• This topic is locked This topic is locked
331 replies to this topic

#301 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 8 2009, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you, Shirosaki.

Ryrinea, enough is enough. I'd rather not have a mod close down this topic.

Yes I am done.

#302 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 8 2009, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sleepfans translation is the worst I have ever seen. That why you should trust Viz or Briktopia. Oh and fixed a section in your quote.

You think they are bad? You should have seen the old Innane translations (especially 296). They were bad and biased as hell.

#303 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Jun 8 2009, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You think they are bad? You should have seen the old Innane translations (especially 296). They were bad and biased as hell.

Yeah they wear lol.

#304 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:49 AM

Right see this is what's going to happen, Sasuke comes to mess up the day, see's village in ruins and says' 'hn' and goes off to destroy the elders councils. Naruto stops him they fight, Danzou is mentioned they fight some more, Danzo face magically appears on the side of the mountain, Sasuke notes he looks just like Madara, and comes to a realisation.. tell Naruto, both have common enerny, they hug Naruto promises Sasuke he can be his and Sakura's first childs Godfather, Sasuke is about to reply but Karin butts in and says she's already promised the waterboy the role for their kids, which pisses off Naruto who goes Eight Tails and eats Karin, only to get stomach ache killing the Kyuubi, leaving Naruto with al his chakra and no annoying fox who may or may not be female if fanfic writers are to be believed. Sasuke and Naruto fight together and defeat Danzou/Madara, Naruto marries Sasuke's former number one fangirl and Sasuke marries Naruto's number one fangirl, each have four kids. with the third child from each getting married to each other and their child ends up with the power of the monster chakra levels, perfect chakra control and with the Sharingan/Baykugan power and takes over the entire world...who lives a thousand years until he idies from overuse of early mobile phones which fry his brain.

I'm telling you Kishi has really thought this story out well.

iAnby7W.gif

#305 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:51 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 8 2009, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right see this is what's going to happen, Sasuke comes to mess up the day, see's village in ruins and says' 'hn' and goes off to destroy the elders councils. Naruto stops him they fight, Danzou is mentioned they fight some more, Danzo face magically appears on the side of the mountain, Sasuke notes he looks just like Madara, and comes to a realisation.. tell Naruto, both have common enerny, they hug Naruto promises Sasuke he can be his and Sakura's first childs Godfather, Sasuke is about to reply but Karin butts in and says she's already promised the waterboy the role for their kids, which pisses off Naruto who goes Eight Tails and eats Karin, only to get stomach ache killing the Kyuubi, leaving Naruto with al his chakra and no annoying fox who may or may not be female if fanfic writers are to be believed. Sasuke and Naruto fight together and defeat Danzou/Madara, Naruto marries Sasuke's former number one fangirl and Sasuke marries Naruto's number one fangirl, each have four kids. with the third child from each getting married to each other and their child ends up with the power of the monster chakra levels, perfect chakra control and with the Sharingan/Baykugan power and takes over the entire world...who lives a thousand years until he idies from overuse of early mobile phones which fry his brain.

I'm telling you Kishi has really thought this story out well.

Goddamn you, I was drinking some orange juice. I spat that out and laughed so hard.

#306 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:53 AM

spoiler is full of laughs. --Click here to view--
QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 8 2009, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hee I laughed at this post you should do a fan fic Parody of this.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 09 June 2009 - 04:01 AM.

#307 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:21 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Jun 8 2009, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they are? how so?
\

#308 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Jun 8 2009, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
they are? how so?

The translator is a Sasuke x Sakura fan, and she/he mistranslated the confession of Sakura it supposed to be I really like you to death instead of I really love you with all my heart.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 09 June 2009 - 04:25 AM.

#309 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:53 AM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Jun 9 2009, 03:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't get to hung up on the Tsunade in the scanalation in Japanese raw he actually says Baa chan

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/32958/13?t=1244514131

I was talking about his facial expression, which doesn't need to be translated tongue.gif

#310 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:57 AM

That or someone else suckers him in. Sasuke seems real easy to manipulate. You could probably tell him his mother was a goat and he'd believe it. XP

I wish someone had given Kakashi a "How manipulate Uchiha Sasuke" handbook, and he would have read that instead of Icha Icha books. So, Sasuke would have never defected.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#311 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 9 2009, 04:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
spoiler is full of laughs. --Click here to view--

Hee I laughed at this post you should do a fan fic Parody of this.

Thank you, I write my best stuff four in the morning when i'm sleep deprived. To be honest I haven't written paradies (or fics of any kind) in years. I so hated the main charactor from Dawson's Creek, with his uber large forehead (Sakura wouldn't feel bad about hers if she ever saw this one,) and his greasy hair, was inspiration for some of my greatest work. Honestly don't have the patience for it, plus I am the king of procrastinating, I think I even won an award for it once, or did I come second?

