• This topic is locked This topic is locked
271 replies to this topic

#61 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:46 AM

Hinata goes on to be a strong independent black woman who don't need no man.
3qzvzh.jpg

omg!!! :lmao: but seriously, kishi isnt even gonna show her, shes a SIDE character!!! and not any side character but an irrelevant one!! why dont i see threads saying "whats gonn become of lee once narusaku ia canon?" ill tell you why, its because of how loud the hinata fans are thats forcing even the ns fans to wonder whatll happen to hinata. Nothing will happen to her since her character is done. And about some peoples speculations of hinata doing something with her clan. Thats not what hinatas character is about since kishi never touched this subject, hinatas a weak character but her character is about getting stronger-even though we've never seen this-thats why hinatas conclusion in chp 633 was, "to move forward even if its one step". So no, nothings gonna happen to hinata. Mark me words.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#62 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:52 PM

Hinata goes on to be a strong independent black woman who don't need no man.
3qzvzh.jpg

LOL :banana:

@Topic: My opinion is that not every character has to necessarily end with someone. The main characters? Hell yes, although even then it is not always the case. Side characters? Maybe. In Hinata's case, I don't see it coming.

bKTC2.png

#63 Pink Chidori

Pink Chidori

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:09 AM

I would want Hinata to become the main head of the Hyuga family. I feel like she's grown so much from where she used to be and her father seems to have recognized this a bit. I think the Hyuga has changed a bit along the way as well. In any case, Hinata is my girl, I want her to be happy no matter what happens. So should NaruSaku be endgame, I'd want Hinata to go on and do great things. Become more confident in herself, being badass, and perhaps someday marry another. (ShinoHina I'd love, or perhaps if building from the ground up, SasuHina <3). 

20ic8s1.png

✧Big Three Shipper
           |NaruSaku|NaruHina|SasuSaku|

#64 Hyuga Sage

Hyuga Sage

Academy Student

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:55 PM

omg!!! :lmao: but seriously, kishi isnt even gonna show her, shes a SIDE character!!! and not any side character but an irrelevant one!! why dont i see threads saying "whats gonn become of lee once narusaku ia canon?" ill tell you why, its because of how loud the hinata fans are thats forcing even the ns fans to wonder whatll happen to hinata. Nothing will happen to her since her character is done. And about some peoples speculations of hinata doing something with her clan. Thats not what hinatas character is about since kishi never touched this subject, hinatas a weak character but her character is about getting stronger-even though we've never seen this-thats why hinatas conclusion in chp 633 was, "to move forward even if its one step". So no, nothings gonna happen to hinata. Mark me words.

Come on now, :wot: The least you could do is acknowledge that, even with her being a side character, she's still relevant...she's gotten more relevant anyways. Plus, I heard there's gonna be Hyuga Clan development in 2013, so whether it's NH related or not, I doubt Hinata's story is done, though I think the development will be history & power related. Your argument that Hinata is  a side character, so she won't get any closure, is ... well.... it's just plain ....stupid. Since even someone like Konan or Asuma even got closures.

Comparing Lee & Hinata to NS is kinda dumb, no offense meant, since Lee's crush/love for Sakura was dropped in part 2, yet Hinata's is still around, even to this day. :ermm:

Hold up!? You say "her character is about getting stronger" And then you say "though we've never seen this" Yet you still believe 633 was her conclusion  :umm:  In all honestly, I doubt She's gonna disappear, since we still need to see her 64 Palms + Lion fists combo she mentioned in 633 [The same chapter where her character supposedly "ended" according to you, even though she still has loose ends to tie up]

#65 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

Come on now, :wot: The least you could do is acknowledge that, even with her being a side character, she's still relevant...she's gotten more relevant anyways. Plus, I heard there's gonna be Hyuga Clan development in 2013, so whether it's NH related or not, I doubt Hinata's story is done, though I think the development will be history & power related. Your argument that Hinata is  a side character, so she won't get any closure, is ... well.... it's just plain ....stupid. Since even someone like Konan or Asuma even got closures.

