#1 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:43 AM

Here I am again XD

The short spoilers are out, here's the spoiler thread at NF http://forums.naruto...ad.php?t=527462

Translation from NF --Click here to view--
Here's my half-assed translation of the spoiler:

Tsunade on the spine, Naruto and Sasuke on the cover(confronting one another, Sasuke has lifeless eyes)

Raikage caught white zetsu by his neck and asks him where Sasuke is.
Zetsu tells him 'It wouldn't hurt to give you a hint I guess~'
The second he says this his neck is broken with a loud sound, is he dead?
Mizukage goes 'Killing is off limits'
Everyone else is ordered to keep watching Hokage while others break through the wall to go look for Sasuke

Madara comes to where Naruto's sleeping and asks him if they could talk for a while but is attacked with rasengan in return
Kakashi and Yamato make appearance and seize Madara
'I was only interested how you managed to change Nagato's beliefs so I came here to ask' says Madara
Naruto tells him that it doesn't matter and asks where Sasuke is

Madara goes 'Fine, let's talk about Sasuke who had fallen into darkness and about this world of shinobi, permeated with hatred and revenge'
Without any hesitation Sasuke strikes down Samurais standing in his way who'd noticed the abnormality around them
Suigetsu notices this and goes 'Why did you tell me not to kill, isn't that what you're doing now?'
Karin senses unusual 'darkness' and 'coldness' coming from Sasuke with her special ability
And then someone with insane amount of chakra appears

The chapter ends with Sasuke running into Raikage and his two underlings

Well. This is some interesting development - there's definitely something more going on. Makes me wonder if Kishimoto is going to pull a 'Sasuke is being controlled' - it's either that or he's gone a bit nuts. Either way there'll be some complicated plan to be revealed. Which'll be entertaining, if nothing else.

Wonder who 'insane chakra level' is? Maybe that'll be clearer in the full spoiler. Is she talking about Raikage? Naruto? ...Killerbee? (where the hell is that guy while all this is going on?!)

Edited by DownsEndRoad, 18 August 2009 - 10:46 AM.

#2 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:51 AM

this is getting better and better biggrin.gif anyway, does this spoiler had a continuation? its kinda short happy.gif

#3 Chii

Chii

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:narusaku |D<br /><br />and some other stuff pfff... but narusaku is the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS &gt;D

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:53 AM

Oh, you know who hasn't shown for a while? Kisame. Doesn't he have the 'insane' amount of chakra? That'd be a trip if he finally made an appearance.

I'm gonna wait till the chapter though, so far it looks interesting.

(I wasn't expecting Sakura talking to Naruto this chapter anyway hurrr >_> ...-sob-)
-tebayo mofo

#4 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:56 AM

^ I did think of Kisame. Course, he's meant to be off looking for Bee... maybe EVERYONE is about to crash the party XD

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Aug 18 2009, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this is getting better and better biggrin.gif anyway, does this spoiler had a continuation? its kinda short happy.gif

Tuesday are the short ones happy.gif we might get more later, but for something approaching a full script/spoiler pics, we'll have to wait til tomorrow.

#5 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Aug 18 2009, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ I did think of Kisame. Course, he's meant to be off looking for Bee... maybe EVERYONE is about to crash the party XD

Tuesday are the short ones happy.gif we might get more later, but for something approaching a full script/spoiler pics, we'll have to wait til tomorrow.

Oh I see laugh.gif ..Thanks..

I didn't expect that Madara will confront Naruto wink.gif He too wonders why Pain changed his views..

I am still expecting some Narusaku moments.. wub.gif But the time will come happy.gif

#6 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:15 AM

Grrr...
NARUSAKU STUFF GOD DAMNIT! rawr.gif

#7 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:41 AM

Naruto Fan Spoiler Thread

A clear translation to the spoiler by Shounensuki of NF:
--Click here to view--
The spine has Tsunade, the cover has Naruto and Sasuke (Confronting [naruto], Sasuke's eyes are dead)

The Raikage grabs White Zetsu's neck and asks: "Where is Sasuke?"
White Zetsu: I think it'll be all right if I gave you a hint
The instant he says this, Zetsu's neck is broken with a loud sound, making it go limp. White Zetsu is dead?

The Mizukage-sama says: "No killing"

The others are ordered to watch the Hokage, while [the Raikage] breaks through the wall to look for Sasuke

Madara visits the palce where Naruto is sleeping and asks: "Could we have a little chat?" He is instantly met with a Rasengan
Then Yamato and Kakashi appear and seize Madara
I only came to talk. I was interested in how you managed to convert Pain/Nagato
Naruto cross-examines him: "More importantly, what's up with Sasuke?"

