#1 Kurama

Kurama

Unforgettable

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Heaven & Earth.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:35 PM

I was just thinking about the last two chapters, and I couldn't bring myself to accept them. So, I was reading various posts from users in this forum about the latest chapters, and how many of them hate them completely as well. I got an idea for an alternate ending to which we all should hold on. Now hold on, I am not saying that I will make that ending, but I am suggesting that the mods decide among themselves and ask the members as well, and create an alternate ending in the form of fanfiction. Now I am suggesting fanfiction, because it will take less time and the sooner the better. 

Now ofcourse, this ending would be created by an approved fanfic writer, and we all should accept it. Because for me any ending that is NaruSaku will do, and lets ignore Kishimoto's last-minute mind change (i would call it going crazy). Anyway, before you say that I should just read a NaruSaku fanfic, let me tell you I already considered that. But one is better than the rest, one to which we all can relate to something as the Heaven & Earth Ending, and for us Naruto would have ended that way, and for us chapter 699 and 700 never happened (not literally)

I am really trying my best to escape this depression, and I know that many others are as well. That is why we need this. This would be this forum's ending of naruto for us. This is just a suggestion, don't go bashing me, I am still very depressed about what Kishimoto did.

Edited by Kurama, 06 November 2014 - 06:53 PM.

#2 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:14 PM

There's a rumor about one more chapter but I'm not putting much stock into it.

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#3 narusaku_fan

narusaku_fan

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:I love movies of all kinds.
    I love NaruSaku
    I go to gym 4 times a week
    I love Chinese martial arts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:17 PM

I was honestly hoping that kishi was gonna be like "haha that was fun but here's the real ending".

#4 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:37 PM

We'll unless that happens, I'm done with Naruto.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#5 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:52 PM

LadyGt said she might make one (and this is the only ending I'll accept)

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#6 narusakuotp

narusakuotp

I'm weird...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga, cartoons, drawing, video games, shopping, music, singing, computers, writing, watching videos on YouTube, Pokemon, Invader Zim, laughing at the Naruto ending

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:55 PM

Seriously? She would do a fantastic job. Her storytelling and logic skills far surpass Kishi's. This will be the only one I accept also.

creates_one_of_og63cs__400x400__by_music

#7 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:59 PM

May be the anime maybe they did fillers.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#8 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:01 PM

Wow, I hope that Ladygt does it.

It would be like reading Evangelion Re:Take and thinking "Okay, now I can tell myself what this is the REAL ending."

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#9 ALESSE

ALESSE

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:03 PM

Man I know For a fact that I and many others on here and else where would love that.

A nice 10-15K word alternate ending would really make things better. I really hope some one does it.

Y7kvBpU.gif

#10 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:12 PM

I think its what we all need right now something to make us all smile at this ending, with me well I think I will not be reading anything Naruto for a long long time. I need time to heal.

#11 Kurama

Kurama

Unforgettable

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:16 PM

I heard that LadyGT uploaded all her NaruSaku related art on her tumbler, and I saw it. Some were still incomplete, but she said she's done with Naruto and pretty disappointed by the ending as well. For now I am just hanging on to the "Hokage And Medical Ninja Series".

I think its what we all need right now something to make us all smile at this ending, with me well I think I will not be reading anything Naruto for a long long time. I need time to heal.

Same here, its like I've been split in half. I feel empty. Half of me tells me to abandon Naruto and get over it, whilst the other half wants an ending with NaruSaku. 

#12 Kurama

Kurama

Unforgettable

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:27 PM

ladygt:

"You know, I was against the idea yesterday because of the huge disappointment this series was, but after reading those 2 chapters, it really makes me want to redraw my own version. I would name it: “Naruto’s end if Kishimoto didn’t kitten it up”

I hope she does that. That would be awesome!

Edited by Kurama, 06 November 2014 - 09:28 PM.

