Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:33 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 7 2009, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Isn't a Urumi an old Malaysian whip weapon? wow.png

Zetsu: "WHASSUP? SASUKE'S COMING, YO."

Aye, it's like the long sword Cho Sawagejo uses in Rurouni Kenshin.

He calls it the Hikujin "thin one --Click here to view--

Danzo (to Ao): You don't know me!!!
Zetsu: Break yourself, fool!!!!!

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#22 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:34 AM

First of All, A NICE Chapter to begin the most awaited NaruSaku moment.. rolleyes.gif Anyways, I go a sudden feeling, that maybe she will let the Hinata go with her.. dry.gif This will really spoil the moment

And for Zetsu, You got the creepy yet very cool to crash a party/meeting tongue.gif Very surprisingly and Zetsu's timing is kinda bad because I really want to know if is really Danzo... Anyone knows if the the black or white side of Zetsu crash the party? i am kinda confused if that is the black one wink.gif

#23 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Aug 7 2009, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First of All, A NICE Chapter to begin the most awaited NaruSaku moment.. rolleyes.gif Anyways, I go a sudden feeling, that maybe she will let the Hinata go with her.. dry.gif This will really spoil the moment

And for Zetsu, You got the creepy yet very cool to crash a party/meeting tongue.gif Very surprisingly and Zetsu's timing is kinda bad because I really want to know if is really Danzo... Anyone knows if the the black or white side of Zetsu crash the party? i am kinda confused if that is the black one wink.gif

I don't know if Hinata will go, but if she does I don't think she'll ruin it, only heighten it.

IT's the white Zetsu, the one with Sasuke's group that disappeared.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#24 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Aug 7 2009, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why would she go I just DON'T THINK SHE WILL GO, if Sakura doesn't even know about the confession. Her finding out was a mistranslation. I doubt she would go it just doesn't feel like Kishimoto style...

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 07 August 2009 - 05:43 AM.

#25 Chii

Chii

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:narusaku |D<br /><br />and some other stuff pfff... but narusaku is the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS &gt;D

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:51 AM

Mifune brings up good points about all the kages, even under Danzou's sharingan, but I guess that's why they called him a war-hawk. Feh.

Honestly, I wasn't very focused on the NaruSaku, at my standpoint (and by translation's say, I'm not gonna wait for Binktopia because they lost my respect with the little author's note. augh), I think Sakura feels she doesn't really deserve Naruto. She's accepting his love, but she called him a fool and said she caused him pain, not to mention her expression expressed inner pain.

Ohgod, I'm a NaruSaku fan really xDDDD; I'm just trying to be neutral here and put myself in her shoes. Kinda hard..and hopefully i'm wrong x_o

I loved Shikamaru's AND Sai's talk about Sasuke, how he causes Naruto pain and how he's a big threat to the world. And I know Shizune's trying to make Sakura feel better by saying Naruto was doing it for himself as well, but I think most of getting Sasuke back was for Sakura's happiness and then later he was doing it for himself.

'I don't understand you anymore' sounds awkward to me, and I wouldn't be surprised if the REAL trans was something along the lines of 'I don't know you anymore.'

Zetsu CRACKED me up. Geez, that was random. xD; 'HOWWWWDYYY HOOOOOOO'

Edited by Chii, 07 August 2009 - 05:54 AM.

-tebayo mofo

#26 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:56 AM

I just hope she doesn't pull the "I love you like a brother" speech ... oh I can just hear the reactions to that one. lmao... Even if she doesn't love Naruto back, I think it's pretty obvious she got over Sasuke in terms of love, he did kinda try to kill her. At the same time, it'd be a let down for the series in general for the main character to not get the girl he's cared for since the beginning. As for the Hinata deal, Naruto still barely knows her. (if u count manga only)

Edited by Mystic-G, 07 August 2009 - 05:57 AM.

