• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (Greed-Sama @ Aug 13 2012, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That man brought much humor than he'll ever know ;_;

Congrats tricksie.

Well said, Gregor. Well said.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#22 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:19 AM

Congradulations tricksie. a_thumbs.gif

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#23 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Aug 13 2012, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But...besides that... I have to ask. You've been "lenient"? Dear god. I'm scared now.

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Aug 13 2012, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well said, Gregor. Well said.

I guess when you've been one of the members that have managed to more than once break our leniency, you'd see it that way~ kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#24 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:59 AM

Congrats to the new mod.

Yeah the mods have been lenient since not a lot of official warnings were given out considering the number of arguments that broke out in the recent month.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#25 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Aug 13 2012, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess when you've been one of the members that have managed to more than once break our leniency, you'd see it that way~ kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

I apologize for 1. Having an opinion, and 2. Having a little fun.
Really. How many people did I offend with those last two posts?

AboojTi.gif

#26 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:18 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Aug 13 2012, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edit: Congrats tricksie

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 14 August 2012 - 03:19 AM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#27 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Aug 13 2012, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Considering how many thread reports and unofficial warnings you'd racked up, I would have thought you above all people would probably feel grateful for how much you got away with. Going by your response in this thread it's clear that you aren't, and probably never will be sleep.gif

#28 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:33 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Aug 13 2012, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Considering how many thread reports and unofficial warnings you'd racked up, I would have thought you above all people would probably feel grateful for how much you got away with. Going by your response in this thread it's clear that you aren't, and probably never will be sleep.gif

Unofficial warnings? I've never seen one of them. Honestly, I've never seen one warning towards me. Am I supposed to see them? Or can you guys just make them without letting the person know?

Oh, and what exactly have I gotten away with? Yes, I do realize that a few times I've been too...aggressive. But, again, I never received one warning for it. I never saw one warning. Where are these warnings? Please, tell me. I'm not being sarcastic here, either. I'm serious. I don't recall one single warning.

And, last thing. I will ask again, because I didn't get a straight answer. How many people did I offend with those last two posts? What about those posts is offensive at all?

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 14 August 2012 - 03:39 AM.

AboojTi.gif

#29 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:54 AM

Stop antagonizing people in This thread. Unless you're completely dense this is what is called
An unofficial warning. It is also the only unofficial warning you will ever get from me. Like
Smiter has said we will be a lot more strict going forward. And I for one am just waiting for
All of you guys that enjoy arguments or generally pissing people off to just give me reasons
to warn and eventually ban you lot. This used to be a peaceful fun community. It will be again.
That I promise.

#30 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:56 AM

Congrats Tricksie happy.gif

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#31 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (GoNeKr@zY @ Aug 13 2012, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stop antagonizing people in This thread. Unless you're completely dense this is what is called
An unofficial warning. It is also the only unofficial warning you will ever get from me. Like
Smiter has said we will be a lot more strict going forward. And I for one am just waiting for
All of you guys that enjoy arguments or generally pissing people off to just give me reasons
to warn and eventually ban you lot. This used to be a peaceful fun community. It will be again.
That I promise.

Alright, well, I do see that warning. But...one thing escapes me. Who am I antagonizing? I don't think I'm being unreasonable here.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 14 August 2012 - 03:57 AM.

AboojTi.gif

#32 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:58 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Aug 13 2012, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But, again, I never received one warning for it. I never saw one warning.

You've just stated our case yourself for our past leniency, with the fact that we were so lenient you never got the full warnings some of your more...'aggressive' (your words not mine)...posts really should have gotten.

An 'unofficial' warning is not a 'recorded' warning. There's nothing 'to see'. We got thread reports about posts you made, or we caught them ourselves just from being in the thread at the time, a mod comes in and tells everyone to break it up and calm down, sometimes people do sometimes they don't, and we don't record the instigators/drama-causers and everyone gets off scotch-free until the next blow-up.

That method was not working anymore, thus the new policy change and the enforcement of official warnings, which means you will get a PM stating you have been Officially Warned for any drama/trouble you start/fuel, and you can track your own warn record with the Warning Bar easily accessed in the Rules and Regulations thread.

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Aug 13 2012, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And, last thing. I will ask again, because I didn't get a straight answer. How many people did I offend with those last two posts? What about those posts is offensive at all?

And I ask you, did anyone say they were offended? Did anyone say or state your posts were offensive? You're putting words in hypothetical people's mouths. You made a not-very-subtle accusation that the Mod/Admins on this site have been so strict this whole time, that you were now *scared* of what we would do now that the policy has changed. Were you not expecting a response to such an unsubtle statement?

#33 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:00 AM

Congrats tricksie for the ANBU promotion!

#34 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:04 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Aug 13 2012, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You've just stated our case yourself for our past leniency, with the fact that we were so lenient you never got the full warnings some of your more...'aggressive' (your words not mine)...posts really should have gotten.

An 'unofficial' warning is not a 'recorded' warning. There's nothing 'to see'. We got thread reports about posts you made, or we caught them ourselves just from being in the thread at the time, a mod comes in and tells everyone to break it up and calm down, sometimes people do sometimes they don't, and we don't record the instigators/drama-causers and everyone gets off scotch-free until the next blow-up.

