Full Spoiler Script from Ohana --Click here to view--
雷影VSサスケ
Raikage VS Sasuke

つっこむ雷
*Raikage charges in

水月『速い!』
Suigetsu: “He’s fast!”

雷(雷遁チャクラ身にまとってる)、重吾にパンチ。
*Raikage, covered in his raiton chakra, punches Juugo.

重吾止める
*Juugo stops the punch.

462 サスケの忍道…!!
Chapter 462: Sasuke’s Ninja Way…!!

シーは探知?
*C seems to be trying to track Karin (probably the same way she does others)?

水月、シーに斬りかかる。
*Suigetsu tries to cut C down.

ダルイが刀で止める
*But is stopped by Darui’s sword swing

水月『いいの(刀)持ってるね
折れたからって こりゃやれねーよ』
Suigetsu: “Hey you have a nice one there (talking about Darui’s sword). But just because mine broke that doesn’t mean I’ll give it away.”

雷、さっきのパンチ重吾にめりこんでいく
*Raikage’s punch leaves a big dent in Juugo

雷『まずは一匹』
Raikage: “That’s one rodent down”

サスケ、写輪眼で~~~
*Sasuke tries to use his Sharingan ~~~

雷『写輪眼ごときに とらえられるワシではないわ』
Raikage: Don’t think I can be caught by the Sharingan.

シー(雷影様の体内の神経伝達…反射のスピードは黄色い閃光に劣らない
こいつらよくついてきてるほうだ しかし反射を活性化するための
雷遁チャクラをまとった以上 写輪眼でも追いつけない それにまだ…)
C (thinking): “Raikage-sama’s synaptic response and his reflex speed rival (*on par with*) that of the Yellow Flash. These guys are keeping up pretty well, but as long as he has the raiton chakra surrounding him to help jump start his reflexes not even the Sharingan will be able to keep up. On top of that he still…”

重吾パンチを受けつつ 分離?『クアハハアー死ねー!!』
*Juugo, while continuing to take punches, seems to split himself? “Haaa haaa haa. Die!!

ダルイ『!?』
Darui: !?

シー(ゼロ距離)
C (thinking): “From zero distance”
重吾、雷に一撃
*Juugo hits Raikage

ダルイ『くっ』
Darui: “Dammit”

シー(やったか!? 何だ!?雷影様の一撃をくらって生きていたとでも!?)
C (thinking): Did he do it!? What!? You mean he took one of Raikage-sama’s attacks and lived!?

シー(!?)
C: !?

シーの目の前にサスケの影
*Sasuke appears in front of C

九尾みたいな影がシーを掴む
*And a shadow that looks kinda like the Kyuubi envelops C

シー(こ…これは…幻術かこいつら仲間の攻撃を うまく陽動にあててきやがる!オレとしたことが…くそ!  体が動かない…)
C (thinking): “I…Is this…genjutsu…These guys sure know how to use their friends attacks as feints! What I can do right now is….dammit! My body won’t move…”

倒れるシー
*C collapses

左目を抑えるサスケ
*Sasuke holds his left eye

ダルイ、水月と戦いながら『シー!何寝てやがる!立てって!』
*Darui, as he fights with Suigetsu: “C! What are you lying around for! Get up!”

重吾『キャハハハ 殺した!殺してやったぜ!つぎは どいつだァ!!?』
Juugo: Haa haa ha I killed him! I killed him good! So who’s next!!?

カリン影から見てる(重吾の奴 意外と役に立つじゃねーか!よし!今なら感知されない 今のうちにダンゾウ を…)
*Karin, while still looking on from the shadows thinking: “Hey, Juugo actually managed to be useful! Now I won’t be found out. It’s time to search for Danzou while I still can…”

カリン(!! え!!?)
Karin (thinking): “!!Wha!!?

雷、重吾にラリアット!!
*Juugo gets hit by Raikage’s clothesline!!

ページ変わりナルト
*The scene changes to Naruto

ナルト木叩きながら『嘘だっ…!!そんなの でたらめだ』
*Naruto, banging against the wood bars: “That’s a lie…!! You’re full of it.

ヤマト『そんな まさか…』
Yamato: “That couldn’t be…”

トビ『サスケの事を話す上でイタチの事は避けて通れない』
Tobi: “If you’re talking about Sasuke then you can’t help but mention Itachi.”

