Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 05:13 PM

http://mangastream.c...ruto/006/3746/1
New chapter out in korean. Will post English version when it is available

Edited by Namikaze Clan, 20 October 2016 - 09:36 PM.

#2 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 20 October 2016 - 05:53 PM

Well it looks like my ending point for this chapter was a little off, I thought the chapter would end at the 1 hr and 14-16 minutes. 

Instead it ends at 1 hr and 12 minute mark which is still relatively close. 

In case anyone is curious the chapter ends with Boruto, Sasuke, and the 5 Kage going into the other dimension to save Naruto. 

Also is it just be or did the art style improve a little?  Not saying that as a compliment, but it looks a bit different compared to before. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:32 PM

I haven't check completely but that Gaara's shot looks pretty rough...

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 20 October 2016 - 07:33 PM.

#4 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:36 PM

English version is out. Updated OP

#5 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:11 PM

Wow the composition and poses are really awkward. 

01.png

02.png

#6 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:26 AM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................... *snort, gasp* Huh? Wha? Sorry did I miss Something? :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 October 2016 - 04:26 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#7 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:31 AM

So the Boruto movie is coming to a near end in the manga. I wonder if the rumors are true when the present time resumes in the manga. Hinata will still have the main female role and the son the protagonist. Not too surprising with the current fillers arcs focusing on Hinata.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#8 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:11 AM

Summary time:

So they have had six weeks to do this single chapter in this weekly magazine.

Title page "O Great Father," Oh Great. Is this the chapter where Bolt realizes he wrong about not worshiping the ground his father walks on? (sarcasms)-Edit: that is actually fairly accurate) The art looks better then the last cover page bolt was on.

Naruto goes DBZ power up to summon kurama to stop the Evil BombTM. This takes about three pages to do.

Kurama them starts to use a beast ball then stops. Bolt wonders why? Thankfully we have Mister Not Gay who's soul is perpetually intertwined with Naruto his Soul Brother, who are two halves of the same whole that bond surpasses love, marriage, brotherhood, reasoning, or logic to explain Bolt what his other half is thinking. Have I mentioned that neither one of them is gay yet? 

Generic villain does generic "pathetic humans" line. OK. The art is better then the other chapter so far but there is a reason for it. The art is so minimalist that there has barely been anything other then one character per panel and so far it been three panels per page average. There aren't really been a background so far. And the art is still average for what I expect out of professional manga. SIX WEEKS!

1 page of Bolt realizing he should've been worshiping his dad. 2 pages of Bolt realizing he should've been worshiping his dad. 3 pages of Bolt realizing he should've been worshiping his dad. 4 pages of Bolt realizing he should've been worshiping his dad. Five! Five pages of Bolt realizing he should've been worshiping his dad!

Next "few pages" it the Bolt walking up in hospital, his mom beaten up, his dad abducted, we finally have some background minimalist backgrounds mind you, and for once Sakura doesn't look like complete crap.

On second thought I'm pretty sure the rest of the chapter is "of Bolt realizing he should've been worshiping his dad all along."

Eventually after about another ten pages, he puts on Naruto old jacket, and Sasuke walks in and chews out bolt about him not realizing he should've been worshiping his dad all along. Oh Sasuke has accepted Bolt as his #1 Disciple.

God! This thing is padded more then a insecure freshman girl's bra on prom night! Who was brought as a date by the lead quarterback for the national winning team!

Oh after about a dozen pages of that the other kage finally come in. They head off and then Sakura Hinata and team Konohamaru come to greet him off. Well at least hinata face doesn't look like she had an orgasm like she did in the movie. I can give the manga that.

Well the art was better but it was mainly because there was barely anything in the chapter. This chapter could not be more padded if they tried.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 October 2016 - 06:13 PM.

#9 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:08 AM

Seriously, can anyone explain to me on why Boruto is going like he's the leader?

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:32 PM

Summary time:

So they have had six weeks to do this single chapter in this weekly magazine.

