Close
Photo

[FINAL WEEK]The New Great "A-Z of NaruSaku" Drabble Challenge!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#21 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:33 PM

This one gave me a little trouble, but I finally figured something out.

Eggs

“Rasengan!”

The splatter of crushed eggs alerted Sakura that Naruto was trying to cook breakfast.

“Naruto, what are you doing?”

“Um, scrambling eggs?”

“With a rasengan?”

“But Sakura-chan, if I concentrate enough, I can beat the egg inside its shell. Watch! Rasengan!”

Naruto didn’t cause the egg to explode with his jutsu this time. Cracking the egg into a bowl, the yolk and whites were perfectly beaten.

“See! Now I can make you the best scrambled eggs ever!”

Sakura had to admit, she was impressed. Though she didn’t have the heart to tell Naruto that she preferred her eggs poached.

Now to move onto the next prompts. *sigh*
End of line.

#22 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:30 PM

Fall

Naruto found it strange that people always associated falling in love with Spring. He thought it should apply more to the Fall. It wasn’t because it was his favorite season or that his birthday was in October. It was mainly because the first time he saw Sakura Haruno was on a brisk day in November. It was then that he knew he had fallen in love. Sakura would eventually agree with him on the issue since it would be one October when she also fell and fell hard. Neither were willing to get back up: living happily favoring the Fall.

End of line.

#23 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:38 PM

Grumpy

Naruto had a reputation for being irrationally exuberant and being in possession of a kitten-eating grin that stretched for days. In fact, many people admired him for being able to smile despite being run through the meat grinder of fate.

They didn't know the truth!

It was all a convenient facade facilitated by the supply of hot steaming cups of glorious ramen. Naruto stood in front of the microwave growling incoherently, his face pinched in an unflattering grimace while the microwave timer mocked his grumpiness for three minutes straight.

“Tch, you'll get yours,” Naruto snarled.

The microwave pinged innocently.

Idiot

Sakura felt awkward but daring as she spread foundation across her large forehead. She frowned—what was supposed to do next? Hopelessness settled in and conjured up memories of mud facials—with real mud. Unfortunately, makeup had not become easier with time.

Sakura sighed and turned to wash it off, “Naruto won't even notice—oh.”

Crouched in the window frame was Naruto. Sakura's face paled as her dignity shriveled up like a prune. 'Kami-sama...I look like the biggest idiot!'

Naruto didn't know what hit him as he was sent flying across the rooftops by a well placed kick.

Edited by Leney, 12 June 2008 - 12:55 PM.

WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#24 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 08:39 PM

Grumpy

He had seen many emotions from his pregnant wife recently; emotions ranging from good to bad: preferably good. But today she was on the bottom of the emotional roller coaster. To put it kindly, she was a bit grumpy.

“Sakura-chan, is there anything I can get you?”

“This is your fault you know,” Sakura glared at her husband.

“But we both decided that we wanted a baby.”

“Well maybe you could try carrying the baby. Oh wait. I forgot. You don’t have a uterus,” Sakura said sarcastically.

Yes, to put it kindly, she was grumpy and pregnant: a bad combination.

End of line.

#25 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 15 June 2008 - 04:09 PM

Thanks for writing, everyone! Plenty of reading material here. biggrin.gif

After some consideration, I've decided that catsi563 and Sakura~Kitsune are joint winners this week. smile.gif Both were very quick in submitting all five drabbles, and it was too close to call a decisive winner (due to both editing their posts to correct grammar/spelling etc.)

So, if everyone is agreed, will catsi563 and Sakura~Kitsune please submit their prompts for K to O by PMing me? I will choose two from each winner, and the final prompt will be decided by flipping a coin.

Congratulations must also go to psycho666 for completing all his drabbles as well!

Thank you to Leney and AchikaMiyu for writing, too. smile.gif

Sorry I haven't submitted anything yet, I was too busy. XD;

#26 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 15 June 2008 - 05:16 PM

=^__^=-V
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#27 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:09 PM

The prompts have now been updated. happy.gif Strangely, both cats and Kitsu chose almost exactly the same words for K and L. XD

Good luck, everyone, and have fun. smile.gif

#28 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:25 PM

History

“Grandpa, which one is your face again?” the blond-haired boy asked.

