43 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 04:26 AM

Summary time: Chapter 31. Monster. They inform us that Nail will be on the next volume cover...Who cares? It will be out 2/4. Well at least we get to see if they'll lose another 30,000 in sales again. 

No "Cover Page" this time. Instead it starts off where the last one finished. Mustard is confronting Naruto, and the kids. They have some back, and forth. You can honestly guess what the dialogue is; even half assed you'd probably be correct. They fight. She has some eye power the absorbs chakra attacks; yet another eye power. They are implants though not kekki genkai. Ok their over-use of the term "Scientific Ninja Tools" for any of their new tech instead of coming up with other phrases makes it hard to take any of the dialogue seriously. Naruto activates his Chakra form. Her transforming wood legs manage to stab Naruto. Bolt tries to get into the fight. She threatens him. Naruto gives this threat back, "Don't lay a single finger on those kids, because you'll be paying for it until you die." Wow, I hope that was just a bad translation. Naruto is defeated. While he is on the ground he says that he included Nail when he was talking about the kids. You should all be touch by this. Be touch as the writer wants you to be. He tries to get some information by trying to getting Mustard to gloat while he is down. However, mustard instead does this:

https://2.bp.blogspo..._1548478371.png

He was faking it but god this fight tries to make him come off as cool. He just comes off as pathetic. They both go all out. One can tell this by their dragonball aura's that surrounds the both of them. She can call back attacks she absorbed...and that's the end of the chapter. With Bolt being in awe of how great this fight is...Where did I put the booze again?

Oh right. The reason this chapter title is called "monster" is Mustard and Naruto kept calling each-other such.

Next chapter 2/25.

So does anyone think this was worth a month's wait?

Like I said last month when Ike said this year will have more battles; "As for battles; if their one thing that drags this story out more then attempts at character building; its the battles."

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 February 2019 - 07:00 AM.

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 05:50 PM

If only Naruto has Six Paths...oh crap, this is the series that spawned the joke. So what is ninja again?

#3 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:58 PM

Summary time: Chapter 31. Monster. They inform us that Nail will be on the next volume cover...Who cares? It will be out 2/4. Well at least we get to see if they'll lose another 30,000 in sales again. 

No "Cover Page" this time. Instead it starts off where the last one finished. Mustard is confronting Naruto, and the kids. They have some back, and forth. You can honestly guess what the dialogue is; even half assed you'd probably be correct. They fight. She has some eye power the absorbs chakra attacks; yet another eye power. They are implants though not kekki genkai. Ok their over-use of the term "Scientific Ninja Tools" for any of their new tech instead of coming up with other phrases makes it hard to take any of the dialogue seriously. Naruto activates his Chakra form. She transforming wood legs manage to stab Naruto. Bolt tries to get into the fight. She threatens him. Naruto gives this threat back, "Don't lay a single finger on those kids, because you'll be paying for it until you die." Wow, I hope that was just a bad translation. Naruto is defeated. While he is on the ground he says that he included Nail when he was talking about the kids. He tries to get some information. Then mustard does this:

He was faking it but god this fight tries to make him come off as cool. He just comes of as pathetic. They both go all out. One can tell by their dragonball aura's that surrounds the both of them. She can call back attacks she absorbed...and that's the end of the chapter. With Bolt being in awe of how great this fight is...Where did I put the booze again?

Oh right. The reason this chapter title is called "monster" is Mustard and Naruto kept calling each-other such.

Next chapter 2/25.

Like I said last month when Ike said this year will have more battles; "As for battles; if their one thing that drags this story out more then attempts at character building; its the battles."

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: Again how hilariously hypocritical it is that Nardo would call someone "monster" when that was the crux of "His" (Naruto's actually) childhood trauma, being judged and treated like a "monster" when no one knew him or bothered to even try. Yet here he is putting that same judgment on someone else. SO GLAD I don't even bother with this kitten. Not to mentioned that Nardo getting "worfed" is practically a "continuous joke" at this point :th_yeah:

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 January 2019 - 08:00 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 07:45 AM

Well, that sure looks like a terrible handjob.

But I bet it's still more fun than anything Hinata did for him.

#5 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 04:25 AM

I wonder; do people that actually like Boruto think this fight is boring, or do they think it is one of the greatest fights in the existence of shounen because it somehow reminded them of other better Naruto fights?

If only Naruto has Six Paths...oh crap, this is the series that spawned the joke. So what is ninja again?

...So far from this manga: daddy issues...guts...magic sci-fi ninja tools.... genetic modification... rivalries...pottery? That's about it. Which of those scream out "Ninja" to you? 

Again how hilariously hypocritical it is that Nardo would call someone "monster" when that was the crux of "His" (Naruto's actually) childhood trauma, being judged and treated like a "monster" when no one knew him or bothered to even try. Yet here he is putting that same judgment on someone else. SO GLAD I don't even bother with this kitten. Not to mentioned that Nardo getting "worfed" is practically a "continuous joke" at this point.