Title page "O Great Father," Oh Great. Is this the chapter where Bolt realizes he wrong about not worshiping the ground his father walks on? (sarcasms)-Edit: that is actually fairly accurate) The art looks better then the last cover page bolt was on.

Naruto goes DBZ power up to summon kurama to stop the Evil Bomb TM. This takes about three pages to do.

Kurama them starts to use a beast ball then stops. Bolt wonders why? Thankfully we have Mister Not Gay who's soul is perpetually intertwined with Naruto his the Soul Brother, who are two haves of the same whole that bond surpasses love, marriage, brotherhood, reasoning, or logic to explain Bolt what his other half is thinking. Have I mentioned that neither one of them is gay yet?

Generic villain does generic "pathetic humans" line. OK. The art is better then the other chapter so far but there is a reason for it. The art is so minimalist that there has barely been anything other then one character per panel and so far it been three panels per page average. There aren't really been a background so far. And the art is still average for what I expect out of professional manga. SIX WEEKS!

1 page of Bolt realizing he should've been worshiping his dad. 2 pages of Bolt realizing he should've been worshiping his dad. 3 pages of Bolt realizing he should've been worshiping his dad. 4 pages of Bolt realizing he should've been worshiping his dad. Five! Five pages of Bolt realizing he should've been worshiping his dad!

Next "few pages" it the Bolt walking up in hospital, his mom beaten up, his dad abducted, we finally have some background minimalist backgrounds mind you, and for once Sakura doesn't look like complete crap.

On second thought I'm pretty sure the rest of the chapter is "of Bolt realizing he should've been worshiping his dad all along."

Eventually after about another ten pages, he puts on Naruto old jacket, and Sasuke walks in and chews out bolt about him not realizing he should've been worshiping his dad all along. Oh Sasuke has accepted Bolt as his #1 Disciple.

God! This thing is padded more then a insecure freeman girl's bra on prom night! Who was brought as a date by the lead quarterback for the national winning team!

Oh after about a dozen pages of that the other kage finally come in. They had of and then Sakura Hinata and team Konohamaru come to greet him off. Well at least hinata face doesn't look like she had an orgasm like she did in the movie. I can give the manga that.

Well the art was better but it was mainly because there was barely anything in the chapter. This chapter could not be more padded if they tried.

1. So to worship a deadbeat father scumbag is to be celebrated? :mellow:  I AM SHOCKED, I TELL YOU.............................. :zaru:

2. I thought that was Naruto's job do to that about Sasuke. To bow and kiss the the ground Sasuke's feet walk on and fan-girl him more than Sasuke's wife, AN ACTUAL FAN GIRL. :lmao: And therefore, they are the most explicitly gay men that have never been confirmed. :th_yeah:

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 October 2016 - 01:33 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#11 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:02 PM

Ugh this sucks. That whole chapter could have been wrapped up in about four pages. No real plot - just people showing up, making declarations. Or staring intently. There is no pacing of plot, no change in direction, no suspenseful ending.

There were things Kishi did that made me crazy, but there was a reason Naruto was so insanely popular. And it had to do with maintaining a good plot. There was always some little something to look forward to and bring the reader back for the next chapter (even if some weeks it was just the far-off carrot of NS). 

I don't know. Maybe Boruto will get better. But you would think they'd be throwing everything into these opening chapters to retain the current readers. Not holding off on good story-telling and illustrations until...some unknown time in the future. When they really have to work hard to win back or catch new fans. 

The deck is stacked against this manga just by coming out after Naruto. It's too easy to compare. So why wait to produce the good stuff. And if this is the good stuff.... Then is it all downhill from here?   :sad:

On another note, I think some of the illustration is improving. This one wasn't as sloppy as some of the others. The poses are better formed. And the facial expressions aren't as distorted. So maybe they're focusing on improving the art.

On the design aspect, I still hate Gaara's hair, but his outfit is cool. Like really cool. I could see that as an evolution of him from the manga, if they had done a third section of Naruto. (The others, however, just seem like tweaked versions of their old manga outfits. Not an over-all style change. (I don't count Hinata, because she was obviously never pulled out of Obito's dream pod at the end of Naruto. The Hinata in this manga is not her.))