Comparing Lee & Hinata to NS is kinda dumb, no offense meant, since Lee's crush/love for Sakura was dropped in part 2, yet Hinata's is still around, even to this day. :ermm:

Hold up!? You say "her character is about getting stronger" And then you say "though we've never seen this" Yet you still believe 633 was her conclusion  :umm:  In all honestly, I doubt She's gonna disappear, since we still need to see her 64 Palms + Lion fists combo she mentioned in 633 [The same chapter where her character supposedly "ended" according to you, even though she still has loose ends to tie up]

If I may... before this gets out of hand.

You`re both right. Hinata is not a completely irrelevant character. And yet she still manages to be less relevant than Shikamaru or team 10 for example.

I do however agree with Canadian_DJ a bit more on this subject.

If Hinata gets a "closure" then so should the rest of K11. The clan head heirs should become clan heads, Lee should be shows as an epic as hell ninja, Ino should find true love, Shino should be remembered more often. It unfair that Hinata should be the only one with a closure while their isnt much to close in the first place. And nobody ever said anything about Lee dropping his crush on Sakura.

Personaly I don`t think Hinata should become the Hyuuga leader. Hanabi was given the role and worked just as hard as Hinata did. So why should Hanabi get cheated of her postion. Her closure should be based around moving on from Naruto and finding her confidence. Because honestly Hinata is not the political type. She had all sorts of family trouble and the only dilema we see presented is her crush on Naruto. It would be pointless to drag more out of her when it`s not neccesary.

My personal prefference is: More Ino screentime of course... but alas I have the anime team for that.

It`s still curious why Hinata gets a "Where will she be" topic. Like DJ said. If the Hinata fanbase wasn`t all over the place would this be here? Most likely not.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#66 Hyuga Sage

Hyuga Sage

Academy Student

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:41 PM

If I may... before this gets out of hand.

You`re both right. Hinata is not a completely irrelevant character. And yet she still manages to be less relevant than Shikamaru or team 10 for example.

I do however agree with Canadian_DJ a bit more on this subject.

If Hinata gets a "closure" then so should the rest of K11. The clan head heirs should become clan heads, Lee should be shows as an epic as hell ninja, Ino should find true love, Shino should be remembered more often. It unfair that Hinata should be the only one with a closure while their isnt much to close in the first place. And nobody ever said anything about Lee dropping his crush on Sakura.

Personaly I don`t think Hinata should become the Hyuuga leader. Hanabi was given the role and worked just as hard as Hinata did. So why should Hanabi get cheated of her postion. Her closure should be based around moving on from Naruto and finding her confidence. Because honestly Hinata is not the political type. She had all sorts of family trouble and the only dilema we see presented is her crush on Naruto. It would be pointless to drag more out of her when it`s not neccesary.

My personal prefference is: More Ino screentime of course... but alas I have the anime team for that.

It`s still curious why Hinata gets a "Where will she be" topic. Like DJ said. If the Hinata fanbase wasn`t all over the place would this be here? Most likely not.

Well, if you ask me; In importance, the list is SHikamaru, Choji, Ino, Hinata, Lee, Kiba, Shino, Tenten. Now, while I do think all the characters will be seen at the end of part 2, showing what they're doing [kinda like in part 1's ending], I don't think there's anything to "close" with characters like Kiba or Tenten. Though Lee definitely Needs expanding concerning Neji's death, perhaps like visiting his grave or something, because to me, 616 was some bullsh** for the LeeNeji relationship. :wallbash:

Well, Hinata still needs to resolve issues with Naruto & her Father, but that's it. Though I can see her still playing a part in the whole Hyuga development mentioned at jump festa. Anyways, I think Hinata may do something to impress her father, so He'll let her be clan leader after the war.

