• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#61 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:23 PM

A few months ago I never would have thought the manga would end so soon, but now I'm not surprised. I haven't felt like Kishimoto's heart has been in this manga for a while and the effort he used to put into the artwork and the story seems to have fizzled out. Despite complaints and criticisms I've expressed about Kishimoto's writing and story direction, I really do think he's a good writer when he really puts in the effort to create a good story and I wish him all the best should he decide to pick up another project in the future.

Guys. I had a thought. We had NH moments near the end, right? What if NaruHina randomly becomes canon within these chapters? Hinata is still there you know. 

I know NaruSaku has development, but 5 chapters... I wouldn't be surprised, if Kishi just ended it with NH. Don't like the idea, but it's actually pretty possible at this point. How else would someone wrap up pairings? Hmm. I guess I'm still thinking about it.

It's certainly possible, but I feel more inclined towards an open ending. Perhaps one that hints at a pairing, but nothing solid. I just don't think he can really resolve the pairing conflict in only five chapters, at least not in a way that feels natural. Even NaruSaku would feel slapped on at this point because Kishi played around with the pairings for too long.

#62 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:28 PM

Sorry to go off topic, but apparently Halo: The Master Chief Collection will be coming out on November 11 (a day after the official release of the last chapter). that to me I find kinda funny.

On the other hand the final book to Heroes of Olympus comes out in the next 24 hours which to me and other Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus fans is sad to see that particular series coming to an end as well.  

FUNNY?! I TEARED THAT ONLY ONE OF MY MAIN LIVES AND THATS HALO!!!

#63 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:44 PM

Here's an interesting question:

So 5 weeks remain for the manga to end (5 chapters left in other). 699 could be the ending but I believe there will be ch 700 which will be the epilogue and after that the time skip where the" Last" begins. 

Anyway the question is can SS still happen with only 5 chapters left? Even if Kishi killed and butchered the pairing till no end.

Can NH happen with only 5 chapters left? When the pairing has been in the dark since like FOREVER and Kishi keeps confirming Naruto still loving Sakura.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#64 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:46 PM

We have to wait and see how the next chapter plays out so we can see if the fight will end very quick or is it going to end with the battle ends?

#65 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:49 PM

I want to hear your review and ideas about it.

So far you're the only one. :cry:

Anyway Naruto is ending. But one of my favorite tv shows is coming back. Twin Peaks. :banana:

When I read that Naruto is ending I'll be honest I was sad to hear that but now I'm happy.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#66 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:51 PM

Well if the manga is going to end, then that means there won't be a part 3 THANK GOD!

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#67 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:52 PM

i want to hear too

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#68 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:53 PM

So far you're the only one. :cry:

Anyway Naruto is ending. But one of my favorite tv shows is coming back. Twin Peaks. :banana:

When I read that Naruto is ending I'll be honest I was sad to hear that but now I'm happy.

It's ok. :confused:

Well if the manga is going to end, then that means there won't be a part 3 THANK GOD!

Well I do think that if Kishi wants to continue there can be a part 3. :ermm:

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#69 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:54 PM

FUNNY?! I TEARED THAT ONLY ONE OF MY MAIN LIVES AND THATS HALO!!!

I knew I forgot to put something in that post. What I meant to say was funny in a interesting way. It's like this, you've got one thing that's ending and you've still got something else to hold on to.

Most people don't know this, but Naruto is actually what got me back into anime and manga. Halo's the exact equivalent to it cause dropped gaming for a while up until halo 4 came out. That's another series I'm a big fan of and Im not sure how I'm gonna feel when we reach the ending of that series.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#70 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:54 PM

I am just damn confused. Its like confusion in confusion within that another confusion.
Now we alll know that the series will end in 5 chapters .
Now the first question that hits me is why? Why he is in such a hurry to finish the series.
Second question is how? How is he gonna end the hard ship of 17 years in 5 weeks.
Third question how come something like this can be announced in shounen when some days before i heard that the story is gonna end in the movie is it gonna be like to be continued in the movie !!??
Fourth question: if he is planning to complete the manga in 5 chapters what happend to all those dreams naruto had? To become the hokage and finding peace!! Can that happen in 5 chapters that can satisfy the readers?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#71 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:55 PM

it will be all fullfiled in the movie though

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#72 thiagoSPTN

thiagoSPTN

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:58 PM

Has anyone thought the possibility of Jump moving Naruto to their monthly magazine? (Jump Square)

Which can be seen as a "New Era". Would be cool to see Naruto as a Seinen.

Edited by thiagoSPTN, 06 October 2014 - 04:02 PM.

insert a cool quote here.

youtube_icon.png

#73 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:00 PM

Has anyone thought the possiblity of Jump moving Naruto to their monthly magazine? (SQ)

Which can be seen as a "New Era". Would be cool to see Naruto as a Seinen.

yes, i did before... As I told, i find weird that the next issue of SQ has some news (and poster too) regarding the movie.... a foreshadowing hint?

anyway SQ isn't a seinen magazine, just a monthly shounen magazine

Edited by 六道仙人, 06 October 2014 - 04:01 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#74 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:01 PM

Well Don't hate me for saying this but we're overreacting now.Maybe Kishi will end everything without rushing and we'll see what we wanted to see and the ending will be satisfying.So I think we should wait and see.

#75 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:03 PM

Well Don't hate me for saying this but we're overreacting now.Maybe Kishi will end everything without rushing and we'll see what we wanted to see and the ending will be satisfying.So I think we should wait and see.

i agree... the manga may have a rushing end but most people still forget that there's a canon movie in december, written by Kishimoto's hands (like with RTN even though it wasn't totally canon due to continuum)...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#76 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:03 PM

Yeah, the whole idea of a "New Era" and calling it the next phase of Naruto.... Why say that if their just going to end the manga, cold turkey?! And why call it that if they're simply doing a movie to wrap everything up? Doesn't make sense. They wouldn't call it the next phase if it's just one movie.

Marketing-wise, if the whole thing is wrapping up, you don't drop hints for things you aren't going to deliver.

#77 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:04 PM

I think that the new era will involve naruto and his family... like goku with Gohan

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#78 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:06 PM

I'm in class right now, & I'm trying SO hard not to cry. 

lolololol

I just want to cry in peaceeeee

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#79 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:11 PM

i agree... the manga may have a rushing end but most people still forget that there's a canon movie in december, written by Kishimoto's hands (like with RTN even though it wasn't totally canon due to continuum)...

Yeah.We thought the movie wasn't canon in the beginning but after these infos,the movie seems like canon.It can be the only canon movie too.

I think that the new era will involve naruto and his family... like goku with Gohan

Well I think the movie will focus on bonds,family like I said earlier.

#80 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:14 PM

Amen to that!

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users