Close
Photo

Is Kishimoto really contradicting himself?

naruto chapter 693 narusaku manga

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:15 PM

remember how itachi cast that genjutsu izanagi or whatever it's called on kabuto and he changed from it. i think this is how it's going to be with sakura she'll break out of the genjutsu no longer liking sauce.

izanagi costs an eye....

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#22 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:26 PM

Besides i'm pretty sure his eye needs to record some things happening beforehand so he can replay it over and over again like Itachi did.

eh10ut.jpg

#23 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:31 PM

She cares about his dream. She wants him to make his dream to come true. She stated this in part 1.

Kishi made sakura say love in the romantic sense to sasuke in front of naruto. It's messed up.

It's even more messed up for sakura to feel death from sasuke to get over him. IMO, sakura's love for sasuke shouldn't be this strong.

She cares about his dream, that means her love for Naruto is selfless. Unlike her "so strong" love for Sasuke. She says it's strong, but never even tried to understand him properly. How is that true love? She might want to save him, but that's also because she wants to be like they were in a team again, not only thinking of him. 

As if "Sasuke-kuuun i love you!! Please DONT do this!!" would have stop him from doing so...

As if she didnt try that sometimes and it ended up getting stabbed by him...

So yes... saying "Dont you DARE killing Naruto" ,would be more reasonable and make much much, much more sense..

But what would you expect from her?

When Naruto said to Sakuke "If we fight again.. we will both DIE.." instead of caring for her teammate, who stood beside her for all these years... 

she was like "I know i cant do much....but ill have to believe in both of them.."

Believe in what? Killing themselfs? Getting again stabbed by Sasuke kun?

Good job Sakura...Good job...

Saying that would make her get stabbed or hear something like "And what can YOU do if I dare?" And she would just look down the way she did when he called her useless. It doesn't make any more sense. No one says "don't you dare" when they can do nothing at all if the person does what they shouldn't dare doing. And she knew that. Last time she confessed her love, he looked much more comprehensive (saying thank you and blah), I'm sure she didn't expect that. The time he called her annoying was when she said Naruto is stupid. As I said before, the confession wasn't good writing, but it's not like it lacks sense. It's like, all that Sakura thought she could do to stop him. Just like her confession to Naruto, we all know she wouldn't stop him with that, but she tried. Anyway, Kakashi himself said that she was in fact trying to save him. 

Believe in Naruto bringing Sasuke back and believe in Sasuke redeeming himself. 

Edited by Naruko, 29 September 2014 - 04:57 PM.

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#24 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:22 PM

She cares about his dream, that means her love for Naruto is selfless. Unlike her "so strong" love for Sasuke. She says it's strong, but never even tried to understand him properly. How is that true love? She might want to save him, but that's also because she wants to be like they were in a team again, not only thinking of him. 

Saying that would make her get stabbed or hear something like "And what can YOU do if I dare?" And she would just look down the way she did when he called her useless. It doesn't make any more sense. No one says "don't you dare" when they can do nothing at all if the person does what they shouldn't dare doing. And she knew that. Last time she confessed her love, he looked much more comprehensive (saying thank you and blah), I'm sure she didn't expect that. The time he called her annoying was when she said Naruto is stupid. As I said before, the confession wasn't good writing, but it's not like it lacks sense. It's like, all that Sakura thought she could do to stop him. Just like her confession to Naruto, we all know she wouldn't stop him with that, but she tried. Anyway, Kakashi himself said that she was in fact trying to save him. 

Believe in Naruto bringing Sasuke back and believe in Sasuke redeeming himself. 

Saying "Dont you dare to kill him",

would be a natural reaction from her,

if she was desperate to save Naruto 

Saying that would make her get stabbed or hear something like "And what can YOU do if I dare?"

She could reply to Sasuke "Whatever it takes!".

THAT would be an anwser from somebody who tries to protect someone dear to him.

How many times did you see Naruto wimp out and not saving Sakura from danger?

Didnt he fight Gaara in order to save her? Yes he did.

