64 replies to this topic

#21 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 07:32 PM

Later said he was a troll NH fan. Confirmed on his or her thumbler.

I remember there were two NS petitions and one of them were made by a member by the name of the 8th Hokage and another confirmed to be a NH shipper.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#22 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 09 June 2015 - 07:33 PM

I remember there were two NS petitions and one of them were made by a member by the name of the 8th Hokage and another confirmed to be a NH shipper.

I remember the 8th Hokage had no idea she or he was a part of this.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#23 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 09 June 2015 - 07:33 PM

Just saw her post :P
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.

#24 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 07:35 PM

I remember him. I think he got banned, but I don't recall why.

#25 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Anime/Manga - Gaming

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)

Posted 09 June 2015 - 07:37 PM

Yeah he had a tendency to go overboard. (lol)

#26 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:23 PM

He was spamming and starting to many pointless threads. I'm guessing that he was just venting his frustration over the ending of Naruto that never went our way. I remember that he posted one of the two petitions.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#27 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:51 PM

Who care, it just an empty threat.
What would they do anyway? Close this site?

#28 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:32 PM

How about petitioning to ban SasuSaku instead?

C'mon, there has to be SOME NH fans who see SS as a bad pairing- and agree that it's even worse than NS

Edited by Toby, 09 June 2015 - 10:33 PM.

#29 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:36 PM

How about petitioning to ban SasuSaku instead?

C'mon, there has to be SOME NH fans who see SS as a bad pairing- and agree that it's even worse than NS

They need ss to make nh happen.

#30 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:42 PM

Who care, it just an empty threat.
What would they do anyway? Close this site?

I think they are petitioning to avoid an alternate ending. but there is no chance of that anyway. That's one of the reasons it's so funny...it's not even clear what they are asking for and who they are asking to do it.

#31 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:57 PM

Bet Sawyer or Fornever won't make a video on this though... :roll:

Or they will, saying it's a NS fanboy trying to drag their precious fanbase in the mud.

iAnby7W.gif

#32 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:07 PM

I think they are petitioning to avoid an alternate ending. but there is no chance of that anyway. That's one of the reasons it's so funny...it's not even clear what they are asking for and who they are asking to do it.

The only way kishi would do that if kishi lose 2/3 or more of his reader.
But at this point, I don't think he care enough to do that.

There's no way kishi will change the ending. It's only a wishful thinking at this point.

#33 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:28 PM

Or they will, saying it's a NS fanboy trying to drag their precious fanbase in the mud.

That's just sad. They already do that by themselves, they don't need our help with that.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#34 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:47 PM

BUT THEY WON!!! [and the ssfans...kinda lol] OMG they're so jealous of naruto, and sakura's unbreakable bond lets face it NHtards deep down you all WISH you all had what they had! yall WISH yall had a girl like sakura-chan!

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 10 June 2015 - 12:01 AM.

#35 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 12:13 AM

BUT THEY WON!!! [and the ssfans...kinda lol] OMG they're so jealous of naruto, and sakura's unbreakable bond lets face it NHtards deep down you all WISH you all had what they had! yall WISH yall had a girl like sakura-chan!

Conformity is required apparently. Really, it's they just don't like us trashing what they love This fandom does it, too. 

#36 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 12:18 AM

He went kinda overboard... even fought a mod I think

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#37 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 01:35 AM

Tbh the only pairing that should be banned is ss and any sasuke ships.

#38 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 01:38 AM

Tbh the only pairing that should be banned is ss and any sasuke ships.

Personally I don't have problem with that pairing.
Since I always see Ss as shoujo pairing.

#39 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 01:40 AM

Personally I don't have problem with that pairing.
Since I always see Ss as shoujo pairing.

SS is horrible even as shoujo pairing

Sasuke doesn't fall into the typical shoujo male protagonist cliche because he never really gave a damn about Sakura in part 2, till at least 699

I'd say SS is more of a badly done shoujo-esque pairing

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#40 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 01:44 AM

SS is horrible even as shoujo pairing

Sasuke doesn't fall into the typical shoujo male protagonist cliche because he never really gave a damn about Sakura in part 2, till at least 699

I'd say SS is more of a badly done shoujo-esque pairing

Well, a bad shoujo pairing is still a shoujo pairing.
But yeah, you're right that sasuke type always care/love even if he's cruel to heroine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users