LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:37 PM

Editors... You never know what they might do with the writer !

Agreed, Bakuman is a good way to learn all the stuff that goes behind the scenes in Shounen Jump!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#4602 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:43 PM

One Piece won't finish with these two. It can't going by how the mangas roll. Unless editors pushed him to have Luffy and another character end up. But, that won't happen cause the story doesn't show anything besides Luffy and Nami to have for a pairing, and luckily, editors can't argue with the mangaka.

Like every business, if they did... Sales and money would decrease a lot... Like what happened with Naruto and maybe Bleach will have the same fate

We had mountains upon mountains of maga panels, author interviews, parallels, and the only pairing with mutual feelings as well as a protagonist who supposedly never gives up and we had lip to lip contact and we still got burned. I laugh at Shonen Flop now, they are capable of anything

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#4603 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:50 PM

So it looks like Shounen Jump Alpha staff will have a way for fans to send messages to Kubo. Um...uh oh?

giphy.gif

And this time I doubt they'll censor them like I think they did with Kikittenmoto. Kubo rebelled, he didn't play by the Shonen Flop rules

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#4604 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:07 PM

giphy.gif

And this time I doubt they'll censor them like I think they did with Kikittenmoto. Kubo rebelled, he didn't play by the Shonen Flop rules

That's why he was cancelled and probably chose to make this rushed anti climatic ending to forever ruin the series for SJ

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#4605 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:12 PM

Agreed, Bakuman is a good way to learn all the stuff that goes behind the scenes in Shounen Jump!

By the manga ?

The thing is that, any mangaka that has a manga and/or anime and who's work isn't known, you could see how the story flows in a good rhythm, everything that you saw in the story from characters to parallels to moments are met eventually at some point. Because he / she is going by how a true manga should be depicted. There are countless and I can name them.

That's because the writer isn't being pressured by anything. No editor, no regarding to fans demands... Nothing. If Naruto was like that, it would have been one hell of a good manga and a great anime to see.

We had mountains upon mountains of maga panels, author interviews, parallels, and the only pairing with mutual feelings as well as a protagonist who supposedly never gives up and we had lip to lip contact and we still got burned. I laugh at Shonen Flop now, they are capable of anything

Editors and money brought failure upon this series. 

Edited by T XD, 22 August 2016 - 07:13 PM.

#4606 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:43 PM

While true, I think it will be lighter note to be honest. Again, I see this ending as what if the least popular pairing wins.

Lesser, yes ... because IR was (reasonably) way more popular than IH.

You should read OP U_U

Sorry, I don't trust SJ Mangakas anymore.... and I'm not really into that pirate-endless-story-stuff : -\

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#4607 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:45 PM

Lol The Kunster.

You can't blame me! xD

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#4608 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 22 August 2016 - 08:14 PM

Lesser, yes ... because IR was (reasonably) way more popular than IH.

Sorry, I don't trust SJ Mangakas anymore.... and I'm not really into that pirate-endless-story-stuff : -\

:cry: :cry:

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#4609 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:24 PM

U know what I would've liked? If there was a follow-up moment from when Orihime thought of her jealousy of IR. Because it was a pro Ori>Ichi moment, yet an anti Ichi>Hime moment. So if there was something that could turn it around(Ichigo proving Orihime wrong, that she has no reason to be jealous etc even if he didn't know her thoughts it would show the readers), into a mutual IchiHime moment, that could make me ship it.

That's why my only ship in Bleach was Gin x Matsumoto. I loved that. :cry:

But I'm not that upset by the ending, just imagine if Naruto ended with Sasuke and Sakura visiting the NH home and acting like one big happy family and Sakura being tsundere with Naruto..that'd be weird. With the ending they got, I'll only believe they are as miserable as they look. But I like that in Bleach it was an actual happy ending and the friendships stayed just like before, and it was believable to me. ^^

ナルサク

#4610 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:34 PM

U know what I would've liked? If there was a follow-up moment from when Orihime thought of her jealousy of IR. Because it was a pro Ori>Ichi moment, yet an anti Ichi>Hime moment. So if there was something that could turn it around(Ichigo proving Orihime wrong, that she has no reason to be jealous etc even if he didn't know her thoughts it would show the readers), into a mutual IchiHime moment, that could make me ship it.

That's why my only ship in Bleach was Gin x Matsumoto. I loved that. :cry:

But I'm not that upset by the ending, just imagine if Naruto ended with Sasuke and Sakura visiting the NH home and acting like one big happy family and Sakura being tsundere with Naruto..that'd be weird. With the ending they got, I'll only believe they are as miserable as they look. But I like that in Bleach it was an actual happy ending and the friendships stayed just like before, and it was believable to me. ^^

I'm one of the only people who would've been fine with NaruSasu happening. If only for the fact it was hammered in our faces so much that not a lot of people would've questioned it had it happened.

#4611 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:50 PM

Woah Twitter going on about Bleach...I forgot about it xD

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#4612 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:55 PM

Woah Twitter going on about Bleach...I forgot about it xD

Is there any?

#4613 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 10:41 PM

Question:

If you find the ending bad, why do you find it bad? Elaborate as much as you can.

#4614 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 10:47 PM

Question:

If you find the ending bad, why do you find it bad? Elaborate as much as you can.

For me, it was rushed especially the final fight. It's like someone wrapped a package quickly at the last minute. It's given since he wanted the manga for another two years or so, and editors got him to end it in a short period.

#4615 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 10:52 PM

Question:

I dropped Bleach halfway, so don't shoot me if I'm wrong.. But I think it can be summed down to, what is more necessary between answering important questions and closing plots, and an irrelevant timeskip with a friendly reunion plus some kids? The ending just followed the shounen recipe, that's all.. This ending could be the ending of any series, I wouldn't know it's Bleach without the title/art.

ナルサク

#4616 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 10:58 PM

I dropped Bleach halfway, so don't shoot me if I'm wrong.. But I think it can be summed down to, what is more necessary between answering important questions and closing plots, and an irrelevant timeskip with a friendly reunion plus some kids? The ending just followed the shounen recipe, that's all.. This ending could be the ending of any series, I wouldn't know it's Bleach without the title/art.

Bland and forgettable in other words right.

#4617 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 11:12 PM

Question:

it was bad because i didn't get a ichihime kiss.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#4618 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 11:37 PM

Question:

Rush ending, even more rush and unsatisfacting final fight, and unanswered question like what happen to soulking, the parents, ichigo bankai (lol), etc.
oh and many underdeveloped characters and some main cast doesn't get one last hurrah.

For the pairing, I don't really care about the pairing. You can change it to ichiruki and the ending is still bad, because unlike naruto, pairing or romantic story in bleach is not even a subplot. Thus it doesn't require any resolution.

Edited by rocci, 22 August 2016 - 11:39 PM.

#4619 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:03 AM

Is there any?

a bunch! People are talking about it

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#4620 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:27 AM