And why do all the girls look like James Bond or kung-fu movie extras? What with the '60s bobbed hair, the kage with the 'dragon lady' thigh-slit dress, Sakura's belly-button-baring cheongsam, Sarada and her junior airline stewardess outfit, and even Hinata's overly girlish retro-turtle-neck outfit making her look like an taller version of her child.

And lastly, Sasuke. Kishimoto's beloved. He gets no outfit at all. Just black. And with that hair over his face he's got less expression than Kakashi. Sasuke always had the most bad-a$$ poses, the coolest outfits, the coldest sneers. Nope. Na-ah. That's all gone now. 

Instead Sasuke walks in on Bonehead— I mean, Boruto, and sums up that now he knows how his dad felt his whole life just because he got caught cheating one time and was busted. Really? Twelve years of hatred and abandonment by his village vs. Boruto rightly feeling the effects of being caught cheating? Really?? 

And because of that Sasuke takes on Boruto as his apprentice. Says the kid reminds him of Naruto, and now that he knows what it feels like to be a loser, that he'll be able to be taught. It literally goes against everything that Sasuke was/is — that being a loser who brags and fakes his way makes you a better ninja than one with inherent talent that trains relentlessly to get better.

Oh yeah, and btw, Sasuke hated Naruto growing up. Hated him. So right...the kid that acts like his old rival will be the best one to train? His #1 disciple? Ugh.

For comparison, when Jiraiya took on Naruto, it was with resentment (a little, at first) and he did a terrible job at it. For a long time. They both had to learn to be a better student and master. They grew into their roles and the reader grew to like them both better.

Sasuke could be presented as being terrible at teaching because he literally thinks everyone else is beneath him (even his own child) and Boruto a resentful and arrogant student, always looking for a short-cut to cheat his way through. 

But no, Boruto is ready and willing (Boruto: "No more cheating for me, no siree bob!"), and Sasuke takes him on like takes on students all the time and that he's great at it (Sasuke: "I love being around other people, giving positive support and acknowledging their strengths! Why, just look at my track record— I'm going to be a great teacher!").

Even Kakashi was a terrible and reticent teacher, and he'd actually trained teams before.

Anyway, I hope for their sake this manga hits its stride, and soon. I know they're catching up to the movie, so these chapters should have been easy. Really, when you think about how long ago the movie plot/script was decided on, they've had since then to build these chapters. Not just six weeks. Like years. They could have done a lot better than this. 

(lol - sorry for the LAP!)

#12 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:22 PM

Oh yeah, and btw, Sasuke hated Naruto growing up. Hated him.

Wait! I didn't read the chapter (nor do I plan to). But what about all those flashbacks in manga when they wanted to approach each other but didn't (iirc Sasuke was seating close to river when Naruto was walking above on the road, and had stared at each other)? I never thought that Sasuke hated Naruto back then. More like ignored him, found him annoying. But why the straight up hatred? heck when Sakura dissed Naruto for lack of parents. Sasuke actually defended Naruto. So I always assumed they had at least some mutual respect because they were both alone. But this. Just sigh......

Gahhh....look at me trying to use logic and common sense in this... :pinch:

Yp330yZ.gif

#13 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:25 PM

My cousin brought up something and it made me laugh.. 

Imagine if after next chapter we cut back to the final fight between Boruto and Kakwaki and then that's it. No more Boruto manga.

It be a huge middle finger to the fans, but considering what's happened with Naruto since 2014 I think it deserves it. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:49 PM

Seriously, why is Boruto going??

#15 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:43 PM

4 life its because he is the main character and this is his movie so of course he has to fight the big bad. Never mind that it later mentioned that the big bad is stronger then the strongest opponent his father and master ever fought. So this breaks the power levels of the sequel right off.

