82 replies to this topic

#41 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:56 AM

Exactly. that is what I'm hoping for. And IF/WHEN they RAGE over BoruSara not happening I would like to tell them to RESPECT THE CREATOR'S INTENT TAND THAT THEY HAVE BEEN READING IT WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kukuku:  :kukuku:  :kukuku:  :kukuku:  :kukuku:  :kukuku:  :kukuku:  Hurts doesn't it? :zaru: Welcome to the club. Honestly I would call only Boruto fans that Ship him and Sumire consistent in their logic at this point :yes: there shouldn't even be and BoruSara shippers from the standard that they have for Naruto and Sakura, plus all those anti-Sakura comments :yucky:  

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#42 RidiculouslyBored

RidiculouslyBored

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, games, literature (Harry Potter will always hold a special place in my heart), ice cream, strawberry cheesecake, sports (Tom Brady, Russell Westbrook, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant are my favorite athletes)

Posted 30 December 2017 - 02:41 AM

...I don't even know what is going on here anymore. This used to be about ninjas. Now it's Star Wars. They're changing the established rules for the world they created for...I don't even...why? Aliens, lightsabers, Boruto Skywalker and SaLeia (which is an eerie parallel now that I think about it, even down to the "kiss"). This would be funny if it wasn't sad.

And the BoruSumi vs BoruSara shipping war has no real fire behind it. Everyone is either drifting away from the Boruto fandom or watching it with one eye from the distance. I would feel bad for both sides if this all didn't feel like such a troll.

Edited by RidiculouslyBored, 30 December 2017 - 02:45 AM.

#43 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 06:44 PM

...I don't even know what is going on here anymore. This used to be about ninjas. Now it's Star Wars. They're changing the established rules for the world they created for...I don't even...why? Aliens, lightsabers, Boruto Skywalker and SaLeia (which is an eerie parallel now that I think about it, even down to the "kiss"). This would be funny if it wasn't sad.

And the BoruSumi vs BoruSara shipping war has no real fire behind it. Everyone is either drifting away from the Boruto fandom or watching it with one eye from the distance. I would feel bad for both sides if this all didn't feel like such a troll.

Star Ninjas Episode V Ootsutsuki strikes back.

:P

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

#44 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:23 PM

Wait till guns are being shown :P

The story till now is like a mix of Yu-Gi-Oh and Star wars with all the cards, technology and gadgets.

#45 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 01:39 PM

Wait till guns are being shown :P

The story till now is like a mix of Yu-Gi-Oh and Star wars with all the cards, technology and gadgets.

That has already happened. Did you not look at the first page yet?

tumblr_p1e7tnfq001w5bn3no1_1280.png

Recycling Naruto and Sasuke kiss , continue to exposing salad skin , and now this .... I think these people is .... too far gone.

Other then some of Ao's lines, that is straight from chapter 19.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 31 December 2017 - 01:40 PM.

#46 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:12 PM

That has already happened. Did you not look at the first page yet?

I did. What I meant is exchanging gun fire.

#47 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:35 AM

Just when I thought the lightsaber was the dumbest weapon they put into the naruto world they bring in a FRICKING machine gun

#48 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 03:52 AM

Uuuuh, quick question. Why the everlasting KITTEN are there Gatling guns in the Naruto series????

In Rurouni Kenshin, its set in 1800s Japan, right? Now, Rurouni Kenshin isnt very realistic in terms of fighting scenes, but at least its accurate with the time setting. Guns were created around the time period RK is set in. Hell, even after the time-skip, I dont see IPhone Xs, 2018 Ford Mustangs or kittening Xbox Ones. Despite the progression of time, it stays true to the intended time period and the setting.

Naruto is supposedly set set in a sort of Feudal Japan. So why do I see A GODDAMN GATLING GUN???? THIS is why I dont watch or read kitten ass Boruto. Its so asinine and ridiculous and I dont know why but this makes me angrier than I should be. Whats next? Game consoles? Oh I forgot, Burrito and his krazy krew were playing on their PlayStation Vitas one episode.

Where is the kittening chronological consistency?????

#49 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 04:13 AM

Uuuuh, quick question. Why the everlasting KITTEN are there Gatling guns in the Naruto series????

In Rurouni Kenshin, its set in 1800s Japan, right? Now, Rurouni Kenshin isnt very realistic in terms of fighting scenes, but at least its accurate with the time setting. Guns were created around the time period RK is set in. Hell, even after the time-skip, I dont see IPhone Xs, 2018 Ford Mustangs or kittening Xbox Ones. Despite the progression of time, it stays true to the intended time period and the setting.

Naruto is supposedly set set in a sort of Feudal Japan. So why do I see A GODDAMN GATLING GUN???? THIS is why I dont watch or read kitten ass Boruto. Its so asinine and ridiculous and I dont know why but this makes me angrier than I should be. Whats next? Game consoles? Oh I forgot, Burrito and his krazy krew were playing on their PlayStation Vitas one episode.

Where is the kittening chronological consistency?????

