54173 replies to this topic

#50221 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:36 PM

Yep. They teased that in the beginning when they announced the movie. But months later, we had a similar premise when Shion and the villains' debuted in the detailed trailer.

(The hell is going on? I couldn't post my reply but I had to click on Remember Me at work? o.O )

Is there a video of this? Because I gotta see that. Why would Sakura be the one to cry over Naruto's wife?

#50222 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:52 PM

Is there a video of this? Because I gotta see that. Why would Sakura be the one to cry over Naruto's wife?

I'm not sure if its available now because that was way back in 2007-08. No, no, Sakura wasn't crying over Naruto's wife (eh?). The trailer "assumed" that Naruto "dies" via sharp tentacle puncture and Sakura screamed his name when the screen went black.  Funny, Naruto went through the hole-less stomach again in Movie 6 (the Prison Movie), made it worse for us as the novel version gave us a HUGE NaruSaku moment, (Sakura was super worrying about Naruto's condition).

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#50223 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:11 PM

I'm not sure if its available now because that was way back in 2007-08. No, no, Sakura wasn't crying over Naruto's wife (eh?). The trailer "assumed" that Naruto "dies" via sharp tentacle puncture and Sakura screamed his name when the screen went black.  Funny, Naruto went through the hole-less stomach again in Movie 6 (the Prison Movie), made it worse for us as the novel version gave us a HUGE NaruSaku moment, (Sakura was super worrying about Naruto's condition).

Until Studio Pierrot made that end credit scene. :sick:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#50224 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 02:15 AM

I wonder if she was the most popular heroine of the movies. (I can't remember any others, actually.) But I wonder, in a list of overall of Naruto female leads (anime and movies), how high up Shion placed? I'm betting she placed pretty high. What I'm getting at is I wonder if Hinata's end character change/pairing with Naruto was influenced by the chemistry of a Hinata-look-alike in the movie? 

I never knew that there was much of polls for that, but I am not sure. And that wouldn't surprise me if SP did that for that kind of petty reason.

#50225 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 03:27 PM

I never knew that there was much of polls for that, but I am not sure. And that wouldn't surprise me if SP did that for that kind of petty reason.

I was thinking about it because I remembered that Shion character...and I can't rememer any other filler character. But I remember her. And it's funny, until she was side-by-side with Hinata, I did remember her looking so similar. But it's crazy! They're like identical filler characters!!  :D

Anyway, it made me wonder if there was some positive feedback on her as a pairing for Naruto, and maybe they kept that in mind when they shifted to Hinata. Because of ALL the cool/scary/fierce female characters in ALL the Naruto universe, why on earth did they settle on Hinata? 

You know? Why her

She's marginally attractive, marginally powerful. But, overall, she's 'Meh.' Her most endearing quality is that she's SAFE. She doesn't threaten anyone in any way. 

I get that she's the anti-Sakura. But really, when you think about it, in the whole of the Naruto-verse, there were so many other powerful cool female leads that could have brought so much more to the story.

The cute blue-haired jinchuriki.

The badass blonde captain from the Cloud village. 

You could make any number of combinations of outright attractiveness or hidden beauty, with wild powers and scary techniques. 

They could have engineered another awesome female lead, even at the end of the story.

Which makes me wonder, did they go back through Naruto, see which characters clicked popularity-wise, then give Hinata a little more of those aspects. Enough to make her look like she evolved in some small way, but not enough to make her threatening.  

Because in the end, even Shion would have made more sense with Naruto than Hinata.

#50226 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 14 February 2019 - 05:25 PM

I was thinking about it because I remembered that Shion character...and I can't rememer any other filler character. But I remember her. And it's funny, until she was side-by-side with Hinata, I did remember her looking so similar. But it's crazy! They're like identical filler characters!!  :D

Anyway, it made me wonder if there was some positive feedback on her as a pairing for Naruto, and maybe they kept that in mind when they shifted to Hinata. Because of ALL the cool/scary/fierce female characters in ALL the Naruto universe, why on earth did they settle on Hinata? 

You know? Why her

She's marginally attractive, marginally powerful. But, overall, she's 'Meh.' Her most endearing quality is that she's SAFE. She doesn't threaten anyone in any way. 

I get that she's the anti-Sakura. But really, when you think about it, in the whole of the Naruto-verse, there were so many other powerful cool female leads that could have brought so much more to the story.

You could make any number of combinations of outright attractiveness or hidden beauty, with wild powers and scary techniques. 

Its funny, because even though I STILL did not get a chance to start writing this epic I have in mind, its still in my head. I'm feel like Masashi at the moment.  I have a beginning, a middle and an end but I'm still processing the in-between.  But anyway, but after that, it will lead to a full fleshed reboot. Tricksie, you just mentioned the following girls, Fu (jinchuriki) and Samui, the girls I felt that needed spotlight they deserved instead of the Sasuke dominant-spotlight and Hinata worshiping. Fu is the girl I want to bring back because her design was interesting. I'm mad that Masashi did not get a chance to have her shine because she has legitimacy to be an intriguing character to the audience. Samui reminded me of Android 18, expression-wise, but she can work as well, in designs and abilities. I'm disappointed that Masashi didn't push her as the next Oppai like Tsunade because he did had some time to work on it (but then again, he had those Hinata-fans behind the scenes as his editors and Pierrot).

I don't know when I will work on the epic. I'm still in brainstorming mode, especially with character interactions, an important OC and her role, the villain (need to think of a design still, got the personality and goals though), the dynamics and story progression, and (I'll have to admit this), where the hell Boruto and the spawns/BS storyline currently active, fit into this.  But the themes are done.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#50227 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:13 AM

Its funny, because even though I STILL did not get a chance to start writing this epic I have in mind, its still in my head. I'm feel like Masashi at the moment.  I have a beginning, a middle and an end but I'm still processing the in-between.  But anyway, but after that, it will lead to a full fleshed reboot. Tricksie, you just mentioned the following girls, Fu (jinchuriki) and Samui, the girls I felt that needed spotlight they deserved instead of the Sasuke dominant-spotlight and Hinata worshiping. Fu is the girl I want to bring back because her design was interesting. I'm mad that Masashi did not get a chance to have her shine because she has legitimacy to be an intriguing character to the audience. Samui reminded me of Android 18, expression-wise, but she can work as well, in designs and abilities. I'm disappointed that Masashi didn't push her as the next Oppai like Tsunade because he did had some time to work on it (but then again, he had those Hinata-fans behind the scenes as his editors and Pierrot).

I don't know when I will work on the epic. I'm still in brainstorming mode, especially with character interactions, an important OC and her role, the villain (need to think of a design still, got the personality and goals though), the dynamics and story progression, and (I'll have to admit this), where the hell Boruto and the spawns/BS storyline currently active, fit into this.  But the themes are done.

Funny thing is that, given how Fu is described in profiles and what little she was able to say in the manga, she actually seems like someone who would probably very quickly be great friends with Naruto, which is a very good foundation to eventually build up into a romantic relationship. Not to mention that, as a fellow, Jinchuriki, she would, like Naruto was with Gaara, know and understand precisely the kind of life he lived whereas Hinatatas to this day most likely has zero idea, much less understanding, and even Sakura wouldn't completely get.

2e5.gif

#50228 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:44 AM

You know? Why her

They could have engineered another awesome female lead, even at the end of the story.

Which makes me wonder, did they go back through Naruto, see which characters clicked popularity-wise, then give Hinata a little more of those aspects. Enough to make her look like she evolved in some small way, but not enough to make her threatening.  

Because in the end, even Shion would have made more sense with Naruto than Hinata.

Obviously, I feel the only reason Hinata was settled on is Studio Pierrot majorly and likely his editors at Shueisha, as well as a lot of the fans in America, with Studio Pierrot's bias against Sakura being evident, they felt as it was that Kishimoto wouldn't care if he adjusted his whole damn story to fit their own interests, only for their plan to try to manipulate what Naruto as a series is all about backfiring spectacularly because of their assumption everyone was gonna enjoy the ending they wanted.