Milian they did have mutual respect if we go by chapter 698 but honest i skimmed through that bit because i already know what Sasuke was going to go on about since it was that obvious already.

Tricksie I'm not even sure how this even took 6 weeks to make? Granted this is the first chapter i don't have any problems with the art work because I was too busy notice how padded out it was. Also their was barely anything in each panel so when you only have to do one character's face per panel and focus on it. You can really make it look good. This was about 48 page i think you could actually cover it in about 10 and still have the same effect they were going for. But i think they reason they are doing this is because they really don't have any ideas and kishimoto doesn't care. Remember after this they are going to have to introduce Nail have him and bolt be come best friends have him turn evil and them have the fight to decided the fate of the ninja system "Destroy it verse the status quo." So they are just padding it out hoping to think of a good idea in the mean time.

Now why they were given 6 week to do this chapter well it been two months since the first volume came out with poor sale numbers. So I would not be surprise if they were called into an office to "discuss it" then someone thought maybe if they gave them more time to do a chapter maybe it would improve. And then the idiots did this.

#16 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:54 PM

Wait! I didn't read the chapter (nor do I plan to). But what about all those flashbacks in manga when they wanted to approach each other but didn't (iirc Sasuke was seating close to river when Naruto was walking above on the road, and had stared at each other)? I never thought that Sasuke hated Naruto back then. More like ignored him, found him annoying. But why the straight up hatred? heck when Sakura dissed Naruto for lack of parents. Sasuke actually defended Naruto. So I always assumed they had at least some mutual respect because they were both alone. But this. Just sigh......

Gahhh....look at me trying to use logic and common sense in this... :pinch:

You don't have to read the chapter. They're just totally downplaying how mean and sneaky Sasuke's character was in the Naruto manga so he can fill the role of New Jiraiya in the Boruto manga. Without any of the sticky details like, oh I don't know, continuity!

In the tradition of Kishimoto's manga vagueness, I guess you could say Sasuke's character change all depends on how you look at it.

On the one hand, sure there were some moments when they were kids where it looked like they might have connected (although honestly, I think it might have been from Naruto to Sasuke, and not the opposite). But any hope of friendship ended during their genin days (which were pretty rocky anyway).

But on the other hand...Sasuke tried to kill Naruto several times. And nearly did in part one. And swore to do it just as many times, and to anyone who would listen.

Add to that the fact that their frenemy situation was never resolved by the end of the manga. So in Boruto, you shouldn't have a ret-conned or reformed Sasuke saying he's going to train Boruto and it's all going to be peachy because he understands Naruto so well. You should have a Sasuke who's still serving his own purposes, still dangerous, and still shifty. After all, this is the guy who dumped his wife for 12 years, and clearly isn't interested in training his daughter — the ONLY UCHiHA HEIR and ONLY OTHER PERSON WITH A SHARINGAN — so why should we expect it's going to go well with Boruto?

Sort of like them inserting Hinata into Naruto's life earlier, to make her the first and most important bond, or turning her into a fretting housewife instead of the ninja she trained to be, they are warping Sasuke's character to make him better suited to Boruto's story. Without ever resolving Sasuke's problems or plotline from the Naruto manga. 

It's no different than any of the other kitten they've done to the story. If you want to believe the Sasuke has changed, then there's enough weak background and plotholes to justify it. Just like NH. But in terms of a continuation of Naruto's manga story, it doesn't make sense. But eh, when have they ever cared about that?  :zaru:

Also, just thinking about another design aspect of this chapter: Why does Sasuke still look the same age? Naruto is drawn with obvious creases around his eyes. But not sasuke - he just looks the same. Not older or rougher, more jaded or more handsome. Nothing. He literally looks just the same.  :facepalm:

#17 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:56 PM

Seriously, why is Boruto going??

He's going away?

