• Please log in to reply
882 replies to this topic

#1 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

http://www.animeulti...english-subbed/

New anime its so epic, but beware its really violent!!

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#2 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Apr 14 2013, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.animeulti...english-subbed/

New anime its so epic, but beware its really violent!!

Because nobody gets hurt in Naruto biggrin.gif

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#3 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (StrikerTheNoble @ Apr 14 2013, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because nobody gets hurt in Naruto biggrin.gif

Haha yeah guess so, but late in the manga so far its getting pretty bloody! laugh.gif

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#4 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

Man, I don't know why but the armored Titan that broke the wall is amazing! I still can't find an answer for why I'm so obsessed with that scene.

#5 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:19 AM

This is no shonen.... this more seinen than shonen.....

Then again, Evangelion's also a shonen, and we know how Evangelion is.....
The manga depresses me.

#6 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:35 AM

Man can't wait for this to be finished. I always watch a new series once its finished since I can't stand waiting every week for 20 minutes of satisfaction. Heard a lot of good things about this anime.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#7 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:02 AM

I love this series! The author does a great job of juxtaposing hope and despair. It's a very interesting read. There's a good bit of mystery involved as well.
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#8 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

Truly amazing *_*

#9 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:05 AM

This is no shonen.... this more seinen than shonen.....

Then again, Evangelion's also a shonen, and we know how Evangelion is.....

The manga depresses me.

There has been many violent and/or depressing shonen since... well, decades. Devilman, Hokuto no Ken, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure... are all shonen and all are quite bloody. And Evangelion's creator himself told Eva was a blend between Devilman (1971) and Ideon (1980). I know both shows and I can vouch for that.

A manga/anime is shonen, seinen, shojo, josei, kodomo... depending on the people it targets at, not depending on its content. If it is aimed at young male teens it is a shonen, regardless the content.

Regardless, I do not know if I'll read/watch this. Maybe I ought to give it a chance, but it does not seem my cup of tea.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#10 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

The manga is amazing and the anime does a great job of living up to it. I'm just curious as to what place in the manga the anime will leave off at, since it will only be 25 episodes long.

#11 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

So it is a shounen?

Anyway, I love this anime. I love the soundtracks, the animation quality(maybe it's easier to animate short shows like this and SAO because it only has 25 episodes ermm.gif ) The only bad thing, and this is minor - is that the blood and gore is toned down. I was wondering why Frans was dead because I didn't see much blood. ;P

ナルサク

#12 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ May 13 2013, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So it is a shounen?

Anyway, I love this anime. I love the soundtracks, the animation quality(maybe it's easier to animate short shows like this and SAO because it only has 25 episodes ermm.gif ) The only bad thing, and this is minor - is that the blood and gore is toned down. I was wondering why Frans was dead because I didn't see much blood. ;P

It really IS a shonen, ie., targeting the same demographic as Naruto (teens+), but what I meant was classifying this series as a shonen is the same as if the 300 movie or Die Hard was rated PG-13.

#13 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:35 PM

SPEECHLESS.

http://www.youtube.c...bed/bDAZJC-yYcg

Edited by JoHamSandwich, 18 June 2013 - 06:37 PM.

#14 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:24 AM

THIS ANIME IS CONFIRMED TO BE AMAZINGLY AWESOME BY YOUR LOCAL KAMINA-YOSHI. PLEASE WATCH IT AND SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE WHENEVER POSSIBLE.

THIS. ANIME. IS. WORTH IT.

ALSO, ERENxMIKASA IS MY OTP. ANYONE ELSE?

#15 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:34 AM

ALSO, ERENxMIKASA IS MY OTP. ANYONE ELSE?

Hell yeah! : DDDDDD

75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#16 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:39 AM

:hi5:

#17 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

Cavelady from 2005 or something

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • Interests:William Riker and his beard

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:04 PM

I'm in it for the kawaii titan-chwans that just want love  :wibble:

But the action scenes, characters, and those sexy uniforms with straps everywhere is a pleasant bonus too. I remember reading the manga's first few chapters before being traumatized  but seeing it animated made it more tolerable... and awesome.... uniforms in motion... it's all it takes to real me in.

#18 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:09 PM

lol that guy just took a Minato "defend you boyfriend!" : )

Alright, I'm a shipper. :sweat:

Pocky-chan, I agree so much, I love their clothes! :excited:

ナルサク

#19 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:16 PM

Me too!!

But honestly I've never shipped anything before narusaku, so this is only my secone, plus I dont ship them as hard as narusaku!!

#20 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:39 PM

Holy shiet I thought I was the only one shipping Eremika :argh: because you know, "he's my family" :fu:

Also 3DMG became a thing

JA2DBzd.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users