You shouldn't worry bout Ino :sweat:  Kishi loves the tam 10, probably more than team 7. She's gotten so many badass moments in the war from stopping the Ginkin bros./Asuma with Shika & Cho to stopping the Tentails with Hinata, and even mind controlling Obito with the Kyuubi cloak, I kinda feel like she's THE best K11 girl

Hanabi as the Hyuga leader?  :msmack:  Come on now, if Hinata's not getting with Naruto, the least she that should be done with her is giving her a high possession, The Leader of Konoha's Strongest clan. That'd definitely show her Growth and Maturity, and it would make her "equal" with Naruto, which is something she's always wanted, since both of them would be leaders of a powerful group of people. Besides, If I remember correctly, I believe Hanabi being given the role was Filler, In fact I'm sure of it. Hiashi merely decided to focus on Hanabi more, rather than Hinata, but to me, it seems he's started to accept hinta more, since it's kinda implied at the end of part 1. Anyways, I doubt someone more minor than TENTEN would steal the possession of a secondary character like Hinata. I just don't see it happening, Hanabi is waaay too underdeveloped [We don't even know her PERSONALITY and she doesn't even appear in the ANIME FILLERS], besides, Hinata is fighting in a war, Hanabi is not..... that should tell us something, no?  :th_yeah: 

Hiashi was impressed with Hinata when she helped Ino stop the Juubidama & The Juubi's arm, so I think he's acknowledging her power, so all we need now is for Hiashi to see Hinata's 64 palms + lion fists combo, and he'll have Hinata set to be as the Clan leader

Edited by Hyuga Sage, 05 August 2013 - 03:46 PM.

#67 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:47 PM

Well, if you ask me; In importance, the list is SHikamaru, Choji, Ino, Hinata, Lee, Kiba, Shino, Tenten. Now, while I do think all the characters will be seen at the end of part 2, showing what they're doing [kinda like in part 1's ending], I don't think there's anything to "close" with characters like Kiba or Tenten. Though Lee definitely Needs expanding concerning Neji's death, perhaps like visiting his grave or something, because to me, 616 was some bullsh** for the LeeNeji relationship. :wallbash:

Agreed

Well, Hinata still needs to resolve issues with Naruto & her Father, but that's it. Though I can see her still playing a part in the whole Hyuga development mentioned at jump festa. Anyways, I think Hinata may do something to impress her father, so He'll let her be clan leader after the war.

You shouldn't worry bout Ino :sweat:  Kishi loves the tam 10, probably more than team 7. She's gotten so many badass moments in the war from stopping the Ginkin bros./Asuma with Shika & Cho to stopping the Tentails with Hinata, and even mind controlling Obito with the Kyuubi cloak, I kinda feel like she's THE best K11 girl

Agreed (except Sakura. She`s the most powerful one, but I`m an Ino fanboy)

Hanabi as the Hyuga leader?  :msmack:  Come on now, if Hinata's not getting with Naruto, the least she that should be done with her is giving her a high possession, The Leader of Konoha's Strongest clan. That'd definitely show her Growth and Maturity, and it would make her "equal" with Naruto, which is something she's always wanted, since both of them would be leaders of a powerful group of people. Besides, If I remember correctly, I believe Hanabi being given the role was Filler, In fact I'm sure of it. Hiashi merely decided to focus on Hanabi more, rather than Hinata, but to me, it seems he's started to accept hinta more, since it's kinda implied at the end of part 1. Anyways, I doubt someone more minor than TENTEN would steal the possession of a secondary character like Hinata. I just don't see it happening, Hanabi is waaay too underdeveloped [We don't even know her PERSONALITY and she doesn't even appear in the ANIME FILLERS], besides, Hinata is fighting in a war, Hanabi is not..... that should tell us something, no?  :th_yeah: 

I don`t know if it was filler or not (My Hinata-ology is a bit rusty) But I just don`t see Hinata having the balls to run the Hyuuga clan if you know what I mean. If you compare her to Ino or Sakura who have confidence.I just don`t see her in the position. Ultimatly it`s up to Kishi what he will do with her but... I don`t know.