“The sixth one over. It’s the one next to the current Hokage and your grandmother’s mentor.”

“And great-grandpa is up there too, right?”

Blue eyes gazed down at his grandson with pride. “Yes, yes he is. Our family has a long history of protecting Konoha.”

“And they have a history of giving your poor grandmother trouble,” a woman’s voice said.

“Grandma!”

“Hey there sweetie, let’s go home so Grandpa Naruto can get some rest.”

“We’re coming Sakura-chan.” Naruto smiled eyes lingering on the many faces of the Hokage mountain.

Idiot

“I’m an idiot.” Sakura said to a bewildered Naruto. “I should’ve been kinder to you; hit you less; I should’ve done so many things . . . I just don’t think I deserve you. You need someone nicer and prettier than me. I do love you and want to be with you, but I--”

Naruto silenced her with a passionate kiss.

Sakura pulled out of her blissful daze. “Naruto, did you even listen to what I said?”

“I only heard that you said you loved me. That’s all I care about.”

“Idiot,” Sakura said affectionately before kissing him again.

Jump

Sakura expected to see him jumping around like a crazed maniac, not sitting and staring off into space. The silence was a bit disconcerting.

“Naruto? Are you okay?” Sakura asked as she waved her hand in front of his eyes.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine. Just trying to keep my heart from jumping out of my chest. So you really mean that you’ll go on a date with me tonight?”

Sakura laughed. “As long as you dress nicely and pick me up at seven, it’s a date!”

“Woohoo!” Naruto yelled as he jumped up into the air like a crazed maniac.

End of line.

#29 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:29 PM

Next 5 are here

Kittens

Kittens
A NaruSaku Drabble

Naruto paced back and forth in the Inuzuka living room. One of his precious ones was sick and he didn’t know what to do. He was afraid of losing one of the only ones to ever stand by him unconditionally.

Sakura took his hand and pulled him down on the couch where she hugged him until he stopped squirming, and relaxed into her embrace.

“Hana is the best vet in the village. She’ll be fine.” Sakura said soothing his frayed nerves.

Hana Inuzuka came out a moment later smiling, and carrying an orange Tabby. “She’s not sick, she’s having kittens.”

Laughter

Laughter
A NaruSaku Drabble

Laughter was a precious commodity that had been in short supply in Sakura’s life.

That was until she had met not one but two blonds.

Her best friend and sister in all but blood; Ino Yamanaka, brought a sense of fun and frivolity into her life at an age when she sorely needed it.

Her greatest gift of laughter though came from her lover, friend, teammate, and soul mate. Naruto Uzimaki.

Naruto had gifted her with a prankster’s humor, funny faces, and bad jokes usually at his expense.

No matter how bad the situation Naruto could always make her laugh.

Memento

Memento
A NaruSaku Drabble

Sakura noticed that Naruto had no scars.

The Kyubi’s chakra healed him so thoroughly that even the most ragged wounds faded within hours. His skin was flawless and smooth, and she blushed as she caressed it while he slept.

No scars save one; a spiral scar on his chest matched by one on his back, where a friend had stabbed a Chidori through his chest while trying to kill him.

She always wondered why Kyubi never healed it. She suspected that Naruto didn’t want too It was a memento of the past and a brother he had lost long ago.

Naive

Naïve
A NaruSaku Drabble

“Come on Sakura go tell him how you feel.” Ino badgered her roseate haired best friend.

“Don’t be naïve, I don’t stand a chance.” Sakura sighed sadly

“Who’s naïve Sakura? You’re the only one who has a chance. And I’d take it if I were you.”

“But he’s so special. All the girls want him.” Sakura’s depression deepened

“I’ll say; Son of the Yondaime, rich, handsome, and a genuine hero.” Ino sighed romantically

“Yeah.” Sakura’s shoulders drooped until a hand appeared in her vision, his hand. She looked up as Naruto smiled and pulled her into his embrace to dance.

Orange

Orange
A NaruSaku Drabble

Sakura watched as the newest addition to her family crawled across the bed and pounced on her feet nibbling on her toes.