#27 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:57 AM

QUOTE (Chii @ Aug 7 2009, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
'I don't understand you anymore' sounds awkward to me, and I wouldn't be surprised if the REAL trans was something along the lines of 'I don't know you anymore.'

Zetsu CRACKED me up. Geez, that was random. xD; 'HOWWWWDYYY HOOOOOOO'

Yeah it felt off to me too. It just seem like a NaruSasu shipper did that little translation xD...

I just hope she doesn't pull the "I love you like a brother" speech

I doubt it that she will pull something like that. Kishimoto is a strong believer in the Shoene laws. Which states that the guy should get the girl he likes.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 07 August 2009 - 06:00 AM.

#28 Chii

Chii

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:narusaku |D<br /><br />and some other stuff pfff... but narusaku is the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS &gt;D

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:01 AM

^You know I wouldn't be surprised. tongue.gif We have supposed NH shippers on Binktopia.

Oh, and a question. Was Ino crying because Sasuke was going to be killed? Or did I miss something...? :/

Edited by Chii, 07 August 2009 - 06:03 AM.

-tebayo mofo

#29 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:03 AM

QUOTE (Chii @ Aug 7 2009, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^You know I wouldn't be surprised. tongue.gif We have supposed NH shippers on Binktopia.

Yeah, so true xD

#30 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:44 AM

I think it is a little bit rash to call this a NS moment, since we have only the one-sided affection that was noticed by the other party. But we do not see the answer of the latter party in form of a rejection or reciprocation. It all comes down to the next Naruto-Sakura meeting where every question tormenting NS shippers will be answered (Or rather the most crucial one, Is it or is it not love from both sides.)
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#31 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:59 AM

QUOTE (FullmetalNinjaED @ Aug 7 2009, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BTW according to OneManga its only gonna be a 1 week break between 459 and 460 not 2 weeks.

Well that's good. It wouldn't have bothered me much if it were two though, personally. American comics have a month wait between issues, so I must admit I'm used to waiting to read or hear about what happens next in a story, with the exception of the weekly series.

Edited by dl316bh, 07 August 2009 - 07:11 AM.

bd5.jpg

#32 Dr. Crow

Dr. Crow

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Reading manga and comics, watching tv, sleeping, watching pretty women, and I'm sure theres more.

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:46 AM

Man heads are going to roll in the next couple of chapters. It even makes you wonder if Danzou does have connections to the Akatsuki I mean pretty convenient how Zetsu shows up after Ao says that Mifune is being manipulated. Maybe we'll get to see our friend Zetsu, the "What if scenario" of Rick Moranis and "the Little Shop of Horrors" Venus Fly-Trap monster's love child, fight finally. Of course even though Mifune did have good points. Also if a big fight breaks out there Ao might find a blade in his back courtesy of "the one arm man."

Sai and Shikamaru make valied points as well it's kind of like we stumble on the end of a Debate club meeting. I agree we'll probably see Sakura head torwards Naruto with some people. 2-3 will join her in a group is my guess but I can't even begin to guess which others will join her.

Anyway this chapter is good solid chapter and I can honestly say I don't even know what'll happen next. Kind of like watching the 60's Batman. "Can it be true?! Will the Konoha 11 be force to eliminate Sasuke? Will Sasuke attack the Kage meeting? What about Naruto? Will he ever figure out what the %(^ Sasuke is thinking? Will Sakura discover if she is in love with Naruto or Sasuke? And what weired place will Zetsu pop in next? The place to find out these answers and more is to tune in next week (I hope)! Same Naruto time same Naruto channel."

#33 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:14 AM

A good chapter. smile.gif

I'm really liking how the Rookies, Naruto, and Sakura are re-thinking the whole Sasuke situation. For too long, it felt like they were living in some kind of fairy tale, where things would just be all nice and sparkly after getting Sasuke back. Now, they acknowledge that Sasuke's changed from who he used to be. Even Naruto acknowledges it.