Yeah Sasuke really does seem like he's easily manipulated to do your bidding, sad thing is he usually thinks he's the one manipulating the other which in the cas of Orichimaru he was. But ITachi manipulated him perfectly, Orichimaru almost succeeded, and now Madara's done the same thing. Yet it's Naruto who is the Dobe, atleast he has his principles and will not be swayed from them one way or another.

So it was Baachan, I mush have looked at that 'Tsunade' bubble for a good few minutes, scratching my head, thought it was oddly insulting of him calling her by her name instead of what he normally calls her.

Edited by harry4e, 09 June 2009 - 02:11 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#312 PhantomNinja

PhantomNinja

Crazy little brunette

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading, writting, cooking... (i have a lot of 'ings')

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:16 PM

This chapter made me smile. After that whole freaking sasuke arc, and the village attack, AND the Hinata confession, we finally have a narusaku moment. I got so excited I showed my friend and she turned to me and said, "Take that, NaruHina fans!" However, the pairings aren't set in stone (cough cough) so we will have to wait for more chapters.

Speaking of which, anyone want to guess how many are coming out before Kishi ends the series?

#313 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 9 2009, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you, I write my best stuff four in the morning when i'm sleep deprived. To be honest I haven't written paradies (or fics of any kind) in years. I so hated the main charactor from Dawson's Creek, with his uber large forehead (Sakura wouldn't feel bad about hers if she ever saw this one,) and his greasy hair, was inspiration for some of my greatest work. Honestly don't have the patience for it, plus I am the king of procrastinating, I think I even won an award for it once, or did I come second?

Yeah Sasuke really does seem like he's easily manipulated to do your bidding, sad thing is he usually thinks he's the one manipulating the other which in the cas of Orichimaru he was. But ITachi manipulated him perfectly, Orichimaru almost succeeded, and now Madara's done the same thing. Yet it's Naruto who is the Dobe, atleast he has his principles and will not be swayed from them one way or another.

So it was Baachan, I mush have looked at that 'Tsunade' bubble for a good few minutes, scratching my head, thought it was oddly insulting of him calling her by her name instead of what he normally calls her.

Sasuke is the series's biggest tool. His brother, Orochimaru, and now Madara have been able to consistently manipulate his behavior. It's one of the great ironies of his character.

#314 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:02 PM

lolz Love it harry4e.

Wow when was the last time I posted?

Anyway. I'm pumped. This chapter was absolutely delicious. Sakura's facial expressions killed me. I squeed, no lies. Hinata didn't go up and talk to him? Odd. oh silly confessions, it's all in the follow up, get your kitten together Hinata. (or don't, I'd be happier that way.)

Oh and does anyone else agree that the council members look like absolute tools? Or atleast that one looks like some estranged pervert.

This upcoming arc is going to be eeeeepiiiiiicccc

Edited by Destiny, 09 June 2009 - 06:03 PM.

Love is everything.

#315 Shourai

Shourai

Young Esperantist

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (Destiny @ Jun 9 2009, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lolz Love it harry4e.

Anyway. I'm pumped. This chapter was absolutely delicious. Sakura's facial expressions killed me. I squeed, no lies. Hinata didn't go up and talk to him? Odd. oh silly confessions, it's all in the follow up, get your kitten together Hinata. (or don't, I'd be happier that way.)

Oh and does anyone else agree that the council members look like absolute tools? Or atleast that one looks like some estranged pervert.

They're definitely tools. u.u

#316 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (Destiny @ Jun 9 2009, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lolz Love it harry4e.

I agree they are tool.

#317 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:11 PM

some 451 spoilers have been released by 2ch today, don't know if it is legit or not but it mentions something about Kiba talking to Hinata. We'll have to wait until tomorrow for the official spoilers by Nja and spoiler pics by Ohana (one with colored fingernails). biggrin.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 09 June 2009 - 08:13 PM.

#318 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 9 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
some 451 spoilers have been released by 2ch today, don't know if it is legit or not but it mentions something about Kiba talking to Hinata. We'll have to wait until tomorrow for the official spoilers by Nja and spoiler pics by Ohana (one with colored fingernails). biggrin.gif

I am just glad that Kiba got the courage to talk to her about his feelings or just a talk in general.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 09 June 2009 - 08:33 PM.

#319 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 9 2009, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am just glad that Kiba got the courage to talk to her about his feelings or just a talk in general.

There has been some talk on Mangahelpers that the spoilers posted were fake. They say there are two Nja's on that site and the real one said he wasn't going to post until tomorrow.

#320 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Jun 9 2009, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There has been some talk on Mangahelpers that the spoilers posted were fake. They say there are two Nja's on that site and the real one said he wasn't going to post until tomorrow.

Ok I hope it is True though. Thanks for the info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users