170 replies to this topic

#61 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 05:20 AM

That's a bit harsh. She was just a voice actress doing her job.

I don't hate her personally, I just said that because I'm mad.  Knowing that Hinata's seiyuu pushed for NH doesn't help either but whatever.

Edited by Aizen-Sama, 15 May 2015 - 05:20 AM.

#62 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 05:26 AM

I don't hate her personally, I just said that because I'm mad.  Knowing that Hinata's seiyuu pushed for NH doesn't help either but whatever.

I don't really blame her for liking NH. I don't see that as any different than Junko supporting NS even though we knew that was the right pairing.

Edited by Namikaze Clan, 15 May 2015 - 05:27 AM.

#63 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 01:14 PM

Oops so there is a thread per chapter.

Sooo this chapter sucks coz there aint no SasuSakuuuuz ugh damn you kishi!

how come they dont have trains and stuffs like that?

And oh! Nice selfie ya got there Hinata!

tweet pic of the day!

My husbando Narudough bento
#kitchenlove #bentoforhusbando #foreveralone

Bolt must have thought sad bout his mom as he thought she too is neglected. But im pretty sure this is exaxtly what Hinata wanted.

Watching Narudo-koon behind the tree is the best thang evaah
Bolt dont know any bout love

Edited by dejavu, 15 May 2015 - 01:15 PM.

#64 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 15 May 2015 - 01:43 PM

I agree :/
I mean Mizuki voiced some good characters that I like
I think the one to mostly blame are the greedy producers that bask in her fame for profit

She did a good job with Lan Fan from FMAB.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#65 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 01:51 PM

She did a good job with Lan Fan from FMAB.

Yeah, I didn't even know that was her. But you know, I don't blame her. Just the people behind the studio, let alone the writer. If Hinata got a much much better role, no one would hate her like today.

#66 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:46 PM

Tell me about it. But since she's so popular in Japan I wouldn't be surprised if Himawari got some screentime just to annoy us listen to her sweet voice. 

I thought they announced that different VA's will be playing the roles of the kids in the bolt movie, the VA for Bolt has definitely changed, Also according to MAL and ANN the VA for Himewari was Yuki Kuwahara.

I'm not a big fan of Nana Mizuki myself, I tried watching Cross Ange but her voice just annoyed me so much I couldn't watch it. Also while I liked her voice as Fate in the original Nanoha, I wasn't a big fan in the latter series, while I agree she is an amazing talent, I'm personally not a big fan of hers. My favourite VA's in Naruto are the VA's for Ino, Tenten and Temari.

iAnby7W.gif

#67 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:05 PM

Junko and Temari VA's are my favorite she has the right pitch for Naruto, along with Temari's sounds great I always liked her voice print for the character. She sounded just like I had imagined she would sound like in the novel. I never imagined Hinata's voice with that low of a pitch, of course, I did see that in part 1 it was a fit for her. I would have assumed she would outgrow that version of voice pitch in part two. I never saw Nana as that great if she doesn't realize the pitch is a must.

Edited by Ryriena, 15 May 2015 - 06:06 PM.

Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#68 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:26 PM

Junko and Temari VA's are my favorite she has the right pitch for Naruto, along with Temari's sounds great I always liked her voice print for the character. She sounded just like I had imagined she would sound like in the novel. I never imagined Hinata's voice with that low of a pitch, of course, I did see that in part 1 it was a fit for her. I would have assumed she would outgrow that version of voice pitch in part two. I never saw Nana as that great if she doesn't realize the pitch is a must.

Temari's voice actor is Romi Park, the same one who voiced Hitsugaya from Bleach and Edward Elric from FMA/FMAB.

I think, she's a very talented voice actor although recently I don't think she was that active.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#69 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:22 PM

The talk between Boruto and Sarada was kinda... weird? I don't know, it was oddly intense about delivering lunch when I don't know what issues Boruto is having in his family. Why did he think about his mom (and her rather unfortunate haircut) in that instance? Also Sarada mentioning when a 'special person makes lunch' in reference to his mother was also kind of awkward--what does she know about their love-life and marriage? The only thing that really made sense was that she wanted to use it as an excuse to go off after Naruto, and that she might think he's being unreasonable when he (unlike her) has a father he can deliver lunches to.

