153 replies to this topic

#81 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:30 AM

Chihiro was rubbing a rather sore shoulder when the messenger summoned her. Grinning, she meandered down the hallway, George walking a few steps ahead of her, nose to the ground and sniffing wildly. Pushing through the doors and into his office, Chihiro stood in front of his, looking rather perplexed, but then breaking into a wide, charming smile.

The girl really wasn’t much to look at. She held the same characteristic as any other whose origins were Japanese, but when the girl smiled, it did seem to light up any dark room.

“I do hope Im not bothering you, although Im sure if I was you wouldn’t mind to much”

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#82 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:43 AM

He smiled but then he saw the mutt.

" Rule number one. No flea bags. I'd prefer having him in a plate then seeing him walking around my castle. Give it to my sister she might enjoy that weird animal. " He spoke as he continued on writing.

" Hi. I bet you're here for the easy money and the fact you might die at any time considering you're a really lazy warrior? Yeah Chihiro. Can't wait to put you in the battlefield. I bet you wouldn't survive 5 minutes. "

Hideaki laughed as he drank a bit of sake straight from the bottle. " Are you praising Bishamonten or are you just another drunktard without a reason to drink? " He chanted. " Sit down, last time we've spoke you were with an old guy and he was teaching you stuff, I heard he died. Sorry. " He continued on. He seemed not to make pauses with this woman.

#83 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. >:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:48 AM

Genji had fallen asleep again under the great cherry blossom tree he had become so fond of. He yawned and began to stretch as he rose up from the earth,doing some minor stretches and adjustments to his armor, he picked up the shinai which laid there next to him. He had slept well after his time of meditation, "A good nap always does this tiger a bit of good." he thought to himself. Genji figured he had lost track of time, and thought it would be wise to see what the others were up to. He sighed and rested the shinai on his shoulder and made his way up onto the deck. He stopped a moment to inspect the rain gauge, taking note of the little to no rainfall and decided he should water some of the plants. He put down the shinai and removed his helmet, however his mask still remained firmly clasped to his face. "Now where did I put that water pale?" he said aloud as he scanned the deck area surrounding his garden. "Ahso.."He quickly spotted it sitting next to the wall on the north end and made his way casually over to it. Taking the small wooden bucket in hand he filled it with water from the stream that flowed through the center of the garden, just some paces from the large cherry blossom tree. "The flowers first, and then I'll mind the shrubbery and lastly my good friend the tree." he did as he thought he ought and went around the garden with some precision taking care of what he loved most...

#84 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:51 AM

The girl felt her smile grow bigger at his comments about George. “Ah Comon’ I’ll bet money you’ve got more fleas than he does” Giving a roll of her shoulder, she flexed it a bit, trying to stifle a yawn “Im not here to work for your money, I’d be more willing to just take it”

Taking a seat, the orange Akita sat gentleman like next to her, blue eyes affixing on to the man before them. “ Well, Ill go with the latter, I do enjoy the company of drunktards, especially if they are paying, and as for my master…” Chihiro would pause, her face pulling to the left “He’s in a better place right?” Looking up, she flashed him a simpler smile, brushing the bangs nervously from her eyes.

Changing the subject, she reached over and gave George a sat scratch of the cheeks “But yes, if you have anything available, or are just in need help around here… George here is pretty good at barking at cats and pissing on the furniture. You’ve got to be in need of at least one of those services”

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#85 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:29 PM

" Bishamonten smiles to have him in his army. " He spoke as he drank another cup. " I'm paying you very little, not just not long time ago, I was talking to another Ronin. She darted off quickly. I think people prefer throwing themselves at everything that gives them money. " Hideaki grinned. " Joujerou? ( George ), what type of name you gave the poor animal. Psh, give it to my sister. She'll prefer it more then I'll ever do. "

He then gulped another cup. " I think I should stop drinking for today. Bishamonten is already content. "

But once he heard the words pissing and furniture, Hideaki looked at the pet.