“Naruto stop that!” She giggled as he attacked her feet with small licks of his pink tongue.

‘Naruto’ mewed playfully as the little orange kitten bounced up and curled into her lap purring like his namesake.

Sakura reflected on the small Orange kitten. He was just like his namesake; the runt of the litter, with a loud meow, and even louder purr, playful, inquisitive, and very affectionate.

The kitten had stolen her heart, just like the man had.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#30 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:08 PM

I hope this is where we post them ^^ And I do hope I have the righ theme for the right week -sweatdrops- This is my first drabble, so here we go.

Memento, 329 words
Original story, original characters.
Angsty?

A picture full of lies, it was the only thing that she kept with her. It was taken during a time of hell. The man and woman, unhappily married, stared into the camera with empty smiles. A girl, frail and fragile, had a twisted expression masking a plea for help. Their faces brought back memories of alcohol and abuse, of nights spent cowering in the corner because her parents were having another fit. So why did she keep it, after all these years? Why, when the instigators of her suffering were now dead?

She looked over to the young boy that had become her life, more a mother than a sister to him. She looked at the house she lived in, not reeking of pot and smoke. She looked at their guardian, quiet but always willing to extend a helpful hand. Her life now was nothing that it was before, and for that she was grateful.

What was the purpose of keeping this picture; a memento to the darker days? What was the purpose of seeing those hollow smiles and letting them burn into her memory? It was to remind her... To remind her that things get better. So that every time she struggled in life, she could look to where she was before.

Days where she thought no one could see her, days that never managed to end soon enough, days where she cried to herself in her sleep, days where she wished she'd just die. All days she thought would be the rest of her life, yet look at her now.

It was a memento to her struggle, a memento to what made her the strong person today. That picture, the only one she had of her old family, would stay with her for the rest of her life.

"Sister, let's go get some ice cream!"

She carefully placed the picture back down on the end table, and smiled. It was true, life really did get better.

Edited by Broken Figurine, 18 June 2008 - 04:10 PM.

#31 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:03 PM

Right theme, right place pretty lady

wrong amount of words. this is a 100 word count challenge

the above is a powerful piece of writing though and I congratulate you on it

=^__^=

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#32 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jun 18 2008, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right theme, right place pretty lady

wrong amount of words. this is a 100 word count challenge

the above is a powerful piece of writing though and I congratulate you on it

=^__^=

>.>

Darn.

Ahaha, I can't really push that down to 100 words, it would kill me. Thank you anyways. I'll just try again. Though I swore that I read 600, but I must have confused one thread with another. Blah. So sorry ^.^;

#33 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Broken Figurine @ Jun 18 2008, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
>.>

Darn.

Ahaha, I can't really push that down to 100 words, it would kill me. Thank you anyways. I'll just try again. Though I swore that I read 600, but I must have confused one thread with another. Blah. So sorry ^.^;

The thread you're thinking about is this one. That drabble thread has no limitations about the universe and the max word count is 600. That one has different themes per week.

This thread is mainly Narusaku and is restricted to 100 words exactly. For example:

Kittens

“Naruto, don’t forget to take the trash out.”.

“No problem Sakura-chan, you better believe it!”

Sakura sighed. “Why do you always say that?”

“What? Sakura-chan?”

“No, ‘you better believe it’?”

“Well, what else would I say? I love kittens? Hm, not bad. From now on, my new catchphrase will be ‘I love kittens’!” Naruto said proudly. “So don’t worry Sakura-chan, I will take the trash out because I love kittens.”

Sakura stared blankly at her boyfriend. It wasn’t worth taxing her brain over. She was willing to accept all his quirks including the ramen, the plants and now the kittens.

Though this thread has a different theme per week, you are allowed to write about past themes.
End of line.

#34 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:27 PM

Laughter

They say that laughter is the cure for any malady. As a medical ninja, Sakura tended to brush off those notions for real medicine. But after hanging around the comedic man that was Naruto; Sakura began to rethink her previous notions on the subject. After all, no medicine around had the abilities to heal the wounds of love and loss. No medicine except for the laughter that Naruto was able to procure for the hearts of those in need. Laughter was the cure for those kinds of maladies: a drug she loved as much as the man who produced it.

