74 replies to this topic

#61 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:09 AM

^ heeeeeeee~ I'm not saying he can't be creative heheelq7.png But...sorta...

#62 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Sep 9 2009, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually Naruto may have a more powerful Sage Mode and mastered Rasengan but like Jiraiya Naruto hasn't learn any of the Toad Sage Ninjutsu that we've seen Jiraiya use throughout part 1 and 2 so I think IMOP that Naruto will need a little more than Sage Mode/Taijutsu/Rasengan (Kyuubi is useless as long as Sasuke can use the Sharingan to suppress/control it) to defeat a Sasuke with all of his brothers inherited MS now shown with even greater skill than Itachi (except Itachi's insane use of exploding Kage Bunshins/Crows).

QUOTE (Cloud @ Sep 9 2009, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, first of all, the frogs can't exactly merge with Naruto to allow him to use the special frog techniques. Not to mention the number of years Jiraiya wandered around the world, giving him time to learn techniques.

You want Naruto to just randomly learn techniques?

Right there, Cloud.

And people tend to forget about that this panel on the right hand corner, and this page as well. Potential of Naruto's true power...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#63 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:46 AM

I though that was just an incident caused by Nagato's chakra rod mixing the 2 chakras together, Since the chakra rods affects a ninja's chakra flow pattern.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 10 September 2009 - 02:22 PM.

#64 ShadowWolf

ShadowWolf

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:04 AM

Honestly, I too have no idea why everyone is complaining about Sasuke. Yeah, sure, he learned how to master his hax techniques a lot faster than Itachi (and also how to use them more effectively), but he's obviously still miles away from Raikage. He failed with all of his new techniques, was scooped up like one of my little sister's plastic barbie dolls, and then was thrown into the ground in a fantastic demonstration of uber wrestling skills. Actually, I love the fact that the little emo's getting the stuffing beaten outta him. He deserved it! heheelq7.png

On the other hand we have Naruto who, unlike all of the other ninja before him, lives in the present and trucks on through whatever stands in his way, be it hard training, finding true love, or even creating peace within his world. This is actually the beginning of another theme (yes, ANOTHER one dry.gif ). Naruto naturally realized that life is about the journey, and not the destination. Everyone turned power or revenge into their final goal, but our favorite hero lived in the moment without dwelling on the past or future. Peace is something that the world wants, but it needs to realize that it can only exist for a second, which is in the present, which is also what Naruto seems to believe in wow.png (Wow...where did all of that come from? I'm so confused... pinch.gif )

So I guess Sasuke wanted his "destination" (revenge) really badly, and now he's pretty much screwed for years of chasing after it.

*after months of reading it, Shady finally gets the idea of the manga--everyone else facepalms*

#65 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:22 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Sep 9 2009, 11:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I though that was just an incident caused by Negato's chakra rod mixing the 2 chakras together, Since the chakra rods affects a ninja's chakra flow pattern.

It's Nagato. Negato is Italian for useless or denied. His chakra rods make the user unable to use chakra since he controls the person that is stabbed by the rod.

The eyes Derock showed us with pictures is Naruto basically tapping into his inner Kyuubi and being in Sage Mode at the same time, since he was so angry.

#66 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Sep 9 2009, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ask and ye shall Recieve

as to sasuke surving the 8 tails that wasnt his doing you can thank Karin and Juugo for that Sasuke was toast without their help.

And I dont object to him having Mangekyo its the final stage of hate for the Uchiha and its needed for the end when Naruto beats him and shows him that other way.

Thank you very much, so this is from the second naruto shippuden movie?

#67 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:22 PM

Woow O_O Sasuke really got a hit! I like that smack, unfortunately Raikage didn't do some elbow-hit...

Fuhh, finally Tobi finished his talk and went away. I wonder what would Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato do. I hope in the next chapter there's some panels about Sakura...I miss her a little huh.gif

#68 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Sep 9 2009, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah it would be even more epic if Viz Media could get Samuel L. Jackson to do the voice over of Raikage. a_thumbs.gif

More like Chris Rock or Chris Tucker. That would explain why the Raikage is so worked up about showing what a tough guy he is. wink.gif

#69 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Sep 10 2009, 07:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
More like Chris Rock or Chris Tucker. That would explain why the Raikage is so worked up about showing what a tough guy he is. wink.gif

Or Mr T xdddd

#70 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Sep 10 2009, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or Mr T xdddd

He ain't gettin' on no plane!

#71 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Sep 9 2009, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right there, Cloud.

And people tend to forget about that this panel on the right hand corner, and this page as well. Potential of Naruto's true power...

I think the next time we see Naruto tapping sage and kyuubi chakra at the same time will be when he fights Sasuke
I can't wait! :bunny:

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#72 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Sep 10 2009, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He ain't gettin' on no plane!

That is so true xddd.

#73 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:04 PM

So true xDDDD

#74 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Sep 10 2009, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or Mr T xdddd

Raikage: I pity the foo' who gets all angsty!

Sasuke: Mother****er-
bd5.jpg

#75 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Sep 10 2009, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Raikage: I pity the foo' who gets all angsty!

Sasuke: Mother****er-

111189.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users