170 replies to this topic

#21 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 07:59 PM

What is up with people keep commenting on Naruto's look from this chapter?

#22 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:39 PM

Because some people think he's ugly. He doesn't look bright and happy anymore and he doesn't look at all like his father.

#23 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:49 PM

Being absolutely unattractive is just one of the issues with Naruto's current appearance. There's nothing heroic and admirable about him in my eyes. I can't for the life of me imagine how I'd respect that kind of Hokage tbh.

Edited by trang95, 14 May 2015 - 09:00 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#24 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:50 PM

man....

I know how you feel. @_@ Especially too how things were like Naruto just brushing off Boruto on purpose it seemed like!

#25 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:55 PM

I can't fathom what people find appealing about this chapter based on the summaries I've read. Do people just say it's great now because they're afraid to admit Kishi's terrible?

#26 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:03 PM

I can't fathom what people find appealing about this chapter based on the summaries I've read. Do people just say it's great now because they're afraid to admit Kishi's terrible?

This chapter was was kitten, although the first chapter was still the worst one in my eyes. Hinata's pic with her bob haircut though lowered my rating from a " -1/10" to a " -100/10".

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#27 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:06 PM

I find it really hilarious how people are already shipping Boruto and Sarada (main girl x main guy...sound familiar?) as if there was romantic attraction between them (not yet, anyways), but when it came to Naruto and Sakura at the beginning/throughout the manga (where there was clear romantic feelings as well as an obviously set up love triangle), it was reduced to just "friendship" or "sibling feelings". Stupid fans are stupid as well as self-insert hypocrites. 

Anyways, for anyone who doesn't want to lay their eyes on the travesty known as Naruto Gaiden, here's a summary of what happened this chapter: 

Ch. 3 Overview

*barfs*

Gosh where do I start? I...I really can't. This is beyond horrible. MESS doesn't even begin to describe it! :sick:

:O I didn't know you like Akatsuki no Yona! Here's the thread in case you are interested ;) (don't want to go more offtopic): http://www.narusaku....c=14958&page=11

And great summary by the way!

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#28 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:09 PM

Bolt feels neglected as Naruto avoids a "Special" Bento box from Hinata

Apparently Sasuke never even explained Sarada's Uchiha heritage to her

And Sarada has an official crush on Boruto 

What a load of basket_kittens.jpg

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#29 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:13 PM

Bolt feels neglected as Naruto avoids a "Special" Bento box from Hinata

Apparently Sasuke never even explained Sarada's Uchiha heritage to her

And Sarada has an official crush on Boruto 

What a load of basket_kittens.jpg

I don't think Sarada has a crush on Bolt yet. They just seem like close friends right now. Honestly I see potential between them but we all know Bolt x Salad is just a way to tie up NH and SS.

#30 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:22 PM

I don't think Sarada has a crush on Bolt yet. They just seem like close friends right now. Honestly I see potential between them but we all know Bolt x Salad is just a way to tie up NH and SS.

Hmmm, I'm not so sure but to each their own. I could care less really. It's just why voluntarily blow her cover if she was intending to tail the Hokage to Sasuke in the first place? :headscratch:

Best part was when Naruto runs from Boruto's bento box and Boruto thinking of Hinata. Even with kids and married Naruto still wants no part of Hinata. No one is safe at this point, not even NH :kukuku:

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#31 Laylo

Laylo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:24 PM

I find it really hilarious how people are already shipping Boruto and Sarada (main girl x main guy...sound familiar?) as if there was romantic attraction between them (not yet, anyways), but when it came to Naruto and Sakura at the beginning/throughout the manga (where there was clear romantic feelings as well as an obviously set up love triangle), it was reduced to just "friendship" or "sibling feelings". Stupid fans are stupid as well as self-insert hypocrites. 

