31579 replies to this topic

#61 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:12 PM

I agree I still like Sakura, but my favorite character in Naruto has to be Minato. I'm just glad he got a proper send off and his character was put to rest for good.

I like your new avatar RedFaction. Minato is one sexy bastard. ;)

#62 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:13 PM

Well that's true but then again look what happened to Temari  she looks like she's on Crystal Meth  and Jobless of course bc she's a woman  and Shikamaru seems to be stuck with Naruto all the time by his wife and friend's comments . Overall  not a very good resolution if you ask me  :confused: .

lol cystal meth. poor temari :(

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#63 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:15 PM

I like your new avatar RedFaction. Minato is one sexy bastard. ;)

Thanks! I'm a straight man and even I can admit Minato is definitely a sexy bastard lol. Much better than his scumbag son.

#64 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:16 PM

Kishi himself said he didn't want to write a romance for Shikamaru but he's probably gonna go ahead and let SP do it. Kikitten himself said that he was uncomfortable writing romance and yet he's letting his whole series become a mushy lovers' fest. Proof that he doesn't care.

Kishi has said alot of things: "Naruto's son will be named Shinachiku. Sakura will get her own arc. The story will end conclusively." You know, those sort of lies.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#65 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:17 PM

You know what really grinds my gears? The fact that we never see Naruto really employ any jutsu beyond Kage Bunshin and rasengan variants. After the time skip, you could tell that Sasuke's skills had improved. But Naruto? Sure, he was better, but it was still the same old stuff.

That's part of what drew me to Naruto. Kishi did a fantastic job in part 1 building the world and showing an array of jutsu. So many of those fall to the wayside by the end. And it really irks me that it seems like Jiraiya didn't teach Naruto squat on his training trip.

#66 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:19 PM

You know what really grinds my gears? The fact that we never see Naruto really employ any jutsu beyond Kage Bunshin and rasengan variants. After the time skip, you could tell that Sasuke's skills had improved. But Naruto? Sure, he was better, but it was still the same old stuff.

That's part of what drew me to Naruto. Kishi did a fantastic job in part 1 building the world and showing an array of jutsu. So many of those fall to the wayside by the end. And it really irks me that it seems like Jiraiya didn't teach Naruto squat on his training trip.

I have to agree with this. I wish they did more with naruto's wind chakra aside from just adding it to his rasengan, but alas.

#67 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:21 PM

But you know, I understand why Naruto never got to show off more skills. Kishi spent too much time developing fancy eye tricks for the freaking Uchiha.

#68 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:24 PM

But you know, I understand why Naruto never got to show off more skills. Kishi spent too much time developing fancy eye tricks for the freaking Uchiha.

Sakura didn't get much either except her strength and medic ninjutsu. That's it until the war arc where she gets her byakugou seal, but still didn't get to use it much. Then you have the anime studio giving Hinata hime-sama filler abilities that she never had in the manga. It's blatant favortism and that is part of the reason the ending was ruined.

Edited by RedFaction, 04 February 2015 - 09:25 PM.

#69 Drivenbyflame

Drivenbyflame

永遠の魔法

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:26 PM

Sakura didn't get much either except her strength and medic ninjutsu. That's it until the war arc where she gets her byakugou seal, but still didn't get to use it much. Then you have the anime studio giving Hinata hime-sama filler abilities that she never had in the manga. It's blatant favortism and that is part of the reason the ending was ruined.

Byakugan-hime my ass.

That bunch of otaku beta males have ruined a great manga.

#70 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:33 PM

Kikitten  totally sidelined Sakura's  Genjutsu ability it was discarded completely totally forgotten that foreshadowing went nowhere , even in the freaking movie she does nothing with it but resisting the Gen  somehow we don't know how though bc it isn't show  Hinakittens Hime needed more fcous on knitting that damn scarf sign .   

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#71 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:33 PM

New thread? :D

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#72 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:34 PM

Byakugan-hime my ass.

Beta males? Do I smell Tiller in the air?

#73 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Kikitten  totally sidelined Sakura's  Genjutsu ability it was discarded completely totally forgotten that foreshadowing went nowhere , even in the freaking movie she does nothing with it but resisting the Gen  somehow we don't know how though bc it isn't show  Hinakittens Hime needed more fcous on knitting that damn scarf sign .   

Genjutsu in general, outside of sharingan stuff, is totally wasted.

#74 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

i really don't like the new animation style.. her big spiky, awkward styled hair pisses me off.

Glad I'm not the only one.

I hate, when her hair sticks out like that. I also don't like how skinny she is, to the point where her clothes are loose. The way her face is animated isn't bad, but it makes her looks like her part one self, instead of her older form.

Anyway, I can't say Chie speaking, will necessarily be good, given her harsh criticism of Sakura, yet fangirling over SS.( ugh.) It's funnny how, if that were Junko, I'd know she would say something positive about Sakura, while eluding to NS. Seeing as, anytime she has spoken, she always made sure to include Sakura in something positive about the series.

I can only hope, Chie doesn't run her mouth too much, in the end.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#75 Drivenbyflame

Drivenbyflame

永遠の魔法

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:35 PM

Yeah, instead of making Sakura fight the so-powerful genjutsu user, Kishimoto leaves it to Shikamaru. And what novel for Sakura? Her "hidden" feelings. 

Hidden xD I can't help but laugh at this. They must think that the fandom is retarded.

#76 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:36 PM

Honestly when it comes to Part as much as I like Early Part 2 to Pain Arc I really wish Kishi actually used that time to flesh everything out. Like get idk a 4 month break (which seems very unlikely) to plan out the story instead of just hey we have the end of Part 2 now we just got to see what we're gonna do to get there. It should've been the same way he paced out Part 1. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#77 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:37 PM

Byakugan-hime my ass.

There was a lot of problems with that story, but the beta males definitely turned it up to 11. Now nothing makes sense about the tale. Conflicting themes, character's personality regressing, side characters becoming main characters, main characters becoming side characters, Naruto becoming a scumbag. But hey at least Hinata got Naruto's kitten right? That's all the beta males care about.

#78 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

There was a lot of problems with that story, but the beta males definitely turned it up to 11. Now nothing makes sense about the tale. Conflicting themes, character's personality regressing, side characters becoming main characters, main characters becoming side characters, Naruto becoming a scumbag. But hey at least Hinata got Naruto's kitten right? That's all the beta males care about.

BETA MALES!!!

#79 Drivenbyflame

Drivenbyflame

永遠の魔法

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Beta males? Do I smell Tiller in the air?

Tiller? Sorry my english is kinda bad :(

What I meant was that SP being so biased towards a certain character says a lot about their staff.

Edit: Ok, I got it now xD

Edited by Drivenbyflame, 04 February 2015 - 09:38 PM.

#80 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:45 PM

Genjutsu in general, outside of sharingan stuff, is totally wasted.

large.jpg

Yeah, instead of making Sakura fight the so-powerful genjutsu user, Kishimoto leaves it to Shikamaru. And what novel for Sakura? Her "hidden" feelings. 

Hidden xD I can't help but laugh at this. They must think that the fandom is retarded.

Don't be surprised they really do think we are idiots that will fall for their traps again   :facepalm:  When the only retarded ones in here is them what bunch of morons  :facepalm:  :roll: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (2)