Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#16201 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:07 PM

So the day finally came when we can finally declare once and for all. Is Kishi one of the biggest trolls that ever walked the earth or is he really a monster that never cared about his readers and just wanted more money and knew exactly how to make the readers give it to him.

So Shall We Begin?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#16202 soshi

soshi

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:08 PM

I don't know Kishimoto personally, so I can't hate him as a person. I can and do hate him as a writer though, at this point he's given me enough reasons for that. Not even being "salty", you just can't play with a fandom like that. You just can't.

I do not know how he could write an ending so stupid,over the years I have read many mangas and and many of them seemed to me incomplete at the end(but logical and consistent) and and some of them with stupid ending but I must say naruto century surpassed all.I can not even conceive how an author can make a mistake so bad

#16203 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:08 PM

So the day finally came when we can finally declare once and for all. Is Kishi one of the biggest trolls that ever walked the earth or is he really a monster that never cared about his readers and just wanted more money and knew exactly how to make the readers give it to him.

So Shall We Begin?

I'm on embargo.

#16204 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:11 PM

lol damn

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#16205 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:12 PM

"Kushina's dying words to Naruto about finding someone like her was just me misleading you fans." - Kishi

tumblr_ng486spSOf1rgbjvqo1_500.gif

LOL. YOUR GIFS. I can't..

15f62c4.png

#16206 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:13 PM

For those who've read or watched the Hunger Games series

My thoughts On the latest interview :

Kishi if we burn then you burn with us

Hunger Games Ending

Edited by trang95, 05 December 2014 - 04:59 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#16207 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:16 PM

So Shall We Begin?

Sorry, I'm not calling this man "troll" because they had their had their reasons, and this man just tries his best at covering his ass. With this interview - he got his whole career set on fire, for what? Movie? And merchandise? Okay boy, you just turned 40, and you think this will fead your family entire life? Not with outcome you just said yourself, I can be called kitten, but this man need a punishment, mental or physical, or both at the same time, for 2 reasons:

- Not being honest to your readers.

- For being a weakling who was forced to end his manga this way by other people, despite setting hope in people's heart's with those panels of Jiraiya, Obito, Kakashi, Sakura, Naruto and etc.

Yes, I don't belive any single word he spoke.

#16208 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:18 PM

Tonight we dine in HELL!

My dears, I know what Kishimoto said lately breaks your heart. It would break everyone’s hearts, that’s no discussing.

However, all I ask you is have a little bit of patience, okay? Let’s wait until the movie appears and then we’ll talk. ;)

As of how it is now, it’s already 6 Dec. in Japan… So until other people will let us know how the movie went, we’ve got nothing to do but wait.

That’s why I say, just have a little bit of patience… Tonight we dine in Hell, tomorrow maybe in Heaven. ;)

No matter what happens, love you lots! ♥

See you tomorrow, going home and disconnecting myself until the movie is out. 

xoxo

Chatte

I'll drink to that my friend, I will gladly join the party in hell if it turn out bad, at least I'll have good company lol But before that, I'll wait because I got nothing to lose since we already know the bad outcome and who know, tomorrow like you said we might dine in heaven  :wink:

#16209 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:24 PM

RALLY OUR FORCES! RALLY OUR MEN! FIGHT!

#16210 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:28 PM

i got my popcorn ready for the kitten storm today.

popcorn_2.gif

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#16211 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:28 PM

Oh gosh, when you mention Hunger Games you just remind me of the horrible treatment the love triangle received in the books. I hated the way Collins ended up killing one of the pairings in the cheapest and most inconvincing way ever.

I'm a KatnissxPeeta fan and have always been, but there are times when I look at how a work has been executed, and in my eyes the ending was just plain out weak and unsatisfying.

Yeah I didn't like it either. The final book had some unnecessary things that shouldn't have happened especially one major component to the series that still bothers me to this day. I will admit that at one point I thought the ending of Mockinjay was one of the worst endings I've read in a series. Come a few years later when the final book in Divergent came out and ugh... don't even get me started on how that turned out. That ending (to the divergent series) was one where I thought nothing could top it, and then Kishi surprised me the ending to his own series. I mean the ending to Naruto makes Mockingjay look good and Divergent look okay. 

My god if a book or manga manages to top Naruto's worst ending then I'll probably have to make a top 4 or 5 worst endings to a series video. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#16212 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:32 PM

Oh dear.....regardless of the outcome, Kishi's likely going to end up sleeping in the streets in a few years time.

I'm quite looking forward to it :zaru:
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#16213 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:33 PM

i got my popcorn ready for the kitten storm today.

popcorn_2.gif

Me too lol

MJ_Popcorn.gif

#16214 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Oh dear.....regardless of the outcome, Kishi's likely going to end up sleeping in the streets in a few years time.

Thoughts?

#16215 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

If NH is canon in the next 10 hours, I still don't get how this kid is Naruto and Hinata's? 

tumblr_ng46ef5GHk1rn5s71o1_1280.png

Salad is a CLONE of Sasuke too, just female and with Karin's behavior. It's like the main kids don't have any genes from their supposed mothers, yet they have traits from the pairings we thought would happen (NS/SK) lool. I just don't see the point of this if NH really is canon. Or would that fall under Kishi's holy book of logic? :pimp:

The family that wasn't :(

#16216 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:35 PM

The family that wasn't :(

More like the family that SHOULD had happen and Bolt/Boruto is Shinachiku.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#16217 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:36 PM

If NH is canon in the next 10 hours, I still don't get how this kid is Naruto and Hinata's? 

Salad is a CLONE of Sasuke too, just female and with Karin's behavior. It's like the main kids don't have any genes from their supposed mothers, yet they have traits from the pairings we thought would happen (NS/SK) lool. I just don't see the point of this if NH really is canon. Or would that fall under Kishi's holy book of logic? :pimp:

Yeah seriously, Bolt is NOTHING like Hinata, plus they'll only focus on bolt in the third series ! 

If only Himawari didn't have those whiskers ! imo, it's kinda impossible to try to dissociate the whiskers from kyuubi's chakra  :ermm:

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#16218 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:36 PM

Duracell is their son, no doubt about that :hm:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#16219 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:37 PM

"Spare change?" - Kishi

Homeless_Lecher.jpg

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#16220 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:37 PM

Oh gosh, when you mention Hunger Games you just remind me of the horrible treatment the love triangle received in the books. I hated the way Collins ended up killing one of the pairings in the cheapest and most inconvincing way ever.

I'm a KatnissxPeeta fan and have always been, but there are times when I look at how a work has been executed, and in my eyes the ending was just plain out weak and unsatisfying.

Oh great thanks a lot for spoiling  :glare:  Now I found out that another of my OTP Katniss x Peeta is DEAD!!!  :wallbash:  When will this horror ends  :twitch: .

ALSO FUUUUUUUUUUUU*CCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK  YOUUUUUUUU!!!  KISHIMOTO YOU FU*CKING SELLOUT SEXIST PIG  I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL AND NEVER PICK UP THAT PEN TO WRITE  SCREW YOU  YOU DISGRACE OF AN AUTHOR  :cuss: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 05 December 2014 - 04:37 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users