カカシ『冗談はよせ…そんな話は(一族殺し)信じられない』
Kakashi: “Cut the jokes…I can’t very well believe your story (*about the murder of the Uchiha*)”

トビ『いや…嘘ではないそれがイタチの真実だ(一族殺し 命令は木の葉の上層)
奴はサスケのため木の葉の里のために死んだ』
Tobi: “Nope…it’s no lie. That’s the truth about Itachi (*The murder of the Uchiha was done under the orders of the higher ups in Konoha*). He died for Sasuke’s sake as well as for Konoha’s sake.”

カカシ『どういう事だ?それがもし事実だとして それをサスケが知っているなら
なぜサスケは”暁”に手を貸す!? あいつならイタチの意志を継ぎ木の葉へ帰って来るハズだ』
Kakashi: “How could that be? Even if that were the truth, if Sasuke knew about it then do you really think he would help Akatsuki!? He would have carried on Itachi’s will and returned to Konoha.”

トビ『フッ… サスケの師として友として お前らはサスケの本心を分かっているつもりでいたんだろうが…  とんだお門違いだ本物だ… 本物の復讐者だよ 彼は!』
Tobi: “Hmph…You guys, being Sasuke’s teachers and friends, thought you understood Sasuke’s true feelings…but you were seriously mistaken…He’s a real-deal avenger!

ナルト『お前がサスケを そんな風にしたのか!?』
Naruto: Did you make him that way!?

トビ『イヤ…違う…』
Tobi: “No…not me…”

ナルト『…!』
Naruto: “…!”

トビ『サスケ自身が そう選択したのさ』
Tobi: “Sasuke made the decision himself.”

ヤマト カカシ『…!』
Yamato, Kakashi: “…!”

ナルト『嘘だ!!!』
Naruto: “That’s a lie!!!”

トビ『オレも賭けだった…彼がイタチの意志を取るか…はたまた木の葉への復讐を取るのか
彼は復讐を選んだ…本心は こちら側(暁)の人間だったという事さサスケの今の目的… それはうちは一族… そしてイタチを追い込んだ 木の葉への復讐』
Tobi: “I had to bet on it myself…Whether he would choose to carry on Itachi’s will…or whether he would choose revenge on Konoha…he chose revenge…his true feelings were that of our side. Sasuke’s goal now…is revenge on the Konoha that persecuted Uchiha clan and Itachi.”

ナルト『何で… 何で あいつが…どうしてこんな事になっちまう…!!どうして復讐に向かっち まう…!?』
Naruto: Why…Why would he…why did it end up like this…!! Why would he turn to revenge…!?”

トビ『…仕方ないのさ…それが血に塗られた うちはの憎しみの運命遥か昔から永久に続いてきた呪いのような ものだ』
Tobi: “…It can’t be helped…That’s the blood soaked fate of the Uchiha’s hatred. It’s like a curse from long ago that continues to this day.”
ナルト『…憎しみの運命  …呪い…!?』
Naruto: “…Fate of their hatred…curse…!?”

トビ『そうだ…遥か昔 六道仙人と呼ばれる忍の祖から始まる憎しみの呪い』
Tobi: “Yes…yes the curse of hatred that began long ago with the one called RikudouSennin, ancestor of the ninja.

カカシ『六道仙人だと… そんなものはただの神話のハズだ輪廻眼は突然変異にすぎないし…』
Kakashi: “RikudouSennin…that’s just a myth. The Rinnegan is just a freak mutation…”

トビ『神話は事実になぞらえて語られる…かつて六道仙人H忍宗を説き 平和を導こうとしたが… 夢なかばに してその時が来てしまう  六道仙人は忍宗の力と意志を二人に子供に託すことにした
Tobi: “Even myths have some truth mixed in them…Back then the RikudouSennin theorized about the ninja way and sought out peace…but his time came while his dream was only half done…So he decided to leave the strength and the will of his ninja teachings to his two children.”

兄は生まれながらに仙人の”眼”…チャクラの力と精神エネルギーを授かり平和には力が必要だと 悟った
Tobi: “The older brother at birth was left with the Sennin’s “eyes”—chakra power and spiritual energy…and came to realize that strength is what is necessary to achieve peace.”