" He does the latter....And he'll be shipped to China to be Emperor Wanli's dinner! " He pointed at the dog like he was directly speaking to the poor mutt. " Dinner. " Hideaki sighed. " Well. I know you...and you are pretty much dead without me...so might as well help you out on this one. " Hideaki sighed once again. " You do know, you owe me? Again? Yeah. I'll be looking forward to get those favours back. " Hideaki sighed as he began writing again.

#86 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:47 PM

Akira paced around a pathetic field of rice. "Below average..." she mumbled lazily writing it down onto her sheet of paper.

The man walking behind her gave a frown and trotted up beside her, "Akira-chan, I'm sure you know that the lack of rain..."

Akira gritted her teeth, and turned to stare at the man, "TA-NA-KA-SAN! Is it really that hard to call me by that name or is it in that stupid head of yours that thinks that women need to spoken too childishly?" She turned around and kept walking, "And there has been normal amount of rain in these parts, I do not see why your crop is so lackluster." she pointed to the field in utter disgust.

"You would make a great wife to me." the man called after her.

"You are already married or have you forgotten that?" Akira sighed, writing more onto her sheet of paper.

The man laughed and then said, "Sometimes I do forget... you'd be a fine match for my son then."

Akira stopped, turned around and then shuffled her way towards him, "Your son is seven!" She raised her voice to a almost screaming state, "and by the time your SON reaches the age to produce children, whatever Bishamonten has blessed me with to create children will be dried up!"

She then stormed off to the carriage that was awaiting her, but before she entered she yelled, "I think your offering to the castle should be five times as much rice as last year." She stepped into the carriage.

The man ran up to carriage and hung onto the door as she was about to shut it, "But how will I feed my village?" his voice lined with worry.

She used her foot to dislodge him from the door and then she shut it, "This is not my problem, now is it?"

And the carriage, drove away leaving the man weeping on the ground.
Tsu.gif

#87 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:10 AM

Chihiro gave a shrug of her shoulders “With your reputation with money, I didn’t come here expecting much.” A sleek smile played at her lips. “And George is a good boy” Turning to the dog, her looked up at her as she did so, the girl gave him a soft kiss on his ebony nose. “I met a western gentleman not long after my master died, and his name was George, I only saw it fitting, seeing as how I found this big buy curled up in a ditch, beaten and left to die not long after…” The large orange Akita was excited to hear his name, and fidgeted a bit beside her.

“No one should stop drinking just because they’ve had enough, you know, a more courteous host would have offered a fetching lady, not unlike myself, a drink when arriving. Glad I already made friends with a few servants wandering tray’s of Sake”

Sighing, the girl leaned back in the chair, lazily playing with a few strands of her long, raven colored hair. “And yes, I know I owe you, I wouldn’t have come if I’d had any other choice you know…” Grumbling, Chihiro shifted a bit in her seat, contrary to how it looked, she didn’t like asking people for things, she was the kind of girl that liked to do things on her own.

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#88 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:19 AM

" Drink the rest of the my bottle. " He simply gave it to her. " Just....understand this. The dog? He can't be in the castle. We have a garden. He can go there. If he damages it, he's dead. " Hideaki sighed. " Whatever. Just...." He sighed. " You realize I'm pulling yet another string for you. " He finished signing. " You're in the army. Expect to work hard. And that's the only way you'll keep your hide in this place. " Hideaki finished writing and gotten up to place the paper in the secret folders.

#89 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:26 AM

Chihiro just laughed, giving a shake of her head. “Yeah yeah yeah, I hear you.” Standing up, she reached forward and grabbed the bottle of sake from his hand. “And don’t act as if Im putting you if a difficult spot, you’ll like having me around” Tossing him a playful wink, she turned to leave, George trailing at her heels “Ill be in the Garden if you need anything, just send someone down later to show me where Ill be staying”

With that Chihiro exited the man’s office, a light bounce in her step. She was headed to the garden, and it didn’t take her long to find it. Entering, she glared around with wandering eyes, oblivious to anyone who might be there. George instantly put his nose to the ground, letting out a few happy barks while bouncing around.

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#90 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 06:10 AM

Akira dismounted the carriage in a hurry and ran up the steps of the palace and made her way towards Hideaki's chambers seething with anger, "I swear My Lord if you send me to another one of those villages I will have your testicles removed!" she threw her report papers at him and turned away.

