64 replies to this topic

#41 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:57 AM

Too ban NaruSaku, really I am not kidding here is the pettention. http://www.ipetition...narusaku-fandom

i guess they can't accept that nh won on a cop out

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#42 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 08:56 AM

hypocrisy in its finest (not) form.

#43 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:02 PM

Lol who would take this seriously?

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

#44 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:03 PM

Lol who would take this seriously?

The people who signed it?

#45 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:16 PM

The people who signed it?

Which are the fringe elements of NH, Nate, and more of them seem to appear since the ending, especially because of the fact they're the types to not care about the story, just their pairing.

#46 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:46 PM

Too ban NaruSaku, really I am not kidding here is the pettention. http://www.ipetition...narusaku-fandom

Spoiler

#47 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:55 AM

Bet Sawyer or Fornever won't make a video on this though... :roll:

tumblr_n7yrizdtcG1s9x79go4_250.gif 

Sorry, it was just such an appropiate time to use this gif.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#48 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:58 AM

tumblr_n7yrizdtcG1s9x79go4_250.gif 

Sorry, it was just such an appropiate time to use this gif.

Perfect.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#49 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:35 AM

I honestly don't know what to say about this.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#50 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:28 PM

Ugh this is so dumb. There is not a possible way this can get any dumber.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#51 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:37 PM

I love supporting controversial sh-t. XD NS is just N-O-T-O-R-I-O-U-S!

Edited by Aizen-Sama, 11 June 2015 - 05:37 PM.

#52 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 02:00 PM

SO? We should make a  petition to ban the series for worst writing ever. Doesn't mean we will

And if NH says I'm being salty about the bad writing part because of  no NS I will say "So if Kishi took away NH ,you would consider that the worst writing ever right? EXACTLY. But I'm not talking about the pairings, I 'm talking about the writing in general which seems to be non existent to you. 

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 June 2015 - 02:04 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#53 sakuraxuzumaki

sakuraxuzumaki

Strength of a Hundred Seal

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Sailor Moon, SnK, Bleach, Wolfs Rain, GoT, LOTR, NANA, shopping, tea, talking, and making friends

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:49 AM

How about petitioning to ban SasuSaku instead?

C'mon, there has to be SOME NH fans who see SS as a bad pairing- and agree that it's even worse than NS

you have a point there... :smug:  

and your signature  :laughcry: stalker hinata~! 

well, thats why his mom said not to marry anyone weird

🌸🍜 "I leave my son in your care"- Minato 🍜🌸

ma8n4l.jpg

#54 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 26 August 2015 - 03:23 AM

so first they make the fake petition of ns fans trying to ban naruto, now they make this one and still don't get its a unreliable petition site? and they have the nerve to act like all of us neutral and ns fans are the bad fans? especially since most of us don't even get involved in the fandom anymore and could care less? its official, they really are idiots......

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#55 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 26 August 2015 - 03:26 AM

I saw it on Facebook; though and yes it's shows they are desperate and still scared out ship can happen. Only twelve people signed it do they not realize the entire fandom is pissed off not just NS fans. Heck I know a few Shikatemari fans that are angry with what happened!

no they don't realize it,they're in denial of it, I've even tried explaining it to them before but they never listen, they're too stuck up and final in their views of the fandom, the idiots....

#56 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 26 August 2015 - 06:18 AM

IIRC there was also a petition back then to send NS fans to mental insitute! It even had more signatures that the other ones!

Edit: Found it!

http://www.ipetition...ntal-institute

Edited by milan kyuubi, 26 August 2015 - 06:18 AM.

Yp330yZ.gif

#57 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:00 AM

http://www.ipetition...narusaku-fandom

LOL i wanna fill out the Q, AND A the weirdo put on the petition page...the one from
saphire Scarlett about sakura

Were was She when he won his victory against neji

A: easy! up in the stadium in the crowd supporting naruto! really what'd ya want her to do? go wear a cheer uniform shaking her pompoms going "YAAAY NARUTO-KUN!" sounds like something hinata would do...well, road to ninja hinata maybe...THAT hinata in part one was to shy where was she by the way? oh that's right her cousin neji kicked her butt! and sent her to the hospital!

Were was sakura when naruto was pinned down agaist pain

standing away in safety standing  by a hyuuga, and i think gamakichi, and the slug but im not sure who all was around her...where was hinata? OH YEAH playing martyr almost getting killed by the pain clone,she didn't try to help naruto SHEEE just wanted to confess...and team gai were on the way anyway! also who was it that healed hinata? SAKURA!

Were was sakura when naruto was very upset that neji died

in the crowd doing her job as a medical ninja...hinata once AGAIN almost got herself killed, then neji died instead...hinata hinata hinata the anti-heroin who gets people killed, and ruins lives of everyone whoes around her while sakura saves, and heals lives...waw guess it was hinata's destiny to destroy the naruto world! LOL

Were was sakura when naruto broke his arm

he was with ino's  team not team 7 duh!, and WHOOO was it that took care of naruto, and almost fed him the ramen...then sai interrupted them? SAKURA!

Were was she......?

i just told you! geez you people never listen! lol.and they think WE'RE the crazy ones? their the banana brains'! -eats a grape- oh, and no...naruhina is NOTHING like goku and chichi...that would be a narusaku thing cause chichi's a tsundere, and goku's a ramen eating goof ball! and really don't compare a work of art to a work of faliure

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 26 August 2015 - 07:56 PM.

#58 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 11:10 AM

The worst thing about this is ... NH fans said NS fans make a petition to ban naruto in the west. And in the end it was revealed that those petition is made by NH fans disguise as NS fans to frame NS fans. You know how desperate, crazy, idiot, and scared they are ... how ironic after their pairing become cannon, they still can't leave NS fans in peace.

I think deep down they know that NS should become cannon by logic, and the way their OTP become cannon is too rush and questionable. So the one suppose to be called salty and denial is them not NS fans.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#59 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 04:36 PM

The worst thing about this is ... NH fans said NS fans make a petition to ban naruto in the west. And in the end it was revealed that those petition is made by NH fans disguise as NS fans to frame NS fans. You know how desperate, crazy, idiot, and scared they are ... how ironic after their pairing become cannon, they still can't leave NS fans in peace.

I think deep down they know that NS should become cannon by logic, and the way their OTP become cannon is too rush and questionable. So the one suppose to be called salty and denial is them not NS fans.

They're also desperate. It's also because they hate the fact the NS community has moved on from the frustration of the ending to do something else, with fanon, which can be so much better :D

#60 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:43 AM

apparently on deviantart morons are still sprouting crap acting like ns fans made that banning petition and acting like that fake petition can do anything and still fussing at ns fans still making a big deal about the ns fans that sent the hateful emails to kishimoto's so called assistant even when its all over with and those fans have moved on  :facepalm: wouldn't be surprised if its still happening on youtube too, seriously it seems like all these nh fans want to do is pay attention to other fans and make them look bad when they aren't doing anything to them,instead of being happy with their ending and leaving fans alone......

Edited by ultranx, 31 August 2015 - 07:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users