But nope! What we got was a huge mess that contradicts canon, turns Naruto into the worst scumbag as Japanese fans have called him, made Sakura into a horrible woman who never seemed to love Naruto at all even after all she was shown and all she had done for him up until the ending, and other things. 

And as said earlier, it's why we see whenever Naruto has appeared, he's in his Ninja War design and with his powers as they are from the fight with Kaguya. It's the case I've seen a lot of times, and even games like Naruto x Boruto focus so much on old school Naruto, yet they don't address the reasons besides the ending of Naruto that Boruto: Naruto Next Generations isn't popular; it is also heavily due to how bratty Boruto is, even if Naruto doesn't help it because of the fact it feels like since his "family" has cost him so much in a lot of ways, like Himawari's temper tantrum at Boruto accidentally ripping her teddy bear during Naruto's inauguration leading her to Gentle Fist him out cold for the WHOLE THING. But that's just speculation on my fault that he's using work as an excuse to avoid his family.

#50229 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:07 PM

God I despised that movies characterization of Sakura it was all over the place,

at the start shes crying because shes in mourning 

then when told Naruto is going to die she acts like its a joke the women who cried when told hed die if kurama was removed joking death will make him less stupid

then being useless as the movie progressed

then being reduced from a fighter to going for the reinforcements

then shown being jealous of Shion

her characterization was all over the place like the director had no clue what to do with her and just went with the tropes as a fall back

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#50230 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:24 PM

Obviously, I feel the only reason Hinata was settled on is Studio Pierrot majorly and likely his editors at Shueisha, as well as a lot of the fans in America, with Studio Pierrot's bias against Sakura being evident, they felt as it was that Kishimoto wouldn't care if he adjusted his whole damn story to fit their own interests, only for their plan to try to manipulate what Naruto as a series is all about backfiring spectacularly because of their assumption everyone was gonna enjoy the ending they wanted.

But nope! What we got was a huge mess that contradicts canon, turns Naruto into the worst scumbag as Japanese fans have called him, made Sakura into a horrible woman who never seemed to love Naruto at all even after all she was shown and all she had done for him up until the ending, and other things. 

And as said earlier, it's why we see whenever Naruto has appeared, he's in his Ninja War design and with his powers as they are from the fight with Kaguya. It's the case I've seen a lot of times, and even games like Naruto x Boruto focus so much on old school Naruto, yet they don't address the reasons besides the ending of Naruto that Boruto: Naruto Next Generations isn't popular; it is also heavily due to how bratty Boruto is, even if Naruto doesn't help it because of the fact it feels like since his "family" has cost him so much in a lot of ways, like Himawari's temper tantrum at Boruto accidentally ripping her teddy bear during Naruto's inauguration leading her to Gentle Fist him out cold for the WHOLE THING. But that's just speculation on my fault that he's using work as an excuse to avoid his family.

A story element that destroys what established the story in the first place is better off not used :no: It has happened time and time again, because what that DOES happen things go south VERY QUICKLY, VERY SPECTACULARLY :th_yeah:

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 May 2019 - 09:05 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50231 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 15 February 2019 - 08:25 PM

Can you think of a next gen story that's actually good?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#50232 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:36 PM

Not sure.

Here are the following franchises I know that done it, majority are fighting games:

Tekken, started at 3, act like a "soft reboot" with a couple of characters from the previous titles returning and the rest were new characters (Jin Kazama, Ling Xiaoyu, Hwoarang, Eddy Gordo, Julia Chang, King II, Kuma II, Bryan Fury) who were children and/or successors of previous warriors. Game was well-received, story plot and characters became iconic and staples, especially in the console version.

Garou: Mark of the Wolves - One of the sequels of SNK's Fatal Fury/Garou Densetsu franchise. Gameplay and graphics were also critically acclaim by fans. Only returning character was Terry Bogard but majority of the newcomers were also popular such as Rock Howard and Bonne Jenet.

Street Fighter - When 3 first came out in 1996 for New Generation, many of the fans did not like it, due to removing staple and iconic cast like Cammy, Guile and Sagat (however, at the time, the Alpha/Zero series that had those said characters was popular among fans). It took 2 sequels to bring back Akuma and Chun-Li. Storyline was about the Illuminati so, many didn't care for the story (at much). New characters themselves: right off the bat were Ibuki, Alex, Dudley, Makato and Elena became the most popular and later iconic. But after 3rd Strike release for PS2 a few years later after the Dreamcast version, they became more popular towards everyone.