Taking a deep breath raising her voice, "This is the sixth time this month I've been told I should marry the man or his son, it is utterly DISGUSTING! I despise these men, yet you make me talk to them! I wish they were all like that commander of yours more interested in battles than what is under my kimono!"

And with that she grabbed the sake bottle off his desk, "To Bishamonten!" she called then downed what was left in the bottle as she waited for his reply.

Edited by Tsunade, 04 November 2009 - 06:11 AM.

Tsu.gif

#91 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:30 PM

Was...everyone just charging in?

" ...Rightttt. You know. Your good for the role of politician. You take care of things your way and you improve Akita in stopping corruption and exerting peace to everyone out there. " Hideaki sighed. " Ya' know...next time? Knock. " He continued on.

" I've hired two new ronin. All of them women. As if me and Genji were the sole people who aren't women in this land. I shouldn't be complaining. It's nice to have female company...yet...I do believe our army needs some .... Well. Balls. " He continued.

" ..To Bishamonten. " He nodded as he continued on writing. " Akira. Have you checked on Lord Kentaro recently? He's the sole person who I cannot keep tabs on...always delaying his financial reports and recruitment wages. I do fear he's a corrupt lord. Once you've regained your stamina in dealing with morons without testicle, I apologize, but you probably have to deal with yet another one. " The young man threw the brush at the table as he lay down.

" Ugh...my head hurts already. Always writing and planing and talking and drinking and praying. How did Father do this without going insane? Well...not the praying and drinking, but the first three. " He placed his hand against his face and growled at his frustration. " I think I need to plan a military strategy to make this feeling of uselessness to vanish. And win. " He continued as he sighed. " Sorry for showing off as a moron. " Hideaki sat back up and looked at the woman.

" Akita has to endure with these warlords. And it's up to us to make sure they're not pressuring our land. "

#92 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. >:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (Tahaji @ Nov 3 2009, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chihiro just laughed, giving a shake of her head. “Yeah yeah yeah, I hear you.” Standing up, she reached forward and grabbed the bottle of sake from his hand. “And don’t act as if Im putting you if a difficult spot, you’ll like having me around” Tossing him a playful wink, she turned to leave, George trailing at her heels “Ill be in the Garden if you need anything, just send someone down later to show me where Ill be staying”

With that Chihiro exited the man’s office, a light bounce in her step. She was headed to the garden, and it didn’t take her long to find it. Entering, she glared around with wandering eyes, oblivious to anyone who might be there. George instantly put his nose to the ground, letting out a few happy barks while bouncing around.

Genji had just finished watering and pruning the cherry blossom tree when he saw it..."A dog!?" He picked up the shinai and charged after it! "Damned animal get out of my garden!!! Who let you in? Probably that pesky kunoichi!" he shouted at it.

#93 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:54 AM

Akira nodded, "It'll be done My Lord." and she made her leave, but before making it out of the door she stated, "I am very sorry My Lord for the intrusion."

With that she was gone, sighing she decided that if indeed this Lord was corrupt that she should go to there town with protection. knowing that Genji would only go with her only if Hideaki formally requested in person, Akira opted for the other of Akita's greatest ninjas...the lazy one. Making her rounds through the castle in search for the girl Akira found her sparing with Ronin that Akira did not know of.

Breaking herself off of her normal formal speech Akira yelled out, "OI!" to the two of them. Once having there attention she called out, "I am being sent to Yamagata to visit Lord Kentaro and I was wondering if I could borrow Haruka-san!"

She paused and then added, "We may have a drink afterwords as per usual if you like."
Tsu.gif

#94 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (Tsunade @ Nov 4 2009, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Breaking herself off of her normal formal speech Akira yelled out, "OI!" to the two of them. Once having there attention she called out, "I am being sent to Yamagata to visit Lord Kentaro and I was wondering if I could borrow Haruka-san!"

She paused and then added, "We may have a drink afterwords as per usual if you like."

