#41 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 28 November 2014 - 05:03 PM

He wasn't playing with the fandom... until he learned that the fandom are more interested in the shipping fanservice than the story and everything else. After that, he realised that until he gives shipping fanservices, like "confessions", hand holdings, CPRs, "parallels" ect he can sell his mindf*ck highly. Trust me, the only (and only) difference between Naruto and Bleach was that Kubo didn't put shipping into his manga.

Also, those who knew the conception and creation of the manga may know that Hinata was created even before Sasuke and Sakura, so Kishi probably had some emotional sides with her and wished to make her wish come true too. But that's my speculation.

do you mean this sketch?

just randomly drawn for pleasure. nothing to do with first female created or anything

source and translated by : naruhina fanclub (4th post)

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#42 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:42 PM

I doubt Kishimoto was really aware what was going on with the film. They just put his name on it and he went with whatever writing they decided. At least around 662-73 he was presumably still going to write an NS ending unless those parallels and literally symbolisms were meant to be trolling.

Edited by SuperChief, 28 November 2014 - 06:43 PM.

#43 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2014 - 01:14 AM

I really don't know, I guess that its one of those things that we'll never get an answer to.

#44 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 07:39 AM

I really don't know, I guess that its one of those things that we'll never get an answer to.

Only with time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users