#41 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (Coach McGurk @ Apr 21 2009, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And to Clarify, I dont mean, she wakes up, he walks up to her, they start making out, and the next issue, Hinata is pregnant. I mean, is he actually developed thier relationship over the course of an arc or two?

If we got development that felt organic, it wouldn't be a problem. That's the key point, right?
It would require a lot of development. I'm guessing 50 chapters to handle the current tension
between NaruSaku, 50 chapters to make Hinata a full-fleshed main character, and another 50
chapters to set up chemistry from Naruto's side. At least. (Unless all the other story lines
were put on hold, just to create this new pairing.)

Short of that, it would feel like "she wakes up, he walks up to her, they start making out, and the next issue, Hinata is pregnant."

#42 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:19 PM

Gee... I don't know. I mean, I would defenetly be disapointed and skip the NH parts. But I don't think I would stop reading, I just think that everytime a new chapter comes out, I won't be jumping up and down with joy.
But I honestly don't think it'll happen, because I can't picture them together, they just... I don't know, they're just too different (and yellow and pink looks totally better together :heehee: )

#43 I heart donuts

I heart donuts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 05:16 AM

Same here! Hi-5!
I REALLY don't want it to be like Harry Potter, and how Harry ends up with Ginny, even though they didn't really interact with each other until the last few books, just so he had a girlfriend dry.gif
I don't really mind the pairing itself, it's just I don't think that can happen in real life. Harry starts to have feelings for Ginny, starts dating, and then gets married...where's the bit BEFORE he starts to fall in love? There's absolutely no character development. Sorry for ranting! I'm hungry!
"I heart donuts" says: Doughnuts can be radio-active, just look at Homer Simpson. He eats donuts even though he works in a Nuclear Power Plant.
"Homer" says: So??? I'm still alive...
"I heart donuts" says: But you're a cartoon
"Homer" says: Your point is...
"I heart donuts" says: -.-

Ahhh...The power of instant-chat...

#44 manny123

manny123

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 05:58 PM

I wouldn't stop reading the manga but i would probably spam the next button every time I see a NaruHina moment on the OneManga website.
I just want to see Naruto happy in the long run, he deserves that at least.

#45 I heart donuts

I heart donuts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:29 AM

Agreed. As long as Naruto's happy, I'm happy. Everyone agreeing say "Aye"
"I heart donuts" says: Doughnuts can be radio-active, just look at Homer Simpson. He eats donuts even though he works in a Nuclear Power Plant.

#46 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:27 AM

Umm I will accept NaruHina, but ONLY if it is good development and not something that is rushed and thrown together.

I won't stop reading, but I will lose some respect for Kishimoto. Not because of him putting NaruHina together, but because of how there is no development for them to actually get together.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#47 I heart donuts

I heart donuts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:50 AM

I'm trying REALLY hard but I still can't really picture Hinata being with Naruto. Unless they actually become canon (which I HIGHLY doubt), I still wouldn't feel it was right. Oh well, it's Kishimoto's decision

#48 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:24 PM

Would I stop reading the manga???

Is that a trick question??? huh.gif HELL NO! rawr.gif i I rather die then stop reading the manga I'm a die hard Naruto fan a_thumbs.gif even if Naru/Hina happens (which I seriously doubt it would) I will continue to read the manga. biggrin.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 28 December 2009 - 07:25 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#49 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:02 PM

I've been with Naruto since the beginning and of course I love this manga to death but I'd probably never read a Kishimoto manga again because NaruHina sounds like somthing Disney would do, just plain stupid and dissappointingand I don't think Naruto could ever get Hinata pregnant, she'd faint the minute he took off his shirt; they wouldn't have babies, but if it was with Sakura *wink wink* I would be with the manga till the very end! Then be happen when NaruHina break up lol!

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 10 February 2010 - 03:04 PM.

#50 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:27 AM

I wouldn't mind because I didn't start watching and reading Naruto because of romance and NaruSaku. I only start giving interest to romance and NaruSaku in Shippuden so, even if NaruHina did happen with a good background, that would not make me stop following the rest of the story.

#51 Devil Keyz

Devil Keyz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:35 AM

na i'd still watch, i'd be really dissapointed in kishi tho, if he doesn't make NaruSaku cannon, his flames of youth are gone to me shamefulcry0js.gif

#52 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:00 PM

I'd still read the manga for a while, but Without the situation not happening (hopefully) i can't really say my reaction I most likely would stop reading Naruto, my respect for Kishi would most likely end, it almost ended with that confession almost a year ago.

#53 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:04 PM

I'd be mad... Very very outstandingly mad. And in denial probably. NaruHina would mean SasuSaku having a MUCH bigger chance compared to events prior to the NaruHina pairing, and more than anything I'm ANTI SasuSaku.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#54 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 02:50 PM

I'd keep reading... I'd be dissapointed, but as I know... it's manga, so therefore I really shouldn't care too much
meh.

#55 NaruGirl

NaruGirl

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:59 PM

I'd keep on reading the manga ofcourse, because i want to see how the manga ends. I would be irritated by the fact they are togheter, but we just needto ignore it i guess. Can't let that couple ruin the series.
NaruSaku isn't just something, it's 100% the best.:3

#56 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 11 2010, 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think Naruto could ever get Hinata pregnant, she'd faint the minute he took off his shirt

Technically, isn't that means it gonna be rape? I mean... molesting/impregnating someone when they are passed out or unable to respond is pretty much rape... right?

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#57 Adria

Adria

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:19 AM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Mar 19 2010, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Technically, isn't that means it gonna be rape? I mean... molesting/impregnating someone when they are passed out or unable to respond is pretty much rape... right?

I don't think she'd mind, either way.

But, yeah, I'd stop reading the series. Not to sound so immature, but Naruto isn't my favorite manga, so, if things didn't go my way, I would drop it in a blink of an eye. Sincerely, I dislike Hinata's character within this series, and if Kishi decided to wake up one day and go "huh, they'll get together...", I'd honestly stop reading it.

But NaruSaku would still be my favorite pairing. Ever.

(Did that even make sense?)

#58 Kenny-kun

Kenny-kun

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:21 AM

I still read Bleach and that manga is terrible. So yeah.

#59 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:41 PM

No I wouldn't. I probably be upset but there is many other reason why I watch Naruto other than the pairings.

#60 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 07:59 PM

i'D NEVER STOP READING THE MANGA, BUT I'D SKIP THE NH PARTS....XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users