Haruka hopped out of the way to avoid a slash from the ronin's sword, and turned towards the person who had interrupted their sparing match. Huh. Tanaka Akira. The frequently very very annoyed politician, who spoke of Bishamonten almost as frequently as Hideaki himself did. She didn't drink as much as him, though.

"Akira?" She had always dropped the formalities with those she knew. Also, it annoyed Akira when she referred to her as such, so Haruka always made sure to drop the formalities. Then she remembered the question of sorts that the older woman had asked. "Ah, I'm sure Hikari-san wouldn't mind.." The kunoichi nodded, offering a slight grin. "Of course."

She gave a slight bow to the ronin, and excused herself, picking up her various weapons. The ninja then approached Akira. "Lord Kentaro, you said?"

#95 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:07 PM

George, who heard a loud cry coming from the general, instantly begin bouncing around like an idiot, thinking briefly that it was a game. His large body curled in mid air as he play bowed down on his front end, his curled tail wagging haplessly over his back.

That is, until his large blue eyes flickered to the shinai the man had reared and ready to attacked. It was here, that the dogs speed and agility came into play, and also why Chihiro’s war name was made a shining example.

The dog’s lips curled, as he darted for Chihiro’s side, who was bent over examining one of the many glorious flowers. Once there, his hackles raised while turning to face the attacker. The girl, turned, and rather than reaching for her sword (Thinking that no one attacker could sneak into the palace anyways) decided to assess the situation. Blinking her dark, almond shaped eyes several times, her head cocked, fingers brushing away a pesky stray hair from her face.

“George…” The tiny woman said sternly, causing the dog to retreat, but only to her close right side, his lips still twitching and hackles still bared.

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#96 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:10 AM

After a what was a seemingly impossible time of getting ready, which really consisted of Akira changing her kimono and drinking some more. She headed off in her usual carriage along with Haruka. The trip was nothing less but ordinary, the same scenery she was used too on such half days trips. Hopefully she'll reach Lord Kentaro's before nightfall, and before he's gotten into his liquor.

And when the trip came to an end, the Sun had yet begun to fall and smell of food wafted somewhere in the air. The two were greeted by a very confused, young man, who Akira assumed was Kentaro's new right hand man, since the Kentaro has a bad habit of fire or even beheading people first and asking questions later.

"A-a-a-a-a-a-ah! MADAME! Ta-tanaka-san!! We weren't expecting your arrival for sometime, we have nothing prepared for you." The man help her out of the carriage.

Akira smiled, "Whats your name dear child?"

He gulped dropping her hand in an instant, "Fujishima Sai."

"Well Fujishima-san, I request that you grant rooms for my companion and I in the best in that your town will offer, for I have business with your master that may take us well into the night."

"But...Madam! He is uuuhhh...BUSY?"

Akira's eyebrow twitched, the sign of her anger that has yet to come, "I do not care if he is even in the middle of his pleasure I am on important busy straight from Hideaki-sama, and your MASTER can continue being promiscuous later!"
Tsu.gif

#97 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. &gt;:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 06 November 2009 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE (Tahaji @ Nov 5 2009, 06:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
George, who heard a loud cry coming from the general, instantly begin bouncing around like an idiot, thinking briefly that it was a game. His large body curled in mid air as he play bowed down on his front end, his curled tail wagging haplessly over his back.

That is, until his large blue eyes flickered to the shinai the man had reared and ready to attacked. It was here, that the dogs speed and agility came into play, and also why Chihiro’s war name was made a shining example.

The dog’s lips curled, as he darted for Chihiro’s side, who was bent over examining one of the many glorious flowers. Once there, his hackles raised while turning to face the attacker. The girl, turned, and rather than reaching for her sword (Thinking that no one attacker could sneak into the palace anyways) decided to assess the situation. Blinking her dark, almond shaped eyes several times, her head cocked, fingers brushing away a pesky stray hair from her face.

“George…” The tiny woman said sternly, causing the dog to retreat, but only to her close right side, his lips still twitching and hackles still bared.

Genji held the weapon up in readiness to strike the beast down, but as he saw the young woman approach and call the dog off, he lowered the weapon.

"Is this mongrel in your charge?" he pointed to is gesturing with his weapon. His words were gruff and slightly enhanced by the mask covering his face.

