• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 13 March 2016 - 04:53 AM

I figured this would be a fun idea. List the Youtube creators you enjoy watching the most!

Besides larger channels like Rooster Teeth, JonTron and Fail Army as well as movie ones including Schmoes Know, Chris Stuckmann and Cinemasins, I enjoy:

This channel has awesome breakdowns and reactions to awful videos on the net, like this video.

Steve Shives does a little bit of everything on his channel. Five Stupid Things is one of his best series, though. Like this one

Many might already know, but this is the channel that produced those epic Star Wars prequel reviews and they have a great movie review show called Half in the Bag.

Pretty simple, it's one of those guys who sits in a car and reviews food. XD I find the guy to be energetic and entertaining, though.

This is a channel sold completely on visuals. Mainly, it's about a guy that drops a super heated nickel ball onto random objects. I actually linked a video from him on my blog a while back.

These guys used to operate a movie review site called Spill, and their new format is pretty similar.

This channel contains a funny series about a cheap, run down dojo with a foolish instructor. The series plays out in a similar fashion to "The Office." The channel also includes a fun mini-series called "You're martial art sucks" 

Newer to this channel, but this guy makes some hilarious rants with the simplest visuals in his videos

Possibly the king of rants right now on Youtube, IHE makes some funny rants about numerous topics. Plus, he also has a movie review series called the Search for the Worst where he rips apart bad films.

The two guys at Retsupurae, including SlowBeef who did one of the first Let's Plays ever, use this channel to have fun critiques of bad Let's Plays and also make fun of bad video games.

A great channel about urban exploration, which takes viewers into abandoned buildings

So what are some of your favorite Youtubers?

Edited by Lid, 13 March 2016 - 04:56 AM.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#2 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 10:28 PM

1. The Creatures

A group like Roosterteeth but smaller. Used to consist of more internet famous members, but they had to leave because of personal reasons like health to themselves or in the family, or because of a girl back at home they didn't want to be away from. The group still has 3 members in it with individual channels over a million subs. Along with them three, they have a guy with close to a million, and 4 interns. They're in a rebuild state because of all the people they've loss in the pass 4 years. Daily content.

2. UberHavorNova (Nova)

2nd favorite individual on this list. A member of The Creatures. Funny, good daily content, and about a week from 3 million subs.

3. Pyrocinical (Pyro)

Leafy clone. Daily content.

4. LeafyIsHere (Leafy)

Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss... Daily content.

5. DouchebagChocolat (Demolition D+ or Demo)

My favorite individual on this list, but got to put him at number 5 because he uploads like 5-7 times a year. When he does upload, it's the best anime content on youtube. He streams about 2 or 3 times a week, but he doesn't even take twitch donations. He has potential to make 6 digits a year off of twitch alone, and a million subs on youtube EASY, but he's too lazy.

6. Dunkey

3rd favorite individual on this list, but got to put him at number 6 because he uploads once a week. Probably the funniest guy there is on youtube. If you disagree, he'll beat you in Smash like he did Sky.

7. H3H3 Productions/Ethan and Hila

Papa bless. Daily content.

Bonus: Chance Morris (Sodapoppin)/Reckful/Bro Team Pill

These guys in the bonus make daily to weekly videos, but their my favorite youtubers because I watch their twitch streams daily. Demo was put at number 5 instead of on this bonus because his small amount of youtube content are the best videos on youtube.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#3 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:40 AM

Everyone already posted most of mine...so I am just gonna add Vanossgaming and H20 Delirious.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#4 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 10:03 AM

Wow you really know some fun channels. I usually end up watching something stupid on YouTube, like:

I'm into parodies lately so I watch Bart Baker. I know it's not everybody's cup of tea, but it does make me laugh a lot.

CinemaSins and Screen Junkies  are fun as well if you're looking for a good laugh, but someone already mentioned them.

I also like watching some fun lists, like WatchMojo. They update several videos a day. I know some people say they've ran out of ideas, but you can still find interesting videos now and then. They even have some anime lists.

Next is Tats for me. Expect videos once in a blue moon, but they really make a good job. I'm especially addicted to the Creepypasta series.

Matthew Santoro is also pretty fun. Videos once or twice a week. There are also other channels like these, but the three I've listed are my favorite.

Walkthroughts were a favorite of mine, but I got slightly sick of them lately. I usually watched Markiplier, especially his horror game walkthroughs. I never really liked PewDiePie, Markiplier's videos were always better. Also Badassgamez for the Tomb Raider walkthroughs.

#5 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 01:19 PM

Wow you really know some fun channels. I usually end up watching something stupid on YouTube, like:

I'm into parodies lately so I watch Bart Baker. I know it's not everybody's cup of tea, but it does make me laugh a lot.

Another good parody guy is AdamIvy

He made this gem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#6 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:17 PM

King of Lightning, Tekking101, TensaZangetsu59, TFS, PurpleEyeFTW, BlazingAzureCrow, Little Kurbioh, Nostalgia Critic, Linkara, Phelous.

#7 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 04:37 PM

..., Little Kurbioh, Nostalgia Critic,...

Thank you, I don't know how I forgot to mention these guys, they're absolutely hilarious. 

#8 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 04:47 PM

Until now I am not fan of the youtubers, but sometimes I watch one the shows or sometimes I like  some reactors. Right now from one of the shows I am watching Death Battle.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#9 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 18 March 2016 - 06:30 PM

Nigahiga - I liked him from the beginning of youtube, funny guy.

Mishka - i love mishka

Pewdiepie  Liked him for their horror play throughs, especially the pixel games. pewds is so funny when he keep losing, even if he didn't mean to. his swedish swearwords are funny too.

Markiplier - got to know him through pewds. he's a funny and nice guy too, horror play throughs are enjoyable as well.

Feast Of Fiction - legit recreation of food from anime/games/shows. fun lighthearted music with great presentation of food.

i love their naruto's ichiraku ramen, pokemon's poffins, princess and the frog's beignet, and food war's pork roast.

Edited by Hanabi, 18 March 2016 - 06:47 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#10 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 04:55 AM

Onision is hilarious.  Best guy ever!! <3  If you enjoy politically incorrect things, subjects like anime, offensive humor, and politics, and are pro-vegan, anti-religion, and pro-feminist, you will definitely love him!.

Us both being vegetarian, here is one of my favorite videos of his. XD

He's also very sexy! :love:  :smexy: 

#11 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 01:02 AM

3 of my favorite youtubers are fighting a week after I listed them on here. This thread is officially cursed.

With the latest shot fired, H3H3 looks like he'll lose this youtube war.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#12 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 02:17 AM

3 of my favorite youtubers are fighting a week after I listed them on here. This thread is officially cursed.

With the latest shot fired, H3H3 looks like he'll lose this youtube war.

I've always found "Youtube wars" so odd. They seem to come out of nowhere and instead of extending an olive branch there are a lot of times where it seems like the people in question just dig in their heels and make rant videos.

It's actually refreshing sometimes to have Youtube channels like Rooster Teeth which is a larger company that has PR people. 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users