Close
Photo

well guys the manga is said to be ending in 5 weeks

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#81 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:15 PM

Yeah, the whole idea of a "New Era" and calling it the next phase of Naruto.... Why say that if their just going to end the manga, cold turkey?! And why call it that if they're simply doing a movie to wrap everything up? Doesn't make sense. They wouldn't call it the next phase if it's just one movie.

Marketing-wise, if the whole thing is wrapping up, you don't drop hints for things you aren't going to deliver.

Maybe they want to make 2 or 3 movies out of it and not only one...

#82 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:16 PM

Well if the manga is going to end, then that means there won't be a part 3 THANK GOD!

..I gotta agree to this. lolzies

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#83 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:21 PM

Maybe they want to make 2 or 3 movies out of it and not only one...

That's my guess as well. I mean why announce that "Naruto" will end only to later announce that it will continue but in a monthly release. It doesn't make any sense.

The new "era" will be a couple of movies. Probably two or three. And the "Last" is the first movie.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#84 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:29 PM

I knew I forgot to put something in that post. What I meant to say was funny in a interesting way. It's like this, you've got one thing that's ending and you've still got something else to hold on to.

Most people don't know this, but Naruto is actually what got me back into anime and manga. Halo's the exact equivalent to it cause dropped gaming for a while up until halo 4 came out. That's another series I'm a big fan of and Im not sure how I'm gonna feel when we reach the ending of that series.

Looks like we can relate more than I thought.

#85 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:09 PM

What a bummer. I kept thinking this all was super rushed. And I was right....

Had hoped to finish up Voice in the Wind before the manga ended. Oh well....

The only head scratcher is what the New Era project is going to be. Calling it a new phase implies it's something more than the movie.

But it may just be a ruse to get people excited for the movie, and nothing more.

And I agree with everyone else — I think the pairing and Hokage issues will have to be resolved in the movie. And the manga will end with the end of their battle. 

I hope you finish before NS has drastic changes in the manga. All NS fanfics had changes since 693. I think now is impossible to you finish Shattered Bonds

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#86 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:11 PM

man...I feel like it's gonna be rushed....unless the chapters are like 30 pages long or something (which would actually be awesome)

I don't want everything to be solved in the movie! I want it to be solved in the manga >:U

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#87 Rozette

Rozette

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:12 PM

You know what? As sad as it is, I think this is going to be great. Kishi said "I'd love it it if everyone could stick with it until the very end.. I plan to wrap up Naruto conclusively, so please look forward to it" and I will. I really think these last chapters are going to bring out my child self, the one who fell in love with and was influenced so heavily by this manga so long ago. I remember seeing commercials for Naruto on Cartoon Network as a kid and thinking, "this show looks so stupid and annoying," and then one night I sat and watched it and was hooked (kinda like Sakura with Naruto.. hehe  :fan:).

Many people like to talk crap and complain, but deep down, I believe this manga has some sort of place in all of our hearts, otherwise we wouldn't be here. Let's enjoy it! Afterwards, he can finally take his wife on their honeymoon. Thank you for this amazing ride, Kishi-sensei!

tumblr_mxbjasXMEh1smr913o2_500.png

There was once a hero who flew too close to the sun.

His wings of wax fell apart and he plummeted to the earth...

#88 TyranntX

TyranntX

Undisputed King of the Dinosaurs

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku (duh), Dinosaurs, anime, Starcraft, and skyrim.

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:14 PM

I have a very strong feeling the fight will last for 4 chapters, and the final chapter will be something like the ending of act 1(Only This time around Sasuke loses and both Naruto and Sasuke wake up in the hospital.) Who is there to be by Naruto's bed side? My guess is Sakura, because any other charactor would just seem off

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

Check out my Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube....TyranntX/videos

#89 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:21 PM

You know what? As sad as it is, I think this is going to be great. Kishi said "I'd love it it if everyone could stick with it until the very end.. I plan to wrap up Naruto conclusively, so please look forward to it" and I will. I really think these last chapters are going to bring out my child self, the one who fell in love with and was influenced so heavily by this manga so long ago. I remember seeing commercials for Naruto on Cartoon Network as a kid and thinking, "this show looks so stupid and annoying," and then one night I sat and watched it and was hooked (kinda like Sakura with Naruto.. hehe  :fan:).

Many people like to talk crap and complain, but deep down, I believe this manga has some sort of place in all of our hearts, otherwise we wouldn't be here. Let's enjoy it! Afterwards, he can finally take his wife on their honeymoon. Thank you for this amazing ride, Kishi-sensei!

:yes:

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#90 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:22 PM

Maybe Kishi wants to be a director so he'll make movies from now on

Edited by elmas, 06 October 2014 - 05:23 PM.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#91 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:27 PM

Maybe Kishi wants to be a director so he'll make movies from now on

like a michael bay? sounds awesome.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#92 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:32 PM

Bout time if you ask me!

#93 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:32 PM

like a michael bay? sounds awesome.

Yep.Maybe he enjoys doing that.RtN was his first movie and The last won't be the last I think.

#94 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:33 PM

Here's an interesting question:

So 5 weeks remain for the manga to end (5 chapters left in other). 699 could be the ending but I believe there will be ch 700 which will be the epilogue and after that the time skip where the" Last" begins. 

Anyway the question is can SS still happen with only 5 chapters left? Even if Kishi killed and butchered the pairing till no end.

Can NH happen with only 5 chapters left? When the pairing has been in the dark since like FOREVER and Kishi keeps confirming Naruto still loving Sakura.

If Kishimoto to wants throw away all  NS development. It could happen.

So far you're the only one. :cry:

Anyway Naruto is ending. But one of my favorite tv shows is coming back. Twin Peaks. :banana:

When I read that Naruto is ending I'll be honest I was sad to hear that but now I'm happy.

I want read it.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#95 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:33 PM

Yep.Maybe he enjoys doing that.RtN was his first movie and The last won't be the last I think.

why did you do that?

Edited by luffyq1, 06 October 2014 - 05:33 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#96 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:36 PM

why did you do that?

Lol I didn't even notice it

#97 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:49 PM

I hope you finish before NS has drastic changes in the manga. All NS fanfics had changes since 693. I think now is impossible to you finish Shattered Bonds

Don't  worry - I'm finishing them all, no matter what happens in the manga. I never really care what happens in the original storyline - as long as the writer keeps to their story's universe and actually finishes their story, then I'm a happy reader. 

I've even got two more stories I haven't even published yet. *ahem* ...guess I better get on that....

#98 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:51 PM

Don't  worry - I'm finishing them all, no matter what happens in the manga. I never really care what happens in the original storyline - as long as the writer keeps to their story's universe and actually finishes their story, then I'm a happy reader. 

I've even got two more stories I haven't even published yet. *ahem* ...guess I better get on that....

Yay. Can't wait. :th_yeah:

#99 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:00 PM

"The FInal Chapter will have 39 Pages + Extra Chapter" - Been Seeing this around in Facebook.

Anyone can confirm?

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#100 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:01 PM

"The FInal Chapter will have 39 Pages + Extra Chapter" - Been Seeing this around in Facebook.

Anyone can confirm?

It's true.Rikudou posted it already in debate thread.

Edited by elmas, 06 October 2014 - 06:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users