Oh thank God.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#18 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 06:04 PM

Tricksie I'm not even sure how this even took 6 weeks to make? Granted this is the first chapter i don't have any problems with the art work because I was too busy notice how padded out it was. Also their was barely anything in each panel so when you only have to do one character's face per panel and focus on it. You can really make it look good. This was about 48 page i think you could actually cover it in about 10 and still have the same effect they were going for. But i think they reason they are doing this is because they really don't have any ideas and kishimoto doesn't care. Remember after this they are going to have to introduce Nail have him and bolt be come best friends have him turn evil and them have the fight to decided the fate of the ninja system "Destroy it verse the status quo." So they are just padding it out hoping to think of a good idea in the mean time.

Now why they were given 6 week to do this chapter well it been two months since the first volume came out with poor sale numbers. So I would not be surprise if they were called into an office to "discuss it" then someone thought maybe if they gave them more time to do a chapter maybe it would improve. And then the idiots did this.

This is so true. And it's exactly what I thought too when I was reading it. Each panel should tell a story or bring a new piece of information to the ongoing story. These didn't. It was just pages of the same actions from different angles. But not a lot of scenes moving the plot along. Think about how crammed full some of those Naruto chapters were, ending with a surprise or leaving you wanting more. And here they're dragging it out scenes and having new characters pop up out of nowhere for no reason. Just pointless.

#19 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:23 PM

Milian they did have mutual respect if we go by chapter 698 but honest i skimmed through that bit because i already know what Sasuke was going to go on about since it was that obvious already.

You don't have to read the chapter. They're just totally downplaying how mean and sneaky Sasuke's character was in the Naruto manga so he can fill the role of New Jiraiya in the Boruto manga. Without any of the sticky details like, oh I don't know, continuity!

In the tradition of Kishimoto's manga vagueness, I guess you could say Sasuke's character change all depends on how you look at it.

On the one hand, sure there were some moments when they were kids where it looked like they might have connected (although honestly, I think it might have been from Naruto to Sasuke, and not the opposite). But any hope of friendship ended during their genin days (which were pretty rocky anyway).

But on the other hand...Sasuke tried to kill Naruto several times. And nearly did in part one. And swore to do it just as many times, and to anyone who would listen.

Add to that the fact that their frenemy situation was never resolved by the end of the manga. So in Boruto, you shouldn't have a ret-conned or reformed Sasuke saying he's going to train Boruto and it's all going to be peachy because he understands Naruto so well. You should have a Sasuke who's still serving his own purposes, still dangerous, and still shifty. After all, this is the guy who dumped his wife for 12 years, and clearly isn't interested in training his daughter — the ONLY UCHiHA HEIR and ONLY OTHER PERSON WITH A SHARINGAN — so why should we expect it's going to go well with Boruto?

Sort of like them inserting Hinata into Naruto's life earlier, to make her the first and most important bond, or turning her into a fretting housewife instead of the ninja she trained to be, they are warping Sasuke's character to make him better suited to Boruto's story. Without ever resolving Sasuke's problems or plotline from the Naruto manga. 

It's no different than any of the other kitten they've done to the story. If you want to believe the Sasuke has changed, then there's enough weak background and plotholes to justify it. Just like NH. But in terms of a continuation of Naruto's manga story, it doesn't make sense. But eh, when have they ever cared about that?  :zaru:

Also, just thinking about another design aspect of this chapter: Why does Sasuke still look the same age? Naruto is drawn with obvious creases around his eyes. But not sasuke - he just looks the same. Not older or rougher, more jaded or more handsome. Nothing. He literally looks just the same.  :facepalm:

I couldn't agree more. I never did get the whole "brother bond" between Naruto and Sasuke. Sure they were rivals. And you could say barely friends (chunin exams). But it never reached the needed debt for me to care. There were no reasons for Naruto to be so fixated on him. Putting him before Hokage/his friends etc. It feels forced.

Anyway this chapters don't even make sense. Sasuke is being made even bigger douche for no reasons. Like people didn't have enough reasons to hate his guts already.

Nothing more to say. i wrote enough laps when manga ended! :D

Yp330yZ.gif

#20 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:32 PM

No, really. Why is Boruto going like he's a Kage level?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users