Close
Photo

[FINAL WEEK]The New Great "A-Z of NaruSaku" Drabble Challenge!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#41 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 03 July 2008 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jul 2 2008, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice drabbles, cats and Achika! biggrin.gif

cats, you know the drill. tongue.gif This time, it's the final set: U-Z

*sighs* I had so many things to do I completely forgot to sit down and write...

=^__^= thanks smitey. Ill get on the last 6 quick as I can

Edited by catsi563, 03 July 2008 - 04:56 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#42 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:29 AM

I've now updated the first post with the final prompts. I'm sorry I took a while to do this!

Good luck. smile.gif

Although this is the final week of the contest, the thread will be kept open so that anyone can try taking on the challenge for fun! I know I need to catch up myself...

#43 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 06:08 PM

I had a little fun writing these last 6 prompts. They all go together in a Narusaku AU plot. Kind of a cute little story that you can extrapolate with your imagination. Hope you all like it! a_dance.gif

United

It was an arranged marriage of the clan heirs. An alliance striving to show the united front of the Namikaze and Haruno clans: at least on the outside.

“I don’t want to marry some girl I don’t know!”

“Mind your manners Naruto!” a red-haired woman said before smacking him in the head.

“Ow Mom!” Naruto rubbed his head as he greeted his future wife. “Naruto Namikaze. I guess I’m going to be your husband. Um, nice to meet ya.”

“Sakura Haruno. Nice to meet you too,” Sakura said uneasily. This was going to unite their clans? The alliance was doomed.

Vindicated

Kushina was always seen as a pushy woman. The clan leaders never took her seriously and didn’t think that she could hold the Namikaze heir’s interest. She proved them wrong by marrying the handsome genius, Minato Namikaze. When she suggested the marriage of their son Naruto with the Haruno heiress, the clan leaders thought it was a poor match: Naruto was too brash and Sakura too gentle. But she knew better and felt vindicated as she watched the teens talking animatedly and holding hands as they walked. Because Sakura reminded her of herself and Naruto was truly his father’s son.

Warmth

Once she would have done anything to become Lady Uchiha. The sudden betrothal to the Namikaze heir crushed her heart and dreams. Sakura didn’t think much of him at first, but Naruto had a certain warmth to his character that she couldn’t resist. That warmth spread through her body warming her heart in ways Sasuke never did and never would.

“What’s your answer?”

Sakura shook her head. “I’m sorry Sasuke. I cannot marry you. I’m going to marry Naruto.”

“Are you sure? Don’t make a decision you will come to regret,” Sasuke said coldly.

“I’m positive,” Sakura smiled with confidence.

X-ray

Sakura was worried. Ever since Naruto had gotten a letter in the mail, he had been tense. She had asked him about it but he merely laughed it off. She wished she had X-ray vision to see through Naruto’s desk where the letter was locked away in a drawer. Whatever was bothering him had something to do with that letter.

“This might help,” Kushina said handing Sakura a key.

Sakura quickly opened the drawer and read the letter. She paled, cursing herself for not finding this earlier. Running out of the house, she hoped she would make it in time.

Youthful

“She doesn’t deserve a loser like you.”

“Well at least I love her! I’m not trying to marry her because of my clan!” Naruto seethed.

“But does she love you?” Sasuke asked, smirking.

“That doesn’t matter. As bushy-brows would say, my youthfulness and devotion are all I need.”

Before either man could move, a woman ran between them screaming, “Stop! Please! Stop fighting!”

“Sakura-chan! How? Why are you here?”

“Because I love you Naruto. I love you.”

Naruto pulled Sakura into a deep kiss reciprocating her love. The pair never noticed Sasuke walking away, a sad look on his face.

Zenith

Their relationship started with an awkward engagement that eventually lead to marriage. Naruto thought he was at the absolute zenith of happiness. But he knew from his parents that his happiness was only going to grow as he and Sakura lived their lives together. Nothing seemed to tarnish their feelings for each other, not even the incident with Sasuke Uchiha. They had forgiven Sasuke because it was in their hearts to forgive and he had vowed to protect them with his life. And so began the legacy of the Namikaze and Haruno clans: an alliance bound by love and honor.

End of line.

#44 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 06:12 PM

I'll give this a try haha.

United

“I agree.”
“No you don’t!”
“No it makes sense Ino.”
“You’re agreeing with HIM?!”
“Yes…”
“I’m your best friend and you’re agreeing … with him.”
Naruto grinned even wider.
“He makes sense this time!”
“B-but I’m your brides maid!”
“And you’re an expensive one at that.”
“THE GLASS DANCERS ARE SO MUCH MORE CLASSY!”
“Ino… look at us, we’re not classy and we’re not spending 200 dollars on each center piece…”
“BUT FOXES?!”
“I think they’re cute.”
“They’re not.”
“Aw c’mon Ino lighten up!”
“YOU! If YOU hadn’t been here she would have…”
“But I was, and, sadly, we agree”

X-ray

“IT’S NOT BROKEN BAKA!”
“Sakura c’mon! It‘s swollen half to hell.”
“I already checked it out. Now get the hell off of me!”
“Don’t make me call Tsunade!”
“Go ahead I can take her!” That would have worked a year ago.
“Sakura, damn it, stop squirming, it will only take a second!”
“It’s a frickin waste of time, PUT ME DOWN!”
“Nope, we’re going to the hospital.”
Sakura blushed feverishly as she was lifted off the ground onto his shoulder. “BAKA!” she yelled as she kicked him 100 meters down the street. Now they were both going to need X-rays.

