The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:50 PM

fuu best boy

ftfy

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#3 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:52 PM

ftfy

your taste is as bad as rin

#4 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:11 PM

your taste is as good as rin

do I have to keep fixing your mistakes for you ? :fu: 

also, Rin > Sakura

#5 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:51 PM

do I have to keep fixing your mistakes for you ? :fu:

also, Seibā > everyone

ftfy

#6 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:58 PM

ftfy

I can agree with that   :pimp:

#7 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:49 PM

I can agree with that   :pimp:

I think I'm missing something here :headscratch:

#8 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:55 PM

Taiga >>>>>>>>>> your fave.

#9 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:11 PM

So what's this episode about?

#10 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:26 PM

More kitten I bet

#11 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:44 PM

You mean Tiger?  :fu:

We're waiting for Catsi to give his usual review

I think I'm missing something here :headscratch:

Don't worry it was nothing about the episode 

Edited by Nar123, 18 September 2015 - 02:35 AM.

#12 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 08:30 PM

LET'S GO TENORI SENAPI LET'S GO

#13 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:05 PM

ill watch it later and post a review when i do

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#14 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:31 PM

Here's some gifs and screen shots;

http://unfamiliarwor...st/129303679842

http://fezziwing.tum...hurikis-parte-2

http://annalovesfict...jū-jinchūriki

Original manga cover;( https://40.media.tum...tqo2_1280.jpg)

So, from the little I've gathered, it's jinchuuriki VS the IT. Where the jinchuuriki's transform into those outfits, then summon their bijuu, who blast chakra spheres at the IT tree and several akatsuki members appear. ( Itachi disappearing in a flock of crows, a short clip of Sasori VS Killer Bee, and Deidara on his bird.)

The animation seems okay from the gif sets, but I'm going to let Csatsi563 be the judge, since I didn't watch the episode.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#15 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:12 PM

Looks like a great episode of Power Rangers. Will be sure to watch~

tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#16 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:51 AM

Oive that was painful to watch

Quick summary

Picks up form last episode with the fight against the akatuski

Naruto calls out itachi who ups and leaves quitting akatsuki to seek out sasuke.

deidara and sasori retreat when Fu shows up

fu refuses to fist bump Bee because he looks shady but eventually in a scene straight out of a shojo--waterfall rainbows fullmkoon-- fistbumps gaara. GaaFu shippers spaz out.

they gather songoku whot elsl them someones been kidnapping children form his village

they see a hawk and fuu sends chomei to chas eit off it disappears revealed to be a summons

Sasuke lands and tells them to go away. Naruto tells him to come back because itachis looking for him but he tells Naruto to go away.

Orochimaru appears with Kabuto and sasuke tells him hes leaving to seek itachi out.

Orochimaru and Kabuto summon a gigantic snake and threaten the jinchurki but each one of them smacks the snake with a head butt then a lariat to shake it up before Kyubi jumps on top of them and flattens them cartoon style whenre they then leave with a well get you next time my pretties and your little Bijuu too style exit.

the 8 jinchuriki reunite and split up into teams fo 2 to find yagura and isobu

Naruto and gaara cant find him but sense the leaf pursuit team chasing them and comment on how jinchuriki are never free.

Han and Bee find Yagura whose angry about being a jinchuriki and wants nothing to do with them.

finally Bee convinces Yagura to come with them.

Akatsuki --Deidara and Sasori only--attack the castle with the princess in it with an army of white zetus the jinchuriki crush the army but the gedo statue appears and uses a biji bomb to do some damage

Han Bee and yagura appearto reinforce the bijuu

all 9 bijuu do a  captain planet/power rangers style transformation into the actually cool white suits from the one picture. they power up all 9 biju and do a 9 biju ball blast that destroys the gedos own biju ball and sends akatuski packing again with a  well get you next time exit

bee and co celebrate the win commenting how they still need to get all the bijus power back before they can win but tis a good start

ep ends with bee in the dream happy.

Someone shoot me now

episode 431 loolks like a Sasukarin centric

Edited by catsi563, 18 September 2015 - 12:55 AM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#17 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 01:04 AM

Quick summary

Naruto calls out itachi who ups and leaves quitting akatsuki to seek out sasuke.

fu refuses to fist bump Bee because he looks shady but eventually in a scene straight out of a shojo--waterfall rainbows fullmkoon-- fistbumps gaara. GaaFu shippers spaz out.

they gather songoku whot elsl them someones been kidnapping children form his village

they see a hawk and fuu sends chomei to chas eit off it disappears revealed to be a summons

Sasuke lands and tells them to go away. Naruto tells him to come back because itachis looking for him but he tells Naruto to go away.

Orochimaru appears with Kabuto and sasuke tells him hes leaving to seek itachi out.

Orochimaru and Kabuto summon a gigantic snake and threaten the jinchurki but each one of them smacks the snake with a head butt then a lariat to shake it up before Kyubi jumps on top of them and flattens them cartoon style whenre they then leave with a well get you next time my pretties and your little Bijuu too style exit.

Naruto and gaara cant find him but sense the leaf pursuit team chasing them and comment on how jinchuriki are never free.

Han and Bee find Yagura whose angry about being a jinchuriki and wants nothing to do with them.

Akatsuki --Deidara and Sasori only--attack the castle with the princess in it with an army of white zetus the jinchuriki crush the army but the gedo statue appears and uses a biji bomb to do some damage

all 9 bijuu do a  captain planet/power rangers style transformation into the actually cool white suits from the one picture. they power up all 9 biju and do a 9 biju ball blast that destroys the gedos own biju ball and sends akatuski packing again with a  well get you next time exit

bee and co celebrate the win commenting how they still need to get all the bijus power back before they can win but tis a good start

Someone shoot me now

Just one question. Where does all of this take place? Is it in IT world or the RTN world or SP world of creating fillers within the manga timeline that have nothing to do with that timeline or anything from it, where does this crap fit in?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#18 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:00 AM

the prior episode makes it an alt world where all the Jinchuriki are alive but kept tightly confined in their villages even naruto is kept in a cage

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#19 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:10 AM

the prior episode makes it an alt world where all the Jinchuriki are alive but kept tightly confined in their villages even naruto is kept in a cage

I see. Thanks.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#20 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:34 AM

Quick summary

Someone shoot me now

wow that must've hurt...but honestly that could've been a better plot than what we've got if we cut the outright stupid cheesy parts and add more depth...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users