#21 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 18 2009, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Before anybody starts spewing OMG THIS IS FAKE.

Source: 2ch
Verification: Confirmed
Credits: Nja

MIND-CONTROL DRONE SASUKE CONFIRMED.

Hax Sharingan. :zaru

I'm sorry but I'm not accepting it confirmed because NF and MH doesn't have it posted and if i remember correctly their is a fake Nja roaming around 2ch and the only way to tell the difference is to know the correct signature tag code.

Until it's been posted on NF, I'm going to continue to say "Sasuke is acting on his own will".

Japanese spoiler pranksters do stuff like that all the time on 2ch. sleep.gif

NF will have Ohana's spoiler script and pics tomorrow morning. a_thumbs.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 18 August 2009 - 11:45 PM.

#22 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 18 August 2009 - 05:59 PM

Yeah, why would Madara all of a sudden go and talk to Naruto as he doesn't know wear he is? I agree it just this chapter seem so confusing sweatdrop.gif. That it seems the fake Njia might have put this up ,but you know really, Kishimoto just might be pulling a fast one on us xD.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 18 August 2009 - 06:25 PM.

#23 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:28 PM

I'm pretty sure NF does indeed have that script posted up.

#24 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Aug 18 2009, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm pretty sure NF does indeed have that script posted up.

i HAVE checked it doesn't have it up yet.

#25 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:42 PM

LOL

We are talking about narutofan/forums here, right? If so then check again or check your eyes.

#26 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:50 PM

I only post them here when they are on NF and confirmed, that's where I get them dry.gif

But the mind control thing is up for interpretation. It doesn't say 'sasuke is being controlled by mindmelt' in the spoilers.

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Aug 18 2009, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Madara is Danzo argument takes on new life with these spoilers.

Especilly with the revelation of Danzo having Shisuis Sharingan and its ability of hypnotic control

It never died. No in my heart laugh.gif

#27 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:54 PM

The spoilers only mention a shadow on his eyes, it hasn't been expanded upon. It's possible that he's being mind-controlled or not, either way, I'm not making a decision until I see more spoilers, pics and/or the translation.

#28 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:01 PM

This whole mind control thing is just a quick theory fans are making to try and excuse Sasuke's actions this chapter. I don't really buy it.

#29 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:24 PM

^I agree. From what I can tell, Sasuke's not being controlled by anyone, it's just a metaphor.

#30 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Aug 18 2009, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sorry but I'm not accepting it confirmed because NF and MH doesn't have it posted and if i remember correctly their is a fake Nja roaming around 2ch and the only way to tell the difference is to know the correct signature tag code.

Until it's been posted on NF, I'm going to continue to say "Sasuke is acting on his own will".

Pranksters do stuff like that all the time on 2ch. sleep.gif

NF will have Ohana's spoiler script and pics tomorrow morning. a_thumbs.gif

That's why I said before anybody starts spewing OMG ITS FAKE.

Edit: I'll make it easier.

Japanese Spoilers --Click here to view--
Spoiler Summary
Source: 2ch
Verification: Confirmed
Credits: Nja

背表紙はツナデ 表紙はナルトとサスケ(対峙しててサスケの目が死んでる)

雷影に首を捕まれた白ゼツ サスケはどこだ? と聞かれ
白ゼツ ヒントなら教えてやってもいいぞ~
っていった瞬間にボキゴキ 首がプラーン と首の骨を折られ白ゼツ死亡?
何も殺すことは~ っと水影様

他の奴等を火影の見張っていろと命令し 壁を突き破ってサスケ探しへ

ナルトの寝ている所にマダラが参上 少し話をしないか? と聞いた瞬間に螺旋丸
そこに大和とカカシが参上してマダラを捕らえる
ペイン長門をどうやって改心させたかお前に興味を持ったから話をしに来ただけだ 
ナルトはそんな事より サスケはどうしたんだ? と問い詰める

いいだろうこの忍の世界に憎しみと復讐~闇に落ちたうちはサスケの話を~

異常に気づいた警備に出てきた侍達をためらいなく殺すサスケ
それを見ていた水月 俺には殺すなっていってたのにお前はやってんじゃないか
カリンの能力にもサスケの異常なまでの闇とその冷たさを感じさせてしまうサスケ
そこに巨大なチャクラをもった人物が…

雷影と部下2人とサスケが遭遇した所で 完です

Edited by Cloud, 18 August 2009 - 07:55 PM.