Naruto is in some kitten up anachronistic timeline. The easiest to figure it out is "modern day if people had chakra and the military was ninja." I made comments about this earlier and why them showing more technology was a bad idea here an example:

Does anyone remember what I said about the three types of ninja? Classical/Feudal & Cyber-Punk are the popular ones while people hate modern day ninja.

Naruto was a modern ninja but technology was so rarely used for anything serious and rarely brought up; so it generally came off as Classical ninjas. Boruto shoves the modern technology in the audiences' face so it can never be seen as Classical, but it's also trying to move itself into the cyber punk with the inventions that we are seeing this arc. There are two problems with this one) Cyber-punk ninja only work when they a fully entrenched into cyber punk not just starting out, and two) the leap in technology is so huge that if you stop to think about it for even a second; it will throw you completely out of the story.

#50 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 04:57 PM

Naruto is in some kitten up anachronistic timeline. The easiest to figure it out is "modern day if people had chakra and the military was ninja." I made comments about this earlier and why them showing more technology was a bad idea here an example:

I think it would have been better if the technology only existed outside of Konoha and not in it. Again, look at Ninja Gaiden and how they play with that., Ryu faces off against technological advanced people, but remains in the old ways of being a ninja showcasing that Technology can never match to the inherit skill and patience it takes to be a true ninja. The idea that Naruto would have been against technology as seeing it as cheap was a good idea gone wrong because they started having Naruto accept technology full throttle, but won't let his own son use it saying "You can not do this."

Even in Ninja Gaiden the town he was from was still very simple. Even in Dr. Strange they kept it relatively basic and only maybe used technology sparingly like for internet. "We are not savages."

It has mostly looking at core where technology hinders true self-worth and instead focus on cheaper production. If they had it where Naruto said "we will not cut ourselves off from the outside world, but we won't abandon our roots either to that "focus and study was more important than internet access."

But technology has gotten too rampent in Naruto's world and far too quickly. It would have been better to keep it simple.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 02 January 2018 - 05:00 PM

Recycling Naruto and Sasuke kiss , continue to exposing salad skin , and now this .... I think these people is .... too far gone.

81941964.gif

:lol:  The only thing missing in here is this guy saying "HASTA LA VISTA BABY" and "I'LL BE BACK"   :lmao: . This kitten feels more and more like a parody then an actual story  :zaru: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#52 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:04 PM

:lol:  The only thing missing in here is this guy saying "HASTA LA VISTA BABY" and "I'LL BE BACK"   :lmao: . This kitten feels more and more like a parody then an actual story  :zaru: .

To me is nothing but a kitten joke. A joke that is not funny.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#53 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:46 PM

So when is this going to occur?

2rwrznl.jpg

Since it is such a popular pairing now and we know how popular pairing have to become canon no ifs ans or buts.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#54 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 11:17 PM

2rwrznl.jpg

Since it is such a popular pairing now and we know how popular pairing have to become canon no ifs ans or buts.

Didn't know Naru/Sara was a popular pairing asides Boru/Sara.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#55 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 01:33 AM

Well, at least they don't ship Boruto and Naru-

CY2ZE7wWEAA70lX.jpg

Oh...

By the way, when I first saw people shipped this, I lost 20 years of my life.

#56 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 06:12 PM

Eh, just laugh it off You'll feel better

2rwrznl.jpg

Why not? At least Naruto has a female Sasuke that can physically have his babies (albeit) vicariously, since it has always been sasuke he was after, trollolololololol

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 January 2018 - 06:18 PM.

#57 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 06:41 PM

Why not? At least Naruto has a female Sasuke that can physically have his babies (albeit) vicariously, since it has always been sasuke he was after, trollolololololol

You know, I still don't understand something. Is Salad supposed to be the female Sasuke or Sakura? People seem to flip back and forth on this one. I guess they use the "Salad is just another Sakura" whenever people want to bring up how she might not be Sakura child.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#58 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:06 PM

Sarada is a mix of Karin and Sakura. She has Karin's looks. Her character is like Sakura's, but at the same time you can see Karin's character in her.

She flips back and forth between Sakura and Karin from what I see in some scenes and panels that I come across. Sakura and Karin are both Tsundere which is why Sarada is like both of them.

#59 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:31 PM

Sarada is a mix of Karin and Sakura. She has Karin's looks. Her character is like Sakura's, but at the same time you can see Karin's character in her.

She flips back and forth between Sakura and Karin from what I see in some scenes and panels that I come across. Sakura and Karin are both Tsundere which is why Sarada is like both of them.

Pretty much but also add some honor student vibe to her, and you got most of her personality down.

#60 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 02:17 AM

You know, I still don't understand something. Is Salad supposed to be the female Sasuke or Sakura? People seem to flip back and forth on this one. I guess they use the "Salad is just another Sakura" whenever people want to bring up how she might not be Sakura child.

She's a female Sasuke with a tsundere attitude thrown in for comedy. Make of that what  you will. :zaru: Recall Karen was a tsundere too! :P So again either or can be the mom  :kukuku: Don't mind what Pro-enders say, we've established they are illogical, double standard hypocrites. :lmao: And again, I don't consider BoruSara anything like Naru Saku in the first place

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 January 2018 - 02:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users