MOA Ino :D

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#68 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:52 PM

Personally, I think she will be fine. Maybe if the first reaction to NS moment (hug) was hurtful than a smile, then I would reconsider. That said she seems ok with Naruto getting the nice moments, even if it's not her. I don't truly think that her character is always based on love, rather infatuation. I hope that's the right word, lol. Anyway, she got what she needed from Naruto and there wasn't anything more that she plans to get. The whole point was to feel strong and start pushing forward, no more feeling like weak. Sakura had this problem with her team, but she has more problems in her hence, more complex and more developments.

Is Hinata really done? In terms of asking what she want from Naruto, yes. In terms of developments, not so sure, it all depends on Kishi if he really cares for side characters' closure. There are other mangaka that just either briefly explains what happened to them or just ignore them until the epilogue. Are we going to see her approval by her dad? Maybe. If Neji comes back, will they interact? Maybe. I can't say. It's not as easy as main characters.

So, what is her fate? I think she will be just fine and probably be the heir. That's the point of her following Naruto, get the confidence and nindo to keep going forward. When she almost couldn't do Neji's 64 palms, she almost gave in that she is weak, but thanks to "Naruto's seal of approval" she has the confidence and no matter how far apart the gap of strength are with Naruto, don't stop, go forward. Kind of remind of that girl who always follow the arrow that leads to circle, until the end after meeting that guy and all, she turns to a different direction, leading her new path of friendship and happiness.

#69 Hyuga Sage

Hyuga Sage

Academy Student

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:55 PM

I don`t know if it was filler or not (My Hinata-ology is a bit rusty) But I just don`t see Hinata having the balls to run the Hyuuga clan if you know what I mean. If you compare her to Ino or Sakura who have confidence.I just don`t see her in the position. Ultimatly it`s up to Kishi what he will do with her but... I don`t know.

MOA Ino :D

Well, isn't that the whole point of Hinata's character; to "grow some balls"? [Omfg that sounds so gross] :lmao:

I mean, she seems more confident if you ask me, with the way she slapped Naruto, her role model, and went on to lift his spirit even though she'd just been crying over Neji's death, yet when she saw Naruto was gonna lose it, she had to pull herself together and straighten Naruto up. And then there's the fact that Hiashi stated to Hizashi that Hinata and Neji were fighting side by side and we see a panel of Hinata and Neji defending each other's backs, with Hinata saving neji from a Zetsu, and then asking if he's ok. And then in 633, where she ruthlessly attacks a Juubi clone; Sure it's not something impressive, but it is something impressive for her to do.

#70 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:55 PM

The question is, Hyuuga Sage; Has Hinata ever desired to be the Hyuuga leader? Has she ever wanted to become stronger because of her clan? Is that her dream?

I wouldn't mind if either of them becomes the leader, but it's not shocking that some thinks it'll be Hanabi. If it's going to be Hinata I would like to see her strive for her role as a leader.

There are interesting things she needs to overcome before she becomes a leader though, like confidence. As Striker said, she doesn't have enough. I agree that she has much more than she had in part one, but when she is still doubting herself(559, 633), it will still hold her back.

I also agree that her father has began to accept her more, he was even impressed by one of her attacks. But I don't know if this will lead to him giving her the role, because Hinata has never expressed that she wants to grasp the opportunity if given.

I think Hanabi is too young to be fighting in the war, isn't she like 10?

ナルサク

#71 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:57 PM

Well, isn't that the whole point of Hinata's character; to "grow some balls"? [Omfg that sounds so gross] :lmao:

I mean, she seems more confident if you ask me, with the way she slapped Naruto, her role model, and went on to lift his spirit even though she'd just been crying over Neji's death, yet when she saw Naruto was gonna lose it, she had to pull herself together and straighten Naruto up. And then there's the fact that Hiashi stated to Hizashi that Hinata and Neji were fighting side by side and we see a panel of Hinata and Neji defending each other's backs, with Hinata saving neji from a Zetsu, and then asking if he's ok. And then in 633, where she ruthlessly attacks a Juubi clone; Sure it's not something impressive, but it is something impressive for her to do.

I know what`s the point lol. But she is shy. It`s i nher bones. So no matter how much she works on that will it ever be enough? To talk to people without fainting? Most likely. To lead a clan? I`m not sure.