Sarada is becoming more likeable but the situation around her is really bad, which is unfortunate. I also have zero interest in this new Uchiha kid >.>

#70 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:26 PM

Maybe the bento scene wants to surpass SnS in terms of importance of a food. Thankfully, Kishi sucks at fan service.....for men....

#71 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:48 PM

I thought they announced that different VA's will be playing the roles of the kids in the bolt movie, the VA for Bolt has definitely changed, Also according to MAL and ANN the VA for Himewari was Yuki Kuwahara.

I'm not a big fan of Nana Mizuki myself, I tried watching Cross Ange but her voice just annoyed me so much I couldn't watch it. Also while I liked her voice as Fate in the original Nanoha, I wasn't a big fan in the latter series, while I agree she is an amazing talent, I'm personally not a big fan of hers. My favourite VA's in Naruto are the VA's for Ino, Tenten and Temari.

Tenten's VA is very good indeed she also voices Nanoha and Rika from Higurashi for example. she has an amazing range

Edited by Nar123, 15 May 2015 - 11:53 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#72 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:52 PM

The talk between Boruto and Sarada was kinda... weird? I don't know, it was oddly intense about delivering lunch when I don't know what issues Boruto is having in his family. Why did he think about his mom (and her rather unfortunate haircut) in that instance? Also Sarada mentioning when a 'special person makes lunch' in reference to his mother was also kind of awkward--what does she know about their love-life and marriage? The only thing that really made sense was that she wanted to use it as an excuse to go off after Naruto, and that she might think he's being unreasonable when he (unlike her) has a father he can deliver lunches to.

Sarada is becoming more likeable but the situation around her is really bad, which is unfortunate. I also have zero interest in this new Uchiha kid >.>

I also don't know the meaning of that scene...it felt very stupid and kind of forced y'know?

I think Kishimoto is trying (and failing) to setup something between the Burrito and the Salad already :down: . His next step (if he remains true to his writing style) will probably be to tease Salad with some other person, trying to create some kind of pairing war among the few people who are actively invested in gaiden

#73 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 16 May 2015 - 12:01 AM

I also don't know the meaning of that scene...it felt very stupid and kind of forced y'know?
I think Kishimoto is trying (and failing) to setup something between the Burrito and the Salad already :down: . His next step (if he remains true to his writing style) will probably be to tease Salad with some other person, trying to create some kind of pairing war among the few people who are actively invested in gaiden

You mean a tough cool guy like Sasuke?

Edited by Ryriena, 16 May 2015 - 12:02 AM.

Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#74 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 12:13 AM

You mean a tough cool guy like Sasuke?

Probably if he remains true to his writing style based on forced bad drama

I don't know if he will do this because there is plenty enough bad forced drama in the older cast but this scene with Burrito and the Salad gave the impression he is setting things up

In case you guys don't know that measly interaction between Toneri junior and the Salad in Gaiden chapter 2 made a lot of stupid people in tumblr get serious into shipping Toneri junior with the Salad

#75 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 16 May 2015 - 12:31 AM

Probably if he remains true to his writing style based on forced bad drama
I don't know if he will do this because there is plenty enough bad forced drama in the older cast but this scene with Burrito and the Salad gave the impression he is setting things up

In case you guys don't know that measly interaction between Toneri junior and the Salad in Gaiden chapter 2 made a lot of stupid people in tumblr get serious into shipping Toneri junior with the Salad

Anything to get ratings I guess. If he starts with his crap again I will punch Kishi because this series needs to die before it gets worse.

#76 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 01:26 AM

I didn't care for Bolt x Sarada at first but I'm actually starting to like the idea. xD  It's such a shame they're the children of my NOTPs...

#77 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 01:30 AM

I didn't care for Bolt x Sarada at first but I'm actually starting to like the idea. xD  It's such a shame they're the children of my NOTPs...

Don't fall for it, remember the man who's behind writing this stuff...

#78 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 01:31 AM

I'm just surprised Bolt actually appeared.

#79 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 01:40 AM

I'm just surprised Bolt actually appeared.

Well he is the "main star" of the show, that is until he gets screwed (no pun intended, actually pun intended) in the end.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#80 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 01:52 AM

Well he is the "main star" of the show, that is until he gets screwed (no pun intended, actually pun intended) in the end.

Like all the time?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto Gaiden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users