAT STRONG!" everyone has a point where all the crap in the world being dumped on their shoulders bends or even breaks.

and Naruto finally hit his. and my goodness ill tell you hes had a world of S**T dumped on him over the last dozen or so chapters.

Konohas destrcution, jiraiyas deah, the yondaime, the prophecy, Nagatos dreams, Tsunades coma, Danzo as hokage, Sasukes death order, the raikages rebuttal, Sakuras sacrafice, Sakuras confession, hinatas confession, the villages acceptance, Sakura hug, gaaras speach, the rookies decision, Sasukes joining akatsuki, Itachis sacrafice, Sais revelations.

Sheesh is it any wonder the poor guy hyperventilated?

I see wery well the point you have. Nobody can take that kind of load in such a fast pace.
And that is the bridge to what I have in mind:

I just feel that the breaking point should have come right after the Pein attack and should have consisted mostly about Minato and Kushina and their fate etc. and also about having his mother figure being in coma.
It should have been a bit more human, when now it was just putting all the crap on his shoulders until his feet broke while shouting: I'm human too just much better than you. And that the breaking point, again, was Sasuke. I just have gotten the image that every emotion and every feeling Naruto has is about Sasuke. Hell that orphan guy just got to know that his idol is his father and that his teacher was student of him, still there also haven't been one shown comment/question about Kusthina, Narutos real moher. Also the girl of his dreams cofessed her affection and it was even spelled to him by mr. walking dictionary of human relations and emotions. All this meanwhile Sasuke gets his second big and pretty irrelevant fight, Danzo will survive because it would be pointless in Root acquiring knowledge over Narutos heritage for nothing!
Furthermore I have a sinking feeling that the topic of Narutos discussions about his feelings and collapse will only circle around Sasuke being bad, not the acknowledge of villagers or his heritage, despite it was shown in part 1 just how much he longed to have them and how much he felt jealousy on others having parents! All topics that should have been of greatest matter to him will be sidestepped and the REAL character development I've been waiting for Naruto conserning his parents will be made irrelevant, just for the sake of Naruto quickly understanding and processin Sasuke MAY be a lost cause and Sakura MAY have feelings for him (I know this is important for as here in H&E but would't you prefer Sakura being there listening about his parents and supporting him, because it didn't happen when Jiraya died, like we anticipated/hoped...). I'm just hoping there would be some other, even if minor, focus points in the story than Sasuke. With lot's of blindings the recent storytelling could be from b-class maito gai story.

Hmm. quite a rant! XD With pits there and pieces the other way... And lot's of s*** included.
At least now I can hope for Sakura and Kakashi centered arc with pieces about whats going on below golden hair and between those two blue eyes. And of course as much time without Sasuke as possible!
And I know/hope I'm going to be proven wrong by Kishi, I still have trust in you.
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#35 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Dec 16 2009, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DARKNESS, DARKNESS, REVENGE, MOAR DARKNESS!!!! Boring.

Sasuke better watch his back; he's infringing on someone elses territory.

Someone who takes care of said trespasser with a kick to the face!

It's not so much the part of him bending or breaking. The problem is that Naruto's became little more than another angstpot in a manga overflowing with them. The humor is gone, the hopefulness is gone and he's instead been looking like a naive dunce for the longest time in regards to Sasuke. He's not the same character and I don't mean that in a good way. Now he's going to break down and I'm just going to sigh.

Cheer up emo Naruto; it's not that bad.
bd5.jpg

#36 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:06 PM

All the kids and fanart things on the cover were so!! mellow.gif
Sometimes I forget the "shonen" demographic this is aimed at. Honestly. But can you blame me?

Karin was amusing. "EEK" Course, I'd be that way if old man blud was spattering everywhere XP

PHUCKING CLIFFHANGER th_cussing.gif And Now I have to wait 2 weeks shamefulcry0js.gif

I was a bit freaked when Naruto kinda had an anxiety attack type thingy... I felt sorry for him...

If Sasuke had to ask Danzou if it was true, then did he in anyway doubt it before hand? I didn't think so, so I guess it was for dramatic affect... or what? What do other people think?
meh.

#37 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (Raspberii @ Dec 16 2009, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Sasuke had to ask Danzou if it was true, then did he in anyway doubt it before hand? I didn't think so, so I guess it was for dramatic affect... or what? What do other people think?

i guess it's like real life when you know the verdic already but you want them to admit it to make it all legal

#38 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:20 PM

Batman can actually pull off the darkness thing. Sasuke can't.

#39 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:28 PM

I don't think Sasuke or Danzou truly evil...just bad guys.

Madara is probably the real "evil" one who wants to destroy the world for power. It seems Sasuke is doing things for his own purposes, but isn't really evil because he is not going on a blind killing spree. He just wants to punish those who did wrong to him. No mistake though, if you get in his way he will take you out.

Danzou also is not really an evil guy, but someone who is willing to do anything to gain something. He is willing to do bad things for the rights reasons. Like he says, is it not so easy to explain why.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 16 December 2009 - 10:28 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#40 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:32 PM

Karin was amusing. "EEK" Course, I'd be that way if old man blud was spattering everywhere XP

Actually she didnt scream becaus eof that. It happened after she screamed.

I think i understand why though. Sasuke must have been generating a massive amount of dark killer intent and chakra. for someone like Karin whose abiltiity to sense chakra is very keen. it must be the equivalent of getting hit in the head with a sledgehammer.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users