Memento

It was tucked away in the farthest corner of her closet. She had forgotten about it until now. The papers were crinkled around the edges and yellowing, but she could clearly read the text. Free Ramen Voucher. A smile graced her lips as she held the memento in her hands. She would never admit it to anyone, but before she even knew of Sasuke, a young Sakura once bought these coupons to give to a certain someone because she had a crush on him. Well, it still wasn’t too late to give them to him, after all, Naruto loved ramen.

Naive

“You’re not going out wearing that.”

“Why not? Everyone else I know wears these.”

“Well, not my daughter.”

“Dad! You’re not being fair. Mom said it was okay.”

“What? Sakura-chan, are you really letting her go out in public looking like that!”

“Naruto, it’s just a dress. That and she’s sixteen already, not some naïve little girl.”

“But, Sakura-chan,” Naruto whined. “What about the boys?”

The sixteen year-old rolled her eyes, “Dad, I’m not interested in boys.”

“That’s my girl,” Naruto sighed.

“I’m only interested in men,” the girl said before leaving.

“What!”

“Oh Naruto, you’re so naïve,” Sakura laughed.

Orange

She hated the color orange. It was such a loud and gregarious color. She preferred the more subdued colors, like blue. After a while, she found orange to be less offensive and more friendly than the depressing color of blue. It still wasn’t her favorite color or anything, but she didn’t hate it. Now that she was older and wiser, Sakura couldn’t think of her life without the color orange. It somehow blended so well with pink. It still wasn’t her favorite color, nor would it ever be. But orange certainly made her happier than any other color out there.

End of line.

#35 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 07:47 PM

Sorry I'm late!

Congratulations, catsi563 and AchikaMiyu! biggrin.gif You both completed all the themes, and all drabbles were well-written. I especially liked Cats' Naïve and Orange, and Achika's Memento and Naïve!

Cats was the first to finish (geez, give the rest of us a chance, you're fast XD), so he/she will pick the next themes from P - T. Please post/PM them as soon as you can. smile.gif Then I'll update the first post and the new deadline will be exactly a week after I edit the post.

Damn, I was too busy to write again. At least I'm on holiday from this weekend so I should be able to churn out a few drabbles.

#36 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:11 AM

The new prompts have now been added, and the new deadline is Wednesday the 2nd of July!

Good luck. smile.gif

#37 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 05:59 PM

Sorry had the ideas in my head and here they are =^__^=

Piano

Piano

A NaruSaku Drabble

The Gals of Konoha sighed wistfully as the handsome piano player played a soft romantic ballad that soon had them all swooning. None of the women believed Sakura when she told them he could play the piano so beautifully.

But Sakura knew better. He’d serenaded her on their vacation with a song called “Sakura Blossoms”. It was a heart wrenching, Soul Searing piece of music that left her in tears while giving her heart wings.

Naruto could play the piano; and when he played he spoke to her with his playing. Words he couldn’t say out loud.

“I love you.”

PS the above well make more sence if you have read ""In your eyes Chapter 3""

Heres the song I imagine him playinga t the moment Angel eyes

Queen

Queen

A NaruSaku Drabble

Sakura sighed in blissful contentment as she was treated like a queen. Her servants ran too and fro seeing to her every need.

One rubbed her feet, while another fed her grapes and chocolates upon command. One rubbed her shoulders gently smoothing away her stress. Two stood above her cooling her off with large feathered fans.

Her stomach rumbled in a somewhat un-queenly manner indicating her hunger.

“Naruto; Fetch me some lunch please.” She commanded with an almost bored tone

“Yes your majesty.” The original sounded off before rushing to the kitchen

Sakura sighed. “It’s good to be the Queen.”

Rage

Rage

A NaruSaku Drabble

Rage

Naruto was well acquainted with the word, and the emotion it evoked.

He knew the rage of the villagers as he carried the Kyubi no-Kitsune in his belly. He knew the firey rage of the Kyubi itself as the fire yokai roared and fought against its confinement.

He knew his own rage as it was a mirror of his mother’s short fuse.