弟は生まれながらに仙人の”肉体”…精神力と身体エネルギーを授かり平和には愛が必要だと悟っ た
Tobi: “The younger brother at birth left with the Sennin’s “body”— willpower and physical energy… and came to realize that love is what is necessary to achieve peace.”

仙人は最後に死の床で…後継者を決めなければならなかった…しかし その決断が永劫続く憎しみの呪いを生ん でしまった』
Tobi: “When the Sennin was on his deathbed it came time to choose his successor…However, that decision would give birth to curse of hatred that continues to this day.”

ナルト『どういう事だ?』
Naruto: “What do you mean?”

トビ『仙人は力を求めた 兄ではなく…愛を求めた 弟こそ後継者にふさわしいと そちらを選んだ長男として 当然自分が後継者だと思い込んでいた兄は納得せず…憎しみのあまり弟に争いをしかけた
Tobi: “The Sennin, believing that the younger brother who sought love would be more suitable as his successor than the older brother who sought strength, chose the younger brother. As the oldest and believing that he would naturally be the one to succeed the Sennin, the older brother could not accept the decision and…in his hatred brought war against his younger brother.”

時がたち 血が薄れても二人の兄弟の子孫は争い続けた兄の子孫は後に うちは と呼ばれ
弟の子孫は後に 千手 と呼ばれるようになる
Tobi: “Time passed and even as the bloodlines thinned/faded the two brothers’ descendants continued their fighting. The older brother’s descendants came to be known as the Uchiha and the younger brother’s descendants the Senju.

この うちはマダラと初代火影 千手柱間との闘いも 運命だった
Tobi: “The fight between me, Uchiha Madara, and the First Hokage Senju Hashiirama was also fate.”

お前(ナルト)と会うのはまだ二度目だが 千手の火の意志がお前の中に宿っているのが分かる
Tobi: “Even though this is only the second time I’ve met you (*talking to Naruto*), I can tell that you have the Senju’s will of fire in you.”

今もお前の中に初代火影を見ることができる死んでもなお あいつは生き続けている オレの憧れであり…ライ バルであり…オレの最も憎んだ男
Tobi: “Even now I can see the First Hokage in you. Even in death he lives on. My aspiration…my rival and the man I hated most.”

千住と うちは 火の意志と憎しみ
ナルトとサスケ…』
Tobi: “The Senju and the Uchiha…The will of fire and hatred…Naruto and Sasuke…”

壁にめり込んでる重吾
*Juugo is basically pressed into the wall

サスケ 後ろから雷に斬りかかる
*Sasuke tries to cut Raikage from behind

トビ『お前達二人は運命に選ばれた次の二人になるだろう』
Tobi: “You two are likely the next two to have been chosen by fate.”

サスケ斬りかかるが切れない
*Sasuke tries to cut but can’t cut Raikage

トビ『うちはは復讐を運命づけられた一族』
Tobi: “The Uchiha are a clan fated to seek revenge.”

サスケ即座に離れ印を結ぶ
*Sasuke instantly distances himself from Raikage and begins making handseals

トビ『サスケは うちはの憎しみを全て背負い…その憎しみの呪いを世界へぶつけるつもりだ』
Tobi: “Sasuke has taken all of the Uchiha’s anger on himself…and intends to crash that curse of hatred right into the world.”

サスケ、千鳥準備
*Sasuke prepares his Chidori

トビ『最も強い武器であり 友であり… 力である 憎しみ』
Tobi: “Hatred—his strongest weapon…his friend…and his strength.”

サスケ千鳥をライにぶつけにかかる
*Sasuke charges at Raikage with his Chidori

トビ『それが(憎しみ)サスケの忍道だ』
Tobi: “That (*Hatred*) is Sasuke’s ninja way.”

憎しみに憑かれた…サスケが挑む一騎打ち!!
*Possessed by hatred…Sasuke goes into his one-on-one fight!!

終わり。サーセイ★
End.

I guess I'm the spoiler guy again. happy.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 03 September 2009 - 04:12 AM.

#2 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:56 PM

No NaruSaku this week? Hm... It's to be expected, though. What with all the fighting and everything.

#3 Nadishani

Nadishani

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 01:25 PM

hmmm seems like a actionfilled chapter. i can't wait!
and yeah no narusaku, but i don't think we'll see that for at least a month. xD

#4 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:15 PM

Heh, not to mention Naruto's what could be considered a 'Prince' of Konoha, similar to Tsunade being the 'Princess' because of his relation to the first 2 Hokages. Though, looks like Sasuke's either A) thrilled with the prospect of fighting a powerful opponent or B) Utterly lost it, judging from his face in the last pic.....

