#1 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:57 PM

Ok, so I remember when I first got into Naruto... I was a hardcore SasuSaku shipper. For real. Like, MEGA hardcore. However, as I continued to watch and read the series, the pairing was just not doing it for me anymore. In other words, the pairing started to rub me the wrong way after some time. When I finally reached shippuden, I was immediately hooked by Naruto and Sakura's interaction. Their chemistry and the way they act around each other was just too adorable to ignore! As I continued to watch shippuden, NaruSaku drew me in more and more as SasuSaku pushed me away more and more. As my love for NaruSaku grew, I decided to re-read Naruto a little in order to get a better understanding of their development as whole, along with their foundation. And ohmygosh re-reading Naruto helped me realize even more why they are so perfect for each other. :eager:

Anyway, when I found out about this site, I was overjoyed that my all-time OTP had it's own little safe haven where other NaruSaku fans could discuss the series and debate about NaruSaku! It was great finding a forum where the majority of the members weren't die-hard SasuSaku or Naruhina fans. So yeah, I lurked explored the forums for about a year and finally decided to join! I can't wait to bask with you guys in the miraculous glory that is NaruSaku hahaha! (:

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

#2 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:22 PM

Welcome to H&E. Enjoy it here XD

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:26 PM

The way you starte shipping NS is just lovely :3

Welcome. <3

ナルサク

#4 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:04 PM

Thank you both!

"Suck it and see."

#5 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:49 PM

Nice to meet you, Welcome to H&E.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#6 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:01 AM

Welcome to H and E! :wave:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#7 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:19 AM

Thanks guys!

"Suck it and see."

#8 Beastbomb

Beastbomb

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:21 AM

Welcome to H&E. Hope you enjoy your time here.

#9 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:38 AM

Thanks! :)

"Suck it and see."

#10 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:12 AM

Welcome to Heaven and Earth! :wave:

#11 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:28 AM

Thank you!  :smile:

"Suck it and see."

#12 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:03 AM

AWESOME :) Welcome dev!

:D

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#13 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:14 AM

hahaha thanks!!  :lol:

"Suck it and see."

#14 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:05 AM

Welcome to H&E!! :glomp:

when i started reading naruto i started out as a narusakusasu fan!! and till this day! but ofcoarse i support NS

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#15 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:13 PM

Thanks!

Haha, I must admit, I still slightly ship SasuSaku, but NaruSaku will always be my OTP! :D

"Suck it and see."

#16 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:59 PM

Thanks!
Haha, I must admit, I still slightly ship SasuSaku, but NaruSaku will always be my OTP! :D

Thats not wrong! :yes: in fact, I want sakura and sasuke to have a good friendship, I dont want them to be broken apart.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#17 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

Thats not wrong! :yes: in fact, I want sakura and sasuke to have a good friendship, I dont want them to be broken apart.

Agreed! It would be cute if Sasuke and Sakura ended up becoming good friends in the end. That way, the interaction that they did have when they were younger wouldn't be "thrown away"-their interaction would still mean something. :)

"Suck it and see."

#18 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:17 PM

Welcome to H&E!!

#19 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic