Close
Photo

Who do you think will Sasuke end up with?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

Poll: Sasuke's lover (except Sakura) (49 member(s) have cast votes)

Sasuke x ?????

1. Karin (8 votes [14.55%])

Percentage of vote: 14.55%

2. Ino (1 votes [1.82%])

Percentage of vote: 1.82%

3. Death (21 votes [38.18%])

Percentage of vote: 38.18%

4. No one (22 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

5. Others (please specify) (3 votes [5.45%])

Percentage of vote: 5.45%

Vote

#21 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:33 PM

Death? I don't know. Without the revival of the Uchiha clan....it's like Naruto not becoming Hokage to me. You know? I vote Karin.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#22 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ May 3 2010, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here is my response to the topic at hand. Whatever you do, I urge anyone who is ignorant to adult content: DO NOT READ THIS!

Posted edited to remove inappropriate comments.

While I don't really believe what you said is truly "adult content" you need to be aware that adult content is limited to very specific certain sections of forum. This is isn't one of them. Spoilers don't suffice.

Second,

* Be nice and treat others with respect.
* Refrain from character bashing

These are posted at the top of the page every time you post in this section. Don't bash. If you guys bash, I'll close this thread.

Caution Read at your own risk. biggrin.gif --Click here to view--
I thought Sasuke enojoyed Hug-kissing himself when no one's around.

UzumakiKage, watch the bashing.

#23 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:05 PM

For a long while I thought: "Nobody".

After chapter 400 I also thought: "No woman on Konohagakure, that is obvious".

After the Team Taka vs KillerBee fight, I thought: "Perhaps he will up with Karin".

But after his stabbing-Karin-and-treating-her-like-disposable-garbage stunt, I thought: "No one, hopefully. He shouldn't be with anyone".

And definitely I don't want him getting together with Sakura or Ino. I like both characters and think either of them deserve someone better.

Edited by Jenskott, 05 May 2010 - 01:06 PM.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#24 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ May 4 2010, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
UzumakiKage, watch the bashing.

Sorry Nate, i got carried away and past it off as a joke. sweatdrop.gif

#25 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:07 PM

yes I am a SasuKarin fan, but that doesnt mean I cant objectively look at the manga and take it at face value. The arguments for SasuKarin are as compelling and in some cases more compelling then are own NaruSaku.

theres a deeper connection between them that shows through in the actions they take towards each other. it was only after Sasuke stepped along the darker path he did that his fate came into question.

the one thing though to keep in mind is this. Karin ""so some of her haters claim"" is a ""so called"" minor character below even hinata in that regard. So i ask this, why if shes so minor didnt she die at Sasukes hands? why did she get the entire flahsback to the bear sequence? why was she taken back healthy and fine to Konoha?

Its because she has a purpose left in this manga, her story and the conenction she has with Sasuke is far from done. She was used to showcase how far and hard Sasuke had fallen, and she will show up again at a dramatically appropriate moment in Sasukes redemption as well.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#26 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:13 AM

the one thing though to keep in mind is this. Karin ""so some of her haters claim"" is a ""so called"" minor character below even hinata in that regard. So i ask this, why if shes so minor didnt she die at Sasukes hands? why did she get the entire flahsback to the bear sequence? why was she taken back healthy and fine to Konoha?

While I don't think she's a Hinata-level minor character, her survival doesn't disprove her minority character status. The following characters didn't die when they should have and are clearly minor characters: Hinata, Neji, Chouji, and you could argue Lee should have remained crippled. Gaara's debatable, but its not necessary since Hinata, Chouji, and Neji are sufficient to make my point.

#27 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ May 5 2010, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For a long while I thought: "Nobody".

After chapter 400 I also thought: "No woman on Konohagakure, that is obvious".

After the Team Taka vs KillerBee fight, I thought: "Perhaps he will up with Karin".

But after his stabbing-Karin-and-treating-her-like-disposable-garbage stunt, I thought: "No one, hopefully. He shouldn't be with anyone".

And definitely I don't want him getting together with Sakura or Ino. I like both characters and think either of them deserve someone better.

My thought exactly. At this point, I think that Sasuke will most likely be with nobody. He never cared about the opposite gender in a romantic way ( correct me if I'm wrong) so it's not now that he'll do it even if some woman is strap in his cool, mysterious Uchiha charm.

Of course, I don't disregard the option of him being dead but, as many before me as said, he must redeem himself with a good action before dying.

Edited by silverserenity, 06 May 2010 - 03:33 AM.

#28 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 06 May 2010 - 06:47 AM

Yeah he won't end up with anyone. I thought he could be with karin, but well you all know.

#29 (` u`)~

(` u`)~

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Music, Fashion, Dance, Art &amp; Naruto Forums.

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:34 PM

Karin or he'll be on his lonesom.

#30 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:06 PM

NO-BO-DY!!!
Simply and clearly!

#31 RasenganNaruSaku8892

RasenganNaruSaku8892

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:I love to play video games (Fighting, Wrestling, Final Fantasy), watch anime (like Naruto, Dragonball Z, Bobobo, etc.), exercise, listen to music (rock, video game music, classic rock, 70's music, 80's music, etc.), WWE, and NaruSaku. =D If anyone would like to be my buddy or speak to me, just send me a message and I'll be more than happy to add you.

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:40 PM

Things aren't looking too good for Sasuke now. Most likely what's gonna happen is what Naruto said; "They will both die when they fight", but I really hope Naruto doesn't die, but who knows what will happen? Only time can tell for now. ohboy.png
Love is a strange thing. It could go one way or another, but NaruSaku is all love. DATTEBAYO!!

#32 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:54 PM

If Sasuke dies. He'll asked Sakura to take out his Itachi's eyes and implanted them into Naruto. That would be awesome and in the Akatsuki lair. Sasuke said, "Those old eyes of mine is for you Sakura!" Kakashi teaches Sakura and Naruto how to used the Sharingans.

Edited by 8Hogake, 05 June 2010 - 05:37 PM.

#33 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:08 AM

QUOTE (8Hogake @ Jun 4 2010, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Sasuke dies. He'll asked Sakura to take out his Itachi's eyes and implanted them into Naruto. That would be awesome and in the Akatsuki lair. Sasuke said, "Those old eyes of mine is for you Sakura!" Kakashi teaches Sakura and Naruto how to used the Sharingans.

This. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#34 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:34 AM

I think it would be sweet if he ends up with karin, which has...yeah kinda that flashback. But, after knowing Sasuke dared to stab Karin, I think Sasuke...umm should go to other world

#35 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 02:58 AM

I think he'll end up with himself! ohboy.png

#36 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:01 PM

Either that or he'll end up sacrificing himself to save Naruto from Madara.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#37 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:33 PM

At one point, I really thought he would end up with Karin, because I thought their was something between them that held a spark, but after the stab he gave her, so in other words I would have to say he will either die, or will end up with no body.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 02 July 2010 - 07:37 PM.

#38 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 02 July 2010 - 08:01 PM

After pushing away the 3 girls that had something for him, I just say that he would end up alone or die saving Naruto from Madara and Kabuto.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#39 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:27 PM

actually I dont think the stabbing of Karin will play into it as much as you think. he shoved a chidori through Narutos chest and Naruto still considers him a friend.

karins loyal not fanatical but I think shes going to be a part of his redemption. She was saved for that reason and itll come into play pretty soon if the pace of the stories where I think it is.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#40 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:40 PM

Ew, no one =D many guys die alone...! \\gets shot\\

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users