#5 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:16 PM

(whistles) whoa Raikage's speed is comparable to that of Minato's when he uses Hiraishin? dang I sure hope Naruto does learn the jutsu so he can give Sasuke an ass kicking all over the place. If Raikage's that fast, Sasuke's chances are getting smaller.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#6 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Sep 2 2009, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heh, not to mention Naruto's what could be considered a 'Prince' of Konoha, similar to Tsunade being the 'Princess' because of his relation to the first 2 Hokages. Though, looks like Sasuke's either A) thrilled with the prospect of fighting a powerful opponent or B) Utterly lost it, judging from his face in the last pic.....

Yeah, I can already see the Tsunade being Naruto's grandmother and mother of Minato theory coming back into play. biggrin.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 02 September 2009 - 02:29 PM.

#7 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:31 PM

uwaa there's still no sakura?? guh, it's ok anyways. i hope for the good story of her later...

edit:

you (Naruto) , we will meet again, the will of fire of Senju lies inside you
even now i can see the first Hokage inside you., he's not dead he lives that's my aspiration to have as a rival the man i hate the most
Senju and Uchiha Will Of Fire and Hatred ...Naruto and Sasuke

i just read that and wot.gif

so that means...naruto's the heir of...hokage?
could it means that naruto and sasuke are...brothers?
if it's true, it makes me more wot.gif

Edited by Sherry, 02 September 2009 - 03:48 PM.

#8 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:16 PM

Whoa interesting spoilers, could it be possible that Naruto is really part of the Senju clan? Both Sasuke and Naruto are following the same path the first two brothers of the sage, from their beliefs to thier actions, so maybe it finally time for the last two remaining clan members to end the fued and break the cycle that has been going on for centuries? It wouldn't make as much sense if the battle of wills between the two families has to come to an end with a substitute.

Who is to say that the same way Minato never gave his son his own surname to protect him from his enemies, the Second Hokage didn't do the same with his son? I don't think Tsunade is Naruto's grandmother if she was there is no way she'd leave the boy in the village she had all but abandoned, but we know very little about the second, Hokage, if he got married, had children etc.

iAnby7W.gif

#9 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:25 PM

This should be a verrrrry interesting chapter to say the least.

I'm happy with it so far.

#10 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:05 PM

Eh, not really liking this turn, though I have never liked any of that Fate stuff that came around in part II. Now even more destiny mumbo jumbo facepalm.png Also, very confused now that the Uchiha are descended from the 'eye' but are also descended from the Hyuuga?? And where does the rinnegan fit in as both 'body' and 'mind'?

Edited by Miss Soupy, 02 September 2009 - 07:01 PM.

#11 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:22 PM

So, does this mean that Naruto and Sasuke are really bother's. This chapter just makes go hm.png.

This also means that Naruto could be part of the Senju clan. The latest chapter are getting more confusing even more so in the latest development.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 02 September 2009 - 06:22 PM.

#12 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Sep 2 2009, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh, not really liking these turn, though I have never liked any of that Fate stuff that came around in part II. Now even more destiny mumbo jumbo facepalm.png Also, very confused now that the Uchiha are descended from the 'eye' but are also descended from the Hyuuga?? And where does the rinnegan fit in as both 'body' and 'mind'?

I think this is a load of crap. I believe that Madara is lying for the sake of making Naruto even more confused. I know that I am not the only one to remember that the Uchiha are supposed to be an offshoot of the Hyuuga. Either Kishimoto is forgetting what he said earlier or Madara is trying to pull wool over the eyes of Naruto and Sasuke.

Hmm....

#13 LadyIris

LadyIris

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:46 PM

Interesting chapter... The fate thing kinda overwhelms me... wallbash.gif

Raikage cheering for you!! Sasuke NEEDS to get his butt kicked somehow. Can't wait for facedown Naruto vs Sasuke!! (though prob a month or 2 before that) hehe..