#72 Hyuga Sage

Hyuga Sage

Academy Student

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:14 PM

The question is, Hyuuga Sage; Has Hinata ever desired to be the Hyuuga leader? Has she ever wanted to become stronger because of her clan? Is that her dream?

I wouldn't mind if either of them becomes the leader, but it's not shocking that some thinks it'll be Hanabi. If it's going to be Hinata I would like to see her strive for her role as a leader.

There are interesting things she needs to overcome before she becomes a leader though, like confidence. As Striker said, she doesn't have enough. I agree that she has much more than she had in part one, but when she is still doubting herself(559, 633), it will still hold her back.

I also agree that her father has began to accept her more, he was even impressed by one of her attacks. But I don't know if this will lead to him giving her the role, because Hinata has never expressed that she wants to grasp the opportunity if given.

I think Hanabi is too young to be fighting in the war, isn't she like 10?

First one; can't say, second; Probably yes. Honestly, with how little attention the Hyuga are given [Thanks a lot Kishi, we don't need Hyugas. just more Uchiha emoness  :down: ] It's hard to say. Hinata did seem sad at her father being disappointed in her in her flashback, and she has said she wants to get stronger, but sadly I can't say. Kishi just doesn't pay too much attention to other clans, because he just assumes everyone loves the Uchiha D, when in fact some people, like myself, prefer side characters like Hinata & Lee. The man needs to realize that he has fans who AREN'T Uchiha Fapboys :smashy:, and prefer other characters like Sakura, neji or Kiba. He's neglected everyone for the Uchiha/Senju/Uzumaki. It's kinda sad, especially for someone like me, since most of my favs are side characters.  :arg: 

#73 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:19 PM

I just want to step in here a little bit if you don't mind.

I want to clear something up before I start. Hinata is a side character that will show when K11 is shown. She appears when it's for side characters time or when they're around. It's not a bad thing. That's how she is cause she's a side character with only one thing her character revolves mostly around. I'm not downgrading her, not at all, I'm just stating something for you to see how I'm talking when I'll reply to your post.

By the way, don't worry, we're all friendly XD

I think Hinata will be the head clan. Like the other side characters, she will get a position or an achievement she had done in the future. Very possible that Kishi will do an epilogue about all the characters. That's if he'll do, but I think he will do something like that. Very probable.

Yeah, I don't think it will stretch with her that much. Hinata will appear from time to time like the other side characters, but I don't think she'll have some few pages with such development. In the epilogue or whatever Kishi wants to do at the end, when he shows all of them, he may make us see that she's the head clan. Maybe he'll jsut show them doing other things like gathering some place or whatever. I'm just saying that she can't have another big moment if you're suggesting with her development.

Her issue with Naruto may be addressed as showing us in some panels that she'll move on after seeing or knowing something, or Naruto will go and rejecting her indirectly. Actually, the latter I don't think it will happen at all cause it's not that much to take a half chapter for to go and reject her. Either she'll move on by herself or she'll show us that she's moving on after her sayin when they heading to the battlefield that she'll chasing him after the war, or maybe even she won't get any of that. I won't be surprised for the latter. He'll just show her in the epilogue what she's doing or what it has become of her.

Hanabi as the Hyuga leader? :msmack: Come on now, if Hinata's not getting with Naruto, the least she that should be done with her is giving her a high possession, The Leader of Konoha's Strongest clan. That'd definitely show her Growth and Maturity, and it would make her "equal" with Naruto, which is something she's always wanted, since both of them would be leaders of a powerful group of people. Besides, If I remember correctly, I believe Hanabi being given the role was Filler, In fact I'm sure of it. Hiashi merely decided to focus on Hanabi more, rather than Hinata, but to me, it seems he's started to accept hinta more, since it's kinda implied at the end of part 1. Anyways, I doubt someone more minor than TENTEN would steal the possession of a secondary character like Hinata. I just don't see it happening, Hanabi is waaay too underdeveloped [We don't even know her PERSONALITY and she doesn't even appear in the ANIME FILLERS], besides, Hinata is fighting in a war, Hanabi is not..... that should tell us something, no? :th_yeah:

I said my thought about her heading her clan.