Allright, I'll tell you about how Uchiha Sasuke fell into the darkness, the hatred and revenge that are the world of shinobi

Sasuke unhesitatingly kills the samurai who were patrolling after noticing something strange
Suigetsu sees this: "You told me not to kill, but aren't you doing that yourself right now?"
With her ability, Karin also senses an abnormal darkness and coldness from Sasuke
A person with a chakra that great...

It ends with the Raikage and his two subordinates encountering Sasuke

a bit of important info from Nja translated by Shounensuki of NF --Click here to view--
As Karin senses Sasuke from behind him, The exp​ression in Sasuke's eyes is hidden by a shadow
It could be that he's being manipulated, or it could be the shadow of Sasuke's hatred
I don't know

Nja has been known to make some Hiccups every now and then, I find some of the spoiler to be a little craw fishy like the part about Raikage killing one half of Zetsu so easily. I'll just have to wait for Ohana to post the official spoiler script.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 18 August 2009 - 12:44 PM.

#8 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:59 PM

Hmm, I feel i'll have more to add to my Sasuke = villian arguments after this chapter. biggrin.gif

Don't worry either guys, we still may get some Sakura this chapter, we won't find out until tomorrow at the earliest.

#9 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:46 PM

^ Well really, we've been a bit spoilt in recent chapters when it comes to NaruSaku. There's plenty of other important things going on, so I don't really expect much until Sakura arrives on the scene, whenever that will be. Still, we could have a pleasant surprise ^__^

Sasuke is definitely the villain at the moment. He's being drawn to look downright evil in some panels. He's also got noticably worse especially with this sudden killing spree - what it's all building up to I'm not sure, but I don't think Sasuke is going to stay a villain, even if he's only redeemed, in whatever form, at the very end. I'm not sure which scenario I would prefer - that his mind is being 'influenced' and someone else (well ok, Naruto XD) will need to fix it, or that he's just gone a bit psycho... and Naruto will need to fix it laugh.gif

#10 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:50 PM

His mind being controlled would be pretty cheap writing.

#11 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 03:56 PM

Hey Sasuke.

You're gonna get your ass kicked by Raikage. I'm paying front row tickets to watch.

And Madara. You're evil, why are you talking to Naruto?

#12 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:01 PM

Wow Madara shows up 0_o I am so confused.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 18 August 2009 - 06:23 PM.

#13 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:04 PM

Before anybody starts spewing OMG THIS IS FAKE.

Source: 2ch
Verification: Confirmed
Credits: Nja

MIND-CONTROL DRONE SASUKE CONFIRMED.

Hax Sharingan. :zaru

Edited by Cloud, 18 August 2009 - 04:05 PM.

#14 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:07 PM

Already waiting for the next chapter. biggrin.gif

#15 Nadishani

Nadishani

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:16 PM

sasuke being mind-controlled huh...hmmm i'm still gonna wait for the chapter to come out to see for myself.
and seriously akatsuki is one of the most threatening organizations ever, you'd think that the countries would do a bit of recon on them but nope. first we have zetsu's hellooooooo at the most important and well-guarded meeting ever and then we have the freakin leader 'paying a visit' to a jinchuuriki too. xD

and yes raikage vs sasuke. sasuke-chans gonna get his ass kicked and i wanna see it! biggrin.gif

#16 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:19 PM

Well, this is getting interesting... though I didn't really expect Madara to approach Naruto to have a little chat with him o.o

And now, we're stuck with a Mind-Controlled Sasuke? arg.gif

Here I thought he was losing his sanity bit by bit; but I hope we can once again see what's going on in that mind of his...
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#17 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:20 PM

I just don't buy the Sasuke being controlled thing. What would be the point? He was already going to the summit to kill the Hokage anyway.

#18 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:46 PM

Madara will visit you while you sleep. >_>

Don't go to bed before Madara.

#19 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 18 2009, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Before anybody starts spewing OMG THIS IS FAKE.

Source: 2ch
Verification: Confirmed
Credits: Nja

MIND-CONTROL DRONE SASUKE CONFIRMED.

Hax Sharingan. :zaru

So its confirmed Sasuke's behavior is because of mind-control and not something else?

So he gives orders not to kill, but he kills because of mind control. Fantastic. I'm really hoping this is better than it sounds.

#20 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 18 August 2009 - 05:01 PM

The Madara is Danzo argument takes on new life with these spoilers.

Especilly with the revelation of Danzo having Shisuis Sharingan and its ability of hypnotic control
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users