Close
Photo

Can we be allowed to invite people to this site?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:55 AM

There's some NS shippers that I want to invite to this site, and I know regular account creation and lurking isn't allowed for obvious reasons, so is it actually possible for us to give out invites?

#2 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:08 AM

There's some NS shippers that I want to invite to this site, and I know regular account creation and lurking isn't allowed for obvious reasons, so is it actually possible for us to give out invites?

I'd like to invite someone I know who is a wise Naruto fan, even if he has some of his issues here and there with the series, even if he isn't a NaruSaku fan. :) So I know whatcha mean, dude.

#3 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:04 AM

We can manually add accounts, if members in good standing want to invite friends.  :smile:   Obviously, we have to be careful of who we invite, as the whole Naruto fandom is still in chaos and there are still a lot of trolls who will look to stir things up.

If you would like to invite someone, and you are sure that they will respect others on this website, then send me a PM with their e-mail and desired username.  A password can be automatically generated, and they will see it in their registration mail.

Then all they have to do is log in, and they can change their random password into something more memorable for them.  :happy:

#4 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:38 AM

We can manually add accounts, if members in good standing want to invite friends.  :smile:   Obviously, we have to be careful of who we invite, as the whole Naruto fandom is still in chaos and there are still a lot of trolls who will look to stir things up.

If you would like to invite someone, and you are sure that they will respect others on this website, then send me a PM with their e-mail and desired username.  A password can be automatically generated, and they will see it in their registration mail.

Then all they have to do is log in, and they can change their random password into something more memorable for them.  :happy:

That's awesome. Are you the only one that can do this?

#5 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:48 AM

No, any of the other admins/mods can do it.  :smile:   Of course, just be sure to send your request to only one admin/mod and wait for their response.  We all have busy lives.  :wink:   Also, please invite carefully and sparingly!  No sending us a list of 50 requests.  :lol:

#6 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:50 AM

I'd invite Kishimoto.

Oh wait, he doesn't like us :confused:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png