Hiashi was impressed with Hinata when she helped Ino stop the Juubidama & The Juubi's arm, so I think he's acknowledging her power, so all we need now is for Hiashi to see Hinata's 64 palms + lion fists combo, and he'll have Hinata set to be as the Clan leader

Where did you get the idea of her doing in the future 64 palms with lion fists combo ? From what we know, she did 64 palms, but she didn't say anything about making a combo with lion fists. For her to be a clan leader, she doesn't have to show a process of development. Her status as character doesn't require her that as giving her that much. 614 and 615 did well for that.

Don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying Hinata is nothing. I'm saying Hinata is like the other side characters. She having this amount like you're saying is putting her on a pedestal regarding the other side characters. Yes, some side characters are more important than other but there's a limit.

Edited by T XD, 05 August 2013 - 04:31 PM.

#74 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:20 PM

First one; can't say, second; Probably yes. Honestly, with how little attention the Hyuga are given [Thanks a lot Kishi, we don't need Hyugas. just more Uchiha emoness  :down: ] It's hard to say. Hinata did seem sad at her father being disappointed in her in her flashback, and she has said she wants to get stronger, but sadly I can't say. Kishi just doesn't pay too much attention to other clans, because he just assumes everyone loves the Uchiha D, when in fact some people, like myself, prefer side characters like Hinata & Lee. The man needs to realize that he has fans who AREN'T Uchiha Fapboys :smashy:, and prefer other characters like Sakura, neji or Kiba. He's neglected everyone for the Uchiha/Senju/Uzumaki. It's kinda sad, especially for someone like me, since most of my favs are side characters.  :arg: 

Hinata wanted to get stronger for acknowledgement, by Naruto and her family(specifically her father). Anything more is speculation.

Bolded, not when he's an Uchiha fapboy himself. :pinch:

ナルサク

#75 Hyuga Sage

Hyuga Sage

Academy Student

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:46 PM

Where did you get the idea of her doing in the future 64 palms with lion fists combo ? From what we know, she did 64 palms, but she didn't say anything about making a combo with lion fists. For her to be a clan leader, she doesn't have to show a process of development. Her status as character doesn't require her that as giving her that much. 614 and 615 did well for that.

Don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying Hinata is nothing. I'm saying Hinata is like the other side characters. She having this amount like you're saying is putting her on a pedestal regarding the other side characters. Yes, some side characters are more important than other but there's a limit.

hinata-will-go-till-her-last-step.png

#76 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:50 PM

That means she will do all 64 palms afther she will do her lion fists.

Its impossible to merge an open palm jutsu and a finger jutsu.

#77 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:51 PM

Yeah which is why I told you that there's nothing awaiting for 64 palms with lion fists combo cause she's already doing that in that panel. Means she did it and finished. Here, the side characters were shown giving an attack each one of them.

Edited by T XD, 05 August 2013 - 04:53 PM.

#78 Hyuga Sage

Hyuga Sage

Academy Student

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:52 PM

That means she will do all 64 palms afther she will do her lion fists.

Its impossible to merge an open palm jutsu and a finger jutsu.

Except we don't even know what Lion fists does, it's never made contact. But whatever, the point was she'll get at least one more chance to shine.

#79 Hyuga Sage

Hyuga Sage

Academy Student

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:52 PM

Yeah which is why I told you that there's nothing awaiting for 64 palms with lion fists combo cause she's already doing that. Here, the side characters giving an attack.

But Hinata hasn't used the Lion fists at ALL yet. It's never hit and it's function is unknown.  :ermm:

#80 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:54 PM

Except we don't even know what Lion fists does, it's never made contact. But whatever, the point was she'll get at least one more chance to shine.

And who exactly is she going to use it on? Obito? The guy that ripped apart Hashirama. Or Madara?

I think amateur hour is over. This is a battle that is way over her head.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users