#31 Nadishani

Nadishani

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:53 PM

mweh the more i read this the more i don't buy it and Nja has been wrong a few times... well whatever's the truth i hope kishimoto makes this a bit more exciting than it sounds. although a mind-controlled sasuke can still be saved, if he's really bad then i think we've found our final villain. and yes i'm still one of those hopeless ones who actually still wants to see a somewhat happy team 7 ending. xD

#32 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:56 PM

It only sounds fake because we don't have the full script. Nja is probably too busy to post the full thing with pictures up right now and gave us a condensed version. But we're all shooting this to hell because it sounds so unrealistic. The last few spoilers that were condensed got shot to hell too.

Guess what? They were real.

#33 Nadishani

Nadishani

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:58 PM

^ True. and that's why i'll wait for the real chapter, spoilers usually only give a overall summary of what happens.

#34 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:20 PM

IU think everyones jumping on the mind control band wagon a little too hotly and prematurely.

The funny thing about an avalanche is you dont need to mind control the avalanche to get it going. all you need to do is throw a pebble down hill and let gravity or in this case Sasukes own nature do the rest.

It suddenly strikes me that the notion of Sasuke as the main badguy may have some validity. BUT and this is a big but not in the way people may think.

the premise is this.

If we are to assume Danzo is Madara and tobi is some type of projection from the sharingan. what does Danzo have to gain by throwing sasuke at himself and the other kages.

the answer is he gains the sympathy vote to lead the alliance and if possible the deaths of his fellow ((read Rival)) hokages.

to whit If Sasuke attacks the kages and kills them Danzo can kill sasuke as an act of vengance and claim that he avenged the kages and thus should logically rule all the nations.

if Sasuke fails then he has the pretext to lead the allaince since Sasuke has proven hes out of control.

Thius Sasuke becomes "The big evil bad guy" and Danzo again materfully manipulates things from the shadowa as hes done all along.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#35 Cynthia

Cynthia

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:14 PM

thanks for the spoilers.

NO NS??? nooo!

#36 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:43 PM

It's confirmed in that the script is real. However, as you can see there is still discrepancy what that "shadow" over Sasuke is.

Damn sharingan is like a computer that can constantly be upgraded.

#37 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:00 PM

Sasuke is being manipulated, that isn't even a question. It doesn't take a fancy jutsu to accomplish this. Sasuke's character has always been manipulated since he got the curse mark, and the sound's Four helped convince him to leave Konoha.
Add in a hallucinatory sharingan and that makes his character infinitly more redeemable, at least from Naruto's perspective, ne?

Catsi brings up a good point, Madara is using Sasuke to take all of the focus away from him, same way Pein was made to look like the leader of Akatsuki. Sasuke is suddenly the target and focus of every Kage, and he's practically been delivered on a silver platter to a convention of supernins.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#38 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:05 PM

Sasuke himself is being maniuplated, of course. He has full control of his actions though.

Edited by Freakazoid, 18 August 2009 - 10:05 PM.

#39 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Aug 18 2009, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke is being manipulated, that isn't even a question. It doesn't take a fancy jutsu to accomplish this. Sasuke's character has always been manipulated since he got the curse mark, and the sound's Four helped convince him to leave Konoha.
Add in a hallucinatory sharingan and that makes his character infinitly more redeemable, at least from Naruto's perspective, ne?

Catsi brings up a good point, Madara is using Sasuke to take all of the focus away from him, same way Pein was made to look like the leader of Akatsuki. Sasuke is suddenly the target and focus of every Kage, and he's practically been delivered on a silver platter to a convention of supernins.

I agree. Sasuke has been lead by the nose this whole series its nothing new. My concern about actual "mind control" is that it means if he does anything questionable or something particularly atricous, he's absolved of personal responsibility. One of my biggest disappointments with Kishimoto's handling of Sasuke is that I feel he's done an absolutely horrendous job of holding Sasuke accountable for his bad decisions.

I worry because I think it'll be rather cheap to have Sasuke order no kills ,then do something bad, only to find its mind control and it's not his fault. Kishimoto gets the bad act without having to tarnish Sasuke's redemption.

#40 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Aug 18 2009, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree. Sasuke has been lead by the nose this whole series its nothing new. My concern about actually "mind control" is that it means if he does anything questionable or something particularly atricous, he's absolved of personal responsibility. I worry because I think it'llbe rather cheap to have Sasuke order no kills ,then do something bad, only to find its mind control and it's not his fault. Kishimoto gets the bad act without having to tarnish attempt Sasuke's redemption.

This, basically.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users