He knew the cold rage of vengeance that burned in his brother Sasuke.

But the rage that he knew and loved came from the pink haired force of nature who held his heart in hers.

Sakura Haruno

Shield

Shield

A NaruSaku Drabble

When asked why in the world she fell in love with Naruto Uzimaki of all people. Sakura Haruno would give the oddest answer.

“He’s my Shield” she would say with a loving smile

When asked to clarify She would say.

“He’s my shield and my sword. He shields me from harm; he protects my heart even at the expense of his. He protects my life even if it would mean his own. He promised me his life not once but twice and twice he went all out to deliver.”

She pauses gracefully

“He’s my Shield, and I’ll always be his.”

Temperature

Warning may be too hot to handle

Temperature

A NaruSaku Drabble

The temperature in the bedroom matched the blistering heat outside. Two forms pressed against each other, sweat pouring off them as heat met heat, and body temperatures rose accordingly. Their passion a raging inferno that consumed them as hot kisses flowed from one set of lips to another causing a pink haired woman to moan softly in the quiet of the room. Blue eyes flashed hungrily as they devoured the supple pink skin beneath him causing that skin to break out in a heated blush. Lips sought out that skin burning a trail of kisses down towards her warm desire.

narusakuct7.gif

Edited by catsi563, 25 June 2008 - 10:07 PM.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#38 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 01:53 AM

Piano

“What would you do if you weren’t a shinobi?”

“Um, not sure. I couldn’t think of myself as anything but one. And you?”

“I think I would’ve been a musician. I’ve always wanted to learn how to play the piano.”

“Why?”

“Musicians are viewed as intelligent, elegant and graceful. A good pianist can make music beautiful.”

“But Sakura-chan, you’re beautiful enough as it is. I love seeing the way you carry yourself when you fight. You have a grace and finesse that I could never have.”

“Maybe you’re right. But I’d still like to learn how to play the piano.”

Queen

She knew that her doting boyfriend was at it again when she woke to smells of bacon and eggs. To her surprise, Naruto was wearing a tuxedo holding a tray of food prepared perfectly with roses garnishing the tray.

“Good morning my Princess. I hope you slept well.”

“Naruto, what are you doing?”

“Just treating the most beautiful woman I’ve ever laid eyes on to a special day of pampering. You need to be treated like royalty once in a while Princess Sakura,” Naruto said with a bow.

“Don’t call me Princess Sakura,” she said before smirking. “Call me Queen!”

I'll see if I can do the rest tomorrow morning.
End of line.

#39 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 01:59 PM

Rage

She couldn’t believe it. Ever since he had become Hokage, ramen had become a culinary delicacy and the color orange was all the rage. Her husband was a cultural icon. The sounds of people speaking with Naruto’s quirky speech pattern was the last straw. She was going to have a talk with him about being a positive role model. She turned to see a woman with pink hair and took the sight as a chance encounter until she saw the second, third and fourth person with dyed hair. Her rage died in an instant. He wasn’t the only icon nowadays.

Shield

He looked at the tiny bundle in his wife’s arms and smiled. He was perfect. Their son. He would suffer no pain or sorrow as long as Naruto could help it. He was going to shield him from the horrors of this world and keep him safe. Because that is the role of all ninjas. They are the protectors and the mentors, they guide and nurture the young until they find their own strength to protect.

“Do you want to hold him Naruto?” Sakura asked.

Naruto nodded and cradled his newborn son in his arms. Yes, he was his shield.

Temperature

Sakura should be mad at Naruto for getting them locked in a small closet. But her anger was only making the heat worse so she quelled her fury. The temperature was slowly climbing as the two teens were squished together. The close proximity made it impossible for them to avoid physical contact as slight brushes of hands and touches only made the room feel hotter. The temperature never went down that night. When they were freed the next morning people noticed the pair had become closer than ever before. An inevitable ending to a night spent locked in the closet.

End of line.

#40 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:54 PM

Nice drabbles, cats and Achika! biggrin.gif

cats, you know the drill. tongue.gif This time, it's the final set: U-Z

*sighs* I had so many things to do I completely forgot to sit down and write...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users