#14 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Sep 2 2009, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think this is a load of crap. I believe that Madara is lying for the sake of making Naruto even more confused. I know that I am not the only one to remember that the Uchiha are supposed to be an offshoot of the Hyuuga. Either Kishimoto is forgetting what he said earlier or Madara is trying to pull wool over the eyes of Naruto and Sasuke.

Hmm....

I can't for the life of me remember where in the Manga is says this, I know it's been around for a while but I can't find the source, does anyone have any idea? Maybe the Eyes did come from Hyuuga, and the Hyuuga's eyes came from the sage, so what is confusing is if he gave one sone the Sharingan and the other Senju powers, then how come Pain exists? Where did he get his powers from?

I personally don't think Madara is lying on his, sometimes the truth is more deadly than lies, as was proved with Sasuke, the only lie he told was about his involvement, maybe once again he is telling the truth but at the same time not telling the complete truth.

iAnby7W.gif

#15 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:04 PM

Ugh! This manga is just getting more and more confusing. I've never been a big fan of fate or dectiny, and now it's all this chapter is about. Though its intresting what Madara explaind, even though I only understand half of what he said. And you guys, stop confusing me more, I mean, Tsunade Naruto's grandmother.... I don't think so. Anyways, I just hope that the manga comes out soon.

Edited by Cecixx19, 02 September 2009 - 07:05 PM.

#16 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:06 PM

I think Kakashi was the one who said Uchiha descend from Hyuuga, and that he said it during the chuunin exam? But I have no idea what the exact chapter is. I don't believe Madara is lying either, though you know he never tells the full truth, just enough to get the reaction he desires, basically.

#17 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Sep 2 2009, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, does this mean that Naruto and Sasuke are really bother's. This chapter just makes go hm.png.

This also means that Naruto could be part of the Senju clan. The latest chapter are getting more confusing even more so in the latest development.

facepalm.png

No, no....It's purely symbolic. Naruto inherited the Will of Fire because of the way he is, a determinator who will never back down in order to protect those he loves. The only link he has to the Hokages is his father. Unless it's proven otherwise, Naruto is NOT an Uchiha. Madara's just comparing the 2 teens to the Sage's sons, just like how similar Naruto and Sasuke are to Madara and Hirashima.....

Simple terms to Madara's story in my interpretation: The Sage gave his powers to his two sons (possible beginnings of Kekkei Genkai), one acquired doujutsu (or Eye techniques, possible precursor to Byakugan and Sharingan) and the other, I'm not sure.... Elder with Kekkei Genkai took the route that Sasuke has taken, ie. Path to Power..
Younger took the route that Naruto has taken, ie. Love and Peace. Elder is consumed by jealousy because he wasn't chosen as heir and fought the Younger for that right. That conflict still exists today in the form of Naruto's and Sasuke's rivalry.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 02 September 2009 - 07:20 PM.

#18 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Sep 2 2009, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Yes, Naruto is actually an Uchiha. He has to unlock his ultimate doujutsu soon. Uchiha Naruto!

And Soupy, I guess Rinnegan would be the power of "soul", since "body" is Senju and "mind" is Uchiha. After all, that stinkin' Rinnegan was so hax it stole souls. Plus, it would make sense, since without the "soul", neither body or mind could have come to fruition (at least in the Naruverse).

Question is, where does the Hyuuga's Byakugan fit into all this? As Kakashi said, the legend goes that the Uchiha were descended from the Hyuuga.

#19 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Sep 2 2009, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Yes, Naruto is actually an Uchiha. He has to unlock his ultimate doujutsu soon. Uchiha Naruto!

And Soupy, I guess Rinnegan would be the power of "soul", since "body" is Senju and "mind" is Uchiha. After all, that stinkin' Rinnegan was so hax it stole souls. Plus, it would make sense, since without the "soul", neither body or mind could have come to fruition (at least in the Naruverse).

Question is, where does the Hyuuga's Byakugan fit into all this? As Kakashi said, the legend goes that the Uchiha were descended from the Hyuuga.

Same father, two mothers, with the mother for the Uchiha bloodline being a Hyuuga, perhaps?

Just a thought.

And I don't read that as saying that Naruto is a Senju, just that he's got the 'will' of the Senju. But we'll see when the full thing comes out -- could be a garbled translation.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#20 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:45 PM

Well, for one thing, you said it was a 'legend' Cloud. Madara and Kakashi also admit that the tale of Rikudou is a myth, the question is now, which has a basis of truth??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users