Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:12 PM

New chapter tomorrow?

Their should be. Have no idea what time it'll be released at though, since they've been kinda random lately.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#1422 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:21 PM

Dragging is one thing, dragging and removing scenarios are another stuff, there's mangas that keep dragging on the romance subplot but doesnt do like Kishimoto, he basically destroyed the whole "realization" thng and if it happens it's a massive plot hole on the story because it wont make sense.

What ? It still makes perfect sense and its not a plot hole you can't say its a plot hole until you see how its all done he didn't destroy anything realization comes in many ways and like I said for all we know she might have already realized but Kishimoto is keeping that to be revealed later  by her . You are jumping the gun in here , and I didn't say that this is all well done with dragging things but its what it is it could have been done sooner but its not as bad as you make it to be .

You dont support this notion but still demands development, if Sakura just needs to realize that Sakura's in love with Naruto then NS doesnt need development because on this arc the only development NS got was parallels and nothing else, that leads me to think that there's still development to come from and since the NS fandom cling too much on MK parallel you can just pick up the elements of it and insert on NS and you'll clearly see something missing on NS development for Sakura to fall in love with Naruto which is the solely reason that Naruto hasn't changed her.

For crying out loud NS has been developed through this whole manga with the little moments and the big ones when you are developing an relationship it always those day to day little things that matters the most how they interact , their commitment to each other and what they do for one another but developing a relationship doesn't come just with romantic moments (not that they haven't got any) but I guess all of that for you means nothing . And NS has development in this war besides the MK parallel like I said its those little things like Sakura being worried for him and trying to do her best to support him the more she is with him the closer she moves toward to him the same is with Naruto . And please Naruto has been changing Sakura since day one he's the one who inspires her with his actions and determination its his actions the exact reason why she's moving more and more toward him , the complete change will come when Naruto confess and takes her insecurities acknowledge everything that she has done for him  . There is nothing more then Sakura to resolve her feelings and doing the confession/s  the development is already there . Oh and its MK who is a copy of NS not the other way around I suggest to see that MK flashback that was when Minato had just before he transferred Kurama  this is how Kishimoto presents relationship and if I go by that then NS already acts as a married couple . 

Obito didnt canceled his confession because he felt unworthy he canceled it because he respected her feelings, Naruto still believes she loves Sasuke until it's proven otherwise.

Then wtf he still calls Sasuke his "best friend" if their only positive interactions was on P1.
Naruto is full inconsistences.

And yet in our last discussion I proved you wrong , Obito had regrets about not doing it Naruto also and he still wants to confess take a look at this chapter to see what Obito really wants . And yes Naruto respects Sakura's feelings also but he still didn't give up  remember what he said in P1 whe he was leaving the village ? "I will get stronger/better  and maybe Sakura chan will start like me " He said that despite believing that Sakura likes Sasuke he didn't lose hope . P2 he still asked her in his lighthearted manner and throw a compliment once in a while .

Are you suggesting that bc of that Naruto's views are the same as P1 and didn't change at all as a character ? Get real his views are not the same even with Sasuke  

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 29 July 2014 - 09:25 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#1423 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:50 PM

You know what I'm not gonna even worry about there being NS moment in tonight's chapter :D!!!!! Right now I'm only gonna expect two things to happen and that's there being a Obirin moment and Kakashi showing his freakin face!!!! Because they both have been long overdue :D so sorry NS you have to get out of the way for a bit while these things happen!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA :D lol

#1424 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:23 PM

I feel like this next chapter (887) will be an Obito centric chapter. Not get crush anyone's hopes for different possibilities, but I'm just making an assumption based on what happened at the end of the last chapter.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1425 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:43 PM

I feel like this next chapter (887) will be an Obito centric chapter. Not get crush anyone's hopes for different possibilities, but I'm just making an assumption based on what happened at the end of the last chapter.

Yeah for most of the chapter I'm gonna agree it's going to be Obito centric considering that this is most likely his last chapter. But looking back at the last chapter you get the feeling that Kakashi is gonna do something worthwhile and this next chapter is the main precursor of that happening!! So let's all expect Kakashi is gonna do something tonight :fu:

#1426 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:45 PM

Yep pretty much 687 will be filled with Obi/Rin flashbacks and maybe my Rin theory is right *crosses fingers*.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1427 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:50 PM

Well I'm not expecting an NS OR parallel with the short amount of time he has .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 29 July 2014 - 10:51 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#1428 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:50 PM

I'll probably fall asleep in the middle of reading this chapter.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1429 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:04 PM

But what if a surprise ending happens at the end that you never expected??

Edited by MoonDrop04, 29 July 2014 - 11:04 PM.

#1430 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:11 PM

spoiler from 2ch

Edited by 六道仙人, 29 July 2014 - 11:13 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#1431 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:13 PM

Yep pretty much 687 will be filled with Obi/Rin flashbacks and maybe my Rin theory is right *crosses fingers*.

hopefully it sure would be a stick in the mud if Obito sacrifices his life to see the love of his life only to get friendzoned. Hopefully she shared the same feelings he did otherwise Obito comes across as looking embarrassingly pathetic.

Him looking different is naturally for a timeskip just look at the difference betwen part 1 and part 2 more than just heigh and age changed his actual attire changed as well.

He likely will be wearing a jumpsuit in the movie just like he does in the series only altered because timeskip and all.

Edited by Pepsi, 29 July 2014 - 11:19 PM.

eh10ut.jpg

#1432 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:21 PM

Crees que pase eso?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#1433 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:23 PM

I just skim through the pages..you're not missing anything anyway. Very little important dialogue is inserted in the chapters.

ナルサク

#1434 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:23 PM

spoiler from 2ch

I'm going to kick your ass one day. I am literally scared bad when a spoiler is released. :P

#1435 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:26 PM

spoiler from 2ch

I actually thought you were being for real for a second there :P

#1436 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:32 PM

it was so perfect, isn't? :yes:

for NH and SS maybe...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#1437 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:41 PM

it was so perfect, isn't? :yes:

for NH and SS maybe...

Honestly, was that really suppose to be a "real" spoiler from 2ch?

#1438 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:47 PM

there's no spoiler in 2ch

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#1439 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:02 AM

For a moment, I really thought that Kakashi was going to die. But of course Obito saves him, which is fine, because I don't want Kakashi to die. That would just be too sad. Speaking of which, I liked how Rin's "spirit" was also there to help. Very symbolic. I wonder if there will be a scene where Obito will meet Rin in the afterlife. That would be kinda cool. 

It was also very sweet of Naruto to remind Sasuke that he should also be thanking Sakura.  :happy:

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#1440 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:33 AM

I didn't bother checking the spoiler because I knew it was another trolling move. And also because the spoiler says its from chapter 637? That's wrong lol.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users