His patience were wearing thin, "Well!?" he asked again.

#98 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 10:06 PM

[Considering one of us complaint about the RP being dead....well. Several times, I've decided to pull out a rabbit out of my rather cool british hat and make you entertained. For at least 4 minutes.]

Hideaki was still motionless on the ground after Akira had left. He sighed. Maybe being a daimyo wasn't so...you know. Great. Until...a servant had politely knocked at the door of the daimyo. Something that wasn't so familiar considering everyone seemed to have dropped their manners at their own private chambers.

" My lord. Lord Daniel is here. "

Daniel. Oh yes....Daniel. The young man rose up and coughed. " Send him in. " And then this Daniel entered with his plaid young face. " Buenos Dias. " The spaniard spoke with his feverish latino ways. So much contrast. The fiery 'gusto' of Europe with the cold steel of Japan. Hideaki clapped his hands together.

" I see your people have decided to accept my proposal. How much. " The young man spoke loudly as he gave the man a brush. " What is this mio amigo? " Daniel turned his eyes on the brush. " Amigo! Your brush serves only to paint! You know! Expel your emotions in a fiery outburst of.....of... " Daniel seemed to lack the better wording.

" Emotions? " Hideaki replied.

" Yes! You see eye to eye in my poetry! Are you sure you're truly japanese? " The spaniard seemed to have taken a like to Hideaki. Yet the daimyo just simply wanted the transferral of services to be completed.

" Listen. I'll give your Queen the amount you proposed. The end. I want the guns now. " Hideaki spoke as he banged his index finger on the table, as if he was demanding something.

Daniel smiled as he placed a hand on his chin. " But of course! Antonio! Antonio! Viene aqui por favor! " Daniel summoned his servant who brought guns. They seemed to give the look that they were new, polished and of course...loaded. " Here you go. If you want in six hours you'll have enough guns for your army and many more! " Daniel's eccentric ways seemed to goo in his words. Hideaki found that quirk of him slightly...

Disgusting.

" Very well. Give this to Ringleader Katsumara down at the docks and he'll give you the gold. Be sure to give the rest of the armaments by the end of this day , Daniel. Or else your kind won't be very welcomed around here. " Hideaki presented the spaniard conquistador a document. Antonio placed the guns carefully at Hideaki's table and retreated with Daniel.

" Pleasure doing business with you Don Hideaki. " Him and his guarded men left the room and then the building smiling as they've done yet another business with the japanese.

Hideaki was too busy trying to understand the guns and carefully without shooting something...or someone with them.

[There. Aren't I special?]

#99 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 12 November 2009 - 03:36 PM

"Augh! I can't sleep at all. I feel so horrible today."

Hanami then twisted around her bed, making some pillows fall off, creating no noise. She kicked her blankets off her body, and walked slowly towards the bathroom. She took a quick bath, removing dirt and sweat she gained from her earlier lesson, and dressed up in her formal kimono, which was orange, as usual. Flower patterns decorated it all over, and a giant ribbon was wrapped delicately around her slim waist. She combed her brown hair, and tied it up into a small bun with a pin later on.

When she was done with cleaning herself up, she thought about making herself some snacks. She quietly walked to the kitchen, nodding politely to every individual who greeted her, and looked for her secret compartment. Various breads, pastries, and cakes greeted her rumbling stomach. She made some tea, and took a tray. She knew her brother had not followed Haruka's advice at all, and probably did not eat even a single bite.

---

She entered his chambers suddenly, not even bothering to knock, oblivious to the fact that other people had barged in previously as well. She set the tray down in her brother's table and smiled slightly, before getting a spoonful of the cake in front of her.

#100 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 03:43 PM

" Always barging in. "

Hideaki smiled as he placed the sample guns from Daniel away from her eyes. " Couldn't sleep? " He asked as he sat down. " You okay? " He asked as he grabbed a paster. He was hungry and yet he cloaked the rush for food. Hideaki simply ate calmly like it was something to fill his stomach between meals. He was silent, as he ate the cakes and such with his sister. Something he hadn't done in a long time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users