264 replies to this topic

#261 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,123 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:35 PM

A year after he said it would be the year of the Kakashi.

(Still looking for both that interview and the year of the Kakashi interview. I'm certain both are legitimate, but these older, less cared about interviews are a pain in the neck to find sometimes).

One about year of Kakashi was from comic con or similar gathering. 

#262 Analyzer

Analyzer

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:38 PM

One about year of Kakashi was from comic con or similar gathering. 

Should be worded out or translated somewhere though. Oh well. 

#263 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:15 PM

The problem is that kishimoto no matter what he planned for that final battle; he had only to chapter 699 to do it, because it was already decided to end the manga at 700 and the last to be out a month after the manga ended. Once that idea was decided on; Kishimoto had a limited number of chapter to finish up kaguya, resolve the four undead kage, as well as set up, then have Sasuke and Naruto big fight, and then have enough room for the ending. By the time he got to the fight he had what 5 chapter left, thereabout? Then kishimoto had to try doing as much as he wanted to do in those chapters before he had to quickly wrap it up, and resolve the story as well as set up the sequel Boruto.

In terms of fight creativity, the series had been degrading for the longest time in that department and the use of Naruto's back-to-back-to-back power ups shows. Still, with a few more chapters, I suspect we might've gotten at least a little bit of the "I knew you knew I knew you knew I knew you would do that" approach that made fights in part 1 so interesting.

tumblr_nbk8omBr391r01du3o3_500.gif

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#264 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,275 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:15 PM

From those I can remember is "Next year is year of Kakashi" that resulted of Kakashi having nothing at all. 

He lied about Kakashi and Sakura in both of them having their own arc and expanding on them. He did neither and expressed there was no point because apparnetly everyone hated Sakura and decided to make Hinata the heroine.

Edited by James S Cassidy, Yesterday, 08:27 PM.

I hate being Bi-Polar. It's awesome.
Posted Image
Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#265 Analyzer

Analyzer

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:19 PM

He didn't say anything about giving them their own arcs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users