Well he shouldn't have even fought her to begin with. He should have listen to her tragic backstory, or skip that, and just hand Nail over to her because he already forgiven her.

Well, that sure looks like a terrible handjob.

But I bet it's still more fun than anything Hinata did for him.

Well, he is at-least emoting. That more then he has been doing around Hinata since they got together.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 29 January 2019 - 05:30 AM.

#6 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:19 PM

Volume 7 cover is out: 

wuk24gzjn2d21.jpg

Covers Chapters 24-27 (basically it ends where Boruto tells Kawaki to make up the vase incident for Himawari) 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#7 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:38 PM

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#8 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 03:37 AM

He has a very strong jaw for a twelve year old.

#9 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 31 January 2019 - 03:47 AM

I really don't know what to say about the design of this Kawaki character. Especially the color choices.

385baff9caa79eab5cf4862ddcf9e697.jpg

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#10 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 04:24 AM

No "Cover Page" this time. Instead it starts off where the last one finished. Mustard is confronting Naruto, and the kids. They have some back, and forth. You can honestly guess what the dialogue is; even half assed you'd probably be correct. They fight. She has some eye power the absorbs chakra attacks; yet another eye power. They are implants though not kekki genkai. Ok their over-use of the term "Scientific Ninja Tools" for any of their new tech instead of coming up with other phrases makes it hard to take any of the dialogue seriously. Naruto activates his Chakra form. Her transforming wood legs manage to stab Naruto. Bolt tries to get into the fight. She threatens him. Naruto gives this threat back, "Don't lay a single finger on those kids, because you'll be paying for it until you die." Wow, I hope that was just a bad translation. Naruto is defeated. While he is on the ground he says that he included Nail when he was talking about the kids. You should all be touch by this. Be touch as the writer wants you to be. He tries to get some information by trying to getting Mustard to gloat while he is down. However, mustard instead does this:

He was faking it but god this fight tries to make him come off as cool. He just comes of as pathetic. They both go all out. One can tell this by their dragonball aura's that surrounds the both of them. She can call back attacks she absorbed...and that's the end of the chapter. With Bolt being in awe of how great this fight is...Where did I put the booze again?

Next chapter 2/25.

Isn't Naruto the reincarnation of one of the sons of the Sage of the Six Paths? He should be one of the most powerful people in the world. I haven't been keeping up with this crap much, but it seems like everytime I do see something, it's Naruto getting his ass kicked by some rando who shouldn't be able to. 

#11 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 05:00 AM

Isn't Naruto the reincarnation of one of the sons of the Sage of the Six Paths? He should be one of the most powerful people in the world. I haven't been keeping up with this crap much, but it seems like every-time I do see something, it's Naruto getting his ass kicked by some rando who shouldn't be able to. 

From what I recall he never lost the power given to him by the Sage, just like Sasuke didn't lose his Rinnegan. Naruto after the war is considered the world's strongest man with Sasuke being his close second due to them beating Kaguya. However, to make Kara a threat they boosted their power to the level of the "Kaguya alien dimensional people" if not greater. Who if you recall Kaguya was strong enough to be considered the closest thing to God in Naruto. So, each one of these Inners of Kara are apparently onto gods in term of power level. You can read the chapter to see if you want to believe that or not.

As for why he keeps getting beaten up by everyone? If you recall the gaiden is Kurama claiming Naruto had "gone to seed." So, let's blame Hinata again; for sucking out all his passion.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 01 February 2019 - 07:45 AM.

#12 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 07:46 PM

From what I recall he never lost the power given to him by the Sage, just like Sasuke didn't lose his Rinnegan. Naruto after the war is considered the world's strongest man with Sasuke being his close second due to them beating Kaguya. However, to make Kara a threat they boosted their power to the level of the "Kaguya alien dimensional people" if not greater. Who if you recall Kaguya was strong enough to be considered the closest thing to God in Naruto. So, each one of these Inners of Kara are apparently onto gods in term of power level. You can read he chapter to see if you want to believe that or not.

As for why he keeps getting beaten up by everyone? If you recall the gaiden is Kurama claiming Naruto had "gone to seed." So, let's blame Hinata again; for sucking out all his passion.

Who knew Naruto would get turned into Gohan.

"Strongest in the universe, but still doesn't do crap."

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#13 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 12:40 AM

From what I recall he never lost the power given to him by the Sage, just like Sasuke didn't lose his Rinnegan. Naruto after the war is considered the world's strongest man with Sasuke being his close second due to them beating Kaguya. However, to make Kara a threat they boosted their power to the level of the "Kaguya alien dimensional people" if not greater. Who if you recall Kaguya was strong enough to be considered the closest thing to God in Naruto. So, each one of these Inners of Kara are apparently onto gods in term of power level.

That's very Dragon Ball GT of them.

#14 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 01 February 2019 - 12:56 AM

Give GT some credit they did try like with Baby taking a person body he gets their power the Shadow Dragons were meant to be very OP but sadly only three of them were a threat. 