Soul Calibur - Now here's a bad one: not only removing iconic characters such as Taki and Seong Mina, it did not gave any info about majority of the cast missing. AND on top of that, the new cast were panned badly. The main characters were Sophitia's children, Patroklos and Pyrrha. Because of budget reasons, 75% of the storyline was CUT.

Samurai Shodown/Samurai Spirits - Did you guys know that there was one? Well, yeah, it took the name of the NeoGeo 64 arcade games: Samurai Shodown: Warriors' Rage. And that game is trash. Only returned was Haohmaru. Iconic characters Nakoruru and Rimururu were spiritual NPCs that had to be rescued. All the fans hated the plot and new characters.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#50233 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 06:32 AM

Next gen is pretty vague and could mean any number of things. Do you mean "starring the kids of the previous cast" specifically?

Here are the following franchises I know that done it, majority are fighting games

Mortal Kombat's done it a couple times, both in terms of a new cast and more recently in terms of the kids of some of the heroes. I do appreciate that about it. They try to make new characters all the time and try to keep a balance of old and new. Some fighting game series only add in a trickle and rely pretty heavily on the stalwarts to carry the load.

bd5.jpg

#50234 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 09:17 AM

Mortal Kombat's done it a couple times, both in terms of a new cast and more recently in terms of the kids of some of the heroes. I do appreciate that about it. They try to make new characters all the time and try to keep a balance of old and new. Some fighting game series only add in a trickle and rely pretty heavily on the stalwarts to carry the load.

Yeah, forgot about Mortal Kombat. 10 was the new generation-situation that worked, both characters and plot was ok. Though I hardly viewed the titles past 4 to Armageddon as new-gen because all of that happened in the same timeline.  But now, 11 is acting like a cluster**** with merging timelines.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#50235 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 09:37 AM

Shion was interesting as a concept, being a priestess and what not. The movie was not the best, but her interactions with Naruto was the strongest point, especially when finding something in common with their childhood. However, I don't think she's to blame for this current mess. If she was that well received, they would have just pulled a DragonBall Super and made her canon. 

Fu sounded like she had a lot of potential, which is a huge problem for the current story. These jinchuriki characters had so much potential, but Kishimoto only did things with THREE of them. 

Batman Beyond is one. They made Terry McGhinnis a different sort of Batman from Bruce Wayne, and they could have easily given him carbon copies of Bruce's rogues gallery, but they didn't. Even when the old Batman villains came back, it wasn't in the way you would expect. They even did something neat with introducing Terry to his current Justice League.

And while this has been debated, in my opinion revealing Terry was Bruce's son wasn't necessarily a bad thing. He grew up to be an entirely different person without having to rely on Bruce's shadow.

Another is Legend of Korra. They made sure Aang was dead, and his son was already grown (sorry Bumi and Kya, CHILDREN). Korra was definitely her own person and not a carbon copy of Aang in the slightest. I could go on, but whatever you think of the series, the creators did their utmost best to differentiate the new series from the previous and didn't have to rely on the old one. For that at least they should be praised. 

The Redwall books are somewhat along those lines, albeit they span over several generations. 

You could say the Power Rangers/Super Sentai are also similar. Ever since the 2nd half of Turbo, the cast of Power Rangers changes each season, even though the old rangers will pop up every now and again.

That's all I got really. The problem with Boruto is that it relies on the son of the previous protagonist, and it automatically puts him between a rock and a hard place. There's this expectation for him to be like his father, but that will just make him a carbon copy. And when they try to differentiate him from his dad, he feels like a betrayal of everything Naruto was. 

It also doesn't help that they're repeating EVERYTHING about Naruto with Boruto down to the letter (team, betrayals, love? etc) We keep getting more or less the same villains and we're stuck in the same place, so it already feels like "been there done that".

This is why you should never make series about SONS/DAUGHTERS. People expect them to behave the same, and you're just stuck telling the same story.

