Close
Photo

The Great "A-Z of NaruSaku" Challenge (FINAL WEEK!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
143 replies to this topic

#141 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 09:30 AM

lol nice.

I like Sasuke's "sensitive words of encouragement" lol.

Even as Naruto's best man he can still be a bastard tongue.gif

#142 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Seasonal sports fan. Adept at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Sadly allows RL to interfere with gaming and anime stuffs.

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:06 AM

And the last one. Now I can let this go finally, although if Smiter or someone else wants to do something like this again I'm game. I'll even try to write faster. Really, 26 100-word drabbles took me 8 months or so? Oi.

U is for Underneath. Better late than never.

Ten months, three weeks, five days.

When Naruto left on his three-year trip, Sakura felt more anxiety and loneliness than she thought she would. For a long time, she didn’t understand.

Realization hit her one day – she missed Naruto, yearned to see his determined blue eyes, missed his energy, longed for… him.

Underneath that orange jumpsuit, past the loud declarations was someone worth knowing. Why didn’t she see it sooner? Sighing, Sakura got ready for bed.

Soon... soon, he’d be back. Sakura could set things straight between them. Mentally, she checked off another day.

Ten months, three weeks, four days.

This actually follows 'S is for Smile.' I might go back and edit that one slightly, it went darker than I intended when I first wrote it.

lol nice.

I like Sasuke's "sensitive words of encouragement" lol.

Even as Naruto's best man he can still be a bastard tongue.gif

Well, it's Sasuke. He just wouldn't be the same if he didn't have SOME bastardness in him. smile.gif

Even though it took me forever, I had a lot of fun doing this. I'll almost miss this thread....
QUOTE ("Down Goes Brown")
(For the younger readers, "HMV" and "Sam The Record Man" were record stores.)

(For the younger readers, a "record store" was a building that you had to go to when you wanted to buy music.)

(For the younger readers, "buying music" was the way we acquired it, since we couldn't just… you know what, let's just get back to the Bowen song. Stupid kids, you ruin everything.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Or Reaper! Or Zombie Killer... or something. Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN!

#143 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 05:42 AM

Good job on finishing, do you think you will bother with a larger fic?

#144 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Seasonal sports fan. Adept at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Sadly allows RL to interfere with gaming and anime stuffs.

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:44 AM

If the idea ever strikes me I probably will. I could always try to expand on my ficlet (2k words? OMGBatman that's huge! Um, for me anyway) but I don't really have anything for Naruto and Sakura to do right now, and I owe a friend of mine a prequel of sorts to his Ranma/Sailor Moon X-Over. It's only been, what, 3 plus years? sad.gif

When I do write something NaruSaku though, this'll be the first place it goes.
QUOTE ("Down Goes Brown")
(For the younger readers, "HMV" and "Sam The Record Man" were record stores.)

(For the younger readers, a "record store" was a building that you had to go to when you wanted to buy music.)

(For the younger readers, "buying music" was the way we acquired it, since we couldn't just… you know what, let's just get back to the Bowen song. Stupid kids, you ruin everything.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Or Reaper! Or Zombie Killer... or something. Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users