it's not hypocritical if you think of it as "main girl x side guy" lol. bolt has taken no active role in the story so far. he just shows up, pouts, and leaves. at least salad is taking action. i have a feeling it might because bolt is getting his own movie and so they're keeping him in the background and focusing on salad so that they'll be equals by that time.

that said i kno what you mean. it doesn't seem like bolt and salad kno each other that well tho.

as for the fight, honestly i thought it was okay. yes the girls had to be saved but it cannot be forgotten that they are FRESHLY GRADUATED students from the academy and naruto's a hokage. i like how they actually put up a fight as well (remember how naruto reacted when he fought his first ninja battle? he froze up like a kitten. these girls were right ON that action).

that said, it raises way more questions about the state of the world. salad and chocho reacted too quick to the threat, like they're experienced or something. if there is supposed to be peace then WHY are salad and chocho so ready fight and so calm and cool with the fact that they have to. there's no surprise, no questions asked, no nothing. if it weren't for what we've been told, i would think they academy students are being prepared for another war or conflict or something.

also, thinking about it, i guess it would've been cooler of naruto to wait in the shadows and see how the girls handle the fight and only stepping out when the situation gets dire. i mean i still see no offense in him saving them. but it would've shown the girls off more if kishimoto had done that.

#32 WhyDoIWatch

WhyDoIWatch

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Shows- SNK, Naruto, Code Geass, Baccano, Fate,
    Characters- Claire, Sasuke, Lelouch, Madara, Itachi, Gilgamesh, Kirei, Konan, Sasori, Lancer.

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:25 PM

I'm pretty interested in the hooded man, I really think its Shisui, MangaStream even bolded the "Uchiha" in his line. As for the characters i'm just liking Mitsuki, the other characters especially Sarada got very boring after a chapter.

Edited by WhyDoIWatch, 14 May 2015 - 09:26 PM.

hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-145.gif

#33 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:31 PM

I loved the sage mode panel and that's it. Memories...

#34 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:35 PM

I'm pretty interested in the hooded man, I really think its Shisui, MangaStream even bolded the "Uchiha" in his line. As for the characters i'm just liking Mitsuki, the other characters especially Sarada got very boring after a chapter.

Nope nope nope
Don't let it be Shisui, please!

Let the dead stay dead for once Kishi

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#35 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:37 PM

If it's Shisui....why. It's going to be complete nonsense. And really, more revenge plot. Are you sure you think Fairy Tail is tiresome with nakama speech? Because this one is topping it.

#36 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:38 PM

Exactly everyone knows BoruSara is the nest gen het NaruSasu.  :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#37 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:39 PM

Exactly everyone knows BoruSara is the nest gen het NaruSasu.  :zaru:

Next one in the top 10 list? Awesome!

#38 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 11:30 PM

With every passing chapter, I wonder to myself how much this series has sunken.

But you wanna know what annoys me the most: How damn UGLY Naruto is!

I can't even recognize him. His clothes are horrible too... even the cloak is not 'that' great. Minato's one was a lot better...

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#39 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 14 May 2015 - 11:49 PM

Tbh, I ever said that to myself when Shishui jumped from cliff, "Then what if he's alive again in the next chapters? It's Kishi" :headscratch: 

But I agree with Nar123 and NS4L3g below

Nope nope nope
Don't let it be Shisui, please!

Let the dead stay dead for once Kishi

If it's Shisui....why. It's going to be complete nonsense. And really, more revenge plot. Are you sure you think Fairy Tail is tiresome with nakama speech? Because this one is topping it.

Anyway, I'm surprised I'm not hurt like I expect to be when I'm reading Gaiden. At least until this second. :ermm:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#40 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 11:53 PM

I can't even recognize him. His clothes are horrible too... even the cloak is not 'that' great. Minato's one was a lot better...

Look what Hinata did to him:

epic_face_by_bangalybashir-d58x8da.jpg

I also find it hilarious how Himawari hasn't even shown her face yet despite all the stupid happy school days family fanart from NH/SS.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto Gaiden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users