#50236 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 10:43 AM

While being "next gen" might be debatable at the moment, the new God of War is looking quite good so far. The ending seems to hint that Kratos might die in the next game and it will then completely be Atreus's story and journey.

Beast Wars: Transformers is still awesome IMO - takes place in the future of the G1 universe with obvious descendants of G1 characters (with a few G1 Autobots even still alive and are a ruling council on Cybertron according to comics).

2e5.gif

#50237 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 02:01 PM

Shion was interesting as a concept, being a priestess and what not. The movie was not the best, but her interactions with Naruto was the strongest point, especially when finding something in common with their childhood. However, I don't think she's to blame for this current mess. If she was that well received, they would have just pulled a DragonBall Super and made her canon. 

Fu sounded like she had a lot of potential, which is a huge problem for the current story. These jinchuriki characters had so much potential, but Kishimoto only did things with THREE of them. 

Batman Beyond is one. They made Terry McGhinnis a different sort of Batman from Bruce Wayne, and they could have easily given him carbon copies of Bruce's rogues gallery, but they didn't. Even when the old Batman villains came back, it wasn't in the way you would expect. They even did something neat with introducing Terry to his current Justice League.

And while this has been debated, in my opinion revealing Terry was Bruce's son wasn't necessarily a bad thing. He grew up to be an entirely different person without having to rely on Bruce's shadow.

Another is Legend of Korra. They made sure Aang was dead, and his son was already grown (sorry Bumi and Kya, CHILDREN). Korra was definitely her own person and not a carbon copy of Aang in the slightest. I could go on, but whatever you think of the series, the creators did their utmost best to differentiate the new series from the previous and didn't have to rely on the old one. For that at least they should be praised. 

The Redwall books are somewhat along those lines, albeit they span over several generations. 

You could say the Power Rangers/Super Sentai are also similar. Ever since the 2nd half of Turbo, the cast of Power Rangers changes each season, even though the old rangers will pop up every now and again.

That's all I got really. The problem with Boruto is that it relies on the son of the previous protagonist, and it automatically puts him between a rock and a hard place. There's this expectation for him to be like his father, but that will just make him a carbon copy. And when they try to differentiate him from his dad, he feels like a betrayal of everything Naruto was. 

It also doesn't help that they're repeating EVERYTHING about Naruto with Boruto down to the letter (team, betrayals, love? etc) We keep getting more or less the same villains and we're stuck in the same place, so it already feels like "been there done that".

This is why you should never make series about SONS/DAUGHTERS. People expect them to behave the same, and you're just stuck telling the same story.

Except Legend of Korra was awful.

#50238 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 11:45 PM

Eh...so they've been replacing Sakura since the beginning. Jerks.

Well they tried to. And Ultimately they succeeded at the end. But never the less, they can never take away the real heroine and (ACTUAL) love interest status  from Sakura no matter how much they try to cover it up because remember, Sakura was always the emotional support for Naruto and vice versa, among other things too. That is why so many accepted that they were the logical couple to happen. Those that don't either show irrational hatred of Sakura or have Deluded fantasies about Naruto, Hinata and the romance they they think those two are suppose to have. And also it is those aforementioned groups that believe ANY BS calling NaruSaku Parallels and romance in the series a "red herring"

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 February 2019 - 11:48 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50239 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 04:51 PM

Could Star Trek the Next Generation count, even if none of Picard's crew have familial ties to Jim's crew?

Hmm... JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is a series that does a pretty good job with it, especially since all the main characters can be tied to the first part, Phantom Blood.

#50240 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 17 February 2019 - 07:45 PM

STNG could easily count as such, it pays homage to its source material while standing on its own and telling its own stories,Its characters are well developed and each stands on its own yes EVEN Wesley never did get the hate for the character honestly

And they do establish connections to the prior series several times, Bones in the opening episode talking to Data, Scotty appearing, Generations where Kirk and the crew save the day. Picard interacting with Sarek and Spock. Even follow up series like DS9 had several interactions with the past series including a great time travel episode to one of Treks greatest Trouble with Tribbles

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users