I'm being neutral on Sakura's reaction. She's said that Naruto loves her, but it's hard to judge what she's really thinking. I'm sure she means she doesn't want Naruto to be bound by that promise anymore. It looks like she acknowledges that Sasuke may have to die. Hopefully we'll see more of her thoughts in the next chapter!

Shizune... Ye gods, what happened to her on Page 7? o_o;

Shisui... That was Shisui the Mirage, wasn't it? He was supposed to be Itachi's best friend, until he was killed. Did Itachi do it himself, or did Danzou have a hand in it? Danzou might just have seen Shisui's dead body and cannibalised it for his own use.

What on earth are Akatsuki up to? It appears as though they're trying to set up Sasuke.

#34 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:25 AM

An awesome chapter. I'm trembling as I'm typing this; I can't hold back my excitement. Of course, I hope Sakura does make the "right" decision(she did say she didn't wanna make mistakes right?!)

As for Danzou's Sharingan....

*flashback*

Danzou: I want your eye.
Shishui: No.
Danzou: Itachi. Kill him.
Itachi: Ok.
Shishui dies.
Danzou: Excellent....

*end flashback*

and I LOL'd at white zetsu. Kind of remind me of one of those people that are always fashionably late. He totally gave em a "I'm here bishes!! And so is the entourage!"
OTP and my Bby

#35 kairi.irl

kairi.irl

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:55 AM

I'm not really sure what to think of this chapter mellow.gif. Although it was awesome. Everything that has happened has officially gone in a direction that can set the story in motion in many directions. I'm most curious about what Shikamaru's plan is, above all else and why was Ino crying O.o?

Being a NaruSaku fan I'd like to be happy about Sakura finally acknowledging that Naruto loves her (or maybe she has for awhile, but didn't want to say so?), but I sense something is up with her next line dry.gif. Favorite line was Zetsu, so random and yet not so xD

#36 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:55 AM

Quit a few early birds up! Wait, darn it I'm up as well. I'm going to need some to stay up anymore.

Another good chapter yes.gif except now i have to eager.gif wait for over 2 weeks to see the conclusion of the epic danarusakunp3.gif cliffhanger.
Please Kishi FTW! w00t.gif

Like i said before Sasuke is being used as bait for the ripe picking and The Rookies have finally made it over the Sasuke brick wall. party.gif (Thanks to Sai and Shikamaru th_goodjob.gif ) Now all we need is some love.gif and Sakura's voice to put an end to Naruto's torment. Just like Heavenly Sakura & Earthly Naruto, It takes both of each other to compliment each other and get through life together, That's why it will be cannon IMO. yes.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 07 August 2009 - 09:00 AM.

#37 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:03 AM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Aug 7 2009, 04:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like i said before Sasuke is being used as bait for the ripe picking and The Rookies have finally made it over the Sasuke brick wall. party.gif (Thanks to Sai and Shikamaru th_goodjob.gif )

I'm happy to see this, really. Some people thought the Rookie Nine were completely behind Naruto or had no problems with Sasuke, but I couldn't help feeling that wasn't right. They've been out of things for so long we never really knew what they thought until now. It's nice to finally see some of them aren't entirely buying the line that's Sasuke's just misguided; if they all just smiled and nodded their heads on that I'd have raised an eyebrow.

Edited by dl316bh, 07 August 2009 - 09:07 AM.

bd5.jpg

#38 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:06 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Aug 7 2009, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm happy to see this, really. Some people thought the Rookie Nine were completely behind Naruto or had no problems with Sasuke, but I couldn't help feeling that was right. They've been out of things for so long we never really knew what they thought until now. It's nice to finally see some of them aren't entirely buying the line that's Sasuke's just misguided; if they all just smiled and nodded their heads on that I'd have raised an eyebrow.

Very true. biggrin.gif
OTP and my Bby

#39 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:06 AM

Interesting chapter~

Very excited to see this future conversation between Naruto and Sakura, seeing as everyone's realizing that their made up fantasy of Sasuke's return can no longer be considered a reality. However, that response of "The idiot's in love with me", is somewhat hard to judge seeing as her main thoughts are revolving around how Naruto remains bound to that promise and how she wishes not to make another mistake.