That method was not working anymore, thus the new policy change and the enforcement of official warnings, which means you will get a PM stating you have been Officially Warned for any drama/trouble you start/fuel, and you can track your own warn record with the Warning Bar easily accessed in the Rules and Regulations thread.

That explains things much better. Thank you.

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Aug 13 2012, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I ask you, did anyone say they were offended? Did anyone say or state your posts were offensive? You're putting words in hypothetical people's mouths. You made a not-very-subtle accusation that the Mod/Admins on this site have been so strict this whole time, that you were now *scared* of what we would do now that the policy has changed. Were you not expecting a response to such an unsubtle statement?

No, no one did say that they were offended. That's exactly why I'm confused here, considering I just got warned by a mod for antagonizing people on this thread.

And no, actually, I wasn't. Why? Because isn't the whole point of a thread to have people post their opinions on things? If you guys just wanted this notification to be told and wanted no one to comment on it, then I assume you would have closed it as soon as it was posted. Am I wrong?

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 14 August 2012 - 04:06 AM.

AboojTi.gif

#35 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:04 AM

QUOTE (GoNeKr@zY @ Aug 13 2012, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stop antagonizing people in This thread. An unofficial warning. It is also the only unofficial warning you will ever get from me. Like
to warn and eventually ban you lot.
This used to be a peaceful fun community. It will be again.
That I promise.

Really? o_0 That's something you can't wait for? That seems like you're wanting to exercise that power rather than wanting to use it to actually keep this forum nice and peaceful. Zac was not antagonizing anyone, he was simply asking a question, bluntly, but not antagonizing.

I agree that the forum needs stricter banning rules, but that doesn't mean anyone who disagrees with a mod or admin is automatically antagonizing.

75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#36 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:08 AM

Okay you guys, this isn't really a place to fight. I should know I've been in enough of them. Lets be happy for Tricksie, Who I know nothing about and gonna be nice cause I have no opinion.

And not to be a freaking drag can you move your argument to a PM please? You're ruining the party.

Edited by Tsunade, 14 August 2012 - 04:09 AM.

Tsu.gif

#37 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:12 AM

QUOTE (Tsunade @ Aug 13 2012, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay you guys, this isn't really a place to fight. I should know I've been in enough of them. Lets be happy for Tricksie, Who I know nothing about and gonna be nice cause I have no opinion.

And not to be a freaking drag can you move your argument to a PM please? You're ruining the party.

I won't move it to a PM because that would be too limited. But, I'll try moving it to my blog. That's the best thing I can think of.
That's my offer to continue the conversation outside of this thread, take it or leave it. If you leave it, then the conversation may just continue here, considering I still haven't had all of my questions answered.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 14 August 2012 - 04:21 AM.

AboojTi.gif

#38 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (Tsunade @ Aug 14 2012, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually this thread is the perfect place to hash this all out. We're not trying to hide anything or 'force' our new policy down anyone's throat. If zack and others have a problem with us and how we run the site, they have a right to express their displeasure in a public forum. They should just expect that any comments/statements that are made will be responded to.

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Aug 14 2012, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That explains things much better. Thank you.

No, no one did say that they were offended. That's exactly why I'm confused here, considering I just got warned by a mod for antagonizing people on this thread.

And no, actually, I wasn't. Why? Because isn't the whole point of a thread to have people post their opinions on things? If you guys just wanted this notification to be told and wanted no one to comment on it, then I assume you would have closed it as soon as it was posted. Am I wrong?

QUOTE (Greed-Sama @ Aug 14 2012, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really? o_0 That's something you can't wait for? That seems like you're wanting to exercise that power rather than wanting to use it to actually keep this forum nice and peaceful. Zac was not antagonizing anyone, he was simply asking a question, bluntly, but not antagonizing.

I agree that the forum needs stricter banning rules, but that doesn't mean anyone who disagrees with a mod or admin is automatically antagonizing.

Krazy responded in the heat of the moment. We don't consider you asking questions antagonizing. No one on the Mod Team is expecting you guys to not have an opinion and post about it. But conversely, don't expect us to not respond to your statements and make us essentially have to 'defend' a policy change, that is still considered lax by most forum standards. Do you realize that you get almost 12 chances before you get permanently banned? Twelve. That's practically unheard of on most forums, and yet you are here arguing back-and-forth that we are still being too strict.

#39 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:29 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Aug 13 2012, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's practically unheard of on most forums, and yet you are here arguing back-and-forth that we are still being too strict.

I said nothing like that. In fact, I said that this forum needed stricter banning rules. And I was simply responding to Krazy's post, which I felt was uncalled for in response to Zac.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#40 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:31 AM

QUOTE (Greed-Sama @ Aug 14 2012, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I said nothing like that. In fact, I said that this forum needed stricter banning rules. And I was simply responding to Krazy's post, which I felt was uncalled for in response to Zac.

I didn't say you said that. I was responding back to zack as I had quoted his statement right above yours, as he has been the one I've been replying to this whole time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users