#15 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 04:27 AM

Who knew Naruto would get turned into Gohan.

"Strongest in the universe, but still doesn't do crap."

"The Greatest Hokage, who accomplishes nothing."

In what way?

Give GT some credit they did try like with Baby taking a person body he gets their power the Shadow Dragons were meant to be very OP but sadly only three of them were a threat. 

Honestly, this was always somewhat a thing with Dragonball; who to have Goku fight next when he now the strongest? After Roshi, and Krillin as a rival: A rival school's ace Tien, An ancient demon Piccolo, Aliens Freeza Force, Machines literally built to kill him, An ancient evil that killed the gods Buu, A God of Destruction Beerus, Greatest Warriors of other Universes Jiren & Hit, Himself Goku Black, A parasite that was created to take revenge upon Goku's race who possesses his greatest rival Baby, The Dead, and Evil Dragons made from the overuse of and over-reliance on the Dragonballs.

Naruto for most of the series had one group at the top that everyone had to compare themselves against; The Kages particularity the Hokage. Then at the last minute they added inter-dimensional alien gods.

#16 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 04:38 AM

Villains that are strong because they need to be to challenge the heroes without any logical reason for them being that strong. I guess I could have said it was very Super of them as well...

#17 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 04:33 PM

Villains that are strong because they need to be to challenge the heroes without any logical reason for them being that strong. I guess I could have said it was very Super of them as well...

This is why I have a hard time with "Goku is a universe buster."

If he is a universe buster, then how much higher can you go? "Jiren is a multi-universe buster."

Like, it just doesn't seem correct to say such things.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#18 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 07:22 PM

Volume 7 cover is out: 

wuk24gzjn2d21.jpg

Covers Chapters 24-27 (basically it ends where Boruto tells Kawaki to make up the vase incident for Himawari) 

Uh...so what's on his face? A tattoo? Some as-of-yet unknown power mark?  (If it's a tattoo, they are now illegal in Japan, so.... That's just great if Kishi's making a character that could actually get kids in trouble if they did that in real life. Yeah, that tracks. *cough* Sasuke *cough*)

Black on blond? That kid spends more time on his hair than I do. They'd be better off showing the reality of his life — scrounging around for two different colors of hair dye and getting his head shaved every other week — instead of looking all superbad in his bathroom mirror.

And an adult adam's apple on a 12yo? Um, no. To all of it. Just no.

#19 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:29 PM

Uh...so what's on his face? A tattoo? Some as-of-yet unknown power mark?  (If it's a tattoo, they are now illegal in Japan, so.... That's just great if Kishi's making a character that could actually get kids in trouble if they did that in real life. Yeah, that tracks. *cough* Sasuke *cough*)

Black on blond? That kid spends more time on his hair than I do. They'd be better off showing the reality of his life — scrounging around for two different colors of hair dye and getting his head shaved every other week — instead of looking all superbad in his bathroom mirror.

And an adult adam's apple on a 12yo? Um, no. To all of it. Just no.

It is not the power tattoo Karma -that's on his left hand- it just a regular tattoo, yes it has always looked stupid. Nail can best be described as what a Forty year old man thinks is "Hip/Cool" with the kids these days. Also, this is not Kishimoto's doing; this is 100% Ikemoto's design choices. Beyond that, it easy to tell he is "inspired" from Sasuke's design. To make it less blatant, he has two-tone hair to make him look more like a "rebel." Added with the two hair styles he has; the close shave blond punk look combine with the messy black hair of the "I don't care what other think about me, they don't know my pain" loner look. Which makes him look ever more of a try-hard.

As for the Adam's Apple. Ikemoto apparently has problem drawing children, and yes it clear the Nail is suppose to be around Bolt's age. Leading to situation where Nail has the jaw and neck of the adult at age 12, or Salad having the tone legs of an adult women at the same age.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 01 February 2019 - 08:30 PM.

#20 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 February 2019 - 09:19 PM

It is not the power tattoo Karma -that's on his left hand- it just a regular tattoo, yes it has always looked stupid. Nail can best be described as what a Forty year old man thinks is "Hip/Cool" with the kids these days. Also, this is not Kishimoto's doing; this is 100% Ikemoto's design choices. Beyond that, it easy to tell he is "inspired" from Sasuke's design. To make it less blatant, he has two-tone hair to make him look more like a "rebel." Added with the two hair styles he has; the close shave blond punk look combine with the messy black hair of the "I don't care what other think about me, they don't know my pain" loner look. Which makes him look ever more of a try-hard.

As for the Adam's Apple. Ikemoto apparently has problem drawing children, and yes it clear the Nail is suppose to be around Bolt's age. Leading to situation where Nail has the jaw and neck of the adult at age 12, or Salad having the tone legs of an adult women at the same age.

I don't know about the "rebel" look but didn't you said he's like a "love-child" or clone of Naruto and Sasuke's DNA or some BS? Because he's not impressing me... AT ALL.

God I wish this series need to die in a fire.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users