I'll be up with the other ones.

Love is everything.

#45 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:07 PM

=^__^= YAY!! the final 6 are here

United

United

A NaruSaku Drabble

Many in Konoha would say that Naruto and Sakura’s wedding was redundant. The reason was because too those close to them, the couple was united beyond the mere bounds of a legal ceremony.

They were united in grief at the defection and betrayal of Sasuke Uchiha, and united in determination to get stronger and bring him back.

They were untied in pain, as each pushed themselves to the breaking point time and again over the wayward Uchiha.

They were united in love as they grew ever closer to each other in their shared goal.

As many said, they were one.

Vindicated

Vindicated

A NaruSaku Drabble

As Naruto Uzimaki stood in front of the cheering crowd at the induction ceremony where he would be named the Rokudaime Hokage; it would be one of the few moments that he would feel truly vindicated for the painful life he had lead.

The others would be the return of Sasuke to Konoha finalizing a promise of a lifetime, and the second upon his wedding to Sakura when she finally said “I do”.

Now as Naruto soaked in the praise and respect heaped upon him by the people of Konoha, his Sakura-chan ever at his side; again he felt vindicated.

Warmth

Warmth

A NaruSaku Drabble

On a brisk winter day in Konoha, Sakura felt warmer then she could ever feel. As she rested her back against Naruto’s chest she could feel the warmth flowing from him into her. She oft wondered if he was so warm because of the Kyubi, or if he just naturally ran hot.

He was like a big comfy blanket she could wrap herself in whenever the stress would get to her. He always soothed away her fears and doubts, and comforted her with his presence alone. She loved the warmth he brought to her life.

More importantly; she loved him.

X-ray

X-Ray

A NaruSaku Drabble

Sakura had developed many special medical techniques over the years involving chakra. Now she used one of these as she applied chakra to an X-ray tablet on her stomach. The chakra infused tablet would take a picture of her insides much as an X-ray would but would not expose her to radiation, and would take much clearer pictures in the process.

She waited patiently while Naruto also in the room fidgeted impatiently. She smiled at her husband, as the picture finally developed fully.

“Want too see?” she asked, he nodded

The X-ray showed a healthy 24 week old baby girl.

Youthful

Youthful

A NaruSaku Drabble

It wasn’t Rock Lee’s youthful attitude that drove Naruto mad; quite the contrary, he found it incredibly refreshing—not that he’d admit it-- most times.

What drove him nuts were the constant youthful challenges for Sakura’s love as if she were some prize to be won. It wasn’t until before the wedding; when in a no-holds barred, Katie bar the door, pier six brawl, that left a defeated Lee lying in a crater. That he finally accepted his place as a groomsman at Naruto’s side.

Lee’s youthful kissing challenge at the reception would lead to his future marriage to Ten-Ten

Zenith

Zenith

A NaruSaku Drabble

Naruto twisted in mid air to avoid the powerful blow that would have caved in his skull for sure.

She certainly wasn’t going easy on him this time around. He mused as another powerful blow obliterated a boulder turning it to gravel.

“New tactic!” He thought with a smile.

Again he jumped, Sakura quickly followed him skyward. This time though at the zenith of the jump he unleashed a score of clones that obscured her vision long enough for him to tackle her to the ground.

There he made her submit with a technique that never failed.

He kissed her.

All done ill also post my A-E since i did do them but havent posted them yet.

Thanks for running this Smitey =^__^=

a_dance.gif boogie.gif narusakuct7.gif a_spaz.gif :thumbs:

Gratz on beating me this time Achika. your youthful writing skills are well founded.

=^__^=-d <--- nice kitty pose

Edited by catsi563, 08 July 2008 - 07:02 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#46 Dark

Dark

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Interests:I like writing, reading, working out, and being online. :3

Posted 12 July 2008 - 02:48 AM

My first try at this! biggrin.gif

United:

It had been 14 years. There was no ramen stall, and there was no Team 7 training ground.
There was no Team 7.
A man of considerable age walked across an empty field. He looked around everywhere slowly, hoping to find a small trace of his old family.
He found his children, a loud blond and beautiful pink, and sat down to join them. Small children ran around the soft grass, and watchful green eyes observed.
It had been 14 years, and they were united: Adult and his two children.
They were united.
Even still, they were no Team 7.

Vindicated:

“What will this do, Naruto?”
He didn’t have an answer for her, he never did.
“Will this fulfill anything? Fill a void? It won’t.”
It terrified Sakura when she remembered the last time she uttered those words.
“Are you going to go out and vindicate his honor?”
He turned to look sharply at her. “No, Sakura, no.”
“Then stay, please.”
“Why?”
“Because he’s far beyond repair, Naruto.”
“So?”
“We can’t fix everything.”
“We can try. We have to try.”
It angered her to know she’d lose another one of her boys. It was never fair.
“Stay.”
There was no answer.

X-Ray:

No one had moved or uttered a word. They had left them alone to speak privately, but Sakura felt uncomfortable in the silence. She had never felt uncomfortable with him before, not once.
“Naruto…”
He didn’t even bother to look at her, but she knew he was already crying. She was so much stronger than him emotionally. They both knew it.
“This won’t change things.”
She tried to convince him, hoping it would convince her also. All she could do was watch him cry, his sobs breaking the silence painfully.
He held her for hours afterward, “This won’t change things.”

narusakuct7.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users