Didnt he fight Orochimaru in order to protect her?Yes he did.

Didnt he get infont of Soras/Kabotos/Sasukes attack to protect Sakura?Yes he did.

So...i ask you...

Why cant Sakura do the same for him then?

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#25 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:56 PM

Saying that would make her get stabbed or hear something like "And what can YOU do if I dare?"

Didnt he get infont of Soras/Kabotos/Sasukes attack to protect Sakura?Yes he did.

So...i ask you...

She can do the same, though not when she obviously doesn't stand a chance and he does, that would just disrupt Naruto since he would obviously try to save her from getting stabbed. Do you want her to be like Hinata or what? Also, she obviously cares about Sasuke too, even if she cares about Naruto, so replying that way would be too OOC to Sakura. Kishi wouldn't write that. As I said before, let's try to get out of the NS perspective a bit and try to be reasonable. After the RAW came out, it's obvious that all Sakura was doing was try to bring Sasuke back, she was not the same 12 years old girl who pursued a relationship with him. She was trying to save Sasuke, and consequently, she was trying to save everyone, including Naruto. 

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#26 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:28 PM

So...i ask you...

She did, or did you not watch Road To Ninja where she basically threw herself inf front of Naruto as a shield when Tobi was coming after him.

eh10ut.jpg

#27 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:19 PM

She did, or did you not watch Road To Ninja where she basically threw herself inf front of Naruto as a shield when Tobi was coming after him.

it was an AU.

I meant in the actual manga (delete Sora/Kabutos attack, they are fillers i think).

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#28 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:48 PM

it was an AU.

I meant in the actual manga (delete Sora/Kabutos attack, they are fillers i think).

You're acting like Sakura did nothing for Naruto. What about when Sakura protected Naruto and Sasuke when they were both unconscious, and the cut her hair to change herself, for them? Or what about when Sakura threw the kunai to keep Naruto from falling in the Forest of Death? Or when she jumps in and risks her life for Naruto who could've ended beheaded by Zabuza's sword if not for her? Or when Naruto was caught by Itachi's genjutsu, and Sakura helped him by touching his body to inserting her chakra into him to stop the flow? Or when Naruto turned four-tails she risked her life by running to him, and trying to tell him that they were going to bring back Sasuke together? Or when she asked Tsunade if she could be her apprentice, because she realized it was selfish of her to ask Naruto to bring back Sasuke? 

She's done way too may selfless things for Naruto. Too many for me to count. This is why I support Sakura's feelings for Naruto, rather than her feelings for Sasuke.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#29 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:54 AM

You're acting like Sakura did nothing for Naruto. What about when Sakura protected Naruto and Sasuke when they were both unconscious, and the cut her hair to change herself, for them? Or what about when Sakura threw the kunai to keep Naruto from falling in the Forest of Death? Or when she jumps in and risks her life for Naruto who could've ended beheaded by Zabuza's sword if not for her? Or when Naruto was caught by Itachi's genjutsu, and Sakura helped him by touching his body to inserting her chakra into him to stop the flow? Or when Naruto turned four-tails she risked her life by running to him, and trying to tell him that they were going to bring back Sasuke together? Or when she asked Tsunade if she could be her apprentice, because she realized it was selfish of her to ask Naruto to bring back Sasuke? 

She's done way too may selfless things for Naruto. Too many for me to count. This is why I support Sakura's feelings for Naruto, rather than her feelings for Sasuke.

The "little things" that are often overlooked, but the feelings behind them are what truly matter, like Yamato said.

#30 Tatsumi

Tatsumi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 06:58 AM

izanagi costs an eye....

i didn't mean it like that just once she comes out of the jutsu she will realize... meh whatever... just forget it what i said is dumb.

#31 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:54 AM

He quite possibly is...

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#32 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:19 AM

Sakura come up to both Sasuke and Naruto. Naruto look at Sakura like he did when he disguised as Sasuke and then he'll accidentally comment on her forehead. She then realized it was him that day. LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users