#13 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:43 PM

No No and NO, I don't want any new ending, any other alternative ending, or something like that, damage is done. You think getting another ending is making things better? Mass Effect had a terrible ending so htey rewrote it after protests, and you know what? Not only did the Bioware get Crap for writing a crappy ending, they got crap for giving in to peer pressure and changing the ending, and at the end of the day nobody cared for the alternative ending, they still talk about the original mess up.

Edit: Sorry Ignore this, I just read the title thought it was part of the 'Petition' Blockage' threads....Yeah sure if anyone wants to write a endin they should go ahead, don't do it as a H&E collab though, that just makes us look like weak fangirls who can't accept the ending so made a fake one to live in denial.

I think anyone who thinks they can do a better job should give it a go, post the link to the fic in your signature and post about it in the right section. and we'll read it.

Edited by harry4e, 06 November 2014 - 09:47 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#14 Kurama

Kurama

Unforgettable

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:46 PM

No No and NO, I don't want any new ending, any other alternative ending, or something like that, damage is done. You think getting another ending is making things better? Mass Effect had a terrible ending so htey rewrote it after protests, and you know what? Not only did the Bioware get Crap for writing a crappy ending, they got crap for giving in to peer pressure and changing the ending, and at the end of the day nobody cared for the alternative ending, they still talk about the original mess up.

Yeah, you're right. But bro, there are situations when you have to make do with what you have. 

Although, one thing can still be done, that is to make everything a genjutsu from kaguya, and then re-defeat kaguya, and continue.

#15 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:00 PM

Yeah, you're right. But bro, there are situations when you have to make do with what you have. 

Although, one thing can still be done, that is to make everything a genjutsu from kaguya, and then re-defeat kaguya, and continue.

Yeah edited my original post, I had read only the title before, I thought it was one of Hokage8's threads,first was start a blokage, then sign a petition the title for this looked like it would be the last part of the plan.

I'll repost what I edited:

Yeah sure if anyone wants to write a ending they should go ahead, don't do it as a H&E collab though, that just makes us look like weak fangirls (and i'm not even a girl :P) who can't accept the ending so made a fake one to live in denial. Alternate endings in fanfic is nothing new, HP probably has thousands of them.

I think anyone who thinks they can do a better job should give it a go, post the link to the fic in your signature and post about it in the right section. and we'll read it.

iAnby7W.gif

#16 ioria

ioria

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:03 PM

Wow, I hope that Ladygt does it.

It would be like reading Evangelion Re:Take and thinking "Okay, now I can tell myself what this is the REAL ending."

I used to think nothing could ever end that bad as original Evangelion xD boy, I was wrong...

14670g.jpg

#17 Hokage Sennin

Hokage Sennin

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:06 PM

The damage is done, Kishi. Going loljk over ch700 will only succeed in alienating your entire fanbase.

Leave the alternate endings to the fanfics.

#18 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:13 PM

The damage is done, Kishi. Going loljk over ch700 will only succeed in alienating your entire fanbase.

Leave the alternate endings to the fanfics.

I guess you are a NaruHina and SasuSaku fan?

You would do the same if it was NaruSaku and SasuHIna or NaruSaku and SasuIno.

We'll unless that happens, I'm done with Naruto.

I'm going go as far away from Anime Books as I can. If I could I would burn all of them.

#19 Hokage Sennin

Hokage Sennin

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:14 PM

I guess you are a NaruHina and SasuSaku fan?

You would do the same if it was NaruSaku and SasuHIna or NaruSaku and SasuIno.

I have expected better than this...

Kishi chose this, so he better stand by his word. And I would do the same regardless of canon pairing.

Even if he realized his storytelling mistake and made an alternate ending, it wouldn't be the same anymore.

Edited by Hokage Sennin, 07 November 2014 - 03:15 PM.

#20 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:19 PM

I have expected better than this...

Kishi chose this, so he better stand by his word. And I would do the same regardless of canon pairing.

Even if he realized his storytelling mistake and made an alternate ending, it wouldn't be the same anymore.

Grammar lesson if you want mistakes.

I hope one day he does making alternate ending before he dies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users