It's beginning to look like another form of growing up for Sakura, seeing as she too is realizing that Sasuke has changed, and killing him might be the only way to stop him. I'm glad to see Naruto's thoughts on this whole situation and Sakura's as well... gawsh, hope you catch up to Naruto soon, Sakura!

Zetsu's appearance... loved it! XD

But Shizune-chan, I had to stare at that panel for a few minutes... just looked creepy o.o;

Still wondering exactly how Danzou obtained Shisui's right eye, seeing as Itachi was the one who killed him to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan, if my memory isn't being stupid with me. Maybe Danzou had access to Shisui's corpse after Itachi killed him? Or maybe he assisted Itachi with the kill?

Eh, I hope we find out soon in the upcoming chapters. And for Zetsu (besides that "HEELLLOOOO" of his), his comment leaves us questioning what the Akatsuki, well Tobi, is planning to do with Sasuke.

Edited by Sakura~Kitsune, 07 August 2009 - 09:13 AM.

tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#40 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:58 AM

Some interesting views by AMtrack of the NaruSaku FC, over at NarutoForums. happy.gif

QUOTE ('AMtrack')
Well actually, this is probably the strongest NS chapter to date in my opinion. Lets look at the facts shall we?

1. Sakura openly acknowledged naruto's feelings for her. Thats a pretty big one. No shame...no nothing. That of course means that she knows naruto loves her and accepts his feelings, enough to the point where she has no problem talking about it in front of others who may not know (but who doesnt).

2. This one is even bigger, and I'm surprised that no one caught it. Sakura volunteered to be the one to talk to naruto, but its much bigger than just that. Anyone remember why she said she was going? She said, and I will do my best to quote "Since that fool loves me, I will go". Amtrack, whats so significant about this, you ask? She's not going because she's naruto's friend, nor his teammate (although she is all of those things). She is going to see naruto as the woman he loves, and is most likely loved by in return. Thats pretty big. In essence she's going as naruto's love, and this was stated by her, which makes it all the more powerful.

3. I thought it was cute how she called him a baka for loving her. Its cute because that is a term of affection that sakura uses towards naruto quite often. The fact that she used it in conjunction with acknowledging his feelings for her makes it even cuter, and also more telling.

4. And of course the last thing she says, coupled with those sharp eyes of determination. She's been making mistakes all of her life but she won't make another one. What is this last mistake we wonder? I have a few theories about it. For one, its not Sasuke related, this is about naruto. So anything that has to do with Sasuke is essentially ruled out. It is very clear that the topic switched from Sasuke to naruto once shikamaru started inquiring to his whereabouts. Two, since it has to do with naruto, I instantly thought of Tsunade and Jiraiya when I read about "not making another mistake". I wish I knew the chapter where that whole tsunade jiraiya thing is addressed but alas, I dont remember. Regardless, that screamed parallel to me. And again, that look of determination said a lot to me too.

EDIT: since I love the Tsunade Jiraiya parallel I'll make it even clearer. Remember when Jiraiya left to go do something on his own? Tsunade said to herself that when he comes back, he won't have to front anymore. It was a subtle admission on her part, but unfortunately he up and died before he could come back. Get itttt tongue.gif? Naruto left to tackle a big problem on his own (mostly) and.....fronted like it wasn't a big deal......and..... biggrin.gif

Think about it, what mistake could sakura end up making by not being the one to go to naruto? Just mull it over smile.gif, I think you get my drift.

5. And finally, this chapter greatly reinforces all of the moments that happened before this. Everything we have thought, wondered about, etc etc, got thrown out into the open for the most part. In retrospect, it makes all of those moments make that much more sense.

I'll probably post again when I've had some sleep, and some time to mull over this chapter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users